PDA

View Full Version : Putrid team this year

plenewken
12-24-2006, 03:58 PM
Glad the season is over. Everything sucked: players, coaching staff, field, stadium attendance and atmosphere, journalists, food at the concessions stands, parking prices....................
Big thanks for last year's season but certainly not thanks for that one.

Borski
12-24-2006, 04:27 PM
you gotta take the ups with the downs sometimes, heres to next year being a big UP

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 04:27 PM
you gotta take the ups with the downs sometimes, heres to next yeam being a big UP

The Revenge Tour 2007!! :cheers:

NV STEELERS 723
12-24-2006, 04:29 PM
I wonder what he thought when Cliff Stoudt was our QB ?

plenewken
12-24-2006, 04:43 PM
you gotta take the ups with the downs sometimes, heres to next year being a big UP

Well, considering that we can hardly drop any lower than where we are now...................

skidboot
12-24-2006, 04:44 PM

:jawdrop:

Jesus jumpin!

now I'm going to be waking up at 4 in the morning screaming in a cold sweat.

Cliff Stoudt....:banging:

SteelCzar76
12-24-2006, 04:51 PM

Probably the same thing as when it was Malone, Bubby, Neil (during crunchtime) Kordell, Tommy and Ben. Different players,....same old problems.
(At least we have that consistency at the position)

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

NV STEELERS 723
12-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Ben will be fine ... he just needs rest somewhere on a sandy beach where the water is blue, and the sun warm... a little golf,tropic atmosphere, and he'll come back firing on all cylinders....

No doubt in my mind!

skidboot
12-24-2006, 04:58 PM
He definitely had one helluva season. His last 12 months were as crazy as it gets.

He should take off to a nice sunny beach and do Jack Squat for awhile.

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 05:02 PM
Well, considering that we can hardly drop any lower than where we are now...................

We could be Cleveland......:dang:

OneForTheToe
12-24-2006, 05:20 PM
We could be Cleveland......:dang:

Or Detroit, Oakland, Carolina, ect.

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 05:41 PM

Huh? At the very worst, we can finish 7-9. I can think of a bunch of teams that would rather be in our position than the position they are in.

4xSBChamps
12-24-2006, 08:03 PM
..... you gotta take the ups with the downs sometimes.....
[Richard Dawson]
"Survey says.....

:jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin: :jammin:

NUMBER ONE ANSWER on the board, Darlin' !!!!!"
[/Richard Dawson]

Last-year, from December-on, they could do-no-wrong:
when the full-back fumbled, the QB made a season-saving tackle, everybody contriibuted, etc., but this season, they couldn't find their-own dingus with either hand if locked in a phone-booth.....

Such-is-life in the current NFL.
:banging:

Justin Otstott
12-24-2006, 08:12 PM
one thing....I will say.....With no OLine Ben looks bad....He still is a great QB! We need a power back to take that extra weight off Ben's back! I love Parker but we need a Pittsburgh Steeler back....I am looking forward to the draft to see if we fix these little problems...There was so much that went wrong this season, we will be back!

MJ5150
12-24-2006, 09:00 PM

Hopefully a good nights rest will allow you to calm down a wee bit. I am upset as well right now, but it isn't THAT bad for the Steelers.

-Mike

Stlrs4Life
12-24-2006, 09:51 PM
Glad the season is over. Everything sucked: players, coaching staff, field, stadium attendance and atmosphere, journalists, food at the concessions stands, parking prices....................

Attendance? Parking Prices? Neither of these have chaged, don't understand this one.

TexaSteeler
12-24-2006, 11:34 PM
Ben will be fine ... he just needs rest somewhere on a sandy beach where the water is blue, and the sun warm... a little golf,tropic atmosphere, and he'll come back firing on all cylinders....

No doubt in my mind!

He should just jump on his bike and ride!!!!!

24seven
12-25-2006, 12:01 AM
I personally think Bens career will never get any better than it is or has been.. If you really think about it.. in the 3 seasons he's been our qb.. about every 4th or 5th game he pretty much screws the pooch.. He either goes on a 2 game hiatus or it's a trio which in this years case.. most poor games came in 3's.. We only have 1 game left so it leaves 1 to go in Cincy.. I'm not a pecimist and I hope he can prove me wrong but his career is so up and down.. You never know which Ben is showing up for the game.. His first year was the heart attack year.. He squeeked so many games by that it was a miracle we were in the afc championship game (remember Jets game?.. thank the field goal kicker.. not Ben).. he had a horrible game.. and it finally caught up against the Pats.. He's so injury prone these days it's pathetic.. If you look at the greats like Elway and Montana etc.... they had bad games but not consitantly throughout there careers.. You knew you could count on them to bring your team back or get that last minute drive.. With Ben.. all depends on the week.. I can usually tell by the 2nd drive what kind of day he's having and today i knew after the first drive.. we were screwed.. We would have to count on the Ravens to beat themselves.. and they started to but we still couldn't capitalize.. Willie fumbles on the 2.. etc.. I'm not blaming this loss on Ben at all .. but I can see his career spinning out in the next couple of years.. The boo birds will come eventually and his inconsistency will be his downfall... Even when he does have a line and all the time in the world he's had some pretty piss poor games.. I hope he can find a rythum and keep it.. I would love to have a franchise qb.. but It's hard to be optimistic after 20 + years of mediocre qb's that usually lose there confidence and sputter out a few years into it.. kordell.. maddox.. odonnell.. Bradshaw was pretty much it for us for a qb that held consistancy for over 5 years.. I just hope he gets some psychiatric help cause he's deffintely not the same Ben from last year..

Steelers
12-25-2006, 12:34 AM
Stop for 10 seconds. Take a deep breath. Then, be thrilled that you're not a Browns fan, lol.

X-Terminator
12-25-2006, 12:53 AM
I personally think Bens career will never get any better than it is or has been.. If you really think about it.. in the 3 seasons he's been our qb.. about every 4th or 5th game he pretty much screws the pooch.. He either goes on a 2 game hiatus or it's a trio which in this years case.. most poor games came in 3's.. We only have 1 game left so it leaves 1 to go in Cincy.. I'm not a pecimist and I hope he can prove me wrong but his career is so up and down.. You never know which Ben is showing up for the game.. His first year was the heart attack year.. He squeeked so many games by that it was a miracle we were in the afc championship game (remember Jets game?.. thank the field goal kicker.. not Ben).. he had a horrible game.. and it finally caught up against the Pats.. He's so injury prone these days it's pathetic.. If you look at the greats like Elway and Montana etc.... they had bad games but not consitantly throughout there careers.. You knew you could count on them to bring your team back or get that last minute drive.. With Ben.. all depends on the week.. I can usually tell by the 2nd drive what kind of day he's having and today i knew after the first drive.. we were screwed.. We would have to count on the Ravens to beat themselves.. and they started to but we still couldn't capitalize.. Willie fumbles on the 2.. etc.. I'm not blaming this loss on Ben at all .. but I can see his career spinning out in the next couple of years.. The boo birds will come eventually and his inconsistency will be his downfall... Even when he does have a line and all the time in the world he's had some pretty piss poor games.. I hope he can find a rythum and keep it.. I would love to have a franchise qb.. but It's hard to be optimistic after 20 + years of mediocre qb's that usually lose there confidence and sputter out a few years into it.. kordell.. maddox.. odonnell.. Bradshaw was pretty much it for us for a qb that held consistancy for over 5 years.. I just hope he gets some psychiatric help cause he's deffintely not the same Ben from last year..

Oh for crying out loud, it's his THIRD SEASON!! You and many other fans have been so darn spoiled by Ben's winning over the past 2 seasons that you forget that the man is only 24 frickin years old and is still learning how to play QB at this level, not to mention the fact that the man has been through hell in the past 6 months! His career is up and down? How is winning 27 of your first 31 starts, leading your team to 3 wins on the road in the playoffs and a SB an "up and down" career? Can we PLEASE give the kid a chance to mature first before we start predicting that his career is headed for the crapper? Sheesh!

Preacher
12-25-2006, 12:56 AM

back up and think about it for a second. That first year, he did fine, until he hit the wall... about the usual time COLLEGE quarterbacks are done with the season.

Last year... He played six EXCELLENT games in the end... only the SB wasn't good. And then, he made great decisions which kept us in teh game.

Don't sell the man short. He had to throw to new receivers this year. He had to take control of the offense this year like never before. He did this WHILE his closest friend and mentor.. Bettis, was gone. He did it after three surgeries in what... 9 months?
I say, give the guy a break.

hardwork
12-25-2006, 02:26 AM
.. I just hope he gets some psychiatric help cause he's deffintely not the same Ben from last year..

That's right, mate. Ben is only human. QBs like Brady and Montana only come around once or twice in a life time. No point in cracking up trying to be something you ain't.

plenewken
12-25-2006, 09:14 AM
Hopefully a good nights rest will allow you to calm down a wee bit. I am upset as well right now, but it isn't THAT bad for the Steelers.

-Mike

Excuse me? It is THAT bad. We're defending Champions, you know, and that's really embarrassing to play so poorly, on Xmas eve, and be crushed at home by the same team who shut us down 1 month ago.

4xSBChamps
12-25-2006, 09:24 AM
Excuse me? It is THAT bad. We're defending Champions, you know, and that's really embarrassing to play so poorly, on Xmas eve, and be crushed at home by the same team who shut us down 1 month ago.
The Rat-birds crushed us because they are a vastly-improved team this year, and would do the same if the game were played at Baltimore, Pittsburgh, or Slickville:
meanwhile, the Stillers lost a multi-purpose WR/KR to free-agency, played most of the year with their defensive play-maker banged-up, had an inspirational player retire, have multiple off-field distractions, ranging from players' driving habits to future coaching changes.....

NEXT year may show us the immediate future of this team.

stillers4me
12-25-2006, 09:52 AM
Oh for crying out loud, it's his THIRD SEASON!! You and many other fans have been so darn spoiled by Ben's winning over the past 2 seasons that you forget that the man is only 24 frickin years old and is still learning how to play QB at this level, not to mention the fact that the man has been through hell in the past 6 months! His career is up and down? How is winning 27 of your first 31 starts, leading your team to 3 wins on the road in the playoffs and a SB an "up and down" career? Can we PLEASE give the kid a chance to mature first before we start predicting that his career is headed for the crapper? Sheesh!

Thank you!!

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 02:08 PM

Excellent post, XT - bullseye! :cheers: More of the "what have you done for me lately" shiznit.

If people want to "blame" anyone for our frustration this season, put it all on the Rooneys. They've spoiled us Steelers fans rotten for the most part for the last 3+ decades by signing players and hiring coaches who have guts, pride, determination and love the sweet aroma of victory. :wink02: :tt02:

MJ5150
12-25-2006, 08:41 PM

OK, it's pretty clear you have been a Steeler fan all of about 320 or so days. This season was terrible, I totally agree. But I'll trade it ANY day for the crap they call football in Cleveland, Oakland, Detroit, Tampa, and even Washington.

Trust me young grasshopper, things could have been MUCH worse in Pittsburgh this year. For example.....

Instead of complaining about Ben's 22 INT's, we could have all spent the season in mourning over his death after the motorbike wreck. Do you realize he was 30 seconds away from dying? I'm not making that up, one of the doctors made that comment.

-Mike

Preacher
12-25-2006, 08:49 PM
OK, it's pretty clear you have been a Steeler fan all of about 320 or so days. This season was terrible, I totally agree. But I'll trade it ANY day for the crap they call football in Cleveland, Oakland, Detroit, Tampa, and even Washington.

Trust me young grasshopper, things could have been MUCH worse in Pittsburgh this year. For example.....

Instead of complaining about Ben's 22 INT's, we could have all spent the season in mourning over his death after the motorbike wreck. Do you realize he was 30 seconds away from dying? I'm not making that up, one of the doctors made that comment.

-Mike

yep

well... I think that's about it for that part of the conversation:coffee:

fansince'76
12-25-2006, 09:08 PM
If you look at the greats like Elway and Montana etc.... they had bad games but not consitantly throughout there careers..

Ben is just finishing his THIRD year. Montana came out of nowhere to win his first SB in his THIRD year. Elway didn't hit his stride until his FOURTH year - his coming out party was the drive in the '86 AFCCG game against the Browns. Please keep it in perspective.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 09:12 PM
Ben is just finishing his THIRD year. Montana came out of nowhere to win his first SB in his THIRD year. Elway didn't hit his stride until his FOURTH year - his coming out party was the drive in the '86 AFCCG game against the Browns. Please keep it in perspective.

And that is all I am asking for!

vasteeler
12-26-2006, 12:52 PM

thank you, ben will be great

plenewken
12-28-2006, 10:52 AM

-Mike

First I've been a fan much longer than that, I was just kidding on the other thread.
Second, thanks for the "young grasshopper" but I'm much older than that, I'll just say I passed the 1/2 century a few years ago. <g>
Third, since Ben could have been killed, I guess we should be happy with the season we just had. Maybe we could also have asked the NFL to change the rules for Ben this season and give him 5 mulligans per game, that he could have used when making poor passes. Let's be serious. He stunk big time, and that's a fact.
If the kid was not ready to perform at the highest level, he should have told his coaches. Nothing wrong with that but he was the one claiming he was ready to play. Obviously he was not.
I'm glad he survived his motorcycle accident (I'm a biker myself) but he's a pro football player who received a 9 million dollars signing bonus so I expected him to make much better decisions and execute at a much higher level than he did.

At this point, and considering the circumstances, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and I'll see how he turns things around next year. I will be much less complacent for sure.

Another bad season like that one next year and he'll join Kordell on my sh*tlist, sorry.

Preacher
12-28-2006, 05:03 PM
First I've been a fan much longer than that, I was just kidding on the other thread.
Second, thanks for the "young grasshopper" but I'm much older than that, I'll just say I passed the 1/2 century a few years ago. <g>
Third, since Ben could have been killed, I guess we should be happy with the season we just had. Maybe we could also have asked the NFL to change the rules for Ben this season and give him 5 mulligans per game, that he could have used when making poor passes. Let's be serious. He stunk big time, and that's a fact.
If the kid was not ready to perform at the highest level, he should have told his coaches. Nothing wrong with that but he was the one claiming he was ready to play. Obviously he was not.
I'm glad he survived his motorcycle accident (I'm a biker myself) but he's a pro football player who received a 9 million dollars signing bonus so I expected him to make much better decisions and execute at a much higher level than he did.

At this point, and considering the circumstances, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and I'll see how he turns things around next year. I will be much less complacent for sure.

Another bad season like that one next year and he'll join Kordell on my sh*tlist, sorry.

It just constantly amazes me how you can place the blame on Ben... and NONE on anyone else...

Please tell me you weren't one of the ones holding an effigy of Bradshaw in a noose 25 years ago.

4xSBChamps
12-28-2006, 05:23 PM
Please tell me you weren't one of the ones holding an effigy of Bradshaw in a noose 25 years ago.
:toofunny:

[plenewken, to anyone who'd listen, 1980]
"..... you KNOW..... the problem with THIS team is the quarterback:
when is this idiot Noll gonna put in Stoudt, and turn this team-around?"
[/plenewken, to anyone who'd listen, 1980]

plenewken
12-28-2006, 05:43 PM
It just constantly amazes me how you can place the blame on Ben... and NONE on anyone else...

I put the blame on everyone who deserves it, including Ben, and frankly he deserves a big one. It's not my fault if in the game of football, the QB is the most visible player and also the highest paid.

Our special teams sucked, our WRs dropped way too many catchable passes, our OL was very inconsistent, our RB was very inconsistent too and has a tendency to fumble, our blitz was inexistant, our secondary was covering very poorly and our HC looked like he could care less.

Are you happy now?

And no, I wasn't one of the ones.........I was not even in Pittsburgh back then.

Preacher
12-28-2006, 10:48 PM
I put the blame on everyone who deserves it, including Ben, and frankly he deserves a big one. It's not my fault if in the game of football, the QB is the most visible player and also the highest paid.

Our special teams sucked, our WRs dropped way too many catchable passes, our OL was very inconsistent, our RB was very inconsistent too and has a tendency to fumble, our blitz was inexistant, our secondary was covering very poorly and our HC looked like he could care less.

Are you happy now?

And no, I wasn't one of the ones.........I was not even in Pittsburgh back then.

And if you think that... Then you also know that you can't blame Ben's problems SOLELY ON HIM...

THAT IS ALL I AM SAYING!!!

nicesteel4life
12-28-2006, 11:33 PM
PLENEWKEN PLEASE DO US A FAVOR and remove that STEELERS Symbol from below your name! You dont deserve to have it with comments like that... Are you sure you werent raised by browns fans or any other team that dont have a ring? First off I feel very glad to have what we have in Pittsburgh, we have a team that battles hard every year. We usually make the playoffs and dominate our division. So we had a bad year ALL AROUND! It wasent one thing or another but a combination of many problems from injuries to lack of effort at times, but to come on Steelers Fever and slam them completely is very wrong, sorry. I know many others would agree. Opinions are great but from one Steelers Bleeder to another so called Steelers fan..........SHUT UP!!!!! remember this is just an opinion......

We have had not always the best talent on our team, but they have always giving there all out there for us loyal fans. Even Kordell had some good light in his time with us. I can name on 1 hand the people that left Pittsburgh that are better than they were when we were able to get the best from them....

24seven
12-29-2006, 02:02 AM
I for one agree with plenewken.. every last word.. I could give a shit less what anyone else thinks about it too.. It doesn't make me any less of a fan then the ones defending this team.. But they played like royal horse shit this year and facts are facts..20 interceptions.. 9 sacks in 1 game.. 5 turnovers in another .. the list goes on and on.. who cares if he doesn't like the results this team has given us this year.. Everyone has a right to there own opinion and after winning a super bowl the year prior.. to have high hopes for the year and expect good things was a good probability .. and to have it turn 90 degrees south is very disappointing.. We all know this team is better than there record.. that's whats so hard to deal with.. And maybe they need someone to tell them they played like shit so maybe they get there head out of there asses and play like we know they can!!!!! Here's to a better year next year cause i'll be watching every game again.. and if they play like shit again I'll yell at the tv..and if they win.. i'll yell at the tv.. Love is forever.. If my wife doesn't do shit the way I like I don't go out and get another one.. I just beat her into shape until she gets it right.. just like Cower needs to do.. j/k......:jammin:

plenewken
12-29-2006, 05:56 AM
PLENEWKEN PLEASE DO US A FAVOR and remove that STEELERS Symbol from below your name! You dont deserve to have it with comments like that... Are you sure you werent raised by browns fans or any other team that dont have a ring? First off I feel very glad to have what we have in Pittsburgh, we have a team that battles hard every year. We usually make the playoffs and dominate our division. So we had a bad year ALL AROUND! It wasent one thing or another but a combination of many problems from injuries to lack of effort at times, but to come on Steelers Fever and slam them completely is very wrong, sorry. I know many others would agree. Opinions are great but from one Steelers Bleeder to another so called Steelers fan..........SHUT UP!!!!! remember this is just an opinion......

We have had not always the best talent on our team, but they have always giving there all out there for us loyal fans. Even Kordell had some good light in his time with us. I can name on 1 hand the people that left Pittsburgh that are better than they were when we were able to get the best from them....

If mediocrity and failure doesn't bother you, so be it, I have much higher standards than you. Losing to the Raiders was absolutely embarrassing and unexcusable. I was friggin' furious when it happened and I didn't get over it yet. We are SuperBowl champions no? It sure didn't look that way during the entire season.

I think you're the one who should shut up, or at least think twice before you open your piehole and blast people. By the way, re-read your post cause beside moronic assumptions about me, you even managed to contradict yourself. You mentioned in the 1st paragraph that there were "lack of effort at times" but in the second paragraph you claim that "they have always giving there all out there". So what is it?

Preacher
12-29-2006, 06:20 AM
So...

Think the Penguins will do anything this year?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 06:38 AM

If mediocrity and failure doesn't bother you, so be it, I have much higher standards than you. Losing to the Raiders was absolutely embarrassing and unexcusable

I put the blame on everyone who deserves it, including Ben, and frankly he deserves a big one

I agree with you, they'll be back but hopefully, not with Cowher, ...In Cowher's mind, he achieved what he wanted, which is a SuperBowl ring. When I listen to the guy, when I look at the guy's body language, he doesn't show me anything close to willing to win a second or a third SB.

That sorry excuse for a field needs a major overhaul. Sick and tired of that mud wrestling pit

Personally, I could care less if we beat them (Bengals) or not, for me the season ended yesterday on a very sour note after a piss poor game by the Black and Gold.

Well, considering that we can hardly drop any lower than where we are now...

Excuse me???? Our Special Teams sucked day in and day out, our OL showed tremendous inconsistency, our deep coverage was mediocre at best and our blitzing didn't cut it anymore.

I've been watching Starks very closely the last 3 or 4 weeks and I tell you what, he's terrible

Brother!!!!...The only positive statement you have made in 28 posts is the following:
I agree with you. Baltimore's turf is very nice, in fact, in my opinion, it's the best available on the market. It's called Sportex Momentum Turf

C'mon..I love my Steelers and they played well below their ability..but there were things to feel good about this year...Anthony Smith?...Santonio Holmes?...Bryant Mcfadden?...Even if we played poorly..how can you EVER say that you dont care if we beat the Bengals!!!!!!!!!
CMON!!! cheer up raincloud:cloud: ..or change your name to Eeyore!!!! You are making me want to mix an antifreeze slushy!!!

HometownGal
12-29-2006, 06:47 AM
Folks - c'mon. This thread is starting to get a bit heated and a couple of you need to chill a bit. There are a couple of statements made that border personal attacks and if it doesn't stop, infractions are going to be gift-wrapped and handed out. Remember - everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Please debate respectfully.

Thanks. :smile:

Livinginthe past
12-29-2006, 06:52 AM
Posters are welcome to their own opinions on this and many other issues - thats what a forum is for.

Telling them to 'shut up' and questioning their loyalty shows a lack of debating ability, if you dont feel you can help them 'see the light' through reasonable argument then just let it slide and move on.

NM

plenewken
12-29-2006, 07:04 AM
Brother!!!!...The only positive statement you have made in 28 posts is the following:

C'mon..I love my Steelers and they played well below their ability..but there were things to feel good about this year...Anthony Smith?...Santonio Holmes?...Bryant Mcfadden?...Even if we played poorly..how can you EVER say that you dont care if we beat the Bengals!!!!!!!!!
CMON!!! cheer up raincloud:cloud: ..or change your name to Eeyore!!!! You are making me want to mix an antifreeze slushy!!!

LOL. Dude, you must have way too much time on your hands to search for all my recent posts. Getting bored at work, ...........<deleted by me> Sheesh!

I really don't care if we beat the Bengals Sunday, I really don't and I won't watch the game. As far as I'm concerned, the season turned south in Oakland and it ended last week when we were unable to avenge our prior shutout in Baltimore. So whether we finish 8-8 or 7-9 and we prevent Cincy or not from making the playoffs don't mean squat to me.
Have fun watching.

HometownGal
12-29-2006, 07:14 AM
LOL. Dude, you must have way too much time on your hands to search for all my recent posts. Getting bored at work, ...........? Sheesh!

I really don't care if we beat the Bengals Sunday, I really don't and I won't watch the game. As far as I'm concerned, the season turned south in Oakland and it ended last week when we were unable to avenge our prior shutout in Baltimore. So whether we finish 8-8 or 7-9 and we prevent Cincy or not from making the playoffs don't mean squat to me.
Have fun watching.

plenewken - obviously you didn't read the two posts above yours. Please knock it off, k?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 07:14 AM
LOL. Dude, you must have way too much time on your hands to search for all my recent posts. Getting bored at work, ...........Sheesh!

Have fun watching.

Look!!!!...I was trying to be nice and light-hearted and show you through your own posts that you are way to depressed about this season....Bring MY MAMMA and her "menstrual cycle into into the equation shows a lack of class that the problem seems to be deeper than a bad season....This isnt a Bengals forum so try and show some courtesy!!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 07:23 AM
I would appreciate it if one of the mods would delete the personal and classless attack on my wife.

plenewken
12-29-2006, 07:32 AM
Look!!!!...I was trying to be nice and light-hearted and show you through your own posts that you are way to depressed about this season....Bring MY MAMMA and her "menstrual cycle into into the equation shows a lack of class that the problem seems to be deeper than a bad season....This isnt a Bengals forum so try and show some courtesy!!!!

I tried to be light-hearted too and sorry if I offended you. Let's leave Mamma out of the discussion from now on and my apologies........ but don't stalk me, OK?
And I'm not depressed, believe me, I'm a happy camper by nature. I talk about the Steelers because it's a Steelers forum but I have many more passions in life. The Steelers are just one of them.
And I'm not obsessed with the Bengals either. They were the laughingstock of the NFL a few years ago so what's the big deal with them? Whatever happens Sunday, we'll still finish behind them in our Division, right?
This being said, I'm gonna ride my bike. Bye...........

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 07:38 AM
I tried to be light-hearted too and sorry if I offended you. Let's leave Mamma out of the discussion from now on and my apologies........ but don't stalk me, OK?
And I'm not depressed, believe me, I'm a happy camper by nature. I talk about the Steelers because it's a Steelers forum but I have many more passions in life. The Steelers are just one of them.
And I'm not obsessed with the Bengals either. They were the laughingstock of the NFL a few years ago so what's the big deal with them? Whatever happens Sunday, we'll still finish behind them in our Division, right?
This being said, I'm gonna ride my bike. Bye...........

I have replied to your posts a grand total of "ONE" time...I dont think that constitutes stalking.....and if personal immature attacks are your way of being light-hearted...I can promise you it wont happen again.