PDA

View Full Version : denver burns the bungles

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 05:06 PM
with the same trick play we used against cinci in the playoffs last year. (although it was a chrismas miracle that the refs actually knew what a catch was upon review). i say we use it again next week too. them fools never learn!

definitely is a copy cat league.

fansince'76
12-24-2006, 05:08 PM
I think we should follow the same game plan we did the first game - minus the turnovers, of course. You know, break Willie out for another 130+ and 2-3 TDs....

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 05:15 PM
I think we should follow the same game plan we did the first game - minus the turnovers, of course. You know, break Willie out for another 130+ and 2-3 TDs.... definitely. despite todays poor showing i dont see the 4 silly turnovers we committed in sept.

the bungles are unravelling. 2 int. and 2 fumbles (although the broncos were robbed of one)

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Hopefully it continues to be a bad day for Denver that way we can spoil any 2007 playoff for them.

Godfather
12-24-2006, 07:05 PM
The bad thing is, if this Denver lead holds up we'd have gotten prettyall of the help we needed, with the exception of a game or two next week. All we had to do was run the table :banging:

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 07:08 PM
The bad thing is, if this Denver lead holds up we'd have gotten prettyall of the help we needed, with the exception of a game or two next week. All we had to do was run the table :banging:it just softens the blow for next week when all the chips dont fall our way. 7 losses done us in about a month ago. not a loss today nor the myriad of other senarios that are playing to keep us in the hunt.

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 07:17 PM
4 minutes left to go and a Denver lead by 7 with the Bungles getting the ball. C'mon Broncs - hold that lead!!!!!

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 09:41 PM
the easiest play in football- the extra point.

leave it to the bengals to bungle that one. oh well, they woulda lost in overtime in anyways although all their fans will say "if only" and "we would have won the superbowl" :rolleyes:

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 09:45 PM
the easiest play in football- the extra point.

leave it to the bengals to bungle that one. oh well, they woulda lost in overtime in anyways although all their fans will say "if only" and "we would have won the superbowl" :rolleyes:

*for Bengal fan reaction see Locker room and Blast Furnace :banging: :banging: