PDA

View Full Version : I want to say goodbye to everybody...

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 05:53 PM
...who will be taking a sabatical now that the "season is over". see you at draft time (or when cowhers future is decided)

in the meantime there is still a big game with the bungles next weekend and some pretty good playoff football im looking forward to.

the steelers will be back. they always are.:tt02:

(no one thought I was leaving did they? :chuckle:

skidboot
12-24-2006, 05:57 PM
why the movie "The End" popped into my mind is beyond me.

Steeler in Carolina
12-24-2006, 06:11 PM
I hope we can knock the Bengals out of the playoffs and it would be nice to see Tennesse get in.

Tankus_Maximus
12-24-2006, 06:13 PM
Never thought I'd say it...but....this game with the Bungles is our Super Bowl.

For this year, at least.

skidboot
12-24-2006, 06:19 PM
beat the crap out of the Bungholes.

I'd LOVE to finish off their season.

shevdog
12-24-2006, 06:26 PM
Let's go out of this season with a bang!

Down with the Bungles!

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 06:39 PM
Holy moly Tony - don't scare me like that - LOL!

It's been a rough season, no doubt, but we know in our hearts that we'll be back right in the thick of things very soon - we always are. :tt02:

Denver is winning right now 21-17 in the closing minutes of the 3Q and if they can extend their lead and/or hang on, next Sunday is payback time, baby! I would love nothing more than to ruin the Great Pretenders' season. :banana:

skidboot
12-24-2006, 06:43 PM
It's been a rough season, no doubt, but we know in our hearts that we'll be back right in the thick of things very soon - we always are. :tt02:

Bingo!

:thumbsup:

PalmerSteel
12-24-2006, 07:34 PM
Denver is winning right now 21-17 in the closing minutes of the 3Q and if they can extend their lead and/or hang on, next Sunday is payback time, baby! I would love nothing more than to ruin the Great Pretenders' season. :banana:

bungles just lost on missing an extra point in the last minute! so looking forward to playing these punks next week.
:tt02:

MACH1
12-24-2006, 07:39 PM
Yes we can go out on a positive next week end and take the Bungholes with us.:thumbsup: :cheers:

james203
12-24-2006, 07:45 PM
i know the steelers are out of it but a win next week in cincinnati sure would be sweet.

Preacher
12-24-2006, 07:48 PM
Sadly, with the Bungles losing, the Jags losing,

ROTFL... Sean Salisbury. The Bengles have eight arrests and eight wins. The needed a ninth arrest to win another game. They will not make the playoffs!

THAT IS HILARIOUS

j-dawg
12-24-2006, 07:49 PM
yes.. beat them bengals...

CantStop85
12-24-2006, 08:01 PM
The title of this thread got my hopes up...of course so did the Bengals-Broncos game.

MJ5150
12-24-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm probably one of those guys who won't post much after next week until the draft. I'll be around though. I'll still be sporting the black and gold up here in the Puget Sound.

Thank you to everyone for the great chat during the season. My only regret was not finding this site sooner. This is a great Steeler board, the BEST in my opinion. I will never leave.

-Mike

hardwork
12-24-2006, 08:25 PM
Well, us Patriots fans will be around. We still have important games to play. (Yes, like every year, we'll still be in the hunt come January) But to you Steeler fans, go south, play a little golf, have a few too many drinks, dream of having Tom Brady as your QB, and take a well deserved rest.

Justin Otstott
12-24-2006, 08:32 PM
I will be here all year long guys!!! Lets kick some Bungholes ass :) GO STEELERS!

fansince'76
12-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Well, us Patriots fans will be around. We still have important games to play. (Yes, like every year, we'll still be in the hunt come January)

Like 2002?

klick81
12-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Let's put those kitties to sleep.

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 08:39 PM
I'll be here....nobody can shut me up!

MJ5150
12-24-2006, 08:48 PM
(Yes, like every year, we'll still be in the hunt come January).

Put down the crack pipe my friend. :smile:

-Mike

Stlrs4Life
12-24-2006, 11:05 PM
I'm not going anywhere. But for those that do leave, see yas in August.

floodcitygirl
12-24-2006, 11:14 PM
Ok Tony! Not a nice thing to do on Christmas! Geesh....I thought I was gonna have to start packin! :wantsome: :wink02:

We still have a game to play folks! Here's to makin those kitties purr! :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-24-2006, 11:16 PM
The title of this thread got my hopes up...of course so did the Bengals-Broncos game.

If we beat you, you join us next week in the playoff less club of America.

HometownGal
12-24-2006, 11:18 PM
I'm probably one of those guys who won't post much after next week until the draft. I'll be around though. I'll still be sporting the black and gold up here in the Puget Sound.

Thank you to everyone for the great chat during the season. My only regret was not finding this site sooner. This is a great Steeler board, the BEST in my opinion. I will never leave.

-Mike

You'd better be around, MJ, or I'm going to come lookin' for you! :privateeyes: You've been a pleasure to have around here. :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-25-2006, 04:50 AM
...who will be taking a sabatical now that the "season is over". see you at draft time (or when cowhers future is decided)

in the meantime there is still a big game with the bungles next weekend and some pretty good playoff football im looking forward to.

For those of us who have last years Steeler/Bengal game on DVD...right at the beginning you see a Bengal fan holding a sign that says "this Is Our Superbowl!!"

Well...I f we cant go to the beig game...we most certainly can finish the season with a big smile by insuring that this bunch of thugs have to listen to the playoffs in thier living rooms on their A.J. Nicholson stereo systems!

THIS game will be MY superbowl this year!!!

SteelersMongol
12-25-2006, 05:19 AM

My God, Mr. Tony. I was like "Whaaat?" :smile: Yeah, we can still kick some Bengals ass, so we can protect other teams for becoming the victims of Bengals "Reason we lost this season is" game. :wink02: