PDA

View Full Version : MISSED POINT AFTER

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 06:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
:flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

BANGLES

CantStop85
12-24-2006, 06:58 PM
**** the snow.
**** Brad St. Louis.
**** Kyle Larson.

A 90 yard drive to tie the game up with 40 seconds left including a 4th and 9 conversion and they muff the extra point.

It's obviously Christmas Eve because the Bengals just gift wrapped the Broncos a win.

MACH1
12-24-2006, 07:05 PM
**** the snow.
**** Brad St. Louis.
**** Kyle Larson.

A 90 yard drive to tie the game up with 40 seconds left including a 4th and 9 conversion and they muff the extra point.

It's obviously Christmas Eve because the Bengals just gift wrapped the Broncos a win.

BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAAAA

Yes they did gift wrap it. Kinda like the Steelers did the first time they played the Bengals. Dont expect it to happen again!!!!

X-Terminator
12-24-2006, 07:06 PM
That just proves once again that no matter how good they think they are, they are and will always be the BUNGLES! :sofunny:

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 07:06 PM
oh yeah.....the Bungles bungled it good!!!!!!!!!!!

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 07:15 PM
my sides........ i cant stop laughing...........please.....make it stop.......my sides hurt.......

meanjoecoop
12-24-2006, 07:15 PM
:flap: :toofunny: :sofunny: ...and their next BUNGLE will be in the JUNGLE! :flap: :toofunny: :sofunny:

Thats up there with Vandershanks playoff miss on my top 10 list!

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 08:22 PM
i guess this is where i should have originally posted this ,not the Locker room (oops)

but, this is what i think is going on in Cincinnati tonight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UN9yYzPG9DQ&mode=related&search=

Tankus_Maximus
12-24-2006, 10:55 PM
:tt02: **** the snow.
**** Brad St. Louis.
**** Kyle Larson.

Aint karma a bitch, kid??

BWAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA:toofunny:

Couldn't happen to a better team!!!

fansince'76
12-24-2006, 11:07 PM
Nope, I've been thinking about it and I now know what doomed the PAT attempt. I watched the game and right at the end of the CBS halftime show that assclown Esiason says "Who Dey" as the camera started to pan away for a commercial. That statement sealed the Bungles' fate, IMO. :sofunny:

Preacher
12-24-2006, 11:08 PM
ROTFL..............

THE BUNGLE IN THE JUNGLE!

floodcitygirl
12-24-2006, 11:09 PM
:tt02:

Aint karma a bitch, kid??

BWAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA:toofunny:

Couldn't happen to a better team!!!Today, near the end of the Steeler game, there were Bengal fans that tried to storm into the Steeler bar just to cause problems. (Don't get me wrong....they would have been welcomed if they were coming in to eat, drink and be decent....others do). Then the phone started ringing with idiots cussing, carrying on and making nasty comments to the owner about his kids, etc.

Interesting that you mention karma, because when I saw that kick go bad, that's EXACTLY what I thought. :chuckle:

SteelersWoman
12-25-2006, 01:04 AM
After the way OUR guys played today, there's no way I could say anything bad about the Bengals or ANYone else...

stillers4me
12-25-2006, 08:16 AM
Today, near the end of the Steeler game, there were Bengal fans that tried to storm into the Steeler bar just to cause problems. (Don't get me wrong....they would have been welcomed if they were coming in to eat, drink and be decent....others do). Then the phone started ringing with idiots cussing, carrying on and making nasty comments to the owner about his kids, etc.

Interesting that you mention karma, because when I saw that kick go bad, that's EXACTLY what I thought. :chuckle:

It definitely took some of the sting away from our loss.......and made our lives a whole lot easier for a couple of days.

floodcitygirl
12-25-2006, 08:37 AM
After the way OUR guys played today, there's no way I could say anything bad about the Bengals or ANYone else...I guess you had to be there. :hunch: Didn't say anything bad anyway...just made an observation.

polamalufan43
12-25-2006, 09:03 AM
Oh well, I shouldn't say anything after the way we played, but I will anyway, MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bungals are in the Jungle
(And it looks like a prision cell)

Ok, that's probably the most played out joke ever, but I don't care, it's Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Stlrs4Life
12-25-2006, 09:24 AM
I refuse to laugh at a team, when my own team stunk it up in their own game.

meanjoecoop
12-25-2006, 11:43 AM
After the way OUR guys played today, there's no way I could say anything bad about the Bengals or ANYone else...

I refuse to laugh at a team, when my own team stunk it up in their own game.

Oh come on...

They've been throwing stones at our glass house all season...this is just payback...plain and simple.

They have one good season and their fans think that they are the greatest team ever created. Now the players are choking on their own bloated egos (as usual) and they have no one else to blame. It is priceless.

Plus its different when you live here in whodeeville. The bandwagoneers have no concept of what it means to be a football fan. I am flipped off, cussed at, swerved at, almost daily because I sport a Steelers sticker and flag on my truck.

So they can suck it up and take it like the Bungals they really are for all I care! Regardless of our own record.

Atleast we were beaten by this years division champs, not last years conference losers.

Merry Christmas.

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 02:16 PM
Oh come on...

They've been throwing stones at our glass house all season...this is just payback...plain and simple.

They have one good season and their fans think that they are the greatest team ever created. Now the players are choking on their own bloated egos (as usual) and they have no one else to blame. It is priceless.

Plus its different when you live here in whodeeville. The bandwagoneers have no concept of what it means to be a football fan. I am flipped off, cussed at, swerved at, almost daily because I sport a Steelers sticker and flag on my truck.

So they can suck it up and take it like the Bungals they really are for all I care! Regardless of our own record.

Atleast we were beaten by this years division champs, not last years conference losers.

Merry Christmas.

Abso-freakin-lutely. We've had to listen to their shiznit all season long and when all is said and done, they are ONE GAME ahead of us, which could very well be rectified next week.

SteelersWoman
12-25-2006, 02:57 PM
I guess you had to be there. :hunch: Didn't say anything bad anyway...just made an observation.

I was responding to the flavor of the thread in general FCG (not your post in particular) it's just coincidence that I posted after you :thumbsup:

To expound on what I posted...at LEAST the Bengals had a close game, (23-24) unlike ours which was just awful. 31-7 sounds SO much worse than their score :banging:

I still love our guys, and it doesn't really bother me TOO bad that we didn't get into the playoffs. I guess I just don't understand trash talking against a team that came within 1 point of winning when we pretty much stunk up the joint... but then I'm not a typical football fan--I have this whole karma, good sportsmanship thing /complex that I have to be accountable to myself for :flap:

AND we still have to face them next week, and after what happened agasint the Ravens (and several other games this year) we can't even be sure that we'll win that game. I think we already look bad enough--if we trash talk the Bengals now after their close game, and then lose to them next week? Oh man--we'd never hear the end of it!

Even taking next week's game out of the equation, I just don't want egg on my face. I can just hear Bengals fans now going on about how sick and jealous the Steelers fans must be to do that after OUR team played so poorly--I know I'd think that if the situation were reversed.

Besides--if we had've lost to the Ravens by ONE point, I know how heartbreaking it would be--our fans would look/feel much the same way as the Bengals fans in their disappointing loss, so I guess that's why I can't find it in my heart to make fun of them--besides, it's Christmas, so I'm feeling benevolent lol

But that's just my own personal opinion, and everyone else is welcome to theirs. Everyone else posts their own observations, and I just did the same thing myself--wasn't meant as a put down to anyone....we're all just sharing our own ideas here, that's what makes life interesting :smile:

I DO have the thought enter my mind from time to time about how much they went on and on about how they "would've made it to the Super Bowl if we hadn't taken out their QB"...I just hope that this season lays THAT misconception to rest :wink02:

SteelersWoman
12-25-2006, 03:01 PM
Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you as well meanjoe, and to all the rest of SF members! :party:

Stlrs4Life
12-25-2006, 04:36 PM
Oh come on...

Merry Christmas.

I understand that meanjoe, but we don't need to lower ourselves to them do we?

stillers4me
12-25-2006, 05:44 PM
I understand that meanjoe, but we don't need to lower ourselves to them do we?

I live here in Cinci, too. They are like the terrorists....you can't negotiate with them. You could sit down with them, sympathize with them, tell yes it's true, we broke your QB on purpose and were so very sorry, Koombaya..........yada yada yada. They'll stab ya in the back just as soon as look at ya. What you read at go-bengals.com is typical of what we hear everyday. You wouldn't believe how the act outside the bar where we watch the games. Some punk actually belched in one of Meanies boys face at a mall here because he had a Steeler shirt on. We Steeler fans in Cincy take the higher road, but we can vent here in the BF.

X-Terminator
12-25-2006, 05:50 PM
Listen, the Bengal fans have been getting in our grills all freaking year long, so if they're going to dish it out, they'd best be able to take it. And I think it's absolutely hysterical that you never see any of them around after a loss after having diarrhea of the mouth all week long. Gee, I can't imagine why?

Tankus_Maximus
12-25-2006, 06:03 PM
If the Bungles can't take the heat, they should stay out of the Blast Furnace.

floodcitygirl
12-25-2006, 07:21 PM
Hey everyone! While I don't claim any corner on the market, those of us who live in Cincy probably have a bit of a different perspective than some. We don't just interact with the few Bengal fans that pop in on this board. Some, who although I disagree with much of the time, seem to be decent people. We, however, deal with the bottom feeders of their fan base on a regular basis. We listen to incessant whining about last year, and how we broke their quarterback on purpose, how the only way we EVER beat them is to take cheap shots, how low life our team is and most of our fans, comments about steel mill workers, etc, etc, etc. And it's not just comments, as has been expressed by others in this thread....getting flipped off, swerved at on the road, comments and threats towards children, etc, etc, etc. We deal with this stuff constantly.

So when they lose a game that's important to them, are we glad??? Yeah! When they lose a chance by a heartbreaking missed kick, do we feel a little tingle??? Hell yeah!!!! Do I think that it's sinking to their level...NO WAY!!!! I have NEVER purposely caused confrontation, let alone any of the other things that I mentioned above...and never would. Do I believe that I'll cause bad karma to come on us because they lossed and I'm glad???...get real! People around here have said far worse than ANYTHING that's been said in this thread. It has nothing to do with how our team has played this year. It has everything to do with who we are as Steeler fans and the organization that we support. That's my 2 cents. Hope your Christmas has been merry! :smile:

Preacher
12-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Hey everyone! While I don't claim any corner on the market, those of us who live in Cincy probably have a bit of a different perspective than some. We don't just interact with the few Bengal fans that pop in on this board. Some, who although I disagree with much of the time, seem to be decent people. We, however, deal with the bottom feeders of their fan base on a regular basis. We listen to incessant whining about last year, and how we broke their quarterback on purpose, how the only way we EVER beat them is to take cheap shots, how low life our team is and most of our fans, comments about steel mill workers, etc, etc, etc. And it's not just comments, as has been expressed by others in this thread....getting flipped off, swerved at on the road, comments and threats towards children, etc, etc, etc. We deal with this stuff constantly.

So when they lose a game that's important to them, are we glad??? Yeah! When they lose by a heartbreaking missed kick, do we feel a little tingle??? Hell yeah!!!! Do I think that it's sinking to their level...NO WAY!!!! I have NEVER purposely caused confrontation, let alone any of the other things that I mentioned above...and never would. Do I believe that I'll cause bad karma to come on us because they lossed and I'm glad???...get real! People around here have said far worse than ANYTHING that's been said in this thread. It has nothing to do with how our team has played this year. It has everything to do with who we are as Steeler fans and the organization that we support. That's my 2 cents. Hope your Christmas has been merry! :smile:

Again, I lived in LaGrange KY... about 50 miles away. And yeah, You are EXACTLY RIGHT. Why do you think I dislike Cincy so much? Because thier fans are absolutely classless. PERIOD.

floodcitygirl
12-25-2006, 08:51 PM
Again, I lived in LaGrange KY... about 50 miles away. And yeah, You are EXACTLY RIGHT. Why do you think I dislike Cincy so much? Because thier fans are absolutely classless. PERIOD.Thanks Preacher. I will say that while there ARE positives to the city, in my experience, the majority of Bengal fans are not among them.

stillers4me
12-25-2006, 09:55 PM

So when they lose a game that's important to them, are we glad??? Yeah! When they lose by a heartbreaking missed kick, do we feel a little tingle??? Hell yeah!!!! Do I think that it's sinking to their level...NO WAY!!!! I have NEVER purposely caused confrontation, let alone any of the other things that I mentioned above...and never would. Do I believe that I'll cause bad karma to come on us because they lossed and I'm glad???...get real! People around here have said far worse than ANYTHING that's been said in this thread. It has nothing to do with how our team has played this year. It has everything to do with who we are as Steeler fans and the organization that we support. That's my 2 cents. Hope your Christmas has been merry! :smile:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/yeahthat.gif

MACH1
12-25-2006, 11:35 PM
That one little missed point just keeps getting bigger and bigger for the Bungholes.:toofunny: :toofunny:

fansince'76
12-25-2006, 11:48 PM
That one little missed point just keeps getting bigger and bigger for the Bungholes.:toofunny: :toofunny:

Yep, it got a whole lot bigger tonight. A bitter ending to a whopping string of 1 consecutive playoff appearance in 15 seasons vs. 10 playoff appearances for us in the same timespan - which team's season last year was really the bigger fluke?

SteelersWoman
12-26-2006, 12:51 AM
....Hope your Christmas has been merry! :smile:

My Christmas was great thanks, hope yours was too! :hug:

HometownGal
12-26-2006, 01:54 AM
[COLOR="Navy"]I guess I just don't understand trash talking against a team that came within 1 point of winning when we pretty much stunk up the joint

The Bungles didn't come within one point of winning that game - they came within one point of tying it and possibly sending it into OT. Who says they would have won it even then - the Bungles always seem to find a way to screw things up. :smile:

I understand your concept, SW, and generally I'm the same way when it comes to feeling empathetic towards a team that comes so close to winning, but we're talking about the Bungles here. We've had to listen to their wagon jumping fans attempt to discredit our incredible record-setting run last season and SB win, make fun of our QB who almost lost his life in an accident before the season and accuse him of fabricating injuries, including a well-documented appendectomy, and the list goes on and on and on. Do you honestly think the Bungles fans would be sitting there not doing the same if the roles were reversed? Go visit some of their boards and read all of the death threats made against our coach and players because of Carson Palmer's injury in our playoff game against them last season - it's absolutely sickening. While I certainly realize that there are Bungles fans out there who wouldn't stoop to that almost criminal level, including a few around here, everything I mention above has left a very sour taste in my mouth personally where Bungles fans and that team are concerned. I'm sorry, but I just can't feel any sympathy for them, no matter how badly the Steelers have played at times this season or this past Sunday.

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas, as well!

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 09:02 AM
Ok HTG so does that mean I have a pass to get REALLY mean now??? :naughty:

HometownGal
12-26-2006, 09:29 AM
Ok HTG so does that mean I have a pass to get REALLY mean now??? :naughty:

Hey - knock yourself out. You know the boundaries. :wink02:

Everything "mean" that is said about the Bungles and their ignoramus fans (most of them, excluding CS85 and a couple of others) is well deserved, imo, after all of the cruel and callous venom they've spewed since last season.

Buck the Fengals!:jammin:

stillers4me
12-26-2006, 09:35 AM
Buck the Fengals!:jammin:

Yeah.....what she said!! :tt02:

83-Steelers-43
12-26-2006, 09:37 AM
Screw it, they talk trash on us when they haven't accomplished jack in this league. Nevermind winning five superbowls, just win one and then get back to me. Until then, keep getting arrested, choking and talking trash.

I don't look at it as stooping to their level, I look at it as keeping them in check.

Stlrs4Life
12-26-2006, 09:39 AM
I have lived around Browns Fans all my life, and have to work with them, they are worse. I understand what you guys/gals are going through. And I'll bet Steeler Fans in Baltimore are getting spewed upon this week also.

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 10:00 AM
I have lived around Browns Fans all my life, and have to work with them, they are worse. I understand what you guys/gals are going through. And I'll bet Steeler Fans in Baltimore are getting spewed upon this week also.Well Dom, I guess the only way to resolve this is for you to come down and hang out with Stillers and I to really get the picture on how disagreeable these kittie fans can be. The question is.....are you willing to make the sacrifice in the quest for knowledge???? :grin:

meanjoecoop
12-26-2006, 10:50 AM
...I have NEVER purposely caused confrontation, let alone any of the other things that I mentioned above...and never would.

:tap: What about the time you walked up and smacked that Bungal fan in the face with your feather boa? :whistle:

:sofunny:

meanjoecoop
12-26-2006, 10:54 AM
Yep, it got a whole lot bigger tonight. A bitter ending to a whopping string of 1 consecutive playoff appearance in 15 seasons vs. 10 playoff appearances for us in the same timespan - which team's season last year was really the bigger fluke?

:thumbsup: Exactly :checkit:

stillers4me
12-26-2006, 10:57 AM
:tap: What about the time you walked up and smacked that Bungal fan in the face with your feather boa? :whistle:

:sofunny:

You saw that, too???? :sofunny:

meanjoecoop
12-26-2006, 11:00 AM
You saw that, too???? :sofunny:

Yep...I was there. I had to hold her back! The Bungal never would have had a chance.

stillers4me
12-26-2006, 11:03 AM

The Bungles and everyone else seems to forget that we knocked on the door of The SuperBowl the year before we won it. :dang:

Nope......it wasn't our winning season that was the fluke.

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 11:12 AM

:sofunny:HEY!!!!! That doesn't count! It happened in Pittsburgh.....and his gloating puss face annoyed me. :flap: Besides....he didn't seem to mind too badly...or was I just not seeing things quite accurately????? :tap: Oh well...... :smile:

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 11:14 AM
You saw that, too???? :sofunny:You weren't there! Quit making things up!!!! :flap:

stillers4me
12-26-2006, 11:38 AM
You weren't there! Quit making things up!!!! :flap:

You mean you did it twice????????????????????????? :thumbsup:

Stlrs4Life
12-26-2006, 12:03 PM
Well Dom, I guess the only way to resolve this is for you to come down and hang out with Stillers and I to really get the picture on how disagreeable these kittie fans can be. The question is.....are you willing to make the sacrifice in the quest for knowledge???? :grin:

OK, lol.:cheers:

BengalBrian
12-26-2006, 12:33 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
:flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :flap: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

BANGLES

At least we got in position to score points.. lol

Big D
12-26-2006, 12:37 PM

at least we have won superbowls and our team isnt the laughing stock of the nfl. Dont you have a bungal to go bail out of jail

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2006, 12:41 PM
at least we have won superbowls and our team isnt the laughing stock of the nfl. Dont you have a bungal to go bail out of jail

haha well said.

Big D
12-26-2006, 12:43 PM
haha well said.

it's funny how this clown comes into this forum to talk his smack. But when I tryed joining his little girl scout website he didnt accept it

BengalBrian
12-26-2006, 01:07 PM

At least I am not getting upset over an internet forum post like you are.. lol

BengalBrian
12-26-2006, 01:09 PM
it's funny how this clown comes into this forum to talk his smack. But when I tryed joining his little girl scout website he didnt accept it

I didn't accept it? Its automated.. If you aren't intelligent enough to register, no loss on our part.. Nor is it my fault

Big D
12-26-2006, 01:18 PM
At least I am not getting upset over an internet forum post like you are.. lol

yeah i'm real upset.

Big D
12-26-2006, 01:19 PM
I didn't accept it? Its automated.. If you aren't intelligent enough to register, no loss on our part.. Nor is it my fault

no you tool. I never got the confirmation email. I'm not able to post anything. So how does it feel to get your ass handed to you two weeks in a row.

tony hipchest
12-26-2006, 01:35 PM

:dang:...said the bungle to the patsfan! :busted:

:propeller

fansince'76
12-26-2006, 01:41 PM

Did you alot of good, didn't it?

SteelCityMan786
12-26-2006, 01:47 PM
Did you alot of good, didn't it?

That's what I was thinking.

MACH1
12-26-2006, 01:54 PM

One point may as well be 100 its still a loss how ever you look at it. :toofunny:

tony hipchest
12-26-2006, 01:56 PM
One point may as well be 100 its still a loss how ever you look at it. :toofunny: they do earn style points for a vanderjagt type choke.

MACH1
12-26-2006, 02:44 PM
they do earn style points for a vanderjagt type choke.

LOL
I think it may be worse, its a one yard kick. :banana:

BengalBrian
12-26-2006, 03:42 PM
no you tool. I never got the confirmation email. I'm not able to post anything. So how does it feel to get your ass handed to you two weeks in a row.

Yea.. and you cant have it resend you one :rolleyes:.. Not that you wouldn't just delete that one as well instead of reading it first...

Probably too much to figure out..

I understand

MACH1
12-26-2006, 03:55 PM
Yea.. and you cant have it resend you one :rolleyes:.. Not that you wouldn't just delete that one as well instead of reading it first...

Probably too much to figure out..

I understand

dude, it doesn't work I tried it myself.:dang: :dang: Doesn't send out the conf. e-mail and yes I tried resending it. Leave it to bungal fans to screw something that simple up.

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 04:06 PM
You mean you did it twice????????????????????????? :thumbsup:I have not commited assult with a boa twice, but watch out, it could happen!!!!! :wantsome: LOL

SteelersWoman
12-26-2006, 04:10 PM
Reading posts from those on here who talk about how bad the Browns and Bengals fans are in the area they live...that brings to mind the Dog Whisperer show that I watch. Cesar describes how when a dog feels insecure, they being to try to assert dominance (and bad behavior) over pretty much anything that comes in contact with it.

I'm not saying Browns and Bengals fans are dogs--just saying that perhaps the mentality is the same, ya know? They really have nothing to feel confident or secure about, so they try to create thier "own" security about themselves and their team by saying and doing such horrible things to the fans of the team that MAKES them feel insecure--lashing out at us--it makes them feel better and more powerful--even if it's only by thinking that they can hurt us with words.

Just a thought...

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Reading posts from those on here who talk about how bad the Browns and Bengals fans are in the area they live...that brings to mind the Dog Whisperer show that I watch. Cesar describes how when a dog feels insecure, they being to try to assert dominance (and bad behavior) over pretty much anything that comes in contact with it.

I'm not saying Browns and Bengals fans are dogs--just saying that perhaps the mentality is the same, ya know? They really have nothing to feel confident or secure about, so they try to create thier "own" security about themselves and their team by saying and doing such horrible things to the fans of the team that MAKES them feel insecure--it makes them feel better and more powerful--even if it's only by thinking that they can hurt us with words.

Just a thought...:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

MACH1
12-26-2006, 04:20 PM
Sooo If we beat the Bungals this weekend, Is the whole city going to be put on suicide watch???:eye: :chicken:

meanjoecoop
12-26-2006, 04:37 PM
Sooo If we beat the Bungals this weekend, Is the whole city going to be put on suicide watch???:eye: :chicken:

Theres no "IF" about it. The city just finished a $42 million dollar renovation of Fountain Square. Yes $42 million for a dinky little fountain near the center of town. The renovation secretly included the instalation of a thermo nuclear device. When the Bungals lose Sunday, Mayor Mallory will detonate the device, effectively executing a city wide mass suicide.

MACH1
12-26-2006, 04:46 PM
Theres no "IF" about it. The city just finished a $42 million dollar renovation of Fountain Square. Yes $42 million for a dinky little fountain near the center of town. The renovation secretly included the instalation of a thermo nuclear device. When the Bungals lose Sunday, Mayor Mallory will detonate the device, effectively executing a city wide mass suicide.

Oops I meant "WHEN" :bouncy: Then let the count down begin. :cheers: :popcorn:

Big D
12-26-2006, 05:08 PM

I hope not. I've really gotten to like floodcity.

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 05:17 PM
I hope not. I've really gotten to like floodcity.Awhhh, thanks Big D! No worries though....all Steeler fans have "special protection" from the blast! :wink02:

Big D
12-26-2006, 05:31 PM
i forgot about stillers4me. I feel sorry for shitintheatti fans

floodcitygirl
12-26-2006, 05:35 PM
I feel sorry for shitintheatti fans:confused: huh???

MACH1
12-27-2006, 01:21 PM

I went and joined. Made two posts and was banned. Talk about a bunch of whinny ass babies.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 02:18 PM

Thats like comparing sleeping alone to sex...."Well at least I got in the right position to score":dang:

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 03:42 PM
I went and joined. Made two posts and was banned. Talk about a bunch of whinny ass babies.
And you are?

Thats like comparing sleeping alone to sex...."Well at least I got in the right position to score":dang:
That made no sense at all.. Sounds like you have certain things on your mind that you are bringing into your smack for some reason...

Bottom line.. We still could make the playoffs... You guys have 0 chance... Good luck with the drought.. If you think yer bouncing back from this next year without cohwer, I hope you are a holy man and believe in prayer..

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Bottom line.. We still could make the playoffs... You guys have 0 chance... Good luck with the drought.. If you think yer bouncing back from this next year without cohwer, I hope you are a holy man and believe in prayer..

:rofl:

you dont really think marvin lewis and that band of character lacking thugs is gonna take you anywhere do you? i would say "get used to 8-8" but i know you already are.

tell us more about playoff drought. :chuckle: we, as steelerfans, arent as well versed in it as you. :sofunny:

you know why? we sieze the opportunities, not bungle them away

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 03:52 PM
:rofl:

you dont really think marvin lewis and that band of character lacking thugs is gonna take you anywhere do you? i would say "get used to 8-8" but i know you already are.

tell us more about playoff drought. :chuckle: we, as steelerfans, arent as well versed in it as you. :sofunny:

you know why? we sieze the opportunities, not bungle them away

Good for you.. You guys really seized up on sunday

And no.. I dont really think we will even go to the playoffs since we need the raiders or 49ers to win.. But I do know we wont lose to the team that LOST to those same Raiders we are relying on. We could only wish that the Raiders had you guys this week. We could deal with a slightly tougher game against the Browns this week. Oh well.. It sure does suck to have to rely on other teams. Not quite as much as hoping your team can spoil playoff hopes. That is quite a goal your team has ended up focusing on. Considering the '*cinderella story*' last year.

Just try to keep Ben off his bike this offseason and you MIGHT go 8-8 next year

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 03:59 PM
Oh well.. It sure does suck to have to rely on other teams. Not quite as much as hoping your team can spoil playoff hopes. That is quite a goal your team has ended up focusing on.

:toofunny: the bengals did a fine job all by themselves of spoiling your playoff hopes! nice chokejob against tampa btw! so anyways how sure were bengalfans that they wouldnt suck the dong against the colts and broncos? :sofunny: steelers just wanna kick your teams ass like they always do. they play to win. losers like the bungles play to be spoilers.

MACH1
12-27-2006, 04:07 PM
And when they do lose what kind of excuses will they come up with???

What if half our team weren't locked-up?
We had to many injury's!
Carton spent to much time on his knee's.

Stillers#1
12-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Good for you.. You guys really seized up on sunday

Ya but we can't do it every year dude. We have been to the playoffs 11 times in the past 17 years or so. Thats a 65% success rate. If our government were that good over the last 17 years we would be estatic.

skidboot
12-27-2006, 05:42 PM
its just gonna be another season where BrianBengals team has an "L" beside their last game of the year.

Poor Ol BengalBrian.

Who Dey!

steelerbackr4life
12-27-2006, 06:04 PM
If the Bungles had some sort of decent fan base they would organize a designated driver program for their players.
Think of the oppertunities you could sponsor a criminal/player make sure they got to functions on time and sober. In return said criminal/player would pay you. Making it possible for you to actually keep your tickets and not sell them to Steeler fans.

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 06:12 PM
If the Bungles had some sort of decent fan base they would organize a designated driver program for their players.
Think of the oppertunities you could sponsor a criminal/player make sure they got to functions on time and sober. In return said criminal/player would pay you. Making it possible for you to actually keep your tickets and not sell them to Steeler fans.

said criminal/player would probably wind up raping the sponsor/designated driver in a wooded area on the way home.

bad idea

steelerbackr4life
12-27-2006, 06:27 PM
said criminal/player would probably wind up raping the sponsor/designated driver in a wooded area on the way home.

bad idea

You didnt think I was going to offer the Bungles any easy solution did you ? This whole idea stemmed from good old American capitalism.

The need for insurance agents, security personell, tutors, (you didnt actually think either of the above mentioned parties would be able to read directions or a map did you?) With the shortage of grey matter between the two the possibilities are endless !
All ideas can be sent to the befriend a bungle corporation.

BengalBrian
12-27-2006, 07:59 PM
:toofunny: the bengals did a fine job all by themselves of spoiling your playoff hopes! nice chokejob against tampa btw! so anyways how sure were bengalfans that they wouldnt suck the dong against the colts and broncos? :sofunny: steelers just wanna kick your teams ass like they always do. they play to win. losers like the bungles play to be spoilers.

You mean like you kicked our ass earlier this season?

PisnNapalm
12-27-2006, 08:00 PM
Ok... Listen up. Honest and my right hand up to God. When the Bungals lined up to kick that extra point, I said to my brother, "They're gonna miss it."

Sure enough 5 seconds later I was laughing my ass off!! As much as our loss to the Ravens hurt, the Bengals screwing up a GAME LOSING PAT made me feel that much better!!

tony hipchest
12-27-2006, 08:41 PM
You mean like you kicked our ass earlier this season?yep. nice to see carton STILL has the same interception and fumbling problems.

gunshy and scared

MACH1
12-27-2006, 11:46 PM
You mean like you kicked our ass earlier this season?

Ummm like we give it to you.

BengalBrian
12-28-2006, 02:10 AM
yep. nice to see carton STILL has the same interception and fumbling problems.

gunshy and scared
Yet still winning more games than Jen

Ummm like we give it to you.
Ummm.. Like that is the lamest excuse when defending your team.. You made mistakes and we capitalized on them.. Something we havent been able to do all year long.. But against the Steelers. Not a problem

Preacher
12-28-2006, 02:15 AM

Ummm.. Like that is the lamest excuse when defending your team.. You made mistakes and we capitalized on them.. Something we havent been able to do all year long.. But against the Steelers. Not a problem

It is really a shame when your only claim to fame is being able to capitalize on Steeler mistakes in one game. Dang.. at least we can resort to 5 lombardis and dominance in the AFC north over the last 15 years.

Preacher
12-28-2006, 02:16 AM

Oh yeah, and winning one more game then Ben... when he has had the problems he has had with MULTIPLE surgeries, O Line problems, DB problems, etc. is SUCH AN ACCOMPLISHMENT....

I guess not winning sure does set your sights low.

BengalBrian
12-28-2006, 02:16 AM
It is really a shame when your only claim to fame is being able to capitalize on Steeler mistakes in one game. Dang.. at least we can resort to 5 lombardis and dominance in the AFC north over the last 15 years.

Actually its not the only thing this year.. Just a response to an ignorant statement

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 07:24 AM
Actually its not the only thing this year.. Just a response to an ignorant statement

I quess the term "ignorant statement"is rather arbitrary...being that when the world talks about our season they talk about it as being a dissapointment...and when they talk about the bengals season they say "Same old bengals" .

Noone is surprised that the bengals have slid back into a state of mediocrity...and noone expects anything less than for the Steelers to return to the top next year...(Thats what 15+ years of dominance on our part and 15+ years of pop warner on the bengals part will do)

HometownGal
12-28-2006, 08:12 AM
I quess the term "ignorant statement"is rather arbitrary...being that when the world talks about our season they talk about it as being a dissapointment...and when they talk about the bengals season they say "Same old bengals" .

Noone is surprised that the bengals have slid back into a state of mediocrity...and noone expects anything less than for the Steelers to return to the top next year...(Thats what 15+ years of dominance on our part and 15+ years of pop warner on the bengals part will do)

BAM, ZAP - ZING!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 08:22 AM
BAM, ZAP - ZING!!! :thumbsup: :cheers:....and just a general....SLAM!!!!!!!! :jammin:

skidboot
12-28-2006, 08:55 AM

in 2004...
Game 1.

Pittsburgh 28
Cincinnati 17

Game 2

Pittsburgh 19
Cincinnati 14.

in 2005...
Game 1

Pittsburgh 27
Cincinnati 13

Game 2

Pittsburgh 31
Cincinnati 38

Game 3..PLAYOFF GAME!

Pittsburgh 31
Cincinnati 17

in 2006
Game 1...

Pittsburgh 20
Cincinnati 28.

So...since Carthon came into the League and went Head to Head vs Roethlisberger, ROETHLISBERGER has a 4-2 Won/Loss Record vs Carthon.

Add in Roethlisberger's SB win and you have.....

A good solid Beatdown!

tony hipchest
12-28-2006, 09:35 AM

lol hang your pointy little cap on that then. let me break it down for you nice and simple with a good ol fashioned smackdown:

carson:

supposedly top passer rating
supposedly top in td passes
supposedly has top wr duo
supposedly has top #3 wr
supposedly has top afc north rb
+ supposedly has top line

8 wins :toofunny:

only the bungles could **** up that equation. carson sucks! no leadership skills. atleast ben promised a sb win to jerome and delivered. you know what good players do with that type of offensive supposed firepower? they go out and get the #1 seed in the playoffs (see trent green and peyton manning)

even qb's such as plummer, brees, and rivers couldnt **** that up as bad as caution has. they can atleast secure the #2 seed in the playoffs. and as i wait for the lack of a defense excuse i will tell you again: see green and manning. fact of the matter is, carson snuck into the playoffs last year thanks to 1 win giving them a 11-5 record as opposed to 10-6. this year he cant even do that. 9-7 is even out of reach. :toofunny:

Big D
12-28-2006, 09:42 AM
and big ben has a better winning percentage.

stillers4me
12-28-2006, 05:20 PM
Where'd he go??????

BengalBrian
12-29-2006, 02:47 AM
Where'd he go??????

I stopped responding because most of the people responding are talking out their asses.. Its funny how homerish this place became after you won a SB.. The membercount doubled...

Half these people dont even have a clue

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 04:02 AM
[QUOTE=BengalBrian;196204]I stopped responding because most of the people responding are talking out their asses..

..this from the guy who was asking for mod-help for personal attacks?

Its funny how homerish this place became after you won a SB.. The membercount doubled...

Forum doubled...but the fans have been cheering for the Steelers for life...unlike the Bengals who couldnt get a fanbase if they gave away televisions just two years ago

If your dissapointed in the average you can go back to the bengal board and hit 100%:thumbsup:

stillers4me
12-29-2006, 05:36 AM
I stopped responding because most of the people responding are talking out their asses.. Its funny how homerish this place became after you won a SB.. The membercount doubled...

Personally, I found this site during the playoffs last year because I was sick of listening to Bungles fans and their constant crying, whining, and conspiracy theories about how we took out Palmer because it's the only way we could win the game........day in and day out. :yawn:

It was an island of sanity in my world of madness in Shitzinannati. God help me if I have to live here and the Bungles stumble their way to a SuperBowl............(Stillers slaps her self across the face..........wake up, wake up!!). :dang:

It's funny, all the Steeler fans I know are excited about Sundays' game.....play offs or not, we want to see our guys play one last time this season and take care of some unfinished business. All the Bengal fans have little interest.........they have the "why should we bother attitude". Talk about not having a clue.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 05:59 AM
Personally, I found this site during the playoffs last year because I was sick of listening to Bungles fans and their constant crying, whining, and conspiracy theories about how we took out Palmer because it's the only way we could win the game........day in and day out. :yawn:

It was an island of sanity in my world of madness in Shitzinannati. God help me if I have to live here and the Bungles stumble their way to a SuperBowl............(Stillers slaps her self across the face..........wake up, wake up!!). :dang:

It's funny, all the Steeler fans I know are excited about Sundays' game.....play offs or not, we want to see our guys play one last time this season and take care of some unfinished business. All the Bengal fans have little interest.........they have the "why should we bother attitude". Talk about not having a clue.

Yea...he says we dont have a clue, yet wasnt it the Bengal fans who trashed their own field during the playoff loss last year?...But then again why not...half of them hand never been there before and knew they would probably never go to a game there again.

Livinginthe past
12-29-2006, 06:24 AM
Should be a close game, although the line is Steelers +6.

Anyone going to make a sig bet with a Bengal fan on the outcome - loser would have to keep the sig until the SB.

NM

HometownGal
12-29-2006, 07:54 AM
Anyone going to make a sig bet with a Bengal fan on the outcome - loser would have to keep the sig until the SB.

NM

No way Jose. The problem with that is when the Steelers smash the Bungles like a bug on Sunday, the likelihood of Bungles fans showing up around here after that is pretty much a guaranteed nil, so no one would see their Steelers sig anywho.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 08:06 AM
No way Jose. The problem with that is when the Steelers smash the Bungles like a bug on Sunday, the likelihood of Bungles fans showing up around here after that is pretty much a guaranteed nil, so no one would see their Steelers sig anywho.

the likelihood of Bungles fans existing after that is pretty much a guaranteed nil

HometownGal
12-29-2006, 08:13 AM
the likelihood of Bungles fans existing after that is pretty much a guaranteed nil

True dat. I'll betcha we could find some of the bandwagon jumpers over at GoBengals.com conspiring on how to off our players and fans. They're going to be a berry, berry unhappy bunch. :banana:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 08:31 AM
True dat. I'll betcha we could find some of the bandwagon jumpers over at GoBengals.com conspiring on how to off our players and fans. They're going to be a berry, berry unhappy bunch. :banana:

Who dey talking about gettin off the bandwagon:wave:

clevestinks
12-29-2006, 08:43 AM
Nope, I've been thinking about it and I now know what doomed the PAT attempt. I watched the game and right at the end of the CBS halftime show that assclown Esiason says "Who Dey" as the camera started to pan away for a commercial. That statement sealed the Bungles' fate, IMO. :sofunny:

Way to go Boomer! HA HA HA :sofunny:

tony hipchest
12-29-2006, 08:44 AM

jealous? did you stop responding or did you just tap out? i think you just cant take the blasts you get. i know this little pill of reality had to be tough to swallow:

lol hang your pointy little cap on that then. let me break it down for you nice and simple with a good ol fashioned smackdown:

carson:

supposedly top passer rating
supposedly top in td passes
supposedly has top wr duo
supposedly has top #3 wr
supposedly has top afc north rb
+ supposedly has top line

8 wins

only the bungles could **** up that equation. carson sucks! no leadership skills. atleast ben promised a sb win to jerome and delivered. you know what good players do with that type of offensive supposed firepower? they go out and get the #1 seed in the playoffs (see trent green and peyton manning)

even qb's such as plummer, brees, and rivers couldnt **** that up as bad as caution has. they can atleast secure the #2 seed in the playoffs. and as i wait for the lack of a defense excuse i will tell you again: see green and manning. fact of the matter is, carson snuck into the playoffs last year thanks to 1 win giving them a 11-5 record as opposed to 10-6. this year he cant even do that. 9-7 is even out of reach.

but thats typical for you. you get called out for bragging that carson has won more games than ben this year (whooptydoo) so you have to start attacking the board and its members. you are on the board of the fans of the superbowl champs. its time you start acting like the humble peons all bengalfans are and have always been. you havent taken nothing from the steelers. you dont hav any shiny crown or new tee shirts to brag about. your qb chokes in his biggest games, and your team is full of criminals and turmoil. whats homeristic about that? its fact. its the truth. deal.

more fact: marvin lewis has never beaten the steelers in pbs. 0-5 sucka!!!!!!!!

skidboot
12-29-2006, 08:46 AM

and Bengals fans doubled in........... "Con College".......... after the wee bit of success the Bengals had.

"most of the people are talking out their asses"...... Pot, Kettle, Black.

skidboot
12-29-2006, 08:49 AM
jealous? did you stop responding or did you just tap out? i think you just cant take the blasts you get. i know this little pill of reality had to be tough to swallow:

but thats typical for you. you get called out for bragging that carson has won more games than ben this year (whooptydoo) so you have to start attacking the board and its members. you are on the board of the fans of the superbowl champs. its time you start acting like the humble peons all bengalfans are and have always been. you havent taken nothing from the steelers. you dont hav any shiny crown or new tee shirts to brag about. your qb chokes in his biggest games, and your team is full of criminals and turmoil. whats homeristic about that? its fact. its the truth. deal.

more fact: marvin lewis has never beaten the steelers in pbs. 0-5 sucka!!!!!!!!

what does fact and truth have to do with BB? he won't admit it.

he SHOULD take off his Striped Coloured Glasses.

Livinginthe past
12-29-2006, 09:22 AM

I was thinking the Bengal fan in question would have to honor the bet on their own forum (if they lost) - betting against a Steeler fan or not people dont have alot of respect for people who make sig bets then welch on it.

It was just a thought.

NM

steelerbackr4life
12-29-2006, 09:33 AM
Nice thought but something like that would also require a bit of moral fiber. It is well documented that Bungle fans have none of this trait.

HometownGal
12-29-2006, 09:44 AM
I was thinking the Bengal fan in question would have to honor the bet on their own forum (if they lost) - betting against a Steeler fan or not people dont have alot of respect for people who make sig bets then welch on it.

It was just a thought.

NM

Nice idea, Nigel, but we're talking about Bungles fans here. If I made a bet like that and won, I'd have no way of seeing if the Bungles fan who took me up on the bet kept his end of the bargain, as I don't frequent Bungles forums, well - except when I need a good laugh over at GoBengals, and even the Bungles fans here are just a smidgeon above that scabie infested shithole. Did I just say that? :jawdrop: :horror:

BengalBrian
12-29-2006, 09:49 AM
Should be a close game, although the line is Steelers +6.

NM

I made a sig bet with someone about it during our first meeting..

Guess what? They welched.. Imagine that!

Livinginthe past
12-29-2006, 09:56 AM

Who was it?

NM

HometownGal
12-29-2006, 10:13 AM
Guys - I think Brian's answer to LITP's question should be done via PM - no need to publicize that member's name - what d'ya say? :wink02: For the record - it twasn't me!

steelerbackr4life
12-29-2006, 11:11 AM
Guys - I think Brian's answer to LITP's question should be done via PM - no need to publicize that member's name - what d'ya say? :wink02: For the record - it twasn't me!

I agree no need for heresay. Oh yeah it wasnt me either

tony hipchest
12-29-2006, 11:50 AM

Guess what? They welched.. Imagine that!i remember that. i could be wrong but wasnt it a member who was in the national guard and got deployed to iraq?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 12:24 PM
i remember that. i could be wrong but wasnt it a member who was in the national guard and got deployed to iraq?

oops.....:redface:

BengalBrian
12-29-2006, 12:53 PM
Who was it?

NM
PMd

Nope.. Wasnt you
I agree no need for heresay. Oh yeah it wasnt me either
Nope.. Wasnt you
i remember that. i could be wrong but wasnt it a member who was in the national guard and got deployed to iraq?
No clue

tony hipchest
12-29-2006, 01:14 PM
No clue

like i said, im just going off of memory, but 4000 members and about 200,000 posts is alot to keep track of even with my immense brain capacity.

if its who im thinking, his name had "OHIO" in it. he was a hwy patrol officer in ohio, and he used to post word games in the locker room before a seperate jokes/games forum was set up. if thats him, then i remember him posting farewell in the locker room, that he was being deployed in 2 weeks. (might have been right before the season- not sure).

anyways if im correct he didnt welch and has a legitimate excuse for not following through with the bet. from what i remember he accepted your offer pretty enthusiastically.

if im wrong, then im wrong. wouldnt be the 1st time. (more like the 3rd):wink02:

BengalBrian
12-29-2006, 01:18 PM
like i said, im just going off of memory, but 4000 members and about 200,000 posts is alot to keep track of even with my immense brain capacity.

if its who im thinking, his name had "OHIO" in it. he was a hwy patrol officer in ohio, and he used to post word games in the locker room before a seperate jokes/games forum was set up. if thats him, then i remember him posting farewell in the locker room, that he was being deployed in 2 weeks. (might have been right before the season- not sure).

anyways if im correct he didnt welch and has a legitimate excuse for not following through with the bet. from what i remember he accepted your offer pretty enthusiastically.

if im wrong, then im wrong. wouldnt be the 1st time. (more like the 3rd):wink02:

Could be the same person.. I dont visit here that often so I dont know exactly what kinda things he posted about here...

But it could be and if that was the reason he didnt change his signature, I think I can let it slide.. :)

Stillers#1
12-29-2006, 02:11 PM

I'm game, but if I have to use ur sig here, you have to use my sig at your site.

BengalBrian
12-30-2006, 12:02 AM
I'm game, but if I have to use ur sig here, you have to use my sig at your site.

I will make the bet.. But win, lose or draw, you wont see me around here much after the game.. If at all since I am going to it.. The season is over for both of us regardless...

No way do the Raiders or 49ers win to put us in the playoffs...

So..

Who cares...

I will make it if you want... Your call

How long? A Week? Two?

Stillers#1
12-30-2006, 11:27 AM
I will make the bet.. But win, lose or draw, you wont see me around here much after the game.. If at all since I am going to it.. The season is over for both of us regardless...

So..

Who cares...

How long? A Week? Two?

I'll say till the Super Bowl, but I dont want you to use the sig here, I want you to use it at your forum. Thats the only way I'll make the bet.

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 05:09 PM
as you swam in the sewer of self hatred today, did you happen to find the benjamins you flushed down the toilet to attend the game?

LMAO! :tt02:

we own you. 16 years and counting and the bungles STILL cant finish with a BETTER record than the steelers.

guess what? the steelers are STILL the CHAMPS!!! are the bungles still the afc north champs? NO! lmao.

we are the champions. no time for losers, cause we are the champions, we are the champions.....

OF THE WORLD! :jammin: :toofunny:

*cough, cough, choke, choke*

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 05:10 PM
Oh Brian!!!!! Time to make good on your bet, budster. :wink02: :tt02:

Stillers#1
12-31-2006, 05:16 PM

He won't, I guarantee it. He won't even show his face on this site again until next season. That's why I wanted him to have to use the sig on his site. Oh well, I was actually hoping I could get someone to make a sig for him too.

Stlrs4Life
12-31-2006, 05:24 PM
I believe he will be back, he did state that he might not be on here right after the game cause he was going to it.

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 07:37 AM
Technically I never accepted the bet.. I never made it back here to accept. But I will change my stuff here to make it fair. At least... If you can point out where I accepted the bet proposed, I will do it.. If not, I will change my sig and avatar here to keep you all from complaining too much. But I definitely never agreed to change stuff at my site

He won't, I guarantee it. He won't even show his face on this site again until next season. That's why I wanted him to have to use the sig on his site. Oh well, I was actually hoping I could get someone to make a sig for him too.
Nice guarantee... I wont even be gone for good

I believe he will be back, he did state that he might not be on here right after the game cause he was going to it.
Yep.... I was there.. Did you all send Graham thank you letters for giving the game away?

HometownGal
01-05-2007, 08:04 AM

So..

Who cares...

How long? A Week? Two?

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=196606#post196606

Time to pay up, Brian. :flap: :flap: :flap:

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 08:08 AM
http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=196606#post196606

Time to pay up, Brian. :flap: :flap: :flap:

Like I said.. I will gladly change it here.. I never agreed to changing it at CB though....:shrug:

HometownGal
01-05-2007, 08:15 AM
Like I said.. I will gladly change it here.. I never agreed to changing it at CB though....:shrug:

Ummmm - yes you did. This is the post above yours which I quoted and which you quoted, as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillers#1

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 08:18 AM
Ummmm - yes you did. This is the post above yours which I quoted and which you quoted, as well.

I'll be damned.. Yer right.. Well.. Honestly, I didnt know the terms of the bet after that post since I didnt come back after asking what the terms were, but I will go ahead and honor it

Let me know what sig I have to wear... No profanity though

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-05-2007, 08:25 AM
Nice to see you step up to the plate and take it like a man. Make it a good one Stillers #1

HometownGal
01-05-2007, 08:48 AM
I'll be damned.. Yer right.. Well.. Honestly, I didnt know the terms of the bet after that post since I didnt come back after asking what the terms were, but I will go ahead and honor it

Let me know what sig I have to wear... No profanity though

I knew you wouldn't welch on us. :wink02: :cheers: Stillers#1 gets the call on this one, I would think, as he made the bet with you.

Make it a humdinger Stillers! :tt02: :bouncy:

floodcitygirl
01-05-2007, 09:17 AM
I knew you wouldn't welch on us. :wink02: :cheers: Stillers#1 gets the call on this one, I would think, as he made the bet with you.

Make it a humdinger Stillers! :tt02: :bouncy:I think he already approved one. It's in the Art Gallery. :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-05-2007, 09:23 AM
I think he already approved one. It's in the Art Gallery. :sofunny:

LMAO - that's a great sig!

Brian - you can pick up your brand new siggy in the Art Gallery. :flap: Now - we expect to see you wearing this proudly over at CB until the Super Bowl. :wink02:

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 09:25 AM
LMAO - that's a great sig!

Brian - you can pick up your brand new siggy in the Art Gallery. :flap: Now - we expect to see you wearing this proudly over at CB until the Super Bowl. :wink02:

Link?

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 09:26 AM
c'mon bengalbrian. wear the tigersuit one too, just for good measure (and for stalling). i would almost have to join your site just to enjoy the laughture

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Found it.. Going up now

http://forums.cincybengals.com/showthread.php?t=18009

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 09:34 AM
c'mon bengalbrian. wear the tigersuit one too, just for good measure (and for stalling). i would almost have to join your site just to enjoy the laughture

Two sigs is too much no matter the content..

Join up.. I am sure you have plenty of great things to talk about your team... The only ones with a right to smack for now are the Ratbirds.. We both suck

HometownGal
01-05-2007, 09:38 AM

Join up.. I am sure you have plenty of great things to talk about your team... The only ones with a right to smack for now are the Ratbirds.. We both suck

Brian - you're a man of your word - kudos and rep to you! :cheers:

I almost pissed myself seeing that signature using the link you provided. :toofunny: I'm going to move that post over here, so all can witness the beauty for themselves! :tt02: :wink02:

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 09:40 AM
Brian - you're a man of your word - kudos and rep to you! :cheers:

I almost pissed myself seeing that signature using the link you provided. :toofunny: I'm going to move that post over here, so all can witness the beauty for themselves! :tt02: :wink02:

A bets a bet

floodcitygirl
01-05-2007, 09:42 AM
Way to own up BB! Good job! :thumbsup:

Livinginthe past
01-05-2007, 09:50 AM
Good man Brian, props to you.

Personally I had no doubt you would come through on the bet.

NM

PisnNapalm
01-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Whoa... An honorable Cincy fan? What's the world coming to?

Rep to you BB! That takes some stones.

Stillers#1
01-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Well I haven't seen the sig on your board yet, for some reason my servers at work are blocking your site. But way to prove me wrong and man up!

Livinginthe past
01-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Hey Stillers.

Enjoy

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h218/n_mckeown/Briansig.jpg

NM

Stillers#1
01-05-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey Stillers.

Enjoy

NM

Thanks for the try, but for some reason on these computers at work 90% of the sigs dont show up, all I get is a little red x in a box. I right click and hit show picture but it doesn't work. I'll check it out when I get home.

floodcitygirl
01-05-2007, 10:20 AM
Thanks for the try, but for some reason on these computers at work 90% of the sigs dont show up, all I get is a little red x in a box. I right click and hit show picture but it doesn't work. I'll check it out when I get home.I recommend you go to the link that BB provided. You'll enjoy his first post on the subject. :sofunny:

BengalBrian
01-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Yea LITP.. Our D sucks.. Anyone who wants to dispute that is a moron.. lol They showed signs of life late in the season, but they are the reason we arent in the playoffs.. Not Carson.. Not Shayne... Not the Steelers

fansince'76
01-05-2007, 01:40 PM
Yea LITP.. Our D sucks.. Anyone who wants to dispute that is a moron.. lol They showed signs of life late in the season, but they are the reason we arent in the playoffs.. Not Carson.. Not Shayne... Not the Steelers

I have to agree - if Cincy even had just an average D, they'd have made the playoffs.

Stillers#1
01-05-2007, 02:54 PM
I recommend you go to the link that BB provided. You'll enjoy his first post on the subject. :sofunny:

I can't wait to get home and check this out, like I said, cincnybungles is banned on Air Force computers for some reason.

3 to be 4
01-05-2007, 06:04 PM
A Bengals strategy session
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmx3l2NpZ_4

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 07:40 AM
Hey Stillers.

Enjoy

NM

Good job, pumpkin! And just think, in a few months we get to do it all over again!! Let's hope the Bengals can mature and remain competive and the Steelers get a new coach that can keep the momentum we ended with so we can have 2 more nailbiter games in the division run. :cheers:

Actulay, I'm just being kind......I hope the Bengals go back to the AFC basement (:wink02: ) but I give you major props for the sig deal..........:jammin:

BengalBrian
01-06-2007, 08:32 AM
A shame too, they hired Lewis because he was supposed to be a defensive genius.
Ironic isnt it?

Good job, pumpkin! And just think, in a few months we get to do it all over again!! Let's hope the Bengals can mature and remain competive and the Steelers get a new coach that can keep the momentum we ended with so we can have 2 more nailbiter games in the division run. :cheers:

Actulay, I'm just being kind......I hope the Bengals go back to the AFC basement (:wink02: ) but I give you major props for the sig deal..........:jammin:
Comeon?! You want to battle it out with the Ratbirds? You know you would rather it be the Steelers/Bengals!

LambertIsGod58
01-06-2007, 11:16 AM
Bengals need a new mindset...the problem is the organization. They have plenty of talent, but they are not a team.....On or off the field.

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 11:28 AM
Comeon?! You want to battle it out with the Ratbirds? You know you would rather it be the Steelers/Bengals!

I would, b/c we can beat the bungles with some consistency.

tony hipchest
01-08-2007, 11:40 PM

Join up.. I am sure you have plenty of great things to talk about your team... The only ones with a right to smack for now are the Ratbirds.. We both suckhow you figure? only the bungles truly suck. steelers just had a bad year.

soak it in... we all know 8-8 is a GREAT year for bengalfans.

the ratbirds didnt end your season in the most humilliating fashion like the steelers did, so as far as im concerned they can smack their pud (which bengalfans seem to be doing a great job for them, already).
:crying01: "please dont smack us, steelerfans!" :crying01: LMAO

i browsed your board to join and offer you props on your own turf. once i saw the gripload of motley crue fans telling dungeons and dragons jokes (that one would only get if they ACTUALLY had played dungeons and dragons), i realized it wasnt my fortay.:yawn:

anyways, props for wearing the sig. im sure thats the coolest thing the bengalfans there have seen worn since mullets, faded blue jeans, and an untied pair of white hightop reeboks with the tongues hanging out. :toofunny:

i found it tough to filter through the dozens of "big ben is gay" threads, especially with all the adds begging the locals to attend "carsons cornhole classic -b.y.o. kneepads". you should really just put up a sticky for all the "ben is gay" topics :rolleyes:

anyways, once i finally spotted a few posts with you not welching on the bet, i figured i should say youre a cool dude :cheers:, and for that i will offer this little hint:

the last time the crue was "cool" the bengals actually had a chance to win a playoff game! :toofunny:

:jammin::evil:"shout at the devil" :evil::guitar: :jammin:

:finger::rofl:

MACH1
01-08-2007, 11:55 PM
the last time the crue was "cool" the bengals actually had a chance to win a playoff game! :toofunny:

Didnt they do a remake of Jail House Rock?? :sofunny:

tony hipchest
01-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Didnt they do a remake of Jail House Rock?? :sofunny:
i think they did...or was that "smokin in the boys womb"? :sissies:

isnt "jail house rock" and "home sweet home" one in the same?

MACH1
01-09-2007, 12:45 AM
Then theres The Bugals play like Girls Girls Girls.

The bungals are in the "Same Ol' Situation" and they feel its "Time For Change" but their to "Helter Skelter" and "Droppin Like Flies". As they let out a "Primal Scream" and say Who Dey, were at "Home Sweet Home" we can make that kick. As Lewis says "Knock 'Em Dead, Kid" the kick goes wide. Marvin shoots "Looks That Kill". Now we just hope they "Don't Go Away Mad (Just Go Away)"

:banana:

BengalBrian
01-09-2007, 09:15 AM
how you figure? only the bungles truly suck. steelers just had a bad year.

soak it in... we all know 8-8 is a GREAT year for bengalfans.

the ratbirds didnt end your season in the most humilliating fashion like the steelers did, so as far as im concerned they can smack their pud (which bengalfans seem to be doing a great job for them, already).
:crying01: "please dont smack us, steelerfans!" :crying01: LMAO

i browsed your board to join and offer you props on your own turf. once i saw the gripload of motley crue fans telling dungeons and dragons jokes (that one would only get if they ACTUALLY had played dungeons and dragons), i realized it wasnt my fortay.:yawn:

anyways, props for wearing the sig. im sure thats the coolest thing the bengalfans there have seen worn since mullets, faded blue jeans, and an untied pair of white hightop reeboks with the tongues hanging out. :toofunny:

i found it tough to filter through the dozens of "big ben is gay" threads, especially with all the adds begging the locals to attend "carsons cornhole classic -b.y.o. kneepads". you should really just put up a sticky for all the "ben is gay" topics :rolleyes:

anyways, once i finally spotted a few posts with you not welching on the bet, i figured i should say youre a cool dude :cheers:, and for that i will offer this little hint:

Bengal Dave is the crue fan.. The lone one on our site.. Everyone knows that

tony hipchest
01-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Bengal Dave is the crue fan.. The lone one on our site.. Everyone knows thatpoor dude. i guess he has alot of posts, then. like i said i just briefly browsed. the sig looks good though! :thumbsup:

anyways i hear the theme song, this year, for the bi-annual "Carsons Cornhole Classic" is "Kickstart My Fart".

:poop: - nasty! :chuckle:

Ohio Steeler
08-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Could be the same person.. I dont visit here that often so I dont know exactly what kinda things he posted about here...

But it could be and if that was the reason he didnt change his signature, I think I can let it slide.. :)

LMAO!!! I really do not know what to say here....

:banana: :toofunny: :toofunny:

BengalBrian
08-23-2007, 07:39 PM
LMAO!!! I really do not know what to say here....

:banana: :toofunny: :toofunny:

Ahh.. you think I am just gone? lol Pay up! :)

Ohio Steeler
08-23-2007, 07:55 PM
lets see killing Iraq's was not good enough....

BengalBrian
08-23-2007, 08:13 PM
lets see killing Iraq's was not good enough....

I guess you deserve a pass for your duties..

:salute:

:cheers:

CantStop85
08-23-2007, 08:57 PM
Talk about random. Yeesh.

tony hipchest
08-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Talk about random. Yeesh.tell me about it. where the hell did this come from?

anyways i hear the theme song, this year, for the bi-annual "Carsons Cornhole Classic" is "Kickstart My Fart".

- nasty!

:toofunny:

what a fun thread.

BengalBrian
08-23-2007, 09:20 PM

tell me about it. where the hell did this come from?

:toofunny:

Ohio Steeler bumped it.. Did you just get back from Iraq or somethin man??? I heard you went.. Perhaps that is the nature of this bump

fansince'76
08-23-2007, 09:22 PM

You want to see a random bump? Now THIS is a random bump:

http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?p=540#post540

tony hipchest
08-23-2007, 09:27 PM
Ohio Steeler bumped it.. Did you just get back from Iraq or somethin man??? I heard you went.. Perhaps that is the nature of this bumphe just got back and re-introduced himself in the intro forum. good to see you just before the season OH... good thread to bump. dont be a stranger either brian. you dont have being shipped off as an excuse. hey, did you vote in espn's (or whoever it was) poll on who would be the best back in the afcn? (ive been waiting for a new vid) lol.

BengalBrian
08-23-2007, 09:45 PM
he just got back and re-introduced himself in the intro forum. good to see you just before the season OH... good thread to bump. dont be a stranger either brian. you dont have being shipped off as an excuse. hey, did you vote in espn's (or whoever it was) poll on who would be the best back in the afcn? (ive been waiting for a new vid) lol.

I am done with videos for now.. The NFL didnt appreciate my usage of their material lol

tony hipchest
08-23-2007, 09:56 PM
I am done with videos for now.. The NFL didnt appreciate my usage of their material lolthey actually cracked down on you? that sucks.

it was probably just the context the content was being used in that brought the heat down.....

you know, trying to spin the bengals in a positive light and, bringing shame upon the great steelers.

fansince'76
08-23-2007, 10:00 PM
Oh, boy - here we go.... :popcorn: :chuckle:

Ohio Steeler
08-24-2007, 06:02 AM
Ohio Steeler bumped it.. Did you just get back from Iraq or somethin man??? I heard you went.. Perhaps that is the nature of this bump

sounds like someone need to read more of these forums to answer his own question.... :sofunny: :dang: