PDA

View Full Version : To All Our Little Subjects

hardwork
12-24-2006, 09:41 PM
The Royalty of the League would like to thank all the little teams, and their little fans, for making the pre-season enjoyable. Now you may watch as your Kings and Princes take the field and play the game of football the way it was meant to be played.

Thank you all my little subjects,

The Royal Patriots

tony hipchest
12-24-2006, 09:43 PM
:poop:

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 09:48 PM
The Royalty of the League would like to thank all the little teams, and their little fans, for making the pre-season enjoyable. Now you may watch as your Kings and Princes take the field and play the game of football the way it was meant to be played.

The Royal Patriots

oh man, thats cold. And just not right. But i did get a chuckle. Can i steal that?

Livinginthe past
12-24-2006, 09:54 PM
As an Olde Englander following the official 'Royalty of the NFL' has a nice ....ring to it.

I wont talk us up too much - alot of good teams left.

NM

hardwork
12-24-2006, 09:59 PM
oh man, thats cold. And just not right. But i did get a chuckle. Can i steal that?

Put it to good use.

MACH1
12-24-2006, 10:02 PM

The Royal Patriots

Blow it out your ear hole.:blah: :wink02:

hardwork
12-24-2006, 10:18 PM
Blow it out your ear hole.:blah: :wink02:

How gauche, commoner.

hardwork
12-25-2006, 02:58 AM
I wont talk us up too much - alot of good teams left.

NM

Yes, but at least we're rid of the unwashed, old chum.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 03:11 AM

The Royal Patriots

Sigh...

These new, latecomers to the NFL royalty are so sad to behold. No true class. Sigh. 5 is still greater then 3.

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 06:43 AM
hw - you ruined my breakfast, damn it. :yuck:

silver & black
12-25-2006, 10:08 AM
Sigh...

These new, latecomers to the NFL royalty are so sad to behold. No true class. Sigh. 5 is still greater then 3.

Especially since their first one was a gift from the NFL.

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2006, 11:48 AM
Sigh...

Darn Right.

Cape Cod Steel Head
12-25-2006, 12:14 PM
This coming from a person that knows a lot about little subjects!

MACH1
12-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Since we have 5 that would make us the kings and you with 3 would be the queens of the NFL.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 02:46 PM
Yep...

You actually have to have a DYNASTY under your belt to be royalty!!

Pats?? Nope, not yet. Win this one and we will welcome you. LATECOMER

hardwork
12-25-2006, 05:12 PM
hw - you ruined my breakfast, damn it. :yuck:

Ok, I owe you a breakfast of steak and eggs. If the Patriots win this SB I'll come to your house and cook it.

3 to be 4
01-15-2007, 11:24 PM

The Royal Patriots

This is still the football post of the year!

Livinginthe past
01-15-2007, 11:38 PM

The Royal Patriots

Yup.

Still makes me laugh.

NM

stlrtruck
01-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Just remember, this great nation got it's start by over throwing the so-called royalty!!

Indepence has a price and it's usually a few dead patriots! The word out of Indy is that the colts are looking to start a revolution!!!

P.s. In no way, form, or intention does the phrase "dead patriots" mean that any ill-harm is wished upon the NE Patriots...the phrase is merely used to go along the lines of the original post using royalty, king, and queen, and referencing history!

You know it sucks when you've got to PC your posts!

Tankus_Maximus
01-16-2007, 10:44 AM
Especially since their first one was a gift from the NFL.

That was a FUMBLE. You know it.

You can be the "Royalty" of the NFL.

The Steelers are amongst the King of Kings in the NFL. 5 is still greater than 3.

fansince'76
01-16-2007, 11:03 AM
And who says Pats fans are arrogant? :rolleyes: It would be a shame if Manning doesn't pull a choke job again, wouldn't it?

memphissteelergirl
01-16-2007, 11:38 AM
:poop:

May I reiterate :poop:

hw, do be a good boy and run along...your prattle is becoming a bit tiresome now...there's a good lad.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-16-2007, 01:30 PM

The Royal Patriots

To all the forum members...Im so sorry..I have been busy and havent had time to translate.

So ..since I speak a "little" Patriot lingo..let me give it a whirl.

The Royalty of the League would like to thank all the little teams, and their little fans, for making the pre-season enjoyable

This generally means "Wow...someone told me we are still playing ..and Im not real clear on what the football term 'pre-season' means."

Now you may watch as your Kings and Princes take the field and play the game of football the way it was meant to be played.

translates to..."Forgive my lack of true football knowledge...I dont know better than to not call another man a "prince"...and I think we will win because we have pretty uniforms."

The Royal Patriots

which simply means..."I find all of you attractive and thank you for schooling me and tolerating my drivel.....
I like biscuits.....I may watch the game if figure skating isnt on.....
Forgive me."

stlrtruck
01-16-2007, 02:08 PM
To all the forum members...Im so sorry..I have been busy and havent had time to translate.

So ..since I speak a "little" Patriot lingo..let me give it a whirl.

This generally means "Wow...someone told me we are still playing ..and Im not real clear on what the football term 'pre-season' means."

translates to..."Forgive my lack of true football knowledge...I dont know better than to not call another man a "prince"...and I think we will win because we have pretty uniforms."

which simply means..."I find all of you attractive and thank you for schooling me and tolerating my drivel.....
I like biscuits.....I may watch the game if figure skating isnt on.....
Forgive me."

I've gone around all day not knowing the true meaning of this rhetoric, but THANKS TO YOU - I'm now in the clear!!

Thanks for the interpretation!

memphissteelergirl
01-16-2007, 02:51 PM
LOL @ LLT :sofunny:

I bow to the Master! :bowdown:

Livinginthe past
01-17-2007, 01:50 AM
Freaking translators.........doing their....translating .....thing...

Grrrrr. :wink02:

NM

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-17-2007, 09:09 AM
Freaking translators.........doing their....translating .....thing...

Grrrrr. :wink02:

NM

LOL...sorry LITP...Pat fans I can handle..Pat trolls?...not so much

HometownGal
01-17-2007, 09:14 AM
This is still the football post of the year!

Personally, I think it could be marketed and make a killing as Preparation H.

floodcitygirl
01-17-2007, 09:27 AM
Personally, I think it could be marketed and make a killing as Preparation H.:iagree: Now THAT could be in the running for comeback of the year! :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-17-2007, 09:39 AM
Royalty!!!???

Why do I suddenly feel like a Rockefeller...at a dinner party with Vinny the Sewer worker ....after he won the lottery?

SteelerFanInCA
01-18-2007, 01:39 PM

The Royal Patriots

:jerkit:

MACH1
01-18-2007, 02:34 PM

:blah: :blah:

floodcitygirl
01-18-2007, 02:40 PM

:blah: :blah:There goes my tea again...all over my desk!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HometownGal
01-18-2007, 02:43 PM
After reading hw's drivel, I suddenly feel the urge to sing along to Purple Rain. :wink02: (Note - my eyes hurt viewing the below picture).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg/225px-Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

memphissteelergirl
01-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Hey, now! Don't be hatin' on the Purple One! LOL

(Great movie, by the way, too)

sumo
01-18-2007, 03:09 PM
After reading hw's drivel, I suddenly feel the urge to sing along to Purple Rain. :wink02: (Note - my eyes hurt viewing the below picture).

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg/225px-Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg

Hey - shouldn't you be posting this picture in the "who are you ashamed to be attracted to" thread?:wink02:

Preacher
01-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Hey - shouldn't you be posting this picture in the "who are you ashamed to be attracted to" thread?:wink02:

Sorry HTG... But that WAS FUNNY!

hardwork
01-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Have the horsemen bring the carriages around, we're going to Indianapolis for the weekend.

God save the Patriots.

memphissteelergirl
01-18-2007, 03:40 PM
Have the horsemen bring the carriages around, we're going to Indianapolis for the weekend.

God save the Patriots.

Close the door on your way out, please.

MACH1
01-18-2007, 03:41 PM

God save the Patriots.

shhhhhhhhhhh...............the queen speaketh

SteelCzar76
01-18-2007, 04:05 PM
shhhhhhhhhhh...............the queen speaketh

Exactly.:sofunny:

HometownGal
01-18-2007, 04:08 PM

Hey sumo - put that crack pipe down, will ya? :wink02: I'd never be attracted to a man (well - one that professes to be - LOL!) whose head would only reach my elbow. :sofunny:

Sorry memphis - LOL! I like some of his music but he is one creepy mofo. :horror:

SteelCzar76
01-18-2007, 04:09 PM
Hey, now! Don't be hatin' on the Purple One! LOL

(Great movie, by the way, too)

Legendary soundtrack.

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

SteelCzar76
01-18-2007, 04:10 PM
Hey sumo - put that crack pipe down, will ya? :wink02: I'd never be attracted to a man (well - one that professes to be - LOL!) whose head would only reach my elbow. :sofunny:

Sorry memphis - LOL! I like some of his music but he is one creepy mofo. :horror:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

stlrtruck
01-18-2007, 04:27 PM
God save the Patriots.

Because the Colts certainly won't! Dungy's got a revolution on his hands...and Brady's about to get beheaded!

Big D
01-18-2007, 04:31 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/24/Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg/225px-Prince_PurpleRain_single.jpg[/QUOTE]

if this dude was white, I swear he would be my long lost twin brother

MACH1
01-22-2007, 01:25 AM
Time for the Pats to bow to their new king Peyton Manning. :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

SteelerFanInCA
01-22-2007, 11:29 AM
I guess you guys became a subject yesterday. Welcome to the subject club.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 10:55 AM
God save the Patriots.

....How long does it take to make that return trip on the back of a jackass?

floodcitygirl
01-23-2007, 11:06 AM
....How long does it take to make that return trip on the back of a jackass?:rofl:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-23-2007, 02:03 PM

God save the Patriots.

Next time you should be more specific when asking for "the horsemen"...Looks like Death showed up.... and killed your season. :smile: