PDA

View Full Version : How did the 3 rookies play?

DACEB
12-24-2006, 09:46 PM
I live in Ma. and watched the Pats game. They did'nt even show highlights of the game. How did Colon and Smith play?

MACH1
12-24-2006, 09:51 PM
UMMM Well if the score was any indicator.

Stlrs4Life
12-24-2006, 09:55 PM
I think all 3 did well considering. Colon first start, can't blame him. Ben was sacked a few times and pressured alot. But majority came from Turnstile Smiths side. Anthony was ok, and Holmes was pretty decent, some better throws from Ben, and Santonio has a big day.

Preacher
12-24-2006, 09:56 PM
Actually, Colon did well, even drew a penalty by ticking off one of the Raven's D. Smith wasn't really talked about much. However, that could be as much scheming as anything.

OneForTheToe
12-24-2006, 11:41 PM
I think Smith got a bit of a lesson today. It's not all always about the big play. Sometimes it's about being in the right spot. I still believe the kid has a huge upside, but I think he was out of postion on a number of plays today (including th one TD blamed on Troy). Of course, Smith is a rookie so he has an excuse, while there are more than a few vets that don't.

Not sure how Willie played - it's dificult to zero in on T.V. I like his fire though. His interview after the game made me smile as well. Willie just seem to me like a guy who really believes he can be great, but doesn't have to talk about it.

Santonio keeps getting better.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 02:29 AM
I think Smith got a bit of a lesson today. It's not all always about the big play. Sometimes it's about being in the right spot. I still believe the kid has a huge upside, but I think he was out of postion on a number of plays today (including th one TD blamed on Troy). Of course, Smith is a rookie so he has an excuse, while there are more than a few vets that don't.

Not sure how Willie played - it's dificult to zero in on T.V. I like his fire though. His interview after the game made me smile as well. Willie just seem to me like a guy who really believes he can be great, but doesn't have to talk about it.

Santonio keeps getting better.

Sure is a lot of upside to our future.

If only we can be sure to get the right coach and scheme next year.