PDA

View Full Version : Bengal fan pain as it happened!!!!!!!!!!

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 10:57 PM
this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!
http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=26419&st=1040

Newzfoxjr
12-24-2006, 10:59 PM
XD

It went from "HELL YES!!! TJ IS A GOD DAMN MOTHER****ING STUD BALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" to "****ing hell, I'm gonna have a heart attack"

3 to be 4
12-24-2006, 11:01 PM
"cancel Christmas"

fansince'76
12-24-2006, 11:04 PM
Very funny stuff. :sofunny:

MACH1
12-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Thats comedy....

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 11:21 PM
priceless.......:sofunny:

stillers4me
12-24-2006, 11:57 PM
The timing and everything....you gotta wonder if this shit is fixed.
MULLY
:toofunny:

meanjoecoop
12-25-2006, 12:15 AM
"BRAD ST LOUIS ..... I WANT YOU, YOUR FAMILY, YOUR PETS, AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS DEAD. Then I want your city of birth burned to the ground and salted so that it can never grow back"

:toofunny: That is hillarious! You cant buy entertainment like that...

meanjoecoop
12-25-2006, 12:23 AM
BradStLouis.com :sofunny:

http://www.flyingcolorssports.com/custom/bradstlouis/Player.asp?Id=27

:blah: "Welcome to my Official Website! I would like to send out a thanks to all my fans for following me throughout my years at Belton HS, Southwest Missouri State, and now with the Cincinnati Bengals. If you would like to send me an email, click on the "Fan Mail " button at the top of the page. I answer all of my emails personally.":blah:

Yeah...I bet you will this week Bradley! :sofunny:

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 12:26 AM
Hey - any English teachers out there? You could make a mint in Shitsinnati. :sofunny:

thanks santa for the worst christmas present ever

Well bust my bra strap - those lahooooosers are blaming Santie Claus.:jawdrop: He's going to be very, very mad. Instead of lumps of coal, they're getting reindeer turds in their stockings.

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 12:31 AM
My goodness - Black Jesus is now plotting against his own. That man is a sick mofo. He's the one who made all of the death threats against Kimo, Ben and Cowher last season.

Here's what Santa thinks........

BOO FRICKITY HOO HOO HOO.

meanjoecoop
12-25-2006, 12:32 AM
Well bust my bra strap - those lahooooosers are blaming Santie Claus.:jawdrop: He's going to be very, very mad. Instead of lumps of coal, they're getting reindeer turds in their stockings.

Yep, the blame game continues. Just this time they cant blame us... YET! :evil: :muhaha:

SteelCzar76
12-25-2006, 12:44 AM
My goodness - Black Jesus is now plotting against his own. That man is a sick mofo. He's the one who made all of the death threats against Kimo, Ben and Cowher last season.

Here's what Santa thinks........

BOO FRICKITY HOO HOO HOO.

And "Boo Frickity" they shall Hometown,..........."Boo Frickity" they shall. :sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 12:49 AM
And "Boo Frickity" they shall Hometown,..........."Boo Frickity" they shall. :sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Right on dahlink! :wink02: :cheers:

That Jamie B character is a real piece of work, too. He's a Mod and turns on the only two forms of intelligent life over on that shithole of a board - the two posters who dared to call Black Jesus out on his death threats against St. Louis. Yet another bunch of internet bullies hiding behind a screen.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 01:48 AM
You know...

Today, I was debating a couple of Steelersfever members about Roethlisberger, and whether he should be called out on his playing this year.

Funny thing is... IT WAS AND IS RESPECTFUL!

Man. Thank goodness I am not a Bengal fan.

Petesburgh66
12-25-2006, 01:54 AM
Not only does that crappy message board needs a swear filter but a dumbass filter as well. What a bunch crying losers.

stillers4me
12-25-2006, 09:05 AM
You know...

Today, I was debating a couple of Steelersfever members about Roethlisberger, and whether he should be called out on his playing this year.

Funny thing is... IT WAS AND IS RESPECTFUL!

Man. Thank goodness I am not a Bengal fan.

:cheers: Merry Christmas, Steeler fans!!

Stlrs4Life
12-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Can some body copy and paste it for me? I can't go there. Idiots banned alot of us Steeler fans last season. And I wasn't even talking any smacvk to them. But all you had to say is, Bengals suck and ya got banned.

stillers4me
12-25-2006, 10:55 AM
Can some body copy and paste it for me? I can't go there. Idiots banned alot of us Steeler fans last season. And I wasn't even talking any smacvk to them. But all you had to say is, Bengals suck and ya got banned.

I'd be happy to copy and paste it to a PM to you........I'd get banned myself if I posted that foulness on this forum. :jawdrop:

SteelerFanInCA
12-26-2006, 05:53 PM
That was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!! Too funny. There's a frickin melt down going on over there. Killing long snappers?

klick81
12-26-2006, 06:04 PM
OMG...this shit's hilarious! THe one guy's screen name is actually "Brad St. Louis":

I am changing my ****ing screen name

SteelerFanInCA
12-26-2006, 06:05 PM
OMG...this shit's hilarious! THe one guy's screen name is actually "Brad St. Louis":

I am changing my ****ing screen name

Man I couldn't believe how vicious these guys were getting amongst each other. You figured they would be used to that kind of play by now.

meanjoecoop
12-26-2006, 06:09 PM
Man I couldn't believe how vicious these guys were getting amongst each other. You figured they would be used to that kind of play by now.

Naw...up until last year most of 'em never even knew they had a team. :toofunny:

klick81
12-26-2006, 06:16 PM
Naw...up until last year most of 'em never even knew they had a team. :toofunny:

Or knew what a computer was.

Stillers#1
12-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Well bust my bra strap -

Now there's a visual.

All joking aside, what a classless forum. I sometimes get a little upset about how tightly this place is run (sometimes), but good lord. I cuss A LOT in real life, but when I am typing I can usually take the extra .5 second to find a word that wouldn't make my Grandmother blush.

polamalufan43
12-26-2006, 09:32 PM
OMG! Well, that shows how quickly Bungals fans will quit...
~Polamalufan43:tt02:

X-Terminator
12-26-2006, 10:07 PM
Looks like "Bengal Nation" is imploding right before our very eyes! :toofunny:

polamalufan43
12-26-2006, 10:09 PM
I think that happens every time they lose. Wow, I didn't know something could re-implode itself...

HometownGal
12-26-2006, 11:01 PM
Looks like "Bengal Nation" is imploding right before our very eyes! :toofunny:

Eerily similar to a butt implosion during an attack of the 'rhea.

tony hipchest
12-26-2006, 11:09 PM
witnessing the gnashing of teeth is quite enjoyable. sure the steelers have had a SINGLE sucky season, but to watch these hapless fools come to grips with the fact that their team sucks and always will, is priceless (weve been saying it all along).

its also pretty entertaining to see these local linguistic masters dub the steelers the "stoolers" while the whole national media refers to the bengals as the "bungles".

thanks myron!

Stillers#1
12-26-2006, 11:38 PM
Do the bungles play the Rams next year? B/C I would love to see another St. Louis help spike the suicide rate in the queen city.

steelerbackr4life
12-26-2006, 11:56 PM
Now there's a visual.

All joking aside, what a classless forum. I sometimes get a little upset about how tightly this place is run (sometimes), but good lord. I cuss A LOT in real life, but when I am typing I can usually take the extra .5 second to find a word that wouldn't make my Grandmother blush.

My thoughts exactly that was prettty pathetic. Not only do we know we have the best fasns in the league but also the best forum.

stillers4me
12-27-2006, 06:38 AM
I think that happens every time they lose. Wow, I didn't know something could re-implode itself...

You're right .....they've on a off the bandwagon 5 or 6 times just this year. :sofunny:

skidboot
12-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Hey - any English teachers out there? You could make a mint in Shitsinnati. :sofunny:

Something tells me Santa had to roll up the windows when flying over Cincinnati.

stlrtruck
12-28-2006, 10:23 AM
One word describes them all...

BITTER!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 10:24 AM
I was laughing out loud reading this....

permit me to share a few highlights:

First the play by play:

Post 1047:What a game for tj
Post 1048:YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 1049:Hell Yes!!!!!!!

and then the very next post

Post 1050: F**cking Hell.
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Now the quitters:

Post 1061:F**k. F**k. F**k.

I'm out of here. Remind me never to let the missus enjoy the game too.

F**k

And then the exuse makers:

Post 1073: Oh my. I don't think it matters anymore but did anyone notice that after tony stewart caught the ball at the 8 and a half or so they took the ball all the way back to the 10? What the hell?

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2006, 10:27 AM
I'd be happy to copy and paste it to a PM to you........I'd get banned myself if I posted that foulness on this forum. :jawdrop:

Fair enough. I understand.

PisnNapalm
12-28-2006, 11:22 AM
I just read that Cincy thread. ROFLMAO!! That's too funny!!