PDA

View Full Version : What Steeler Items Did You Get for Christmas

PAMillerGrrl83
12-24-2006, 11:27 PM
I dont know if you'll do your presents on Christmas or Christmas Eve but either way, we did our stuff today after I came home from the game uberly disappointed. My fiance` said I looked sad so we went ahead and opened presents so, what did you guys get that was Steeler related? I got a Steelers blanket, and two awesome hand drawn pictures, one of Ben throwing a pass and one of the team with Super Bowl XL Champs on it, and a Miller away jersey. Theres one Christmas present left and my fiance` said its also Steelers related although I dont get it till tomorrow.

melroseplace
12-24-2006, 11:38 PM
I haven't opened presents yet so I'm not real sure...I did get a Heath Miller jersey but got it early (back in September so I could wear it to the games lol)

Justin Otstott
12-25-2006, 08:24 AM
I got money this year from my my mother...lol....she still gives me money! But I got my check so im gonna get alot of new Steelers gear....the last thing I got was a Steelers Superbowl XL blanket and before that I got just about every SB XL shirt that was out! Tomorrow im gonna goto the mall and pick up some Steelers stuff from BB's and steelers.com

Justin Otstott
12-25-2006, 08:26 AM
I dont know if you'll do your presents on Christmas or Christmas Eve but either way, we did our stuff today after I came home from the game uberly disappointed. My fiance` said I looked sad so we went ahead and opened presents so, what did you guys get that was Steeler related? I got a Steelers blanket, and two awesome hand drawn pictures, one of Ben throwing a pass and one of the team with Super Bowl XL Champs on it, and a Miller away jersey. Theres one Christmas present left and my fiance` said its also Steelers related although I dont get it till tomorrow.

yea in the summer I got myself a nice painting of Bettis doing his TD thing....cost me a lil bit! :cheers:

Stlrs4Life
12-25-2006, 09:09 AM
Couple of T-Shirts, 1 that is yellow with You Can't Handle The Steelers on it, the Bus Tribute T-Shirt, a Steelers Zippo lighter, key chain, dog tags, and a Steelr Beer Mug that lights up.

skinart82
12-25-2006, 09:43 AM
I got a Steelers watch, authentic Porter jersey, nut cracker, Tshirt, mug, and I got my parents a bunch of cool Steelers stuff too. My Wife got the diamond earings...so no Steelers stuff this year

pittsburgh$teelersfan
12-25-2006, 12:28 PM
blanket,pillow,fathead,watch,jacket,hat,and a beating by the ravens

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Steeler T shirt "There are 31 other teams in the NFL... then there are the PITTSBURGH STEELERS', kewl sign "STEELERS" in lights, my tattoo I got early in summer, Faneca jersey,
but not the present I really wanted ... A SUPER BOWL win !! Oh well better luck next year...
this year our luck sucked !!!

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 01:55 PM
Awesome gifts guys and gals! :thumbsup:

I received a beautiful Steelers fleece blanket from my nephew and an absolutely gorgeous Steelers warm-up suit from a special person. :banana: No - it's not grey. :flap:

t-sizzlez
12-25-2006, 02:08 PM
huge pictute of the frong page of the Post-Gazetter the day after the Superbowl and a calendar with Steelers pics...Steeler shirt

PAMillerGrrl83
12-25-2006, 02:09 PM
To everyone who has FatHeads...they totally rock. I have both Ben ones LoL and my fiance has a Peyton Manning one that he keeps in his room. Sounds like everyone had an awesome Christmas.

pittsburgh$teelersfan
12-25-2006, 03:59 PM
OW I got one they are really Huge and pretty cool

Preacher
12-25-2006, 04:09 PM
Steeler SB 40 tshirt,
Sweater
Steeler toothbrush
yo-yo (I have no clue where my wife got these two items from)
FIKI football (the oldpaper football game).
and a small desk calendar.

stillers4me
12-25-2006, 05:21 PM
I got a new Steeler sweatshirt and 2 Steeler hotpads (craftshow find by good ole mom!!). Hubby got "me" a Steeler dvd to watch with him (hmmmmm) and one of Santa's elves gave me some cool-o neat-o flashing light up Steeler earrings that I had been longing for......

NV STEELERS 723
12-25-2006, 07:05 PM
STEELERS tootbrush...STEELERS socks...2007 STEELERS calendar

MACH1
12-25-2006, 07:44 PM
Steelers Sweat shirt
Ben Jersey
Steelers Hammer
Steelers tooth brush
Steelers 5 SB hat
Steelers beer stein
Rolling tool box
Then I got to the last box, opened it and there was a pair of dirty cleats with the # 86 wrote on the heal pull-up thing and a practice jersey with Ward written on the inside tag.
Turns out my uncle was in Pittsburgh area sometime this year and somehow got a hold of these. Guess he has a friend that works in the Organization or NFL somewhere?
I thought it was pretty cool.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-25-2006, 07:53 PM
Got a really nice lined wool/leather Steeler jacket

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160063647142

and I got one of these.....

http://www.nflstore.net/cgi-bin/prodgen.pl?pn=PSG3220

okay so I'm a jacket freak....Ladies on the board you may want to take a look the second jacket is very reasonable.

GO STEELERS --

PAMillerGrrl83
12-25-2006, 08:11 PM
My last present under the tree was an absolutely GORGEOUS Steelers bracelet. It has the Steelers logo, the AFC logo, a Steelers jersey with a 7 on it, the NFL logo, a replica of Heinz Field, a Steelers helmet and a football that is done in diamonds with a black bottom. Its beautiful:D. I also got a surprise gift it was a Steelers figure that has Troy, Ben, Hines..etc etc on it from the SuperBowl last year, its uncanny how real it looks. Yahh for a Steelers Christmas.

OX1947
12-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I got that jacket that all the coaches were wearing this sunday. It is an awesome jacket for those of you who want to get one. And also a long sleeve Pittsburgh Steelers equipment shirt that is bad ass with jeans and kicks.

NV STEELERS 723
12-25-2006, 08:53 PM
Steeler SB 40 tshirt,
Sweater
Steeler toothbrush
yo-yo (I have no clue where my wife got these two items from)
FIKI football (the oldpaper football game).
and a small desk calendar.

So we are brushing w/ the same toothbrush????? I'm LMAO !

NV STEELERS 723
12-25-2006, 08:54 PM
same but not the same....:helmet::wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2006, 08:54 PM
Got a Farrior Jersey
Steelers hat
Steelers T-Shirts

Big D
12-26-2006, 09:07 AM
for clothing I got two steeler shirts. I got a Hines ward jersey. I steeler hoodie. I also got a steeler toothbrush.
And for the comfort of watching the steelers on sunday I got
a huge steeler mug
steeler shot glasses
steeler blanket and a pillow.

clevestinks
12-26-2006, 09:11 AM
Unexpected but, I got a Steelers beer pitcher, two more ornaments, wine bottle toppers, the Steelers part pack, a Ben acrylic cut out, another Steelers santa hat, two more pennants that I didnt have, and a Steelers tin pan ice bucket, holds about 18 beers.

Big D
12-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Unexpected but, I got a Steelers beer pitcher, two more ornaments, wine bottle toppers, the Steelers part pack, a Ben acrylic cut out, another Steelers santa hat, two more pennants that I didnt have, and a Steelers tin pan ice bucket, holds about 18 beers.

Will you find out where the steelers beer pitcher, wine bottle toppers and the ice bucket came from? I need to finish my steelers alcohalic collection

BlacknGold76
12-26-2006, 09:31 AM
I got a Steelers mini pennat and a Steelers Mini Football Helmet with the Steelers logo on one side and the SB 40 Champions logo on the other side.:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :helmet:

nicesteel4life
12-26-2006, 09:53 AM
I also got a surprise gift it was a Steelers figure that has Troy, Ben, Hines..etc etc on it from the SuperBowl last year, its uncanny how real it looks. Yahh for a Steelers Christmas.

Is it the one from the Danbury Mint? I have really been thinking of getting it but cant tell how good it looks from the photo. Can you take a picture of it?

klick81
12-26-2006, 10:12 AM
Let's see...i got some Reebok shoes with the Steel logo on them, and a framed picture of Bettis after winning the Superbowl. I'm happy :smile:

WVsteelersfan
12-26-2006, 12:17 PM
Is it the one from the Danbury Mint? I have really been thinking of getting it but cant tell how good it looks from the photo. Can you take a picture of it?

I have had the bracelet since the first minting last year. They are made by the Danbury Mint and are BEAUTIFUL! They also make a matching charm necklace. Everywhere I go in them people stop me and compliment them. Nice to have something girlie that isn't PINK-I hate that.

clevestinks
12-26-2006, 12:34 PM
Will you find out where the steelers beer pitcher, wine bottle toppers and the ice bucket came from? I need to finish my steelers alcohalic collection

I see your from the cleveland area, my wife bought everything from the sports store in the Great Lakes Mall, in Mentor Ohio. The name of the store ??? I`ll check and let you know.

Big D
12-26-2006, 12:42 PM
I see your from the cleveland area, my wife bought everything from the sports store in the Great Lakes Mall, in Mentor Ohio. The name of the store ??? I`ll check and let you know.

yeah I live in beachwood. I would appreciate that

clevestinks
12-26-2006, 01:30 PM
Hel with the Great Lake Mall only 15 minutes from you you can grab a couple, I know the store is right across from JCPenneys! I got 5 different Steelers ornaments there this year alone.
Beachwood Mall has NO Steelers stuff, i was just there Thursday

blackvelvet
12-26-2006, 04:14 PM
one of those squishy pillows, Bettis biography book, Black and gold hat, and Super Bowl XL shirt.

SteelersHoss
12-26-2006, 08:54 PM
HHmmm, what did i get up here in Canada.
A tailgate chair, pillow, 2 shirts, Mean Joe Green McFarlane, Jerome Bettis picture.
My wife made a beautiful frame together for me of some of my pics from over the years and me at a few games.(Sweet).
Goota love Steelers Stuff

X-Terminator
12-26-2006, 08:57 PM
I got a Steelers touch lamp and two big, fluffy, hand-made Steelers couch pillows. Santa was very, very good to me this year! :)

polamalufan43
12-26-2006, 09:00 PM
I got a steeler scarf and purse.
My Aunt went all out and gave everyone something Steeler related, WOOT WOOT

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

blackngoldbaby
12-27-2006, 06:36 PM
lets see.... i got a steelers football, steeler earings, a nice new steeler hooded sweatshirt, another jersey (mythird one),steeler calender for 07,steeler stocking , and the complete history of the steelers dvd and thats about it jeesh i already got enough steelers stuff were am i gonna put it all. but i love getting it.

PisnNapalm
12-27-2006, 07:56 PM
I had a very STEELER Christmas!

Virtually everything had a logo on it except for one sweater and my chocolate covered pretzels. :)

Hmmm Here's a list of things I can remember

1. The awesome framed and mounted medallion set.
2. The Steelers history book
3. Jerome's book "Driving Home"
4. 4 Steelers tshirts
5. Steelers sweat pants
6. Steelers Nerf football
7. Steelers Santa hat
8. Steelers cap
9. Steelers magnetic dart game
10. Steelers welcome mat
11. Steelers football cards
12. Steelers mug
13. Steelers travel mug with a tshirt inside of it.
14. Steelers magents (several assorted ones.)
15. <I think I'm forgeting a couple of things. I haven't unpakced yet from our trip>

Big D
12-28-2006, 09:06 AM
Hel with the Great Lake Mall only 15 minutes from you you can grab a couple, I know the store is right across from JCPenneys! I got 5 different Steelers ornaments there this year alone.
Beachwood Mall has NO Steelers stuff, i was just there Thursday

the great lakes mall is way better then the beachwood mall anyways. I noticed that there wasnt much steeler stuff the last time i went to the beachwood mall. It probably helps with the great lakes mall that its farther east towards the pa border

SteelerFanInATL
01-01-2007, 07:50 AM
A Jerome Bettis Reebok Jersey with the sewn on name tag and #'s.

steelersgirl86
01-02-2007, 06:12 AM

Hey you got a bracelet also....that says "I bleed black and gold"

steelersgirl86
01-02-2007, 06:15 AM
I didnt get any steelers gear this year...I guess I have to buy my own...

but I did give, 2 bracelets, 1 43 jersey, 1 pair of pajama pants, 1 golf towel, tee, ball set, and a pair of salt and pepper shakers....

oh wait yes i did i got a steelers teddy bear, a steelers plastic bag holder and steelers socks...all from a browns fan...that is the best part.....

Steelers
01-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Autographed Wille Parker Plaque. :)

PalmerSteel
01-02-2007, 06:13 PM
pullover
fleece blanket
3 photos signed, 8X10
pretty fancy watch
3 pens with steelers logo light on end of them
soft cooler
keychain
scarf
wooden picture of the history of all our different uniforms since beginning.
my best steelers christmas ever. also got my mom some steelers SB XL earrings and a steelers tree ornament.
also got my wife some steelers undies and a steelers silky night shirt :tt02:

kysteelerman
01-02-2007, 09:21 PM
YA, I GOT 20 INCH RIMS FOR MY STEELER TRUCK , THE 4 TAPES OF THE SUPER BOWL AND HISTORY AND SHIRTS, AND A NEW TRAIN HORN SO I CAN BLOW IT WHEN THE STEELERS SCORE

WWIIOwheelz
01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Got my Superbowl XL ball autographed by Hines. That's a keepsake.

SteelersGal17
01-02-2007, 10:13 PM
► Steelers Shirts, pants, shorts, ect.
► Steelers fleece blanket
► Making The Video: Mr. Right Now: Ben Roethlisberger & The Povertyneck Hillbillies
► Ben Roethlisberger calender
► Ben Roethlisberger action figure thing
► Hines Ward & Ben Roethlisberger cards that are on a very nice plaque with their names on it
► Steeler lanyard for my keys