PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL....

Elvis
12-25-2006, 06:19 AM
:wave: MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND I WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM WESTERN NC
Now all you new Steelers fans... dont give up on this team, they are not done by far. There is next year and I think with a few new additions this team will be back and remember the kind of offseason that Big Ben has had and all things will be just fine next year.
Now, all you veteran fans... You know we will be back...
Here's my question for everyone here on Christmas Day... What are you most Thankful For This Holiday?
I am thankful for the greatest love story ever told on Calvary over 2,000 years ago and thankful for a loving praying set of parents, and all my other family/brothers/sisters/neices/nephews and my wife and step son and the most wonderful of all my Little Angel "Hailey Savannah" as you can see in my avatar...May God Bless You All and I hope that you all have a Happy New Year as well...
:wave: :hug:
PEACE ON EARTH...

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2006, 11:53 AM
Well Said. And Merry Christmas to you as well.

fansince'76
12-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year both to the original poster of this thread and everyone else on the board! :cheers:

HometownGal
12-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Merry Christmas to you, too, buddy!

Yes - the Steelers will most definitely be back - nooooooooo doubt about it!

I am most thankful for God giving me another year to live and love life with my wonderful family, friends and you people here at SF who I've had the pleasure of sharing a little part of my days with and who have become like an extended family to me. :smile: