PDA

View Full Version : Your Top  Hated NFL Teams (Steelers Fans Only

shevdog
01-24-2005, 03:59 AM
If you are not a Steelers fan, stay of this forum topic! Go rant elsewhere!

This one is simple. Feel free to be comment on your picks.

Who are the top 5 NFL teams you hate as a Steelers fan?

My list:

5. San Fransico 49'ers
4. New England Patriots
3. Dallas Cowboys
2. Baltimore (Ratbird) Ravens
1. Cleveland Browns

As of yesterday, the Eagles went from #4 on my list to #6. I am in no way an Eagles fan. I hate their annoying fans. I use to respect the Patriots. Then the "dynasty" label got stamped on them, plus they once again bumped the Steelers off a Super Bowl run. The Pats are now a permanent member of my hate list.

As for the 49'ers, I repsect their franchise, yet do not like them for 2 obvious reasons. #1 is 5 Super Bowl championships. #2 is an undefeated Super Bowl record. It may sound weird, yet I wnat them the go to a Super Bowl and lose. That's only after the Steelers get that "one for the thumb"!

If you can't figure out why I picked the other 3 teams in my hate list, then you might not be a diehard Steelers fan. These top 3 picks probably are on everyone's list.

Here we go Steelers, here we go! Thanks for a great season!

14THUMB
01-24-2005, 04:49 AM
#5: THOSE PUSSY LIGHTNING BOLTS IM STILL BITTER FROM THAT
AFCCG.
#4: DALLAS COWGIRLS IN MY MIND SB XXX NEVER HAPPENED
#3: BALTIMORE exBROWNS NUFF SAID
#2: NEW ENGLAND OVERRATED OVERRATED OVERRATED SCREW THEM
GO PHILY
#1: CLEAVLAND BROWNIES THE COLOR OF SHIT

HONORABLE MENTIONS:
THE BUNGHOLES; HOW CAN PEOPLE ROOT FOR THOSE BUMS
THE COLTS; PAYTON FAGGOT

daleemnm
01-24-2005, 08:18 PM
1. Patriots(hate them so much)
2. Ravens
3. Browns
4. Buccaneers
5. Bengals

Prosdo
01-24-2005, 09:02 PM
1. Patriots
2. Ravens
3. Browns
4. Cowboys
5. Raiders

BlitzburghRockCity
01-24-2005, 09:02 PM
1.. Baltimore Ratbirds
2.. Baltimore Ratbirds
3.. Cleveland Clowns
4.. Cinci Bungals
5.. Dallas Cowboys

I hate the ratbirds enuff to warrant them as 2 spots

gaudjr
01-25-2005, 01:57 AM
Number One has to be (if your a true and long time Steelers fan) the Dallas FagBoys. The rest in no particular order;

San Francisco - never saw a ball that didn't bounce our way, in the 80's that is.
Denver -former home of the horse face Elway, current home of a certain rat face coach.
Baltimore - Jailbirds that never go to jail!! Some of them literally get away with murder. Take a guess!
New England - extremely lucky and well coached, much to our chagrin.
The Oakland Raiders - the original Chain Gang that never goes to jail where they belong.

Now that that is out of the way - maybe we can also add a list of the worst fans in the NFL. If you haven't had a chance to visit many opposing stadiums this might be difficult.

Dallas (South America's Team)
Denver - RUDE, RUDE, RUDE
Oakland - Belligerant, quick to pick a fight, but only when their numbers are superior.
Phoenix ?- even more belligerant, but this is caused by supporting a team who ALWAYS loses and the need to vent.
San Francisco - Arrogant, egotistical bastards

BlitzburghRockCity
01-25-2005, 12:09 PM
ratbird fans rank up there with the worst..i was at the week 2 game this season, and there were 5 of us in a group that went down, and we got shiat from them all game.. i damn near got into fist fights on half a dozen occasions defending our Steelers and myself and my wife !!!

I HATE the ratbirds and everything about them and thier city and fans!!!

ironcitychef
01-25-2005, 03:31 PM
5. Oakland Raiders - always think they are tougher
4. Dallas Cowboys - America's team?
3. Cleveland Browns - always a winning season if we beat em
2. New England Patriots - we owe you, twice!
1. Baltimore Ravens - think 1 SB win makes them best ever!

stormwts
01-25-2005, 04:26 PM
#1 Steelers
#2 Steelers
#3 steelers
#4 steelers
#5 steelers Since,we in New England own you guys,it's easy to hate your team. Another day,another world championship! It's getting kind of silly up here! Win,win,win,win,win.....;D

redsahx
01-25-2005, 07:30 PM
#1 Steelers
#2 Steelers
#3 steelers
#4 steelers
#5 steelers Since,we in New England own you guys,it's easy to hate your team. Another day,another world championship! It's getting kind of silly up here! Win,win,win,win,win.....;D

Quit being a sore winner man. AS a fellow Patriots fan, I have to ask where were you in the early 90s? I remember how hard it was to root for the Pats when our home games were never sold out and thus were never on TV. I miss the Old Red Jerseys.

shevdog
01-26-2005, 02:02 AM
stormwts, stay ot of this topic.

"4...no... 5 Golden Rings", good idea about the poll about the worse NFL fans. I haven't traveled the US to go to games at other stadiums. Heck, I haven't been to Heinz yet. About the only fans I know that suck from my pesonal experience are Browns and Eagles fans. Browns fans probably are not that bad. They are fun to talk trash to. Dog pound is a pathetic riot! Overall, the Browns are the sadest fans in the NFL.

I think the first Steelers away game I'll go to next year is the Ravens game. That is a quick drive for me from Philly. It will be great to do some trash talk against those ratbirds!

bigbensgirl7
02-02-2005, 03:40 PM
Well first off I'd like to say hello to everone...this is my first post and I will be on here quite often. I am a huge Steeler fan and I don't know what I'm going to do in the off season this year...
Anyways, I think this is a pretty easy question for me to awnser...
5) Dallas (for all the obvious reasons)
4) Cincinnati...I am from Dayton Ohio, and I can honestly say I have never in my life seen so many fair whether fans...and they are the most ignorant fans I have met
3) Oakland (the main reason is my x was a Raiders fan, and we used to fight about football on a daily bases)
2) New England...I'm sick of this dynasty crap...I wasn't really alive for much of the 70s, but I have listened to my dad, and watch them all the time on ESPN classic and well...the Pats are not close to the Steelers of the 70s...and they sure don't have fans like we do...where were all these so called fans 5 years ago???)
#1) THE BALTIMORE RAVENS for so many reasons, it would take me forever to get into it...but all the true Steeler fans know exactly why!!!

I guess I would also add Cleveland to the list, however, they really never give us much of a challenge, and really in my eyes the rivalry moved to Baltimore when the Browns did...maybe one day they will be able to earn their spot on my top 5, but for now they are #6!!!

__________________________________________________ _________________________
GO STEELERS... I still luv ya!!! :hope:

BlitzburghRockCity
02-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Welcome girl !!! glad to have you !! :bouncy:

chevdog, I was at the away game against the ratbirds last year, in full steelers apparel, and if anybody ever questions who has the worst fans in the nfl are, its not the eagle fans, its by far the ratbird fans. No doubt the meanest, angry, ugly, rude, arrogant, and just plan obnoxious and nasty people you could ever wanna meet.

I nearly got myself and my buddy arrested or atleast yelled at by security on countless occasions that day! Hey, when you rag on my team, I dont care how many of you there are, im yelling and screaming right back. Nobody rags on the Steelers !!! Hell, even 10-12 yr old kids were calling me an arsehole, and mf'r, etc !!! :boxing:

I found myself cursing them out too !!

and yep, i'll be there with flying colors again this year!!!

scraw28
02-04-2005, 11:24 PM
1. Cleveland Frowns (The definition of a choker and swallower)
2. Baltimore Ratbirds (Thugs-R-Us)
3. Dallas Gayboys (Because they are gay)
4. New England Playa-Hatetriots ( I still hate you for those playoff defeats)
5. Chokeland Raiders (Remember the 1970's)
6. Tennessee Tight-asses ( Is Joe Nedney kicking or acting next year?)
7. Philly Iggles (Let's go Eagles) (East Pennsylvania still sucks)
8. Cincy Bungles ( Pittsburgh's former personal bitch)
9. Tampa Bay Yuccaneers ( They passed the "Paper Champions" label over to us.)
10. San Diego Lighting Dolts ( You got lucky ten years ago!)

steelerbabygirl
02-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Yeah, and I live in Ohio...right in bunghole/frown territory...have some pity on me!

SteelersGirlTN7
02-07-2005, 06:09 PM
I used to live in OH too, so I had to deal w/ the Browns crap where I lived... now Im in Nashville... and I hear similar crap from Titans fans. LOL At least they can usually back it up; at least till this year.

1. Patriots (HATE HATE HATE them.... did I mention I hate them? lol)
2. Ravens (Ex Browns. Bunch of dirty football playing convicts!)
3. Browns (Can't have a hate list w/o the Browns on it!)
4. Titans (I only hated the fans, living in Nash - until Joe Nedney had his actor audition lol)
5. Dallas (Every Steelers fan has a hatred for the Cowgirls)

steelerbabygirl
02-07-2005, 07:35 PM
Hey Steelersgirl...you got it babe! I agree with your list 100%...make that 150%!

We're gonna be GREAT friends at this place! :bouncy:

ironcitychef
02-08-2005, 11:30 AM
Well, nothing should fire up those Beantown boys more than knowing a dedicated group of women are making this board rock.

SteelersGirlTN7
02-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Well, nothing should fire up those Beantown boys more than knowing a dedicated group of women are making this board rock.

LOL Thanks!

Who would think some CHICKS would be ruling a football board? LOL

Chicks love Steelers too!!! :-)

~Michele~

JackSplat58
02-08-2005, 04:19 PM
1. Patriots...mostly for their smug ignorant fans
2. Ratturds...you know why
3. Brownstains...same reason for #2
4. Cowgirls..........see patriots above
5. Colt......manning aka beaky buzzard
6. Bungles...are you tired of the slogan "they are up and comming" as i am
7. Oilers-still on my list....if they were still around..they would be #1

clevestinks
02-13-2005, 12:03 PM
I live outside of Cleveland, so the brownies are first. Its more their fans. I like playing them because we own them.
Two would be the raiders, Al Davis sucks. three would be the cowgirls cause jj sucks. four would be the ratbirds cause ray lewis is a double m$%$#%$. and brownies would be five, cause they were one on my list and a really hate their fans.