PDA

View Full Version : I love my daughters but..........

3 to be 4
12-25-2006, 08:17 PM
7 and 3

We gave them too much. too much toys. too much sugar. We are leaving in the middle of the night on a trip back East so they are overstimulated and excited.

As Robin Williams once said. We are babbling, we have suddens fits, we smell bad.
People might think its drugs. Its NOT, its the babies!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang:
:banging: :dang: :banging: :dang: :banging: :dang: :banging:

SteelCityMan786
12-25-2006, 08:26 PM
haha good job.

floodcitygirl
12-25-2006, 08:27 PM
Enjoy your trip! :chuckle: Just think....even after a sugar high, exhaustion will eventually set in....

3 to be 4
12-25-2006, 08:32 PM
and we hope the Benedryl.

Preacher
12-25-2006, 08:56 PM
:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofu nny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Bring a set of earphones!

3 to be 4
12-25-2006, 09:12 PM
we are going to the people on an airplane that everybody hates!!

Preacher
12-25-2006, 09:16 PM
we are going to the people on an airplane that everybody hates!!

Oh my...

Take a laptop... Stick in a movie!!

floodcitygirl
12-25-2006, 09:44 PM
and we hope the Benedryl.WARNING!!!!!! I successfully gave my younger son Benedryl on several occassions (for purely medicinal purposes, I assure you....he was really congested) when he suddenly had a reaction to it....stayed up ALL night...totally wired...exhausted...but couldn't sleep...like he was on speed or something...kicking...screaming...crazy. NOT a desired response....in a hotel!!!!! :dang: It took me two nights to figure out that he was having a reaction to the medicine. He's never had it again. Best wishes for a joyous trip.....movies are a good plan!

MACH1
12-26-2006, 12:32 AM
WARNING!!!!!! I successfully gave my younger son Benedryl on several occassions (for purely medicinal purposes, I assure you....he was really congested) when he suddenly had a reaction to it....stayed up ALL night...totally wired...exhausted...but couldn't sleep...like he was on speed or something...kicking...screaming...crazy. NOT a desired response....in a hotel!!!!! :dang: It took me two nights to figure out that he was having to the medicine. He's never had it again. Best wishes for a joyous trip.....movies are a good plan!

Yes Yes My boy is the same way, that stuff had him bouncing off the walls. Luckily it only took us the first time to figure it out, so he doesn't get Benedryl anymore. And yes it was a very long and loud night.

Preacher
12-26-2006, 01:09 AM
Well... I guess they are on the plane now!! :sofunny::sofunny:

I bet thier dream for thier children right about now is more like...:yawn:

MACH1
12-26-2006, 01:19 AM
Well... I guess they are on the plane now!! :sofunny::sofunny:

I bet thier dream for thier children right about now is more like...:yawn:

LOL

or maybe :pin: quiet please.

Preacher
12-26-2006, 01:45 AM
Oh man!!!

HometownGal
12-26-2006, 11:21 AM
Whenever my kids were over-sugared, I did what my Mom did with us and what my Grandma did with her - a cup of warm milk with a tsp. of honey. They slept like babies and my daughter now uses this with my grandson whenever he is over-stimulated. :thumbsup: Airplanes have microwaves - ask the flight attendant to nuke the milk, though I doubt they have any honey. In the future, you may want to carry it in your carry-on baggage though you'll have to put it in a 3 oz. container and then insert it into a quart size Ziploc bag and hold it while going through the security checkpoint, but hey - it's worth the P & Q! :cheers:

clevestinks
12-26-2006, 02:41 PM
7 and 3

We gave them too much. too much toys. too much sugar. We are leaving in the middle of the night on a trip back East so they are overstimulated and excited.

As Robin Williams once said. We are babbling, we have suddens fits, we smell bad.
People might think its drugs. Its NOT, its the babies!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dang: :dang: :dang: :dang:
:banging: :dang: :banging: :dang: :banging: :dang: :banging:

I understand your pain, mine has grown past those ages now, but spoiled on to many gift! WOWS

Preacher
12-27-2006, 12:42 AM
Hmmmm....

No posts yet from 3 to be 4...

I wonder if they made it?

steelerbackr4life
12-27-2006, 08:28 AM
and we hope the Benedryl.

LOL my daughters are 15 months apart the benedryl was luckily a "calming" affect when they were young. I wonder if it still works now that they are teenagers?

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Hmmmm....

No posts yet from 3 to be 4...

I wonder if they made it?Maybe HE took the benedryl and hasn't recovered yet! :sofunny:

Preacher
12-27-2006, 06:57 PM
Maybe HE took the benedryl and hasn't recovered yet! :sofunny:

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny::sofunny:

Smart man!

stlrtruck
12-28-2006, 10:08 AM
LOL my daughters are 15 months apart the benedryl was luckily a "calming" affect when they were young. I wonder if it still works now that they are teenagers?

NYQUIL for the older ones...it has a better sleeping effect on them! LOL

Oh wait, that's why I take it!