PDA

View Full Version : SANTA SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 01:13 PM
WOO HOOOOO!!!!! I just got a call....I got free tickets to the game on Sunday and a parking pass!!!!!!!!! I thought this was gonna be the first Steeler game that I missed in Cincy in boo koo years. Look out Bungal fans!!! I'm packing my boa!!!!!!!!! :grin: :danceshout: :banana: :cheer:

steelerbackr4life
12-27-2006, 01:19 PM
Congrats ! Be sure to bring a pic of the Lombardi trophy along with an explanation of what it represents. Something written by Dr. Suess perhaps this will help the Bungle fans understand better.

MACH1
12-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Lucky Lucky Lucky Dont forget crayons and paper so you can draw them a picture of what a Lombardi is..:wink02:

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 01:32 PM
Thanks guys! But nope...they're on their own for this one!!!!! I'm counting on our boys giving them a lesson they won't soon forget!!!!!! :tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-27-2006, 01:35 PM
haha congrats. Harrass them Bengals to death.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 02:04 PM
Congrats ! Be sure to bring a pic of the Lombardi trophy along with an explanation of what it represents. Something written by Dr. Suess perhaps this will help the Bungle fans understand better.

I do not like the Bengal fan
I do not like the girly man
I will not visit them in jail
I will not post their silly bail

I will not like their sissy squad
Theyre rude, Theyre weird, they all are odd.
I will not like them , not at all
I dont like them..I like football

I will not watch them drive while drunk
or buy a stereo from their trunk
I will not fix their girlfriends phone
or help get minors all alone

I do not like this Bengal team
Tj wears too much Brylcream
Chad acts like a little tyke
Rudi never saw a sideline he didnt like

I do not like them, they are lame
cause they cant win a simple playoff game

Dr. Lambert

steelerbackr4life
12-27-2006, 02:15 PM
:rofl: Very nice exactly what I envisioned well done!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 03:25 PM
:rofl: Very nice exactly what I envisioned well done!

Thats it..Im guitting my job and writing books for children and both Bengal fans.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-27-2006, 03:27 PM
WOO HOOOOO!!!!! I just got a call....I got free tickets to the game on Sunday and a parking pass!!!!!!!!! I thought this was gonna be the first Steeler game that I missed in Cincy in boo koo years. Look out Bungal fans!!! I'm packing my boa!!!!!!!!! :grin: :danceshout: :banana: :cheer:

I fully expect to see the huge sign that says "BENGALS FEAR LLT!!!"

floodcitygirl
12-27-2006, 10:13 PM
I fully expect to see the huge sign that says "BENGALS FEAR LLT!!!"Alright you attention hog! But if the Bengal fans got a poem in my happy thread then I at least expected one about me and my game watching girl, Stillers, going to this game!!! :hunch:

stillers4me
12-27-2006, 10:49 PM
WooHoo!! Goin' to my first Steeler game....with Flood!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Smileys/bananawhoohoo.gif

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Alright you attention hog! But if the Bengal fans got a poem in my happy thread then I at least expected one about me and my game watching girl, Stillers, going to this game!!! :hunch:

(heheheheh....but NOW I better see that sign!!!)

Armed with a rule book and dictionary
They head to place that most would call scary
Against Extra-large girls and Hairy-backed men
They fight against darkness...They cheer for a win

They hold up a mirror (a bengals fans bane)
they enter a place where few are called sane.
to beat down the fans, and help jail the players
Its Stillers & Flood, ...THE BENGAL SLAYERS!!!

They will use all these weapons (and a bar of Dove soap)
except 'gainst players (they'll have a dog that smells dope)
We know on the field the players handle the game
In the stands these two chicks face the rude and the lame.

Fight on and fight hard,(and enjoy the win)
Where IQ's are lower than a cheap looney bin
Where the level of ignorance is piled in layers
FIGHT ON Flood & Stillers...our own BENGAL SLAYERS

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 09:38 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Copied and pasted!!! How big did you want that sign? Are you sure that's all you want it to say??? :nw: :sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 09:54 AM
:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Copied and pasted!!! How big did you want that sign? Are you sure that's all you want it to say??? :nw: :sofunny:

Hmmmm....how about you get a really big sign that says something like ..."Bengals fear LLT...Whoisthegreatestguyweknowandisreallysmartand funnyandsmellsgoodandsetsanimpossiblestandardforal lmenworldwide" Or "Go Steelers"...your choice.

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Congrats floodcity and Stillers, you girls be safe. And have that Hot Line number programmed into your phone.

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 10:07 AM
Hmmmm....how about you get a really big sign that says something like ..."Bengals fear LLT...Whoisthegreatestguyweknowandisreallysmartand funnyandsmellsgoodandsetsanimpossiblestandardforal lmenworldwide" Or "Go Steelers"...your choice.Somehow I just knew that your initial request wasn't gonna be enough for ya! :sofunny: Well, I can attest honestly to everything there....except the smelling part....we'll have to take your word at that one!!! :grin: I do already have a nifty little roll out banner that I got as a Christmas gift that says "Here We Go Steelers"........I don't know? Maybe we should just leave it at that and say thankyou! :cheers:

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 10:12 AM
Congrats floodcity and Stillers, you girls be safe. And have that Hot Line number programmed into your phone.Thanks Dom! I've been in enemy territory many times before and I'm bringing my trusty boa with me, just in case! :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 10:35 AM
Somehow I just knew that your initial request wasn't gonna be enough for ya! :sofunny: Well, I can attest honestly to everything there....except the smelling part....we'll have to take your word at that one!!! :grin: I do already have a nifty little roll out banner that I got as a Christmas gift that says "Here We Go Steelers"........I don't know? Maybe we should just leave it at that and say thankyou! :cheers:

A thank you is quite enough....or cash...cash is good.

steelerbackr4life
12-28-2006, 12:56 PM
Congrats floodcity and Stillers, you girls be safe. And have that Hot Line number programmed into your phone.

Hey Dom we should maybe join them next year say your in and Ill get us some tickets!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 01:26 PM
Hey Dom we should maybe join them next year say your in and Ill get us some tickets!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:Sounds great! Only thing is it may cause Stiller's 7 ft tall, ex NFL playing hubby to raise an eyebrow....unless of course you get him a ticket too!!! :tt02: Fortunately in my case, he's agreed to be our driver, even though I couldn't get him a ticket! :wink02:

steelerbackr4life
12-28-2006, 02:03 PM
wait until the schedule comes out if can do I will.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-28-2006, 03:31 PM
Somehow I just knew that your initial request wasn't gonna be enough for ya! :sofunny: Well, I can attest honestly to everything there....except the smelling part....we'll have to take your word at that one!!! :grin: I do already have a nifty little roll out banner that I got as a Christmas gift that says "Here We Go Steelers"........I don't know? Maybe we should just leave it at that and say thankyou! :cheers:

Ive changed my mind...I want a ticket...I dont need anything but a ticket ...

...And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this ticket . I don't need this or this. Just this ticket and an ashtray. And this paddle game, the ticket..the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ticket the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ticket, the ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ticket the ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The ticket, the paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ticket, the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 03:52 PM

...And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this ticket . I don't need this or this. Just this ticket and an ashtray. And this paddle game, the ticket..the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ticket the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ticket, the ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ticket the ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The ticket, the paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ticket, the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.Been hitting the coffee a little today, huh LLT?????

You can have the other ticket.....as long as you break it to Stillers that you're taking hers.....and then convince her hubby to still be my driver. Get back to me on how all of that works out for ya. (BTW, I think I'd take my chances with her hubby.....making Stillers mad.....not a good plan.) :wink02:

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2006, 04:17 PM
wait until the schedule comes out if can do I will.

We'll see when they schedule it next season.

clevestinks
12-28-2006, 04:30 PM

What time are we going? i got the pierogies!:banana:

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 04:47 PM
What time are we going? i got the pierogies!:banana:Ugghhhhh....Damn!!! I knew there was a reason I should have asked you first! :dang: Maybe I should have had a contest????? "Who Would Feed Flood The Best?" contest. Hmmmmm...... LOL

stillers4me
12-28-2006, 06:12 PM
Ugghhhhh....Damn!!! I knew there was a reason I should have asked you first! :dang: Maybe I should have had a contest????? "Who Would Feed Flood The Best?" contest. Hmmmmm...... LOL

I gave her cashews......:flap:

Thanks, for the poem LLT!! I've never been immortalized in prose before! :thumbsup:

clevestinks
12-28-2006, 07:51 PM

Thanks, for the poem LLT!! I've never been immortalized in prose before! :thumbsup:

Cashews??? Thats not Burgh food! Nuts!

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 08:39 PM
Cashews??? Thats not Burgh food! Nuts!Just to make it fair, I think you should send me some pierogies and let me be the judge. :grin:

clevestinks
12-28-2006, 08:57 PM
Just to make it fair, I think you should send me some pierogies and let me be the judge. :grin:

Potato and cheese, kraut, cheese, or cottage cheese!

stillers4me
12-28-2006, 09:57 PM

...And that's it and that's the only thing I need, is this ticket . I don't need this or this. Just this ticket and an ashtray. And this paddle game, the ticket..the ashtray and the paddle game and that's all I need. And this remote control. The ticket the ashtray, the paddle game, and the remote control, and that's all I need. And these matches. The ticket, the ashtray, and these matches, and the remote control and the paddle ball. And this lamp. The ticket the ashtray, this paddle game and the remote control and the lamp and that's all I need. And that's all I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one - I need this. The ticket, the paddle game, and the chair, and the remote control, and the matches, for sure. And this. And that's all I need. The ticket, the ashtray, the remote control, the paddle game, this magazine and the chair.

:sofunny: Looks like one of my favorite movies is also one of yours!!

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Potato and cheese, kraut, cheese, or cottage cheese!Yes!!! :yummy:

BlacknGold Bleeder
12-28-2006, 11:27 PM
Congrats and bring home a winner !!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 05:18 AM

Before you tell your hubby that I am writing you poetry...please explain that it is ALL floods fault.....!!!!:smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 05:39 AM
Ugghhhhh....Damn!!! I knew there was a reason I should have asked you first! :dang: Maybe I should have had a contest????? "Who Would Feed Flood The Best?" contest. Hmmmmm...... LOL

Flood...WELLLL if its For tickets I will make you tuna steak served with linguine covered with a very light tomato/garlic sauce...Chocolate Souflee hot from the oven with some ice cream on the side.

stillers4me
12-29-2006, 06:25 AM
Flood...WELLLL if its For tickets I will make you tuna steak served with linguine covered with a very light tomato/garlic sauce...Chocolate Souflee hot from the oven with some ice cream on the side.

OMG..........better make that for 3.............................:wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 06:43 AM
OMG..........better make that for 3.............................:wink02:

FOR TICKETS!!!!....you two are gonna try and get a free meal out of this!!!!!!:flap:

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 09:40 AM
..please explain that it is ALL floods fault.....!!!!:smile:......this seems to be a continuing theme with you. Problem ownership....there are courses available. :smile:

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 09:41 AM
OMG..........better make that for 3.............................:wink02:Buzz off honey! We're talking food here....you got nothin!!! :flap:

clevestinks
12-29-2006, 09:41 AM
Yes!!! :yummy:

Next time remember me first! LOL

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 09:44 AM
Next time remember me first! LOLHey....nothing is a done deal until kickoff. There is overnight mail, ya know??? :grin:

clevestinks
12-29-2006, 09:48 AM
Hey....nothing is a done deal until kickoff. There is overnight mail, ya know??? :grin:

COOL:wink02:

Your gonna kill me for this, but I just ate some peroigies about two hours ago, I like carbs and protein about an hour before I workout, And every morning its oatmeal mixed with Whey Protein. Today I was tired and lazy, I saw the leftover peroigies, grab some ground turkey and eggs, and that was breakfast. UMMMMMMMM!

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 09:49 AM
FOR TICKETS!!!!....you two are gonna try and get a free meal out of this!!!!!!:flap:First of all, I offered the possibility of ONE ticket. Secondly, so what's your point??? :chuckle:

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 09:51 AM
COOL:wink02:

Your gonna kill me for this, but I just ate some peroigies about two hours ago, I like carbs and protein about an hour before I workout, And every morning its oatmeal mixed with Whey Protein. Today I was tired and lazy, I saw the leftover peroigies, grab some ground turkey and eggs, and that was breakfast. UMMMMMMMM!You sir, are a mean, mean man......let me guess....potato/cheese, right?????? :crying01:

clevestinks
12-29-2006, 09:56 AM
You sir, are a mean, mean man......let me guess....potato/cheese, right?????? :crying01:

Yes you are correct!:dang: :banging: :crying01:

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 09:58 AM
Yes you are correct!:dang: :banging: :crying01:with onions and sour cream???? :drool:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 10:00 AM
......this seems to be a continuing theme with you. Problem ownership....there are courses available. :smile:

LOL...and I seem to see a pattern with not sharing cashews and now trying to get a free meal!!!!...are you the one who asks a friend out for lunch...waits for them to order..then pulls out the "buy 1 get 1 free" coupon ...and says "I'll have the same."...?????

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 10:19 AM
LOL...and I seem to see a pattern with not sharing cashews and now trying to get a free meal!!!!...are you the one who asks a friend out for lunch...waits for them to order..then pulls out the "buy 1 get 1 free" coupon ...and says "I'll have the same."...?????No. I'M the one who said someone should get a double batch of cashews...... The contest for the ticket is open to willing contestants. All entries will be judged fairly and without bias. All entries must arrive before kickoff. The decision of the judge is final.

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 10:34 AM
No. I'M the one who said someone should get a double batch of cashews...... The contest for the ticket is open to willing contestants. All entries will be judged fairly and without bias. All entries must arrive before kickoff. The decision of the judge is final.

...and lets not forget..any and all entries become the sole property of Stiller/Flood enterprises and will not be returned...odds of winning:268,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1....(all prizes must be claimed withing 2 seconds of judges decision and must be claimed at one of the judges residence which will not be posted for security reasons) Contestants my enter without food entry by e-mailing AREYOUOUTOFYOURFREAKINMINDTHESEARESTEELERSTICKETSF ORGOODNESSSAKE.com

clevestinks
12-29-2006, 10:55 AM
with onions and sour cream???? :drool:

Onions? Yes.

I felt guilty so for lunch I skipped the peroigies!

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 11:12 AM
...and lets not forget..any and all entries become the sole property of Stiller/Flood enterprises and will not be returned...odds of winning:268,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to 1....(all prizes must be claimed withing 2 seconds of judges decision and must be claimed at one of the judges residence which will not be posted for security reasons) Contestants my enter without food entry by e-mailing AREYOUOUTOFYOURFREAKINMINDTHESEARESTEELERSTICKETSF ORGOODNESSSAKE.comLOL! Now don't you feel sufficiently guilty for picking on me and impugning my reputation???!!!

And what do you mean Stiller/Flood enterprises??? This is a one-woman judge panel. All entries will be consumed and judged at her sole discretion.

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 11:13 AM
Onions? Yes.

I felt guilty so for lunch I skipped the peroigies!Gee....well that makes me feel better! :banging:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-29-2006, 11:20 AM
LOL! Now don't you feel sufficiently guilty for picking on me and impugning my reputation???!!!

And what do you mean Stiller/Flood enterprises??? This is a one-woman judge panel. All entries will be consumed and judged at her sole discretion.

WOW...and after she gave you cashews...you my friend are shameless!!!:sofunny:

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 02:34 PM
WOW...and after she gave you cashews...you my friend are shameless!!!:sofunny:Yeah....but she wants the ticket!!!! I can't pretend that it's a fair....errrrr...I mean....it wouldn't be a fair competion to have her as a judge and a contestant! :wink02:

clevestinks
12-29-2006, 03:33 PM
So for next seasons Pittsburgh vs cinci game, it tickets for peroigies Right? And cash I understand that! Potato & Cheese fried w/onions and sour cream.

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 03:41 PM
So for next seasons Pittsburgh vs cinci game, it tickets for peroigies Right? And cash I understand that! Potato & Cheese fried w/onions and sour cream.So now you're telling me I have to wait a whole year???!!! And what's with this ticketS thing...I said ONE ticket....geesh you and LLT are greedy!!! Now you're gonna tell me that it would be soooo offensive to you guys to have to sit next to me at the game????!!!! It's becoming kinda rough around here.....:crying01:

Hey!!! I thought I had an open invite to your house???!!! :confused:

clevestinks
12-29-2006, 04:27 PM
So now you're telling me I have to wait a whole year???!!! And what's with this ticketS thing...I said ONE ticket....geesh you and LLT are greedy!!! Now you're gonna tell me that it would be soooo offensive to you guys to have to sit next to me at the game????!!!! It's becoming kinda rough around here.....:crying01:

You do! Let me know when!

Stlrs4Life
12-29-2006, 10:20 PM
So now you're telling me I have to wait a whole year???!!! And what's with this ticketS thing...I said ONE ticket....geesh you and LLT are greedy!!! Now you're gonna tell me that it would be soooo offensive to you guys to have to sit next to me at the game????!!!! It's becoming kinda rough around here.....:crying01:

fc, I'd be more than happy to sit next to you at a game.

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 09:55 AM
fc, I'd be more than happy to sit next to you at a game......And the winner is.......(thanks Dom.) :smile:

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 09:59 AM
You do! Let me know when!Thanks Cleves....In my pierogi induced excitement, I made it as far as north of Columbus last evening and then realized that I didn't have your address..... :dang: lol

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-30-2006, 10:07 AM
fc, I'd be more than happy to sit next to you at a game.

(Id sit by Chad Johnson for free tickets to a Steelers game...I may beat the Ocho Cinco out of him by halftime...but we could just call that a bonus)

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 10:31 AM
(Id sit by Chad Johnson for free tickets to a Steelers game...I may beat the Ocho Cinco out of him by halftime...but we could just call that a bonus)Oh....GREAT!!!!! Now sitting next to me is comparable to sitting next to Chad Johnson????!!!! Just what a girl likes to hear. Thanks LLT..... :thud:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-30-2006, 10:35 AM
Oh....GREAT!!!!! Now sitting next to me is comparable to sitting next to Chad Johnson????!!!! Just what a girl likes to hear. Thanks LLT..... :thud:

uhhhh...not what I meant!!!!:cya: