PDA

View Full Version : Jersey fans where are you at?

BOXCAR JOEY
12-27-2006, 11:38 PM
so where are the jersey fans?

FOOTEupyourarse
12-28-2006, 08:17 AM
jesey fan here. i'm in atco about 20 minutes outside of philly. i still cant beleive how much black $ gold i see on sundays. it's great.

steelerbackr4life
12-28-2006, 11:51 AM
Marlton here not far from Atco. I have been known to make spur of the moment trips to the Burgh however.

FOOTEupyourarse
12-28-2006, 05:47 PM
i grew up in marlton. try to go back to the burgh every year for a game.

steelerbackr4life
12-28-2006, 05:53 PM
drop me a line if you are back in the area always fun catching the game with someone else in steeler nation!
:tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02: :tt02:

LarryNJ
12-28-2006, 09:28 PM
Woodstown here...further south than Marlton & Atco and waaay further south than Metuchen. I haven't been back to Pgh. in 1-1/2 years. I still have family in North Versailles. Got to make it back soon.

BOXCAR JOEY
12-30-2006, 09:21 PM
I live in edison area and there isnt that big of a fan base with the exception of The Cup in linden which is an excellent steelers bar and arizona bar which is an official fan club bar for the steelers.

So still think we can make the play offs?

alittlejazzbird
12-31-2006, 09:22 PM
Newfoundland here, up in the boonies in the northwest corner of Passaic County not too far from Sussex County to the west and the New York border to the north. NO Steeler fans up here that I know of, though I work in Essex County and there are a fair number of Steeler fans there.

Would like to find a place to watch games somewhere in the north, so I don't have to go all the way to Texas Arizona in Hoboken (which is a great place to watch the Steelers but is quite a hike for me!)

Infamix
01-03-2007, 10:57 AM
I live in edison area and there isnt that big of a fan base with the exception of The Cup in linden which is an excellent steelers bar and arizona bar which is an official fan club bar for the steelers.

So still think we can make the play offs?

I used to live in Edison...now I'm in Montgomery NJ.

BOXCAR JOEY
01-03-2007, 01:16 PM
yea goin to texas arizona is a fun time to watch a game, but for many people that is a hike. im fortunate enough i live in walking distance to a train station so i can ride up there and not worry about driving, but it's still a pain if you gotta walk back to the train sloshed then realized you missed the last train home. and hoboken at 4 to 5 AM is a scary place.

One idea ive been toying with is transforming my den and basement into a steeler's speak easy. I think that can make a nice place for a fan club to be hahaha

Penguininhouston
02-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Does anybody know a guy named, Andy, who lives in New Jersey and sells boats (aka yachts) for a living who is a huge Steeler fan? His father, unfortunately, is a Brownie fan. I met them on the boat over to the game on Dec. 7th. Just trying to get in touch with him. If anybody can help me, I would appreciate it greatly!

Thanks,

Christina (aka PenguininHouston)

NJSTEELER
02-08-2007, 11:53 AM
Maple Shade Steeler fan here. Born & raised in Springdale, Pa. Came to Jersey in 1960. Get back home couple times a year. Always bring back Iron City with me . Caught quite a few games here this past season. Champs good place to watch game and also Jug Handle. Marlton guys know of this place. Used to have Sunday Ticket with Direct TV..

steelerbackr4life
02-08-2007, 06:38 PM
Champs is 2 minutes from me. I always watch at home though on the Plasma. Steelers fans always welcome bring your own terrible towel.

su_maverick
10-20-2008, 11:50 AM
North Jersey here... might try to check out TA this weekend if I can make it.

Hapa
10-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Right here! Has anyone played high school football in jersey? We went 10-1 last year.

XxKnightxX
10-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Prospect Park, by wayne, north haledon area. Im sorrounded by Giants fans but the steelers fans are strong around this area without a doubt. Im seriously trying to go to a game this year. And Hapa I played for Passaic High School two years Ago

XxKnightxX
10-29-2008, 08:39 PM
Group 4 division too might I add, toughest around without a question.