PDA

View Full Version : Johnny Cash concert for the bengals

Big D
12-28-2006, 11:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9JuixrnK7o

HometownGal
12-28-2006, 03:09 PM
The Man in Black is going to haunt you from his grave for putting his name anywhere near the Bungles.

BOO!

(Did I scare ya?) :wink02:

Big D
12-28-2006, 03:11 PM
The Man in Black is going to haunt you from his grave for putting his name anywhere near the Bungles.

BOO!

Oh my god you are right! i'm a huge johnny cash fan. Please delete this thread asap!!!

Stlrs4Life
12-28-2006, 03:25 PM

BOO!

That's for sure!:banging:

polamalufan43
12-28-2006, 05:29 PM
That's for sure!:banging:

To Jonny Cash,
Hello Jonny from all of us at Steelers Fever. It has come to our attention that a beloved member, Big D, has associated you with the Bengals, one of the most sophmoric teams in NFL history. I would explain about their suckiness further, but this is meant to be a respectful request. Anyway, please excuse this brief lack of judgement. Big D did not mean any disrespect, he is a big fan of you and loves your music. He does not think that you suck, he just thinks the Bengals suck. So please, leave him in peace as he watches our beloved Steelers play the Bengals this sunday. Thank you for your time as I speak on his behalf.

-The Members at Steelers Fever.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: