View Full Version : WE DEY

MACH1
12-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Just a friendly reminder to the bungals fans. :jammin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq51TBBbx7M

floodcitygirl
12-28-2006, 01:35 PM
Just a friendly reminder to the bungals fans. :jammin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq51TBBbx7M...And an appreciative Steeler fan too! WE DEY BABY!!!!! :tt02:

Hines0wnz
12-28-2006, 03:48 PM
Beautiful! :tt02:

HometownGal
12-28-2006, 04:07 PM
Darned tootin WE DEY! :tt02: Excellent! :thumbsup:

stillers4me
12-28-2006, 06:15 PM
ahhhhhhhh.....the good ole days!! We Dey again, buckos!

polamalufan43
12-28-2006, 06:19 PM
WE DEY
for ever and for always, amen.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

steelerbackr4life
12-28-2006, 06:24 PM
We Dey !

That was one of my favorite moments from the parade

polamalufan43
12-28-2006, 06:30 PM
We Dey !

That was one of my favorite moments from the parade

Yeah, although Cowher went alittle crazy with it I loved every minute of it.

stillers4me
12-28-2006, 06:39 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/Steelers/1cowher.gif

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 03:39 PM
:blah:
I guess we're just going to have to sweep the Steelers this year to reinforce that is always has been and always will be WHO DEY!

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 03:44 PM
I guess we're just going to have to sweep the Steelers this year to reinforce that is always has been and always will be WHO DEY!:blah: :blah: :blah: Typical. This coming from the fan of a team "who dey" has done what???? :yawn:

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 03:52 PM
:blah: :blah: :blah: Typical. This coming from the fan of a team "who dey" has done what???? :yawn:

The 2006 Pittsburgh Steeler season... proof positive that if Ben ever has to throw more then 20 passes or actually play QB like the rest of the boys in the league they have a losing season. :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 04:01 PM
The 2006 Pittsburgh Steeler season... proof positive that if Ben ever has to throw more then 20 passes or actually play QB like the rest of the boys in the league they have a losing season. :sofunny:Easy to see why you would chose to talk about our fluke of a season rather than your team's accomplishments....oh that's right.....there aren't any! :toofunny:

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 04:03 PM
The 2006 Pittsburgh Steeler season... proof positive that if Ben ever has to throw more then 20 passes or actually play QB like the rest of the boys in the league they have a losing season. :sofunny:last week. proof positive that palmer will always choke in his biggest games. just like his hero peyton.

MACH1
12-30-2006, 04:08 PM
Theres the Steelers in the AFCN and then the others, who dey?

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 04:23 PM
You forgot a very important part there bcrabt!

Theres the Steelers third place behind Cincinnati and Baltimore in the AFCN and then the others, who dey?

tony hipchest, Palmer didn't choke. In fact I believe he was the person whodrove the ball down the field and threw the touchdown to TJ with less than 2 minutes left. It was the special teams that choked.:dang:

floodcitygirl, I'll be the first to admit my team hasn't done squat besides make it to and lost in two SBs! Its all about the baby steps... 8-8 season, 11-5AFCN champ, actually getting past the first game of the playoffs *rolls eyes*, THEN Superbowl Champions!

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 04:24 PM
The 2006 Pittsburgh Steeler season... proof positive that if Ben ever has to throw more then 20 passes or actually play QB like the rest of the boys in the league they have a losing season. :sofunny:

Bwa ha ha ha ha!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: And how many rings does Cartoon have might I ask? Cartoon can't smell where Ben shart last.

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2006, 04:27 PM
I guess we're just going to have to sweep the Steelers this year to reinforce that is always has been and always will be WHO DEY!

Like it was said before, we own the bungles, so it is We Dey.

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 04:28 PM
You forgot a very important part there bcrabt!

tony hipchest, Palmer didn't choke. In fact I believe he was the person whodrove the ball down the field and threw the touchdown to TJ with less than 2 minutes left. It was the special teams that choked.:dang:

floodcitygirl, I'll be the first to admit my team hasn't done squat besides make it to and lost in two SBs! Its all about the baby steps... 8-8 season, 11-5AFCN champ, actually getting past the first game of the playoffs *rolls eyes*, THEN Superbowl Champions!

Baby steps???? It has taken the Bungles how many years to get to an 11-5 season? :yawn:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 04:30 PM

Yea just like when Ben threw 29 passes against the Broncos in the AFC title game last year and completed 21 passes for 275 yards and threw 2 TD's with no INT's. Plus ran for a score. If you're going to bring the smack then you should know the facts. True Ben had a rough season this year. But I think this season was important for Ben and the experience of a lossing season will do Ben good. He had so much success early on that the success probally went to his head alittle and he needed a rough season to bring him back to earth.

What ever garbage you continue to spit out Ben still was a champion and nothing can take that away. So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it.

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Like it was said before, we own the bungles, so it is We Dey.

You haven't owned squat this year aside from this dubious distinction compliments of Bill Simmons...

"I'm going against this atrocious Tampa team the rest of the way -- even if I have to take the lamest defending champs in recent memory this week. The 2006 Steelers team picture should just be a frozen turd at midfield."

MACH1
12-30-2006, 04:37 PM
At least our team photo does not consist of pasted together mug shots.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 04:39 PM
You haven't owned squat this year aside from this dubious distinction compliments of Bill Simmons...

"I'm going against this atrocious Tampa team the rest of the way -- even if I have to take the lamest defending champs in recent memory this week. The 2006 Steelers team picture should just be a frozen turd at midfield."

Like the Bengals have owned squat? True the Bengals did beat the Steelers. But the sun always shines on a dogs ass sometimes.:flap: :sofunny:

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 04:41 PM
Like the Bengals have owned squat? True the Bengals did beat the Steelers. But the sun always shines on a dogs ass sometimes.:flap: :sofunny:

It seems that this Bungles fan has conveniently forgotten that the Bungles didn't beat the Steelers in our last matchup - the Steelers beat themselves in that game.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 04:45 PM
It seems that this Bungles fan has conveniently forgotten that the Bungles didn't beat the Steelers in our last matchup - the Steelers beat themselves in that game.

What I find funny is there is real good chance that both the Bengals and Steelers are going to miss the play-offs so its really pointless to smack each others team. But if the Bengals fans what to stir the pot on a Steelers site then so be it. I have alittle fun as well.

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 04:48 PM

What ever excuse you need to make you feel better. :wink02:

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2006, 04:49 PM

Somebody said it ealier, they really don't get it do they? Over all the Steelrs own the Bengals! Learn to live with it. "WE ****IN DEY"

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 04:50 PM

Come on you're still using the same old lame ass excuse about Carson's injury. So please don't bring the excuse smack when you have been doing the same.:dang:

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 04:52 PM
Come on you're still using the same old lame ass excuse about Carson's injury. So please don't bring the excuse smack when you have been doing the same.:dang:Come on BandG!!! What else do they have????!!!! :wink02:

MACH1
12-30-2006, 04:53 PM

So do you still have your AFCNC t-shirt in your trophy case (wait) I mean the back of the closet. Or did you through that out the last time you jumped of the bungal bandwagon.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 04:55 PM
Come on BandG!!! What else do they have????!!!! :wink02:

Yea I know but Brew Crew was saying Hometown was using excuses when she has been doing the same. Kind of weak on Brew Crews part in my mind. Hey I will have Hometowns back to the very end. Thats my Steeler Sis and truely consider her a friend.

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 05:11 PM
Come on BandG!!! What else do they have????!!!! :wink02:

I know what else the Steelers have... a slightly tarnished SB ring and trophy compliments of the men in black and white :wink02:

polamalufan43
12-30-2006, 05:17 PM
Make that five trophies, five rings, none tarnished and none handed to us. Sheesh, you think that people would have gotten over that we won. We won, it's over, we have the glory, WOOT WOOT for us. DEAL WITH YOUR PAINFUL SORROWS OPPONENTS OF PITTSBURGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MACH1
12-30-2006, 05:18 PM
I know what else the Steelers have... a slightly tarnished SB ring and trophy compliments of the men in black and white :wink02:

The tarnished finish is from all the bungal fans slobbering and drolling over them.:smile:

5 is greater than ZERO

stillers4me
12-30-2006, 05:32 PM

Always??...................NOT!! I guess if you only became a Bengals fan THIS year you have that impression. :dang:

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Yea I know but Brew Crew was saying Hometown was using excuses when she has been doing the same. Kind of weak on Brew Crews part in my mind. Hey I will have Hometowns back to the very end. Thats my Steeler Sis and truely consider her a friend.

Thank you buddy. You know me - I don't make excuses. It seems Shrew Crew can't comprehend facts.

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 05:57 PM
Always??...................NOT!! I guess if you only became a Bengals fan THIS year you have that impression. :dang:

Hrmph... WHO DEY has been the Bengals cheer for as long as I can remember.

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Nobody isn't saying that it isn't your chant. But, when it comes to the Steelers, we say, We Dey.

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Nobody isn't saying that it isn't your chant. But, when it comes to the Steelers, we say, We Dey.

Not this year:sofunny:
Hey, TJ needs to shine his shoes. Can I borrow your towel!?
LOL

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2006, 06:06 PM
This year and next. We Dey.

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 06:22 PM
This year and next. We Dey.

Alrighty then if its We Dey I got a new cheer for ya...

WE DEY... WE DEY.... WE DEY fan that root for the team that lost to the the Cards, Vikings, Eagles, Panthers, Jags, Bengals, Bolts, Falcons, Raiders...

Wait, I don't even need to go on after that last one:toofunny:
Go back swinging those ugly yellow towels!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 06:25 PM
You're counting pre-season game now thats just lame. Who ****ing cares about pre-season? Steelers fans can back up their smack with Super Titles so I guess when your team has none you have to bring up games that don't even count like pre-season games. Its all good though I got a big laugh from your non sense.

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 06:28 PM
Hrmph... WHO DEY has been the Bengals cheer for as long as I can remember.

I call BS on this one. Who Dey originated in New Orleans. Better do your homework before you yap off.

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 06:31 PM

WE DEY... WE DEY.... WE DEY fan that root for the team that lost to the the Cards, Vikings, Eagles, Panthers, Jags, Bengals, Bolts, Falcons, Raiders...

WE DEY the team that has won 6 Conference Championships, 17 Division Titles and 5 Lombardis. And the Bungles can match that how???? :toofunny:

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 06:32 PM
I call BS on this one. Who Dey originated in New Orleans. Better do your homework before you yap off.

Oh-no Hometown you just re-opened a worn out topic.lol The debate always rages on between Bengals fans and Saints fans on the Whodey/Whodat chants and who started it first.

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 06:39 PM
Oh-no Hometown you just re-opened a worn out topic.lol The debate always rages on between Bengals fans and Saints fans on the Whodey/Whodat chants and who started it first.

The Bungles being made to be anything other than lahooooosers is a worn-out topic. :toofunny:

Here's the origin, Dan. I think this clears this matter up once and for all.

http://www.answers.com/topic/who-dey

Origins

Although the exact origin of the phrase is disputed, it had been made popular by 1981 in Bengals fans? cheers for their team during their run to Super Bowl XVI. Some fans would do the chant and other fans would reply, ?Nobody!? The cheer again gained national recognition in their 1988 appearance in Super Bowl XXIII. Due to the success of the Bengals team in the 2005 season, the chant is again gaining popularity. Different theories of the origin of the chant exist.

The chant of "Who dat? Who dat say they gonna beat dem - - - " originated in minstral shows and vaudeville acts in the late 1800s and early 1900s, then was taken up by jazz and big band folks in the 1920s and 1930s, became a familiar joke among soldiers in World War II, was used in early TV skits in the 1950s, then was adapted by Southern University and the public schools in New Orleans in the 1960s and 1970s and finally was adopted by Saints fans and the Saints in the late 1970's.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Thats interesting stuff and thanks for posting it. Really it doesn't matter to me who started it first all I meant that I have read my fair share of posts between Saints/Bengals fans on who started the chant first and really didn't want to see another debate.lol

stillers4me
12-30-2006, 06:44 PM
Well then.........I guess you can add being thieves to the long list of offenses the Bungles have.............

Who Dey think gonna beat dem Bengals..........for 15 years EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2006, 06:51 PM

Boy Tampa Bay was real tough weren't they? Go back to your corner.

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 06:58 PM

I call no BS on that one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dey
Says it started in 1981 when the Bengals went to the Superbowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Saints
The Saints did not have a winning season until 1987. No why on earth would a team that had a losing record for 2 straight decades come up with a chant that says "Who dat say gonna beat them Saints?" Knowing the resoponse they'd get would be at least half the teams they played??

stillers4me
12-30-2006, 07:02 PM
[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Saints
The Saints did not have a winning season until 1987. No why on earth would a team that had a losing record for 2 straight decades come up with a chant that says "Who dat say gonna beat them Saints?" Knowing the resoponse they'd get would be at least half the teams they played??

ummmmmm...........you did watch the Bengals play for the last 15 years, didn't you? They keep asking a stupid question, so we answer it.....................:dang:

Brew Crew Grrl
12-30-2006, 07:03 PM
ummmmmm...........you did watch the Bengals play for the last 15 years, didn't you? They keep asking a stupid question, so we answer it.....................:dang:

Trust me! There wasn't alot of WHO DEYing going on for those dismal years. Those were the silent years:wink02:

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 07:06 PM
I call no BS on that one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dey
Says it started in 1981 when the Bengals went to the Superbowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Saints
so the bengalfans are masters of ebonics. and youre proud of that why?

shhhh..... be quiet.... and listen in. im gonna clue you in on a little secret.....

you know that little chant you do? well it freaking SUCKS!

holy shit! who the hell even thought up that retarded crap. "who dey"!!!

LMAO! and you bungle fans wear that slogan on your sleeves prouder than the steelers who wear their rings. you can have your whodey. guess what? the saints suck to but are better than you!

MACH1
12-30-2006, 07:18 PM

Thats because their just a bunch of wanna be's and cant come up with something on their own.

Stillers#1
12-30-2006, 07:37 PM

I knwo I'm gettin to this a little late, but can u please explain the word "always" to me.

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 07:44 PM
I knwo I'm gettin to this a little late, but can u please explain the word "always" to me.i think its some wierd form of bungled ebonics.

polamalufan43
12-30-2006, 09:13 PM
WE DEY the team that has won 6 Conference Championships, 17 Division Titles and 5 Lombardis. And the Bungles can match that how???? :toofunny:

I do not know. Hey Brew Crew, tell me when you find the answer to that girl.

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 09:16 PM
Yea I know but Brew Crew was saying Hometown was using excuses when she has been doing the same. Kind of weak on Brew Crews part in my mind. Hey I will have Hometowns back to the very end. Thats my Steeler Sis and truely consider her a friend.I completely understand. Shows how uninformed Bengal fans are. If she had a clue, she'd cut n run before she went up against HTG. :couch: lol

NV STEELERS 723
12-30-2006, 09:19 PM
BC says " I say " WHO DEY "... you say "WE DEY" !!!!!!!!!!!! STEELERS are still shouting WE DEY!!!!!!!!

polamalufan43
12-30-2006, 09:20 PM
BC says " I say " WHO DEY "... you say "WE DEY" !!!!!!!!!!!! STEELERS are still shouting WE DEY!!!!!!!!

Just to continue it...

WE DEY!!!!!!!

Any questions? Great! I didn't think so.

~polamalufan43:tt02:

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 10:11 PM
i think its some wierd form of bungled ebonics.

Nah- it more resembles Bungle Pig Latin - English is their last resort.

Y'know, like eThay engalsBay uckSay.

Tankus_Maximus
12-31-2006, 10:24 AM

don't forget....WHO RUN???

WE RUN!!!!!

MACH1
12-31-2006, 04:47 PM
And that Bungal fans is how a SuperBowl QB gets it done.:cheers: