PDA

View Full Version : what would be more gratifying?

tony hipchest
12-29-2006, 09:54 PM
this one is EXTREMELY tough. be honest

floodcitygirl
12-29-2006, 11:07 PM
Since I already know Saddam is dead, it's actually pretty easy. :tt02:

MACH1
12-29-2006, 11:27 PM

BINGO

Stlrs4Life
12-30-2006, 08:37 AM

I agree, knocking the Bengals out was my choice.

Big D
12-30-2006, 09:06 AM
yeah but didnt we watch the bungals die on christmas eve?

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-30-2006, 09:11 AM
I'm tallying the crimes committed by each before I vote...whoa!!..this could take awhile...I'll let you know when Im done.

polamalufan43
12-30-2006, 09:14 AM
I'm tallying the crimes committed by each before I vote...whoa!!..this could take awhile...I'll let you know when Im done.

Lol, I'm just skipping that and voting for the Bungals. It would be different if we had never even caught Suddam yet, but since we have and he's has met his reward...

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-30-2006, 09:33 AM
Dont know if this will sway anyones vote..but Cincy police have just found Marvin Lewis hiding in a spider hole in the back yard of Chad Johnsons house....apparantly he had committed no crime...but just wanted a place to hide until monday. He had an ample supply of food...water..and old sports magazines predicting the Bengals to win the Superbowl.

Big D
12-30-2006, 09:46 AM

are you using a spread sheet. You might need a rocket scientist to help you calculate that much.

meanjoecoop
12-30-2006, 10:13 AM

The bungals put the noose around their own necks and Mr. St.Louis tied the knot. The Jets signed the death warrant. Now we get to pull the lever. :wink02:

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 10:37 AM
The bungals put the noose around their own necks and Mr. St.Louis tied the knot. The Jets signed the death warrant. Now we get to pull the lever. :wink02::sofunny: excellent!

Dont know if this will sway anyones vote..but Cincy police have just found Marvin Lewis hiding in a spider hole in the back yard of Chad Johnsons house....apparantly he had committed no crime...but just wanted a place to hide until monday. He had an ample supply of food...water..and old sports magazines predicting the Bengals to win the Superbowl.

:rofl:

PAMillerGrrl83
12-30-2006, 02:29 PM
Wait, can we not just drown em since they are just big flea ridden cats?

stillers4me
12-30-2006, 04:53 PM

That might be a possibility since there's a 90% chance of rain in Shitzinnati tomorrow.

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 06:11 PM
That might be a possibility since there's a 90% chance of rain in Shitzinnati tomorrow.LMAO. carson is a so cal kid who sucks even worse in bad weather (see last week in denver).

pittsburghs got this game in hand!

polamalufan43
12-30-2006, 08:17 PM

SWEET! WOOT WOOT! But if we do that I call dibs on throwing in Chad, I think we have all been waiting to see that one. Stupid spanish number, probably doesn't understand espanol if his life depended on it, over rated, blonde steeler envied mohawk getting, loudmouthed but with nothing but a few TDs to back it up, suckish blocking son of a *just imagine this going on forever, cause I don't feel like typing everything I have to say, it might take awhile*

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 09:27 PM
Saddam is well on his way to taking his long-awaited dirt nap, so I had to go with Door #2.:banana:

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 11:13 PM
Saddam is well on his way to taking his long-awaited dirt nap, so I had to go with Door #2.:banana:thats so funny. i think his first wifes name was Dirtnap Hussein al Tikriti.

clevestinks
12-31-2006, 08:46 AM
I`m really depressed that we are not going to the playoffs, what a let down after winning the SuperBowl. With taht said, I could careless who makes the palyoffs now. I hate cinci, balt, and cleve. But let the better teams go, big deal. I do hope we win today, because I`m a Steelers fan, I hate losing, thats all.

touchdownward
12-31-2006, 08:50 AM

Not quite, bungal death is a slow one. Kinda like slowly pulling a band-aid off your arm.
:smile:

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 08:58 AM
thats so funny. i think his first wifes name was Dirtnap Hussein al Tikriti.

Nooooo - that's what he named his camel. Oh wait a minute - wife...camel - they were one in the same to him. Maybe that's why Uday and Qusay had man boobs. Silly me. :dang: :wink02: