PDA

View Full Version : Umm yeah, I never got around to doing this...

Borski
12-30-2006, 03:35 AM
Well thought I should introduce myself, even though some of you know me from the "How the steelers make the playoffs" thread

I'm Adam, nickname is Borski
I currently live in Lakeland, Fl but I used to live up in PA (Waynesboro and Homer City)

None of my direct family are Steelers fans, but one day when I was around 7 my Brother inlaw took me to a Pirates game and I loved all Pittsburgh sports since.

In a few days I will be moving back to PA for College at Slippery Rock aka The Rock.

This is the Best Steelers site on the web! :computer: Keep up the good work!
and GO STILLERS:tt02:

Preacher
12-30-2006, 03:42 AM
Welcome to the site.. the team.. and the love of SF

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 08:00 AM
Hiya Borski and welcome to SF! :smile: :tt02: :wave: I enjoy your posts - keep it up! :smile:

clevestinks
12-30-2006, 08:07 AM
Welcome, have fun!

lamberts-lost-tooth
12-30-2006, 08:21 AM
Well thought I should introduce myself, even though some of you know me from the "How the steelers make the playoffs" thread

I'm Adam, nickname is Borski
I currently live in Lakeland, Fl but I used to live up in PA (Waynesboro and Homer City)

None of my direct family are Steelers fans, but one day when I was around 7 my Brother inlaw took me to a Pirates game and I loved all Pittsburgh sports since.

In a few days I will be moving back to PA for College at Slippery Rock aka The Rock.

This is the Best Steelers site on the web! :computer: Keep up the good work!
and GO STILLERS:tt02:

Welcome Borski..and your posts have been appreciated

stillers4me
12-30-2006, 08:32 AM
Welcome, Borski!! You're a yinzer at heart and that's a sincere compliment!! Have a great time at The Rock....I grew up not far far there in Mercer. You'll also be only a few miles from the Steeler outlet in Grove City.....it's heaven on earth!!!

floodcitygirl
12-30-2006, 08:48 AM
Welcome to SF Borski! Glad you're enjoying it here!!!!! :smile:

SteelCityMan786
12-30-2006, 09:38 AM
Welcome aboard.

steelerbackr4life
12-30-2006, 10:11 AM
Welcome ! Before you leave Lakeland the Hooters there is an awesome place to watch Steeler football. My brother used to livein Lakeland and we went there once to watch a game black and gold everywhere it was great!

Borski
12-30-2006, 02:45 PM
Welcome, Borski!! You're a yinzer at heart and that's a sincere compliment!! Have a great time at The Rock....I grew up not far far there in Mercer. You'll also be only a few miles from the Steeler outlet in Grove City.....it's heaven on earth!!!

Sweet! you know about that? I go to a Church camp every year up there about 7 miles outside of Mercer. mabey you've heard of it, Camp Nazareth. last year was my first year on staff and every weekend we always went to the Grove City outlet mall.

btw I love the random huge courthouse in Mercer.

Borski
12-30-2006, 02:46 PM
Welcome ! Before you leave Lakeland the Hooters there is an awesome place to watch Steeler football. My brother used to livein Lakeland and we went there once to watch a game black and gold everywhere it was great!

been there a couple times, its pretty cool:tt02:

stillers4me
12-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Sweet! you know about that? I go to a Church camp every year up there about 7 miles outside of Mercer. mabey you've heard of it, Camp Nazareth. last year was my first year on staff and every weekend we always went to the Grove City outlet mall.

btw I love the random huge courthouse in Mercer.

I know I've seen Camp Nazareth but right now I can't place it. And that courthouse is one of my many many memories of growing up in Mercer.....we used to the ride the elevators up and down, up and down......it was the closet thing to a skyscraper I'd had ever seen! I've been gone from Mercer for almost 30 years but I still get chills (it means I'm home!) when I come down route 58 from Greenville (near my mom's) and see that dome up on the hill. You can see it on the hill coming in from Grove City, too. My sister and I usually go to Grove City at Thanksgiving to Wendall August Forge to buy gifts. Didn't make it this year so next year, it's a must do. :cheers:

SteelShooter
12-31-2006, 09:01 AM
Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome Welcome ....................and did I say "Hey There!" :whatnow: