PDA

View Full Version : What would you do...

Big D
12-30-2006, 06:19 PM
What would you do if the steelers signed Terrell Owens?

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 06:22 PM
Well it would never happen so no worries. But if the Rooney's did lose their mind and signed T.O. I would hope that T.O. would keep his mouth shut and just play. He is a great player and really isn't a bad person. You never hear of T.O. breaking the law. His problem has always been is ego and always running his mouth.

LarryNJ
12-30-2006, 06:23 PM
Tell my mother in Pittsburgh not to drink the water. It has something in it that makes you lose your mind, look at what happened to Dan Rooney!

Borski
12-30-2006, 06:26 PM

If I had to have someone like that I would much rather have Randy Moss, I think with a good tough coach he could be a really great player

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 06:40 PM
i wouldnt quit being a steelersfan. i can see why many people would balk at the idea. t.o. has a horrible record. i did want keyshawn johnson though. i dont see why so many steelerfans wouldnt give him a chance. he woulda been a good fit.

MACH1
12-30-2006, 07:24 PM
Wait for the explosion and mushroom cloud.

plenewken
12-30-2006, 08:21 PM

I'd do nuthin cause ain't gonna happen. Not in a million years.

PisnNapalm
12-30-2006, 09:01 PM

There's no chance that will ever happen. You know... like Cincy's chance at winning a Super Bowl. :flap:

polamalufan43
12-30-2006, 09:06 PM
Well, I know that isn't gonna happen, but if it did, well I think we have a few options.

1. The Skyline Before
http://www.biologydaily.com/biology/upload/thumb/1/11/400px-Pittsburgh_skyline_daytime.jpg
The Skyline After
http://www.radgraphics.net/images/main/atomic%20explosion%20-%204.jpg
2. Hienz Field before
http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/PittsburghSteelers/newaerial.jpg
After
http://www.goodyearblimp.com/archive/img/h_fullimplosion.jpg
3.T.O would get used to the good ol arhn city and end up like the Bengals w/ a DUI
4. T.O's mouth would get him in trouble with Chin and he's be introduced to his new member anniciation(spl), a Cowher Spit Shower

Lastly, I can just see Joey Porter and T.O. together... either
A. We'd have a trash talking posse in which Joey would have a partner to trash Ocho Cinco and Whosyourmamma with
or
B. The first day that T.O. comes to training camp they both rip into each other like roadkill.
or
C. Nothing would happen, lol....

All together, the day T.O comes here is the day Troy cuts his hair, the steeler nation reverts to become Bengal/Raven/Pats/Browns/Seahawks fans, Joey will actually say something good about the Bengals, and our good friend Duce who we miss so much comes back.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

NV STEELERS 723
12-30-2006, 09:49 PM
Throw up. Rooneys would rather bring back Gregg Garrity....

Who caught the last TD from Bradshaw???? Gregg Garrity!!!!!!!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 09:50 PM
Throw up. Rooneys would rather bring back Gregg Garrity....

Who caught the last TD from Bradshaw???? Gregg Garrity!!!!!!!!!

That would make a good trivia question.

NV STEELERS 723
12-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Actually I'm pretty sure he caught the last 2 TD's Bradshaw threw against the Jets....we went up 14-0 and Stoudt came in because TB was re-injured....I was playing in a JR High basketball tournament, and saw the score after our game...

lilyoder6
12-30-2006, 10:06 PM
i think T.O would be a good player for us... the only bad thing about him is his Ego.. so it could go both ways.. maybe the roony's could straighten him up

NV STEELERS 723
12-30-2006, 10:21 PM
The Rooneys are not M.D. 's

PAMillerGrrl83
12-30-2006, 11:37 PM
I would protest and then go and find the Rooneys and ask em WTF. We dont need T.O.s ego!

Big D
12-31-2006, 12:55 PM
I'd do nuthin cause ain't gonna happen. Not in a million years.

I know it wouldnt. It was a hypothical question. I wouldnt buy any steeler merchandise for a year in protest. I want my team to be an nfl franchise not a circus

clevestinks
12-31-2006, 12:57 PM
I would root for him just like I do for every other player ever, that dressed in the Black & Gold. I don`t want him, I think he would be a cancer, especially to the younger players, like Holmes. But if hell ever froze over, and we did get him, Go TO

IamTheSteelGod
12-31-2006, 01:30 PM
Fly to Pittsburgh and slap the Roonies in the teeth.

t-sizzlez
12-31-2006, 04:40 PM
they would NEVER sign terrell owens or should i say to....unless of course monkeys were to fly outta my butt.....

SteelShooter
12-31-2006, 05:03 PM
What would I do? .................................................. ......................................... :puke: