PDA

View Full Version : TIKI BARBER going out with a bang!

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 10:44 PM
227 yds 3 td's and theres still 6 minutes to go. i think w. parker is the only other back to crack the 200 yd mark this year (twice). barber also had a 33 yd run called back on an offensive holding penalty. if barber doesnt make the playoffs, atleast he knows he trully went out on top.

good job.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Frank Gore

boLT fan
12-30-2006, 10:48 PM
It's a pity this is all overshadowed by an incompitant QB...

Livinginthe past
12-30-2006, 10:48 PM
Did someobody smuggle the Colts into the stadium and dress 'em up as the Redskins?

I know they are still an awful D this year but the tackling is absolutely dire.

I have no idea how likely it is that the Giants make the playoffs.

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
12-30-2006, 10:49 PM
Did someobody smuggle the Colts into the stadium and drees 'em up as the Redskins?

I know they are still an awful D this year but the tackling is absolutely dire.

I have no idea who likely it is that the Giants make the playoffs.

NM

lol I do think I saw Cate June out there.

LarryNJ
12-30-2006, 10:49 PM
Yes a great game from a class act. Good for Tiki!

HometownGal
12-30-2006, 11:04 PM
Tiki is one of the best examples of what a professional athlete should be. The guy just oozes class and team 'tude. I'm going to miss watching him play and wish him the very best in his retirement. :thumbsup:

tony hipchest
12-30-2006, 11:57 PM
234 yds on 23 carries in his final game, in the last game of the season is quite a testament of the type of guy barber is.

it just gives me hope of what type of player willie parker can be 7 years in the future. of course it took tiki 4 years in the league before he approached the type of season willie has had in his 3rd. tiki is being talked about as a potential hall of famer.

go willie! and again, to tiki, its been a pleasure.

Stillers#1
12-31-2006, 02:06 AM
Good for Tiki, I really enjoyed watching him play the last few years. Hopefully I will enjoy him in the studio more. I hope he replaces Shannon Sharpe or Mike Irvin.

WWIIOwheelz
12-31-2006, 07:12 PM
I'm originally from central Virginia, near where the Barbers grew up, and believe me, the area isn't exactly a hotbed for football players. UVa was becoming one about the time they went to school there, and in the years that followed, the Steelers got a few gems, like Farrior (through the Jets) and Heath Miller.

I like Tiki Barber a lot myself, have a feeling he'll be in the public eye for a long time.