PDA

View Full Version : does polamalu get burnt today???

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 12:54 PM
will ike taylor get the opportunity to shut down chad like he has always done? or is the job brians? polamalus knee is really the only thing that concerns me about todays game, but i think carson may test him and get burnt himself.

steelers jump to a 21-3 lead and coast to an easy win! (polamalu takes 1 to the house)

clevestinks
12-31-2006, 12:55 PM
Troy? That knee makes me nervous, with nothing to play for but pride, I wouldnt want him playing,

Ike? The Ike of old has not been seen in some time now.

Atlanta Dan
12-31-2006, 12:58 PM
Troy will get burned deep - he should have been shut down for the rest of the year but it is not as if playing your stars when they are not ready to go has not been done before in this disappointing season.

Atlanta Dan
12-31-2006, 01:00 PM
will ike taylor get the opportunity to shut down chad like he has always done? or is the job brians? polamalus knee is really the only thing that concerns me about todays game, but i think carson may test him and get burnt himself.

steelers jump to a 21-3 lead and coast to an easy win! (polamalu takes 1 to the house)

T.H. - I admire your enthusiasm, but IMHO that is about as likely as Cowher signing a long term contract with a pay cut.

Big D
12-31-2006, 02:23 PM
i dont know why you just dont sit troy for the rest of the year.

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 03:05 PM
T.H. - I admire your enthusiasm, but IMHO that is about as likely as Cowher signing a long term contract with a pay cut. :tt02: jumping out to a 7-3 lead! troy hasnt been burnt and ike is holding his own. i'll take it!

OX1947
12-31-2006, 05:08 PM
I dont know what it is, but Chad Johnson brings the best out of Ike...

polamalufan43
12-31-2006, 07:31 PM
I dont know what it is, but Chad Johnson brings the best out of Ike...

Well, I guess that's the one upside of him for now. But the Bengals and him still suck. But if they make our D look good then I'll keep my silence for now.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: