PDA

View Full Version : What's The Excuse Now?

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 05:03 PM
What are Bungles fans' excuse for losing to us on their home field this time? Mr. Heisman played the entire game this time as did his WRs. And sorry, "we had nothing to play for" isn't acceptable because we didn't either. So once again, what is the excuse this time?

touchdownward
12-31-2006, 05:07 PM
Those naughty Steeler defensive linemen kept making us shake in our cleats and jump before the snap.

MACH1
12-31-2006, 05:07 PM
Ummm We just like kneeling down. Doesn't matter what down or what time in the game, we just like getting on our knees.

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 05:08 PM
What are Bungles fans' excuse for losing to us on their home field this time? Mr. Heisman played the entire game this time as did his WRs. And sorry, "we had nothing to play for" isn't acceptable because we didn't either. So once again, what is the excuse this time?

At the time, they still had a slim playoff chance to shoot for, so they did have something to play for. But in true Bungle style - they choked worse than Saddam hanging by a rope. :toofunny:

They just proved our point all along...........

THE BENGALS SUCK!

Stlrs4Life
12-31-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm sure we will get the old Refs killed them somehow.

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 05:28 PM
They just proved our point all along...........
THE BENGALS SUCK!

Nope, even though they lost to us on their home field (again) they're still "the better team" - just ask Carson.

:blah::blah::blah:

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 05:30 PM
I'm sure we will get the old Refs killed them somehow.

Yep - the "Seachicken defense" sounds about right.

LarryNJ
12-31-2006, 05:31 PM
Nope, even though they lost to us on their home field (again) they're still "the better team" - just ask Carson.

:blah::blah::blah:

"That's just another game we shouldn't have lost to another team we feel were better than," said Carson Palmer,

"I never in a million years thought we'd be sitting at home during the playoffs, with the talent we have," running back Rudi Johnson said.

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 05:33 PM
"That's just another game we shouldn't have lost to another team we feel were better than," said Carson Palmer,

"I never in a million years thought we'd be sitting at home during the playoffs, with the talent we have," running back Rudi Johnson said.

Bwa ha ha ha!!!! :toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny: Funny, funny Bungles. :banana:

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 05:35 PM
"That's just another game we shouldn't have lost to another team we feel were better than," said Carson Palmer....

When is Palmer going to get it through his thick skull that they AIN'T THAT GOOD?

MACH1
12-31-2006, 05:35 PM
As HTG puts it "Boo Frickity Hoo" :banana:

Tankus_Maximus
12-31-2006, 05:36 PM
Willie even felt generous with that fumble in the end zone, and they STILL find a way to screw it up. Typical Bengals.

Wonder if we'll hear from CS85 & BengalBrenda anymore....

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 05:59 PM
Willie even felt generous with that fumble in the end zone, and they STILL find a way to screw it up. Typical Bengals.

Wonder if we'll hear from CS85 & BengalBrenda anymore....cs85 ids fairly stand up and he loves us on this board. i think he can recognize good fans when he sees them. the brain? i dont think he can resist a good weekly smackdown

MACH1
12-31-2006, 06:10 PM
cs85 ids fairly stand up and he loves us on this board. i think he can recognize good fans when he sees them. the brain? i dont think he can resist a good weekly smackdown

They'll be back to explain to us why the bungals are such a superior team. :dang:

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 07:37 PM
They'll be back to explain to us why the bungals are such a superior team. :dang:

Superior at breaking the law? I agree. :sofunny:

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Superior at breaking the law? I agree. :sofunny:

Superior at..........

http://www.soxfirst.com/50226711/images/choking-old.jpg

MACH1
12-31-2006, 08:23 PM
Superior at..........

http://www.soxfirst.com/50226711/images/choking-old.jpg

:rofl:

Almost have the makings of a new thread here.:sofunny:

stillers4me
12-31-2006, 08:28 PM

When is everybody going to realize the the Great Carson Palmer has no more class the the bunch of criminals he hangs around with??? Wait.....I think we all know that..........:tt02:

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 08:41 PM
I guess we have the next Vanderjagt.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 08:41 PM

When is everybody going to realize the the Great Carson Palmer has no more class the the bunch of criminals he hangs around with??? Wait.....I think we all know that..........:tt02:

He doesn't, but we know that.

Tankus_Maximus
01-02-2007, 10:43 AM
The Bungles have a boatload of potential....but potential don't mean jack if you don't do anything with it.

Boo Hoo Caution!! Boo F'n Hoo!!!

Stillers#1
01-02-2007, 10:51 AM
I took a dump this morning had potential too, it still stunk though.

Justin Otstott
01-02-2007, 02:42 PM
"That's just another game we shouldn't have lost to another team we feel were better than," said Carson Palmer

Man if that was the case him and his sorry ass team would have won...and would have played either in Superbowl XL or XLI! Like I always say everybody wants to be a Pittsburgh Steeler! Carson go play golf.

CantStop85
01-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Somehow smack talk seems a bit dulled when both teams are 8-8 and sitting at home during January.

The Steelers won 1, the Bengals won 1...we're both .500...we both underachieved...we're both done until next year.

The Bengals had just as many chances to win that game as the Steelers had to win the first one.

I think this season was a draw for both teams.

meanjoecoop
01-02-2007, 07:36 PM
Somehow smack talk seems a bit dulled when both teams are 8-8 and sitting at home during January.

The Steelers won 1, the Bengals won 1...we're both .500...we both underachieved...we're both done until next year.

The Bengals had just as many chances to win that game as the Steelers had to win the first one.

:blah:

But I can relax about it...because as my good friend Stillers4me has said..."Atleast I know my team wont suck for 15 years straight." :chuckle:

Even God Hates Cantstop85's Avatar...and Shayne Graham paid the price!

tony hipchest
01-02-2007, 07:47 PM

I think this season was a draw for both teams.now you just sound like carson palmer. steelers clearly dominated both games and did all they could to hand both games on a platter. the bungles missed a fg. i cant give them any credit for playing good or playing hard. if anything i say the steelers just came into the games knowing they were the better team and took the opposition lightly. they played sloppy. bengals had ONE chance to win game 2 (with their kicker). steelers pissed away about 6 opportunities to win in game 1. but whatever helps you sleep better...

MACH1
01-02-2007, 08:02 PM
There is one thing the bungels are better at.

Breaking probation.:sofunny:

polamalufan43
01-02-2007, 08:07 PM
There is one thing the bungels are better at.

Breaking probation.:sofunny:

That and trying to get it.

As for the season being a draw for bother teams, I don't really know what to say about that. In this situation, I'm looking at determinationand total performance brought forth by both teams. At this point the records don't mean crap. The point is we both finished 8-8, but that doesn't mean that both teams did equal.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

CantStop85
01-02-2007, 08:13 PM
now you just sound like carson palmer. steelers clearly dominated both games and did all they could to hand both games on a platter. the bungles missed a fg. i cant give them any credit for playing good or playing hard. if anything i say the steelers just came into the games knowing they were the better team and took the opposition lightly. they played sloppy. bengals had ONE chance to win game 2 (with their kicker). steelers pissed away about 6 opportunities to win in game 1. but whatever helps you sleep better...
Suit yourself if you want to debate who's the better .500 team. The facts are the Steelers and Bengals have the same record, they split their series and they're both sitting at home.

To be honest, neither the Bengals or the Steelers were a very good team this year.

polamalufan43
01-02-2007, 08:15 PM
They were good teams, but they didn't use the talent they had. Like I said, at this point, records don't mean as much as they would if we were in the playoffs.
But both teams played poorly at times, I'll give you that.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

stillers4me
01-02-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm just thrilled we are going into the offseason on a win. A very nice win.

MACH1
01-02-2007, 08:21 PM
I'm just thrilled we are going into the offseason on a win. A very nice win.

And not a 3-4 game skid.

meanjoecoop
01-02-2007, 08:32 PM
To be honest, neither the Bengals or the Steelers were a very good team this year.

Atleast we were on the "UP elevator" for the second half of the season...the Bungals on the other hand... Going DOWN.

I'd much rather be the .500 team that got better as the season progressed...not worse.

Tankus_Maximus
01-02-2007, 09:00 PM

God! I love how this kid back-pedals like a DB.

You must've been high when you posted this nonsense.

I'll put it in "Bungle-ese" so you can understand: The Steelers moved the ball at WILL during this game. IF Willie doesn't fumble in the endzone we go up 14-3, and you're pretty much s-c-r-e-w-e-d.

Caution played like crap the entire game, with the exception of the TD pass to Chicken Hawk (Chris Henry), which was set up on the IF fumble.

YOU touted Caution as GOD, earlier....God wouldn't have repeatedly missed his receivers during the biggest game of the season. Hmmm...Big Ben hits Santonio in OT to win the game....that's pretty much what the Lord would do if he were under center. But, I digress.

That's the difference between a championship team, and a bunch of pretenders. A championship team can rally around a struggling QB, with their backs against the wall and pull out a victory. Just watch the SuperBowl XL DVD for reference (I know you own it CS, just fess up). Whereas a group of felons look for excuses for their shortcomings. Just listen to any Caution Palmer or TJ Douchmanzadeh interview for reference.

Until Caution wins a playoff game, he will continue to be Ben's bitch. :helmet: