PDA

View Full Version : Another Classy Quote From Carson Palmer

Atlanta Dan
12-31-2006, 06:34 PM
At some point I really am starting to wonder about the Bengals mindset. After the Steelers knocked them all over the field and kept them in the game with turnovers and stupid penalties, we get this quote from Mr. Class, the one and only Carson Palmer:

"That's just another game we shouldn't have lost to another team we feel were better than," said Carson Palmer, who rallied the Bengals with a pair of fourth-quarter touchdown passes.

Try beating a team in your own house for the first time since 2001 before you take that mindset out for another spin Carson.

What a tool.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
12-31-2006, 06:37 PM
At some point I really am starting to wonder about the Bengals mindset. After the Steelers knocked them all over the field and kept them in the game with turnovers and stupid penalties, we get this quote from Mr. Class, the one and only Carson Palmer:

"That's just another game we shouldn't have lost to another team we feel were better than," said Carson Palmer, who rallied the Bengals with a pair of fourth-quarter touchdown passes.

Try beating a team in your own house for the first time since 2001 before you take that mindset out for another spin Carson.

What a tool.

Palmer = :crying01: :crying01: :crying01: :crying01:

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 06:37 PM
My favorite of his is still "WAH!! I hate the Steelers! WAH!!" What a f***ing crybaby.

melroseplace
12-31-2006, 06:58 PM
very nice, Palmer. :dang:
I personally liked when they showed him scream the f word...obviously they didn't play the audio but it was clear that's what he said... :thumbsup: haha

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 07:03 PM
after the loss to the broncos last week carson FINALLY stood up and tried to act like a leader. too little, too late. hes a gutless fraud as far as im concerned.

tj douchemymomma too.

MACH1
12-31-2006, 07:04 PM
Yeah , their better than the 7 other teams that beat them and why their going :fishing:

ajs8207
12-31-2006, 07:12 PM
Wow Carson. I have no respect for this guy. He needs to do something against us before opening his big mouth.

SteelersMongol
12-31-2006, 07:13 PM
Yeah , their better than the 7 other teams that beat them and why their going :fishing:

Ha ha ha. Very nice. :thumbsup:

iloveben7
12-31-2006, 07:14 PM
very nice, Palmer. :dang:
I personally liked when they showed him scream the f word...obviously they didn't play the audio but it was clear that's what he said... :thumbsup: haha

Yeah I saw that and I was like you are such a nice role model!!

Black@Gold Forever32
12-31-2006, 07:16 PM
Both teams are 8-8 this year so whos to say which team is better. All I know the refs tried to give the Bengals the game and the Bengals still couldn't get it done.

iloveben7
12-31-2006, 07:19 PM
I know which team is better!!
The Steelers because they never gave up, they always play with pride and they surely don't fight with each other!!

polamalufan43
12-31-2006, 07:22 PM
When will the Bungals just give up? I mean making up excuses is alot harder than saying, "They are the better team,"

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Person A and not B
12-31-2006, 07:33 PM
That F-ck moment was priceless. Another priceless moment was when he went down, I think James Farrior tackled him, and he acted all hurt. He even went out for a play, and I just looked at my friend and said "Ha, now he's just being a big crybaby. I bet he'll make excuses after the game." He's a classless jerk who is surrounded by a bunch of jailbait losers.. and that's my opinion. I used to like him - now I don't. Way to be a rolemodel for the inner-city kids.

NV STEELERS 723
12-31-2006, 07:47 PM

What a tool.

I wonder how Ben feels about this comment considering they are friends...last March at my work ,my friend Ronnie talked to Ben ( he didn't get me a autograph!) and Ben said he was waiting for Carson so they could go party at the Palms..these guys are buds, but it will not stop Carson from making comments like this......

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 07:50 PM
hes a gutless fraud as far as im concerned.

tj douchemymomma too.

Nice fake on the "boo boos" by Cartoon & IBoinkMyMama.

I used to have some degree of respect for Cartoon - that's gone now.

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Nice fake on the "boo boos" by Cartoon & IBoinkMyMama.

I used to have some degree of respect for Cartoon - that's gone now.im glad to say i never had respect for the 1st round flop. hes another tim couch as far as im concerned. 4 years in, and he finally decides to call out his bitch assed team mates like an actual leader???

fuhgem!

Indy_Steelers
12-31-2006, 08:17 PM
I do not understand why the NFL loves him so much. That ruffing the passer call was bogus. It seems to me that the NFL protects Plamer, Manning, McNabb and Vick and if you so much as looka t them wrong you will get flaged.

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 08:19 PM
All I have left to say about this is directed at Marvin Lewis - which team's QB is the crybaby now, Marv? Asswipes, all of them.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 08:29 PM

What a tool.

If you should have Won Palmer, you would have won. You blew it.

klick81
12-31-2006, 09:32 PM
Hahaha...typical BUNGLE. Nice comment, asswipe!

clevestinks
12-31-2006, 09:45 PM
Alot of people complain about the way Porter runs his mouth, well I kinda get sick of palmer throwing his little wussy jabs all the time. Grow up carson, It was a good game, and the better team won

nicesteel4life
01-01-2007, 02:21 AM
YUP YUP Steelers made Palmer cry again and soak in the tubs just a little longer.....WAH WAH WAH all the way home!

Steelers
01-01-2007, 02:44 AM
Notice the quote says "another," as in this happens repeatedly. Bad team.

Tankus_Maximus
01-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Notice the quote says "another," as in this happens repeatedly. Bad team.

Yeah, just like when he was over & under-throwing his receivers. In the biggest game of the season Caution royally stunk it up!!! Way to go there Mr. Heisman.

It was karma to see Ben beat them with a TD pass. A thing of beauty.

skidboot
01-01-2007, 01:21 PM
Carthon should shut his pie hole.

Whiny lil baby.

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 01:22 PM
It was karma to see Ben beat them with a TD pass. A thing of beauty.:iagree: Yeah baby!!!

Stlrs4Life
01-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Screw Palmer.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Alot of people complain about the way Porter runs his mouth, well I kinda get sick of palmer throwing his little wussy jabs all the time. Grow up carson, It was a good game, and the better team won
Marvin Lewis is the same way......always has some little snide remark I can't stand either of them.

X-Terminator
01-01-2007, 02:14 PM
God, Cartoon is such a whiny little pansy. I used to respect him, but I don't anymore. I have no tolerance for whiners and crybabies. Suck it up, be a man and accept the fact that your team isn't as good as you think they are.

noto45
01-01-2007, 05:15 PM
Johhny Carson Palmer is a loser He wont win with that team
they are the first team in NFL History to have 8 wins 8 losses and 8 arrests!!!!

Atlanta Dan
01-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Johhny Carson Palmer is a loser He wont win with that team
they are the first team in NFL History to have 8 wins 8 losses and 8 arrests!!!!

A trivia question for the ages!:toofunny:

clevestinks
01-01-2007, 05:56 PM
I think he is a good QB, but a real whinner. Bens a winner, and hes a whinner. Not only did he rag on us, he ragged on the coaching staff of the bungles. BOO friggin hooo

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2007, 06:02 PM
A trivia question for the ages!:toofunny:

Another trivia question....BRILLIANT!:sofunny:

blackngoldbaby
01-01-2007, 06:24 PM
I LOVE IT!! i love to see the bengals suffer (again).that game yesterday made the season for me because we turned their season into a failure( again)!:toofunny: :tt02:

LambertIsGod58
01-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Well, I first have to disagree with the statement that Palmer is a 1st round flop...His numbers prove otherwise. I'm not a Palmer apologist. I do like his game. But he did have a terrible game vs Denver. At least the first half. The biggest problem with that team isn't their talent. It's their attitude. And Marv doesn't do anything to change it. Give them the right mindset and a tougher defense, they would be in contention big time.

SteelShooter
01-01-2007, 07:15 PM
He has talent, I begrudgingly admit, but he is a spoiled brat that "wishes to be classy." He wishes to have Brady's looks coupled with Ben and crew's class.

The worst thing in the world is a whiner that is overzealously jealous...........plain and simple