PDA

View Full Version : refs screw it up again.

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 07:08 PM
sf receiver catches the ball, takes 4 steps, is tackled and loses the ball AFTER his knee touches the ground. after initially ruling it a fumble the refs call it an incomplete catch.

this call is about as bad as the polamalu int in indy last year and could be the difference between denver and the chiefs making the playoffs.

why do the refs not know the definition of a "catch"????????????????????????????????

silver & black
01-01-2007, 10:30 AM
sf receiver catches the ball, takes 4 steps, is tackled and loses the ball AFTER his knee touches the ground. after initially ruling it a fumble the refs call it an incomplete catch.

this call is about as bad as the polamalu int in indy last year and could be the difference between denver and the chiefs making the playoffs.

why do the refs not know the definition of a "catch"????????????????????????????????

I saw that... you would think that sooner or later, the refs need to start being held accountable for this kind thing. I know some calls are close, and can go either way, but that play was so undeniably a catch that, you have wonder how it could have possibly been veiwed as otherwise. The refs get worse every year, as the technology for making the correct call gets better. Things that make you say... WTF??? :dang:

silver & black
01-01-2007, 04:25 PM
They've been screwing it up for years but without all the slow mo and replays, you just didn't know it.

Remember, you're talking to a Raiders fan, I know full well how they have been screwing it up for years!

SteelShooter
01-01-2007, 07:29 PM
They are as bad as our Senators and Representatives.........unless they are caught completely red-handed, they will continue to impose their will and their own ideas.