PDA

View Full Version : 49ers knock off the Broncos!

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 08:03 PM
the game the bungles needed for a playoff spot!

LMAO!

not only does it knock denver out, it puts the chiefs in. im sure the pats woulda rather faced a rookie qb and hells bells vs. larry johnson and t. green.

bunglefans, i hope you enjoy the next 15 years wondering "what couldve been"

suckers!!!!!!!!!

my bad. looks like the pats get the jets. still worse than a rookie qb. cutler was destined to fail as soon as a book was put together to beat him.

boLT fan
12-31-2006, 08:08 PM
Actually it's Pats/Jets and Colts/Chiefs, so the Patriots won't have to worry about Johnson. But either way it's pretty funny that the Bengals could be in the playoffs but they choked it away. :sofunny:

PisnNapalm
12-31-2006, 08:12 PM
Well that's a kick in the nuts!!!:kick: :kick: :kick:

EDIT:: http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=26633

LMFAO!!!:toofunny: :toofunny: :toofunny:

EDIT2:: akiliMVP
post Today, 08:07 PM
Post #30

Most Valuable Phry cook

Group: Bengals Fan +

Member No.: 277

This is like the final kick in the nuts for the season.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 08:15 PM
San Fran----->:finger: <-----Denver

Nice work 49ers to ruin the Broncos.

LarryNJ
12-31-2006, 08:19 PM
I really never paid much attention to the Bungles fans, but they are very entertaining!!

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Most Valuable Phry cook

Member No.: 277

SF has like no talent on defense, but they still get the job done. We have a ton of talent on defense, but we suck.

PisnNapalm
12-31-2006, 08:20 PM
Maybe it's the beer in me but I can't stop chuckling when I read the quote I just posted. ROFLMAO!!

MACH1
12-31-2006, 08:31 PM
Just makes todays win that much more sweeter.

LarryNJ
12-31-2006, 08:33 PM
Maybe it's the beer in me but I can't stop chuckling when I read the quote I just posted. ROFLMAO!!

No they are all funny!

Go-Bengals.com Elite Member

Member No.: 1,002

This is all so predicatable. I didn't expect them to win this game, but I also didn't expect such a heartless performance by the offense throughout most of the game.

I looked at the tight look on Graham's face and said, "He's not gonna make it," and he didn't.

One of the stealers was quoted as saying that yes, the Bengals were good but they spent a lot of time talking about how good they were.

It's not unusual for Cincinnati teams to show up flat, waste plays, choke at the door of opportunity and talk a bunch of shit that they can't back up. The Bengals are like the town - smug, complacent, heartless, insular and mediocre. They are going to struggle until a coach figures out how to get them to think on a more universal plane and conduct their everyday affairs that way on and off the field. As it stands now, that hick mentality that "we're the measure of ourselves, so we're hot shit" keeps seeping in and they're left standing with their dicks in their hands when it's time to perform under pressure.

Black@Gold Forever32
12-31-2006, 08:55 PM
Actually it's Pats/Jets and Colts/Chiefs, so the Patriots won't have to worry about Johnson. But either way it's pretty funny that the Bengals could be in the playoffs but they choked it away. :sofunny:

Larry Johnson is going to have a huge day vs the Colts shitty defense.

Livinginthe past
01-01-2007, 07:19 AM
Larry Johnson is going to have a huge day vs the Colts shitty defense.

You better believe it - im wondering if the Colts will go onside at kickoffs, and maybe everything under 4 yards on 4th down.

Its gone way past the stage where you worry about denting the 'confidence' of the D-unit - the only hope I give them is if they get up by 14 early and KC have to throw.

NM

silver & black
01-01-2007, 10:22 AM
San Fran----->:finger: <-----Denver

Nice work 49ers to ruin the Broncos.

Yeah, that was one good thing about this miserable season... screw Dungver!

Now, if the Chargers can just pull off their normal 1st round loss...........:thumbsup: