PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICIAL :I'm F'N sick thread

Sith Lord
12-31-2006, 08:07 PM
Denver loses to SF, Chiefs have OUR playoff spot because of we could not take care of business. Pick a game we gave a way this year and you'll have the the reason. SONOFABITCH!!!!

Are we still the champs untill this year's super bowl ends?

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 08:18 PM
Yep Sith. Then we become Super Bowl Champs again next year.

NV STEELERS 723
12-31-2006, 08:24 PM
Yep Sith. Then we become Super Bowl Champs again next year.

I agree ...STEELERS win another in 2007..........

The draft will help... and we have the tools...

clevestinks
12-31-2006, 09:51 PM
Ben`s number 7 in 07, works for me!

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 09:53 PM
Good Twiest put to it Cleve.

tony hipchest
12-31-2006, 09:54 PM
yes. were still champs and i got over being sick when the steelers let the pu$$ bag bungles steal a game in week 3.

OneForTheToe
12-31-2006, 10:29 PM
While the Steelers earned their place out of the playoffs ( i.e. they have no one to blame but themselves), it's hard not to dream about a trip to Indy next weekend. If only .... we had one more ..... willie parker vs colts D.

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 10:29 PM
I agree ...STEELERS win another in 2007..........

The draft will help... and we have the tools...

The Bungles have the "tools" - we have the talent! :tt02:

Newzfoxjr
12-31-2006, 10:41 PM
That sucks though, we freaking whooped the Chiefs and because of like one game we don't make it. =(

We'll make it all the way next year though. :D

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 10:45 PM
The Bungles have the "tools" - we have the talent! :tt02:

i hear most of those bengal tools are rusted. However, all of the handcuffs and orange jumpsuits for their nice long stay in jail are in perfect shape.

Newzfoxjr
12-31-2006, 10:48 PM
We should have a league where we guess how many Bengal players will get arrested with bonus points to the people who get the people right too. That would pwn.

A.M.
12-31-2006, 11:47 PM
FILTHY RAIDERS!

HometownGal
12-31-2006, 11:50 PM
i hear most of those bengal tools are rusted. However, all of the handcuffs and orange jumpsuits for their nice long stay in jail are in perfect shape.

They get a BOGO deal on shanks, too, as a professional courtesy from Ray Ray. :bouncy:

Stillers#1
01-01-2007, 04:08 AM
I guess this is why we play the games......regardless of how the season ended, I had a blast watching this game today.

bozz723
01-01-2007, 05:43 AM
Mother ****er. this is just ****ing so weak. We should have won 3 more games at least. Miracles had to have happened for us to lose. ****ing miracles did happen. Now the Chiefs are in the playoffs.

THE CHIEFS. THE ****ING CHIEFS. LOL. WHAT A ****ING JOKE. Actually you know anyone of the teams going into the playoffs would be a joke. I actually like the chiefs because of their fan base, but honestly, we massacred them. i mean a team who loses 45-7 in a season really doesnt deserve to be in the playoffs ever.

that being said.
we didn't take care of business. So it's our fault. Th Chiefs get a feel good game vs the colts and wil lget massacred. i dont care how bad the run defense is. The broncos really just should commit suicide. Thats ****ing incrddible they didnt win. What a ****ing joke. And we lost to those ****ing losers. Un****ingreal. Any of those bitch ass games we lost could have been different. ****. I mean ****.

Regardless of the outcome this season is what you call FAKE. A fake season is where all the teams in the playoffs suck. for example, every team in the NFc is a disgrace to football. The Dolphins would destroy them. Therefore this year is a fake. The afc teams suck as well. With the exception of Baltimore. Yes Baltimore. And they still suck. Baltimore is the best team and they ****ing suck. Wow. What a joke of a season. I hope the Chiefs really do win thesuperbowl so we can stil lclaim victory over this years uperbowl trophy. Whoever beats the superbowl champs 45-7 in the regular season automatically gets the superbowl trophy. Thats just the way it should work.

So in ending ****ing Go Chiefs so we can keep our trophy. Which is rightfully ours.

83-Steelers-43
01-01-2007, 10:19 AM
Denver loses to SF, Chiefs have OUR playoff spot because of we could not take care of business. Pick a game we gave a way this year and you'll have the the reason. SONOFABITCH!!!!

Are we still the champs untill this year's super bowl ends?

I hear ya brother. There's no way around it. It's very disappointing, pathetic and depressing.

t-sizzlez
01-01-2007, 10:43 AM
its ok tho..we did end our year on a 6-2 run...which is good note....this run should carry into next season and get this team pumped..(especially with a 67 yd td pass in OT against division rivals!) WE'LL BE BACK!!!

Stlrs4Life
01-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Losses to Raiders, Bengals, Falcons or Ravens kill me.

noto45
01-01-2007, 05:17 PM
can we get a do over on the raiders game please!!!!!!!!!!