PDA

View Full Version : We entered the belly of the beast..............

stillers4me
12-31-2006, 07:55 PM
.....and slayed the Bengals!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/llt.jpg

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 08:00 PM
Hahah nice picture.

stillers4me
12-31-2006, 08:03 PM
I'll let Flood tell the story about what happend to our sign......it said Heinz Field West on the other side.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 11:02 AM
bump for LLT

t-sizzlez
01-01-2007, 11:04 AM
lol, funny

Stlrs4Life
01-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Nice job gals. I can only imagine what they did to the sign. Were there alot of Steeler fans there? More or less than usual? They didn't mention it on the radio.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Nice job gals. I can only imagine what they did to the sign. Were there alot of Steeler fans there? More or less than usual? They didn't mention it on the radio.

There were Terrible Towels waving all over but not in mass quantities like I wanted to see. We were almost swallowed in a sea of putrid black and orange stripes .........but somehow we escaped unscathed........the game was sold out, which surprised me after talking to Bengals fans all week and how they didn't care about the game. Seems it was more important than they thought! :wink02: Stupid Bungle fans...........:flap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/P10100602.jpg

skidboot
01-01-2007, 11:48 AM
lol.

good stuff.

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 11:59 AM
.....and slayed the Bengals!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/llt.jpgOk so here's what happened. For the first time in all the years I've been going to the games in Cincy, Stillers was the only other Steeler fan within touching distance. The Bengal fans beside and in front of me were cool but we had some nasties behind and on Stillers side. There was some stupid verbal stuff said....no big deal. At one point someone behind us asked me to show them what we had on our sign. We had NOT held the sign up because we were trying to be respectful and not block their view of the game. So I held it up for just a second for them to see the Heinz Field West side. The guy behind me got on my case about holding up a sign...even his girlfriend told him to leave me alone because someone had asked to see it.

Some time after that we had pieces of the sign thrown at us. It seems that someone grabbed it and ripped it up. Now mind you, this is when they were winning! (They always get mouthy when they're winning.) There were some "verbal exchanges" after that. We moved our bags to the seats in front of us...with permission. The guy next to me and two in front started apologizing for the people acting like asshats and offered to walk us out to our lot as the "exchanges" began to get a little threatening. Which he did. He even started yelling and getting on a guy that got in Stillers face. Very cool......it helped that he was a really BIG guy. :smile: The guys in front were offering to buy us a beer....also very cool. :cheers:

By the time the game was over those that were still left who had been sitting behind us, just slunk out of the stadium without a word anyway! :flap: :sofunny:

We endured in battle for ya, LLT....would never had that sign at all if we hadn't had to make it for you! Just call us the "Bengal Slayers"! :smile:

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 12:06 PM
And here's what was left of the sign............and BTW.......one of the BengalBitches dumped $6.50 worth of beer into my bag with my stuff in it........thankfully missing my $500 digital camera. Bitch. And yes.......the guy that walked us out was very cool......thanks buddy!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/sign.jpg

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2007, 12:08 PM
And here's what was left of the sign............and BTW.......one of the BengalBitches dumped $6.50 worth of beer into my bag with my stuff in it........thankfully missing my $500 digital camera. Bitch. And yes.......the guy that walked us out was very cool......thanks buddy!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/sign.jpg

Them *******s have no respect for their superiors.

skidboot
01-01-2007, 12:14 PM
too funny.

PisnNapalm
01-01-2007, 12:37 PM
So I guess we'll never know what you 2 look like will we? :oP

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 12:40 PM
For those who weren't aware....the sign for LLT was requested...by him (of course).....for a poem that he wrote for us in another thread called "The Bengal Slayers. FYI.

Stlrs4Life
01-01-2007, 12:41 PM
I can tell you that they both are Hot!:smoker:

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 12:46 PM
So I guess we'll never know what you 2 look like will we? :oPSure..........

We look very similar. :grin:

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 12:48 PM
I can tell you that they both are Hot!:smoker:Thanks Dom. There ya go scoring points again. :smile:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 12:56 PM
bump for LLT

WHOA!!!! you took the sign!!!!...if you have a pic..I cant see it on this P.C.,....What does it say!!!!!!!

(Should have taken me instead of the sign!!!...I would had had those buttclowns playing "LLT says"
by halftime and asking for permission to go to the bathroom):rolleyes:

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 01:02 PM
WHOA!!!! you took the sign!!!!...if you have a pic..I cant see it on this P.C.,....What does it say!!!!!!!

(Should have taken me instead of the sign!!!...I would had had those buttclowns playing "LLT says"
by halftime and asking for permission to go to the bathroom):rolleyes:There is a pic posted. It says exactly what you asked for it to say. But we had to add a little disclaimer to the bottom. :smile:

HometownGal
01-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Thread moved to Media forum. Great sign girls! :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 01:07 PM
Thread moved to Media forum. Great sign girls! :tt02:

AAARRRGHHHH!!!! what sign!!!!!

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 01:11 PM
AAARRRGHHHH!!!! what sign!!!!!The sign that you requested in payment for the poem that you wrote us.....the pic is posted.....don't know why you can't see it??????

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 01:17 PM
The sign that you requested in payment for the poem that you wrote us.....the pic is posted.....don't know why you can't see it??????

Can anyone who has my e-mail...PLEASE send me the pic!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!:smile:

PisnNapalm
01-01-2007, 01:32 PM
I've mirrored the image on my server. I guess LLT can't view them from imagebucket.com

http://www.pisnnapalm.com/llt.jpg

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Can anyone who has my e-mail...PLEASE send me the pic!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!:smile:Did you get them?

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 02:04 PM
I've mirrored the image on my server. I guess LLT can't view them from imagebucket.com

http://www.pisnnapalm.com/llt.jpg

LMAO!!!!!!!Now that is Freakin GREAT!!!!!!

Thanks girls!!!...You both made my day!!!!....(and I DO smell good)....(sometimes)

Thanks napalm!!!

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 02:15 PM
Try to get the "after pic" as well. Those Bungle fans didn't like our sign....apparently! LOL!

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 02:17 PM
I love that fact out of the seven people you can see in the pic...5 are wearing Black..Gold..or a combination of both..and 2 are wearing Bengal colors!!!!...Way to go Cincy!!!!