PDA

View Full Version : Anybody Else Think The Bears are in BIG Trouble?

fansince'76
12-31-2006, 08:27 PM
They'll be lucky to beat anyone in the playoffs the way Grossman is playing. Sorry Bears, you won't get to kick Detroit around again in the divisional round - you'll have to play an actual team.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 08:52 PM
I think they are. They have 2 games left if they play like this.

MACH1
12-31-2006, 08:59 PM
I think so, the way GB is spanking them now.

boLT fan
12-31-2006, 09:55 PM
Whoever wins the AFC Championship pretty much wins the Superbowl. The NFC Championship is the consolidation game. :dang:

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 09:57 PM
Amen Bolt.

Newzfoxjr
12-31-2006, 10:00 PM
Chicago is going to lose it's first playoff game. Obviously.

SteelCityMan786
12-31-2006, 10:05 PM
Chicago is going to lose it's first playoff game. Obviously.

Especially how they're playing right now.

sumo
01-01-2007, 01:42 AM
The Bears are who we thought they were!! ...oh wait - it's already in my sig - never mind

Black@Gold Forever32
01-01-2007, 01:53 AM
Yea the Bears QB situation is a joke but they do play in the NFC so they could make the Super Bowl since the NFC is so weak.

hardwork
01-01-2007, 02:38 AM
They're in trouble if they play us in the SB. With Brady there won't be any of this worst Super Bowl QB rating stuff like with one QB I know whose team begins with one s, ends with another s, and has eeler in between.

Time for the boys to go home, and the mens to play football.

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2007, 10:28 AM
They're in trouble if they play us in the SB. With Brady there won't be any of this worst Super Bowl QB rating stuff like with one QB I know whose team begins with one s, ends with another s, and has eeler in between.

That is...IF THE BEARS CAN MAKE THE SUPER BOWL.:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 10:48 AM
The Bears are who we thought they were!! ...oh wait - it's already in my sig - never mind

I have been preaching this sermon all year...The BROWNS could have made the playoffs in the NFC!!!...and the Bears are PROBABLY as good as the Jets...no better.

Atlanta Dan
01-01-2007, 06:13 PM
Since like a lot of people I am rooting hard for the United States Saints to make the Super Bowl (they said it meant a lot to Pittsburgh residents last year but there is no comparison to what it would mean to New Orleans residents and refugees after what they have gone through) it is just fine with me the only road game the Saints may need to play before Miami is against the QB challenged Bears.

By my count the folowing AFC teams would beat the Bears right now on a neutral field:

Pats
Jets
Bills
Ravens
Steelers
Bengals
Colts
Titans
San Diego
Chiefs
Denver

The AFC team in the Super Bowl will be giving around 7 points.

Hines0wnz
01-01-2007, 06:16 PM

Too bad the Patsies wont make it far enough to beat the Bears though. They may not even beat the J-E-T-S Jets! Jets! Jets! :wink02:

As for the Bears, I dont mean to sound cliche but that was a meaningless game for them against GB. They had nothing to gain or lose so how can you get focused to play a game under those circumstances? They knew they basically have 3 weeks off and GB was just a dress rehearsal. However, I dont believe they will make the SB as either Philly or NO will do that coming from the NFC. So if not making/winning the SB translates to "big trouble" then yes, they are.

Elvis
01-02-2007, 02:48 PM
If the Bears defense plays like it is capable ... the Bears can win the NFC Tittle as long as Grossman doesnt lose it for them with turnovers..:wave:

Godfather
01-02-2007, 07:57 PM
The Bears have injury problems in addition to Rex Grossman being aglaring weakness. The Saints won't be easy to beat, but Fred Thomas is easy to pick on. The Seabags suck out loud this year. Dallas has a crummy defense and TO is a ticking time bomb. The Giants have Eli, 'nuff said.

Philly or New Orleans will represent the NFC. I like the Chargers in the AFC but the Pats with their postseason experience or the ratbirds with their defense could make some noise. Indy better learn to stop the run.

SteelersWoman
01-05-2007, 04:34 PM
My hubby says either the Colts or Bears will be in this year's SB. I think I have bet the house that NEITHER will make it...lol If either one does, it would be the shock of the season! (for me :D)