PDA

View Full Version : Shayne Graham Suicide attempt

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 08:38 AM
In sobering news...Cincinatti Kicker Shayne Graham allegedly attempted suicide last night, just hours after missing a game winning field goal that would have put the Bengals into the playoffs. Witnesses say that Graham threw himself in front of an oncoming bus in downtown Cincinnatti.....but walked away unscathed when he apparantly missed .. wide to the right.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 08:50 AM
:toofunny: Flood and I were blowing really, really hard to blow that ball to the right!!!!

We were clutching each other, anticipating another loss to the Bungles and suddenly we were laughing hysterically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

Big D
01-01-2007, 09:01 AM
:toofunny: Flood and I were blowing really, really hard to blow that ball to the right!!!!

We were clutching each other, anticipating another loss to the Bungles and suddenly we were laughing hysterically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers:

I thought I saw a funky wind

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 09:07 AM
And I forgot to mention that the look on all the faces around us was..............well just priceless!!! :thumbsup:

clevestinks
01-01-2007, 09:12 AM
It was fate, we have ghost following us around, blowing the ball right and left. Although our ghost gets confused some this season, and blew a few of Reeds easy ones wide right

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 09:17 AM
It was fate, we have ghost following us around, blowing the ball right and left. Although our ghost gets confused some this season, and blew a few of Reeds easy ones wide right

That's Art Rooney.........didn't you smell cigar smoke at the Indy game?? I definitely smelled it yesterday at the Litter Box. I was there.......definitely cigar smoke........:thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2007, 11:36 AM

I guess you can make clutch moves and Shayne can't.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 11:40 AM

I know I just made resolutions to be better this year...but this may be the sexiest post ever put into the forum!!!!:blush::blush::toofunny: :toofunny:

Stlrs4Life
01-01-2007, 11:48 AM
I know I just made resolutions to be better this year...but this may be the sexiest post ever put into the forum!!!!:blush::blush::toofunny: :toofunny:

You beat me to it LLT. I got the same mental image!

skidboot
01-01-2007, 12:10 PM
pervs.

lol.

typical Bungs finish.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 12:15 PM
.....happy to indulge your fantasies......however it didn't happen quite like that.......:wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 12:27 PM
.....happy to indulge your fantasies......however it didn't happen quite like that.......:wink02:

SHUT UP!!!...YES IT DID!!!!:flap:

Stlrs4Life
01-01-2007, 12:28 PM

How did it really happen then?

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 12:36 PM
How did it really happen then?I think what she meant was that....yes...it really WAS like she said....but she didn't mean it the way it was.....visualized. :blush: :wave:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 12:40 PM
How did it really happen then?

Polls have shown that being around male bengal fans HAS made some women turn lesbian you know.

Gotta be honest...I may not turn..but I would rather be celibate than date one of those female Bengal fan Buffarillos. I couldnt afford the Grocery bill anyway.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 12:46 PM
Polls have shown that being around male bengal fans HAS made some women turn lesbian you know.

I don't know Flood.......those two guys in the row in front of us were pretty darn cute.....and they looked like twins............:wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 01:00 PM
I don't know Flood.......those two guys in the row in front of us were pretty darn cute.....and they looked like twins............:wink02:

...and their heads would have "pretty darn cute" bookends after your XL hubby ripped them off and spit down their throats:wink02:

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 01:03 PM
...and their heads would have "pretty darn cute" bookends after your XL hubby ripped them off and spit down their throats:wink02:Well I wasn't gonna tell him. :wink02:

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 01:06 PM
I don't know Flood.......those two guys in the row in front of us were pretty darn cute.....and they looked like twins............:wink02:Definately twins.....and I think we could have turned them from their allegiances. They WERE offering by the end of the game to come back to Martinos and buy us a drink......not too bad Steeler Sistah! (Of course our only interest was purely Steeler motivated.) :smile:

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 01:12 PM
Well I wasn't gonna tell him. :wink02:

And neither was I...............twins...............:dang:

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 01:16 PM
Definately twins.....and I think we could have turned them from their allegiances. They WERE offering by the end of the game to come back to Martinos and buy us a drink......not too bad Steeler Sistah! (Of course our only interest was purely Steeler motivated.) :smile:

oh.........ummmm.............yeah.........conversi on purposes only...............:sofunny:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Definately twins.....and I think we could have turned them from their allegiances. They WERE offering by the end of the game to come back to Martinos and buy us a drink......not too bad Steeler Sistah! (Of course our only interest was purely Steeler motivated.) :smile:

:puke:...TONY!!!! We got some Bengal lovin' going on....bring your mallet!!!!

Hines0wnz
01-02-2007, 01:12 AM
In sobering news...Cincinatti Kicker Shayne Graham allegedly attempted suicide last night, just hours after missing a game winning field goal that would have put the Bengals into the playoffs. Witnesses say that Graham threw himself in front of an oncoming bus in downtown Cincinnatti.....but walked away unscathed when he apparantly missed .. wide to the right.

You are going to hell for that joke! :sofunny:

:funny: :laughing: :chuckle: