PDA

View Full Version : Had the Bengals won....

TheWarDen86
01-01-2007, 09:49 AM
...would they have made the playoffs? I forget the scenario and I personally would like the satisfaction of knowing that our beloved Steelers are the sole heartbreakers of Cincy and thier fans.

Also, I don't think T.J Housyermama will be talking Sh*t to A. Smith anytime soon, eh? I LOVE IT!. 8-8 but we finished on a good note.

HometownGal
01-01-2007, 09:51 AM
...would they have made the playoffs? I forget the scenario and I personally would like the satisfaction of knowing that our beloved Steelers are the sole heartbreakers of Cincy and thier fans.

Also, I don't think T.J Housyermama will be talking Sh*t to A. Smith anytime soon, eh? I LOVE IT!. 8-8 but we finished on a good note.

Yes - they would have made the playoffs, as the Jets won, the Chiefs won and the Broncs fell to the 49'ers in OT. Makes our victory even sweeter! :tt02:

All of their ducks were in a row, but they choked - in true Bungles style.

TheWarDen86
01-01-2007, 10:10 AM
Excellent! Now everyone quiet down and if you listen carefully you can hear them cry all the way from Cincy.

"Yeah Baby."
-Austin Powers.

LambertIsGod58
01-01-2007, 10:14 AM
I never knew that screwing the Bungals would be so awesome!!!

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 10:31 AM
I never knew that screwing the Bungals would be so awesome!!!

Was it as good for you as it was for me????? :toofunny:

t-sizzlez
01-01-2007, 11:03 AM
ss..ss.ssaaa....sweet!!!

Chronicgaming
01-01-2007, 11:32 AM
It is definitely satisfying... A great way to end the season!

Justin Otstott
01-01-2007, 01:46 PM
If I could pick one game from this season to watch again it would be that one...man great hits by our D....CAN'T WAIT 2 NEXT SEASON!

plenewken
01-01-2007, 02:01 PM
If I could pick one game from this season to watch again it would be that one...man great hits by our D....CAN'T WAIT 2 NEXT SEASON!

Me, I'd take 5mn of the game against KC rather than 1 hr of that one. The game against the Chiefs was the only game this season where we really played dominant football and the whole team was on the same wave length.
I really wonder what you guys found so exciting about the game yesterday. I don't get it. We could have lost it if they didn't miss an easy FG at the end. No real domination, same mistakes that have plagued us all season (INT, fumble), same stupid personal faults. So what was so great? I'd like to understand.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 02:14 PM
Me, I'd take 5mn of the game against KC rather than 1 hr of that one. The game against the Chiefs was the only game this season where we really played dominant football and the whole team was on the same wave length.
I really wonder what you guys found so exciting about the game yesterday. I don't get it. We could have lost it if they didn't miss an easy FG at the end. No real domination, same mistakes that have plagued us all season (INT, fumble), same stupid personal faults. So what was so great? I'd like to understand.

And we beat them despite all that........yessir.....Who Dey say gonna beat dem Bengals! WE DEY!

Are you not familiar with the Bengals and their "rise to dominence" in the league and how they were going to win the SuperBowl?? (they are legends in their own minds)

floodcitygirl
01-01-2007, 02:23 PM
I really wonder what you guys found so exciting about the game yesterday. I don't get it. We could have lost it if they didn't miss an easy FG at the end. No real domination, same mistakes that have plagued us all season (INT, fumble), same stupid personal faults. So what was so great? I'd like to understand.No offense, but I'm really glad that you weren't at the game with Stillers and I. We went from agony to joy and many emotions in between....really enjoyed that game. I'm guessing you would have found us annoying. :hunch:

noto45
01-01-2007, 04:13 PM
they are the first team in NFL History to have 8 wins 8 losses and 8 arrests!!!!

BYE BYE BUNGHOLES!!!

plenewken
01-01-2007, 05:26 PM
And we beat them despite all that........yessir.....Who Dey say gonna beat dem Bengals! WE DEY!

Are you not familiar with the Bengals and their "rise to dominence" in the league and how they were going to win the SuperBowl?? (they are legends in their own minds)

You guys crack me up, you know. I'm not saying I'm not happy we won the game and prevented the Bungles from making the playoffs, what I'm saying is that the game was boring and mediocre because it was marred with the same lousy plays we've seen displayed by the Steelers all season, except during 1 or 2 games. When someone said it's the best Steelers game he saw this year, I respect his opinion but I think he must have missed PIT-KC. There's no comparison IMO.

X-Terminator
01-01-2007, 05:37 PM
*sighs* Absolutely amazing that some people just cannot enjoy a win. :pity:

SteelShooter
01-01-2007, 05:44 PM

Touche' ! ! ! !

I could not have said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SteelShooter
01-01-2007, 05:46 PM
they are the first team in NFL History to have 8 wins 8 losses and 8 arrests!!!!

BYE BYE BUNGHOLES!!!

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :smile: :smile: LMAO! :smile: :smile: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

paw-n-maul-u
01-01-2007, 08:27 PM
i guess its cool that the bengals are done ... but if everything played out exactly the same as it did, only the steelers had won last week, wouldnt the steelers be in the playoffs and yesterdays game would have been winner take all for the last playoff spot (knowing that denver would have lost to SF)

SteelCityMan786
01-01-2007, 08:42 PM
We could have gotten in with one other win.

stillers4me
01-01-2007, 09:27 PM
We could have gotten in with one other win.

yeah.....just take your pick out of one of those games we gave a way......sigh. Personally, I want a do over on the Cincy game we handed to them. Sweeping them would have felt soooooo good.

Haiku_Dirtt
01-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Yes - they would have made the playoffs, as the Jets won, the Chiefs won and the Broncs fell to the 49'ers in OT. Makes our victory even sweeter! :tt02:

All of their ducks were in a row, but they choked - in true Bungles style.

Whoa Gal. MODERATOR!!? Well deserved. :thumbsup:

That 49er victory in Denver was...well what? PURE COMEDY. How do you get to punk Marvin Lewis and Mike Shanahan on their home fields on the same day to outcast them from the playoffs?

Is there any doubt that Frank Gore is - along with Aaron Smith - one of the least talked about players this season. Almost 1700 yards and a 5.4 average helped make Steeler fans gloat on the outside looking in. The Bengirls are not the new sheriff in town. Geee. What a shocker.

As for moderator...does this mean I have to play nice???:wink02:

Here's to the Rooney's spending money outside of the cap to make us better. Pay the scouts.

Stillers#1
01-02-2007, 10:29 AM
All I can think is, "we should be in the playoffs now".

StillerPaul
01-02-2007, 12:21 PM
All I can think is, "we should be in the playoffs now".

All i could think of is 'Boy does that Raider game loom large now."

Man would i like us to have that one back. lol

redfriday
01-02-2007, 12:27 PM
I personally would like to thank the Steelers for their part in sending KC to the playoffs!

Thankyou! :cheers:

nicesteel4life
01-02-2007, 12:39 PM
I personally would like to thank the Steelers for their part in sending KC to the playoffs!

Your welcome, but your 1 and done! LOL Good Luck!

SteelShooter
01-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Your welcome, but your 1 and done! LOL Good Luck!

Hmmmm..........you are probably right.

But, KC's running game could just give Indy a run for their money. It would definitely exploit Indy's weakness, keep Peyton and his receivers off the field and keep eating up the clock. With a heroic, concerted effort effort by their mediocre pass rush, they just may get the job done. Now, wouldn't that be sweet to watch manning and co lose in the 1st round? :jawdrop:

james203
01-02-2007, 12:53 PM
i guess its cool that the bengals are done ... but if everything played out exactly the same as it did, only the steelers had won last week, wouldnt the steelers be in the playoffs and yesterdays game would have been winner take all for the last playoff spot (knowing that denver would have lost to SF)
yes...the steelers would of been the 6th seed instead of kc.i knew that lame loss to the worse team in the nfl ( raiders ) would come back to haunt the steelers.the last game the raiders won was against the steelers.i was shocked the bengals kicker corkscrewed the field goal in the last seconds of the game.it was basically a chip shot.holmes td in ot was sooo sweet.ill support the steelers till death & im sure they will be back in form next season.finishing 8-8 is respectable & ill always wonder.....what if.

SteelShooter
01-02-2007, 12:53 PM
Was it as good for you as it was for me????? :toofunny: :checkit:

:whip: If you only knew............... :naughty:

Stillers#1
01-02-2007, 03:30 PM

Man that burns worse than the time.....well, n/m. Good luck. I played college ball with #53 Kris Griffen, at Geneva, so I will be rooting for KC the rest of the way. Especially to beat Indy.

SteelerFanInCA
01-03-2007, 10:28 AM

Congrats and good luck in the play-offs.

SteelerFanInCA
01-03-2007, 10:31 AM

I think TJ is still looking for his head as we speak. Man that was some crazy hit Smith laid on TJ. That's one way to shut that douchebag up.

TheWarDen86
01-05-2007, 09:03 AM
I think TJ is still looking for his head as we speak. Man that was some crazy hit Smith laid on TJ. That's one way to shut that douchebag up.

In order to find his head he should just follow the trail (helmet, spit, mouthpiece, etc). Should lead him right to it.

83-Steelers-43
01-05-2007, 09:08 AM
In order to find his head he should just follow the trail (helmet, spit, mouthpiece, etc). Should lead him right to it.

Or he could just pull his pants down, turn around, bend over and look in the mirror.

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 09:11 AM
Or he could just pull his pants down, turn around, bend over and look in the mirror.

:toofunny: "find head in ones own ass? brilliant!!!"

TheWarDen86
01-05-2007, 10:01 AM

Hmmm. I think Anthony Smith knocked his ass off too. I guess he could look in it to see if that nappy pony...err, Pig-Tail is still sticking out of it.:tt02:

TheWarDen86
01-05-2007, 10:14 AM
http://jitcrunch.cafepress.com/jitcrunch.aspx?bG9hZD1ibGFuayxibGFuazoxMDZfRi5qcGd 8bG9hZD1MMCxodHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLmNhZmVwcmVzcy5jb20va W1hZ2UvMTM3Mzg2NjVfNDAweDQwMC5qcGd8fHNjYWxlPUwwLDE 4MCwxODAsV2hpdGV8Y29tcG9zZT1ibGFuayxMMCxBZGQsMTU1L DExOHxjcD1yZXN1bHQsYmxhbmt8c2NhbGU9cmVzdWx0LDAsNDg wLFdoaXRlfGNvbXByZXNzaW9uPTk1fA==

I'm sure most of you have seen this, but for those who haven't...