PDA

View Full Version : One Browns fans logic...

Big D
01-01-2007, 11:17 AM
While driving to a new years party last night I was listening to a local cleveland sports talk show. Of course all the fans were crying about the loss and how they want romeo to be fired. One fan called in and said "I say we give the steelers a third round pick and give cowher 12 million a year. Hire Steve Mariucci as our offensive coordinator and keep tom grantham as our d coordinator.
Where do I even begin with this one... Well lets start out with the steelers ever letting cowher go to his divisional rival. And the fact the raiders got two first round picks and two second round picks for gruden. So wouldnt you say that there is a chance a coach that has been to two superbowls and has a hall of fame resume would be worth more then a third round pick. On to mooch. Somebody should tell this tool of a fan Cowher doesnt run a west coast offense
You have to feel sorry for these browns fans that they have to wish that highly.

Stlrs4Life
01-01-2007, 11:53 AM
Well, take it for it's worth, we are talking about Browns fans here. Just a step above Bungle Fans.

Mosca
01-01-2007, 11:57 AM
You ever wonder who replies to Prince Nagumbo who wants to transfer US$25MIL?

Browns fans.

Tom

HometownGal
01-02-2007, 08:49 AM

Browns fans.

Tom

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Good one, Tom and you're probably not too far off the mark there. :toofunny: :toofunny:

klick81
01-02-2007, 11:39 AM

Browns fans.

Tom

ZING!

polamalufan43
01-02-2007, 03:51 PM
:sofunny:

Could you see Cowher as a Browns coach, please. Although it would be funny seeing him screaming and dishing out spit showers every five seconds, and it would be funny seeing a rival getting dissed, but that would never happen.

I will end by saying one of the most famous quotes in SF history...

"Stupid Browns fan"

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Justin Otstott
01-02-2007, 04:14 PM
well he was a coach on the Browns back in the day....but no I dont see Bill there...I dont see him anywhere else!

polamalufan43
01-02-2007, 09:40 PM
Excactly,

It could never happen, I don't even think Cowher would condiser going there. Of course, he was a lineback for them back in the day, but still no.

j-dawg
01-02-2007, 09:50 PM
:sofunny:

Could you see Cowher as a Browns coach, please. Although it would be funny seeing him screaming and dishing out spit showers every five seconds, and it would be funny seeing a rival getting dissed, but that would never happen.

I will end by saying one of the most famous quotes in SF history...

"Stupid Browns fan"

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e250/veryprofane/cowher.jpg

and you say browns fans are stupid? the dude not only coached for the browns, he played for them as well... :dang:

anyway... browns fans are completely past the point of reason... you have to give 'em a free pass on rational thought at this point... many of the faithful are talking to their walls and hiding behind their couches... :couch:

tony hipchest
01-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Excactly,

It could never happen, I don't even think Cowher would condiser going there. Of course, he was a lineback for them back in the day, but still no.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:you gotta think, cowher is a career nfl businessman. the NFL is his job so he dont look at it with the same fan bias that we do. he will consider the right offer from ANY of the remaining 31 teams.

if the bengals or browns came up to me tomorrow and offered me a killer paying job as a scout or trainer, i would take it in a heartbeat, regardles of my loyalties to the steelers.

Big D
01-03-2007, 07:36 AM
I think when Cowher does come back he is going to want to take a team that is no more then two years of being a serious superbowl contendor. I dont think he would go into an organization that is in a rebuilding mode.