PDA

View Full Version : *KNOCK KNOCK*

tony hipchest
01-01-2007, 01:27 PM
that is the cardinals and falcons at the steelers door looking for a new head coach. im thinking whiz and grimm are already on a plane. if not they will be soon.

so anyways, how long was cowher gonna "reflect"?

SteelCzar76
01-01-2007, 06:39 PM
If Whiz doesn't get Coach Cowher's position i could almost certainly see him here in the "A" with the Falcons (It's his hometown) And I'm still holding some hope that Coach Cowher decides to stay in the "11th hour". (so to speak)
And in regards to Russ,....he's a standup guy,......but i think we'd be better served by a younger Head Coach. However,....i do believe he'd (Russ) be a good fit for an undisciplined, and very "young" Cardinal team.

"Hail Caesar,..........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

SteelShooter
01-01-2007, 07:00 PM
Man...........no word yet and I am already a little bummed over it all.

With Hoak retiring Tuesday (02Jan), Cowher probably leaving, and possibly losing Whiz and Grimm.........that's the bulk of the coaching leadership! It may be another rough year until everyone gets into the "new program."

On how long Cowher was "going to reflect," I've heard nothing definite. In his press conference he only stated that he needed time, to insure that he was making the best decision possible. But, he did state that he would not drag it out as Favre did.
That's all I know........

Steel Pit
01-02-2007, 06:07 AM
I think that Whiz will take the Atlanta job and the Steelers will hire Mora Jr. as head coach.

Borski
01-02-2007, 06:51 AM
I think that Whiz will take the Atlanta job and the Steelers will hire Mora Jr. as head coach.

I hope not, but I'm sure Whiz is going to ATL

pittsburgh$teelersfan
01-02-2007, 12:28 PM
I just sent you a friends request on your myspace check it out Borski

stlrtruck
01-02-2007, 03:10 PM
Remember, when a team hires a new head coach, they are entitled to longer min-camps to get players acclimated with the new system! Those 2 extra weeks, I believe, should help with any problems the players may have with a new head coach.

Besides, Cowher took the Steelers to the playoffs his first season, why can't a new coach?

Big D
01-02-2007, 03:28 PM

god I hope not....

polamalufan43
01-02-2007, 03:31 PM
I really want Whiz to say, but this is a matter of my brain is saying he'll go, but my heart is saying he'll stay.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

clevestinks
01-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Lets get on with the future TODAY. IF BC wants out, then go now.

polamalufan43
01-02-2007, 03:44 PM
Lets get on with the future TODAY. IF BC wants out, then go now.

Well, I think he should wait.
There are two options here.
One, he is still deciding because he wants to make a smart choice.

Two, there is something holding him back from either going or leaving or both. And if there's something holding him back then that's a good enough reason to stay.

But, I'm not going to try to be Dr. Phil/Sigmund Freud and go deeper into the human mind. Let's get back to Whiz.

~Polamalufan43:tt02: