PDA

View Full Version : Palmer Doesn't Believe 8 Arrests Affect the Team????

SteelShooter
01-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Now,

In all fairness, the rest of the article wasn't too bad, I kind-of liked it.

But then Palm-ette had to go and toss in his nonsensical two cents......8 arrests did not affect the team? They are better than the teams that beat them? Sheesh!

:dang: Some of them seem to be catching on, but will he ever get it? :banging:

http://www.bengals.com/news/news.asp?story_id=5820

tony hipchest
01-02-2007, 01:41 PM
we must be on the same wavelength. i just read his post game quotes and cant believe some of the stuff he says. he is trully dilusional and contradictory.

MACH1
01-02-2007, 01:50 PM
What a putz. "It doesnt affect me much" and thats not selfish?

SteelShooter
01-02-2007, 01:56 PM
Yep!

83-Steelers-43
01-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Then there's Chad Johnson........

Before this past Sunday's game:

"Hopefully, I can get in [the end zone]. If not, I hope we can come away with a win. I am looking forward to it. It is going to be a fun game" - Chad Johnson

Me first...............team second. Good job Chad.

Elvis
01-02-2007, 03:37 PM
Palmer...hmmmm
As long as he is here in the AFC North, he will never win a tittle...:blah:

stlrtruck
01-02-2007, 04:12 PM
And I believe that the Roethlisbergers INTs had nothing to do with us losing some games this year...but hey, what do I know...I'm just a fan!

Thankfully not a bungles fan!

Justin Otstott
01-02-2007, 04:18 PM
if I remember Chad not to long ago when the Bungles had some spark, Chad talked about how he was gonna score on us...lmfgdao! Cinci sucks more then the Browns HAHAH! ok maybe not ill call it a tie :)

SteelShooter
01-02-2007, 07:04 PM
And I believe that the Roethlisbergers INTs had nothing to do with us losing some games this year...but hey, what do I know...I'm just a fan!

Thankfully not a bungles fan!

I hear ya Bro.......... :banging:

HometownGal
01-02-2007, 08:00 PM
we must be on the same wavelength. i just read his post game quotes and cant believe some of the stuff he says. he is trully dilusional and contradictory.

As I said in another thread, I've totally lost any respect I had for him. I read his post-game quotes and he must have said "we're not a good football team" at least 5 times. Well, dunderhead - if you believe that, how can you feel the Bungles are better than the teams that beat 'em? DUH!!!! :dang: That boy needs a straightjacket and fast.

X-Terminator
01-03-2007, 03:50 AM
Another "Mensa Moment" brought to by Cartoon the Whiny Lil Pansy :dang:

stillers4me
01-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Another "Mensa Moment" brought to by Cartoon the Whiny Lil Pansy :dang:

:cheers:

Hines86Ward
01-03-2007, 09:33 AM
The "Golden Boy" has his head up his ass.....and from everything I've been hearing, it's a wreck in the Cincy organization right now.

floodcitygirl
01-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Palmer is as consistent as Marvin Lewis is in his philosophy.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-03-2007, 10:11 AM
It hurts when you lose key players to suspension,? Palmer said. ?Losing a guy like Odell Thurman ? one of our better players on defense ? (and) not having Chris Henry the whole year.........

............... I feel like the media makes a bigger deal about how it affects the team than in reality (it does). It really doesn?t affect me much.?

John Kerry meet Carson Palmer....Carson meet John.

What wishy-washy...talk out of both sides of your mouth.... GARBAGE!!!

fansince'76
01-03-2007, 01:40 PM
Palmer is as consistent as Marvin Lewis is in his philosophy.

Then they better get used to alot more of these scenarios playing out (from the same article):

"Another meltdown loss to the more mature and professional Steelers that sent Cincinnati to Dr. Phil instead of to the Super Bowl. "

'Nuff said.