PDA

View Full Version : Millen is given another year....shocking

sumo
01-02-2007, 04:49 PM
I know everybody here applauds the Rooneys for being patient owners with allowing their management and coaches to develop - but even the Rooneys would have canned Millen a long time ago -- this guy is horrible - his career tenure with the Lions is the most puzzling thing I've seen in a long time ...

MACH1
01-02-2007, 05:10 PM
Millen is a joke. He should of been canned last year.

Cape Cod Steel Head
01-02-2007, 05:42 PM
Unbelievable! And they keep the coach who drove through drive thru naked?

silver & black
01-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Unbelievable! And they keep the coach who drove through drive thru naked?

This is yet another one of those great players don't necessarily make good coaches/ operations, management type things. I loved him when he played for us... obviously, playing skill does not automatically translate into coaching/operations skill.

clevestinks
01-02-2007, 06:27 PM
This is yet another one of those great players don't necessarily make good coaches/ operations, management type things. I loved him when he played for us... obviously, playing skill does not automatically translate into coaching/operations skill.

Exactly, thats why I`m not interested in Bettis as an Oreo eating running backs coach.

Newzfoxjr
01-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Wtf? I swear, a lions fan is going to assassinate that guy if it takes much longer for him to be fired.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-02-2007, 07:28 PM
I'm thinking Millen has pictures of the Ford Family (who owns the Lions) having sex with a monkey. Thats the only way I think how he keeps his job every year.

MACH1
01-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Millen is the monkey.

SteelCityMan786
01-02-2007, 08:26 PM
WOW! enjoy the basement Detroit. Be thankful for your baseball and hockey teams.

Livinginthe past
01-03-2007, 01:08 AM
I believe he got a 5 year extension...ill repeat that...a 5 YEAR EXTENSION just over a year ago.

I feel for the Detriot fanbase who feel they are living in a groundhog day scenario every year.

NM

fansince'76
01-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Can't really say it surprises me - they kept Millen and instead canned a very good coach in Mariucci already - I am starting to think maybe he has some really bad dirt on the Lions' owner?

Big D
01-03-2007, 11:03 AM
Can't really say it surprises me - they kept Millen and instead canned a very good coach in Mariucci already - I am starting to think maybe he has some really bad dirt on the Lions' owner?

there is speculation that millen and william clay ford are lovers and Millen has possesion of the sex tape