PDA

View Full Version : Bungal fan burns his Bungal flag.

MACH1
01-03-2007, 01:08 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4751909186814639585&q=bengals+suck&hl=en

ROFLMAO :rofl:

You got to watch the whole thing to get the full effect......
Just to funny.

SteelShooter
01-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Too cool...........................................Tha nks

klick81
01-03-2007, 03:20 AM
LOL...sweetness. NEVER would a Steeler fan do something like that. Not in a million years.

X-Terminator
01-03-2007, 03:45 AM
And to think that the Bungle fans got all huffy when we called them what they are - a bunch of bandwagon fans who only realized they had a team last year. This, along with the comments on their message boards, only prove it even more. They are not, nor have they ever been loyal fans, despite all of their "Who Dey" this and "Who Dey" that.

The truth hurts, don't it, Bungle fans?

stillers4me
01-03-2007, 06:48 AM
Yep......that's the Bunglse fan for you. The a$$holes behind us at the game were actually pretty nice for 3 quarters of the game. It wasn't until they thought they were going to win the game that they got diarrhea of the mouth. I have a feeling that's what our guys were taking care of with a couple of those hits on the field...... Chad and TJ's diarrhea of the mouth. Bengal fans are super nasty when they are winning.......

I can't imagine the typical Steelers fan burning their Terrible Towel........that
s like destroying a holy relic.

touchdownward
01-03-2007, 07:41 AM
That guy sounded like the teacher from Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
Bueller.........Bueller..........Bueller. :smile:

Justin Otstott
01-03-2007, 08:22 AM
lmao this is def funny

PisnNapalm
01-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Wow! No Steeler fan would ever do something like that. amazing....

floodcitygirl
01-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Not unexpected. There's sure to be more flag and jersey abuse....much of it goes unreported around here, you know? They just suddenly "disappear"..... :hunch:

Mosca
01-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Wow. That was pathetic. And what makes it TRULY pathetic isn't that he did it; it's that he did it, filmed it, and posted it on the internet. Not only is he weak in spirit, but he is proud of it! He flaunts it!

We could go 0-16 for 5 years in a row... or barely miss the playoffs year after year... and I don't know a single Steelers fan who would EVER not be true. If a Steelers fan ever lost faith, he or she would be ashamed. Not proud.

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-03-2007, 10:34 AM
Wow. That was pathetic. And what makes it TRULY pathetic isn't that he did it; it's that he did it, filmed it, and posted it on the internet. Not only is he weak in spirit, but he is proud of it! He flaunts it!

We could go 0-16 for 5 years in a row... or barely miss the playoffs year after year... and I don't know a single Steelers fan who would EVER not be true. If a Steelers fan ever lost faith, he or she would be ashamed. Not proud.

Tom

When you have no investment..you will have no loyalty.....When 90% of your fanbase only comes out when you are a supposed "contender"....it doesnt surprise me that they fall back off the bandwagon so quickly.

floodcitygirl
01-03-2007, 10:45 AM

TomI apologize to you, Mosca, and all of my Steeler brethren. I realize now that my post seemed flippant to something that is unimaginable to fans of the Steeler Nation. Living amongst these scoundrels has obviously hardened me. I need to be immersed in sensitivity training back home ASAP. Maybe a month, six.....better make it at least a year and we'll go from there. (sigh) :wink02:

Mosca
01-03-2007, 10:53 AM
I apologize to you, Mosca, and all of my Steeler brethren. I realize now that my post seemed flippant to something that is unimaginable to fans of the Steeler Nation. Living amongst these scoundrels has obviously hardened me. I need to be immersed in sensitivity training back home ASAP. Maybe a month, six.....better make it at least a year and we'll go from there. (sigh) :wink02:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Tom

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-03-2007, 11:06 AM
I apologize to you, Mosca, and all of my Steeler brethren. I realize now that my post seemed flippant to something that is unimaginable to fans of the Steeler Nation. Living amongst these scoundrels has obviously hardened me. I need to be immersed in sensitivity training back home ASAP. Maybe a month, six.....better make it at least a year and we'll go from there. (sigh) :wink02:

I dont think it came across as flippant at all..but rather insightful from someone who lives in the area....Your point about jerseys suddenly "dissapearing" shows that their lack of loyalty is a much bigger problem than we all imagine.

floodcitygirl
01-03-2007, 11:22 AM
I dont think it came across as flippant at all..but rather insightful from someone who lives in the area....Your point about jerseys suddenly "dissapearing" shows that their lack of loyalty is a much bigger problem than we all imagine.Thanks, although I was accurate.....NO REALLY!!!!! I need help! I NEED intervention! Western PA is the ONLY solutiuon!!!!!!! :help:

stillers4me
01-03-2007, 05:27 PM
Thanks, although I was accurate.....NO REALLY!!!!! I need help! I NEED intervention! Western PA is the ONLY solutiuon!!!!!!! :help:

Maybe we can get a two-fer rate.........:cheers:

floodcitygirl
01-04-2007, 09:13 AM
I dont think it came across as flippant at all..but rather insightful from someone who lives in the area....Your point about jerseys suddenly "dissapearing" shows that their lack of loyalty is a much bigger problem than we all imagine.Hmmm....you could be right. First it's flags and jerseys....if players and coaching staff start being unaccounted for (and the prisons have been checked)....it may be cause for more concern. :tap:

floodcitygirl
01-04-2007, 09:14 AM
Maybe we can get a two-fer rate.........:cheers:It's good to dream, girlfriend! :smile:

HometownGal
01-04-2007, 10:06 AM
ROFL! :toofunny: The flag-burning was funny enough, but that Who Dey, Who Dey think gonna beat them Bengals?=====Everybody!=====was a hoot! :sofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
01-04-2007, 01:56 PM
That's funny. Their flag never looked better. :sofunny:

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 03:27 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4751909186814639585&q=bengals+suck&hl=en

ROFLMAO :rofl:

You got to watch the whole thing to get the full effect......
Just to funny.

and how many of you nancies jumped off the bus after the 70's and after last year?

:wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-05-2007, 03:31 PM
and how many of you nancies jumped off the bus after the 70's and after last year?

:dang:again...you make no sense....IF we jumped OFF the bus last year...we wouldnt be fans...and on this forum now would we Einstein.....you are a bad caricature of a bengals fan....knowing nothing about football....smack...or your own pathetic team.... :dang:

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 03:56 PM

:wink02:

Y'know what muskrat? Take a look at CS_85's posts - he's a Bungles fan, but well respected around here. You really need to learn how to talk smack if you're going to survive here.

P.S. I can't wait to "introduce" you to Tony. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Y'know what muskrat? Take a look at CS_85's posts - he's a Bungles fan, but well respected around here. You really need to learn how to talk smack if you're going to survive here.

P.S. I can't wait to "introduce" you to Tony. :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Hahaha.

Ya Tony isn't even here for this absurd fracas.

Where the hell has he been?

fansince'76
08-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Hahaha.

Ya Tony isn't even here for this absurd fracas.

Where the hell has he been?

He's on vacation in the 'Burgh.

Crushzilla
08-05-2007, 04:22 PM

And hasn't called me for a beer?

He's in trouble...

kiss_my_stripes
08-05-2007, 09:43 PM

HA! this once again proves my point.....how many of you homers actually live in shittsburgh?

HometownGal
08-05-2007, 09:49 PM
HA! this once again proves my point.....how many of you homers actually live in shittsburgh?

Sez the little Bungles turd who lives in Florida. Why don't you just quit while you're ahead?

RoethlisBURGHer
08-06-2007, 01:20 AM
Well if someone gave me a Bungholes flag,I'd do the same thing.

A customer of mine who's a Steelers fan had a Bengals coat he wore to work in the winter.Where he works,he gets chemicals on him and junk,so he needed a coat he can ruin.Well,he's done with it so he's giving it to me...me and my Grandpa are going to set it on fire once I get it.

steelpride12
08-06-2007, 01:33 AM
That guy is my new hero!

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-06-2007, 06:18 AM

I realize BOTH of the Bengal fans live in Cincy...however WE have a little thing called the Steelers Nation. If you could...I dont know....actually WIN a post-season game....you might actually get something of a fanbase.

kiss_my_stripes
08-06-2007, 06:47 PM
I realize BOTH of the Bengal fans live in Cincy...however WE have a little thing called the Steelers Nation. If you could...I dont know....actually WIN a post-season game....you might actually get something of a fanbase.

yeah steeler's nation. kind of like the cowboys, or the yankees of baseball. where it's easy to root for the champs. where say, your local team sucks ass.

steeler's nation = bandwagon. loyal fans since the late 70's no matter where you're from.

fansince'76
08-06-2007, 06:53 PM
yeah steeler's nation. kind of like the cowboys, or the yankees of baseball. where it's easy to root for the champs. where say, your local team sucks ass.

steeler's nation = bandwagon. loyal fans since the late 70's no matter where you're from.

Coming from a fan of a team that until quite recently couldn't give tickets away to its HOME games. You guys are the ULTIMATE bandwagon fans.

Preacher
08-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Please explain to me why this troll is digging up old threads and posting on them?

It is one thing if it is to add to the forum... but he must just be bored...

I wonder if mommy grounded him for not cleaning his room?

HometownGal
08-06-2007, 07:01 PM

LMFAO!!!! :toofunny::toofunny: I remember very well the Steelers v. Bungles games in the 70's. Riverfront was never full - even though the Bungles won two division titles during that era.

The next time you take a shot at a Browns fan, do a little research, I_peed_my_pants. Paul Brown was the HC and owner of the Browns for 16 years (1946 - 1962) before he sold the team to Art Modell. Dum dum.

BettisFan
08-06-2007, 07:01 PM
lol! beautiful!

RoethlisBURGHer
08-07-2007, 01:52 AM
I've been a Steelers fan since 1985,when I was born.

And if you check out the join date for when most of us joined this forum,it was before we won Super Bowl XL.

And if we were all bandwagoners,we'd be infesting Patriots and Chargers message boards after the 8-8 season the Steelers had last year.

Then again,to a Bengals fan,8-8 is a successful season.

steelpride12
08-07-2007, 01:09 PM
I've been a Steelers fan since 1985,when I was born.

And if you check out the join date for when most of us joined this forum,it was before we won Super Bowl XL.

And if we were all bandwagoners,we'd be infesting Patriots and Chargers message boards after the 8-8 season the Steelers had last year.

Then again,to a Bengals fan,8-8 is a successful season.

exactly that is so immature to say we jumped on the bandwagon just cuz he did. Steeler fans are loyal fans and don't do that shit.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-07-2007, 02:45 PM

Hey Einstein...I'm from Illinois...My "Local" team was in the superbowl last year!!!! You really know NOTHING about football ...do you?:sofunny::sofunny::dang::sofunny::sofunny:

Its gotta suck being being in this tank battle with your rubber-band gun....I am almost starting to feel sorry for you......................almost.

...........and thanks for admitting that it is easy to root for the "champs".....appreciated that moment of clarity.

SteelerFanInCA
08-07-2007, 04:21 PM
The bungles flagged never looked any better. :sofunny:

Go Steeltown :tt02::tt02::tt02::tt02:

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 04:37 PM
Hey Einstein...I'm from Illinois...My "Local" team was in the superbowl last year!!!! You really know NOTHING about football ...do you?:sofunny::sofunny::dang::sofunny::sofunny:

Its gotta suck being being in this tank battle with your rubber-band gun....I am almost starting to feel sorry for you......................almost.

...........and thanks for admitting that it is easy to root for the "champs".....appreciated that moment of clarity.

well, since your local team is the NFC, you had to go elsewhere.....

and how bad was your bears team when you became another fan of the piss and black?

Virginia Steeler
08-07-2007, 04:39 PM
loyal fan since the late 70s is correct in my case, considering I was born in 78.

kiss_my_stripes
08-07-2007, 10:52 PM
loyal fan since the late 70s is correct in my case, considering I was born in 78.

see you fall in the bandwagon category of :

non local that is a fan because the team did good at one point, even if he/she was only 2 or 3 years old when the steel curtain was around, then re-juvinated by the fluke of a season in 05 when finished by the worst superbowl in nfl history.

fansince'76
08-07-2007, 10:55 PM
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Galax Steeler
08-08-2007, 05:06 AM
Piss on stripes was born last year when palmer lost his hemroids.

HometownGal
08-08-2007, 07:53 AM
Nah - he was born when his daddy took a dump outside their family trailer. :poop:

http://argville.com/images/funny-pictures/redneck-toilet.jpg

Buzz05
08-08-2007, 08:25 AM
Nah - he was born when his daddy took a dump outside their family trailer. :poop:

hmm that makes soooo much more sense now...thats for clearing that up HTG

Jman
08-08-2007, 08:53 AM
For the Bengal fan...I did see Chad at a Bowl last night on TV, the...Pro Bowl...Which is probably the only Bowl he will be a part of.

lamberts-lost-tooth
08-08-2007, 01:03 PM
well, since your local team is the NFC, you had to go elsewhere.....

and how bad was your bears team when you became another fan of the piss and black?

Since you have no knowledge of football....let me help you out.

A) The Bears have been traditionally competitive.
B) They have never been my team.
C) If fans left teams that suck...The Bengals would have no fans at........Oh, ....hmmmmm.....maybe there is something to your logic.:thumbsup:

I quess during your playoff beating ...it was your "loyal" fans that were filing out of the stadium at the beginning of the 4th quarter. I watch that playoff game over and over and laugh at the worst fans in the NFL!!:tt02::tt02:

Why is it that other that CS85...I have never seen a Bengal fan that knows anything about football other than ..overrating the Bengals and insane jealousy of the Steelers?

HometownGal
08-08-2007, 07:32 PM
For the Bengal fan...I did see Chad at a Bowl last night on TV, the...Pro Bowl...Which is probably the only Bowl he will be a part of.

You forgot this bowl.....

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/499058/2/istockphoto_499058_toilet_bowl_fish_eye_view.jpg

Galax Steeler
08-09-2007, 05:05 AM

That is probably true home town gal but it is ashamed he couldn't have been flushed down the toilet with the rest of them bungals.

Virginia Steeler
08-09-2007, 10:32 AM
see you fall in the bandwagon category of :

non local that is a fan because the team did good at one point, even if he/she was only 2 or 3 years old when the steel curtain was around, then re-juvinated by the fluke of a season in 05 when finished by the worst superbowl in nfl history.

I'm not going to argue with a Bengals fan about loyalty... A Cincy fan talking about bandwagon fans....that's rich.

Please beat the Steelers when it counts - the last 2 seasons you couldn't do it...The Steelers ended your season TWO YEARS IN A ROW. There's no come back for that other than some lame recycled garbage we've all heard 100 times. If the Bengals beat the Steelers in a playoff game, by all means, come on here and talk it up. But the fact is the Bengals have done exactly ZERO. Even the Browns have some old NFL championships. Next season I'll let you borrow my Terrible Towel to dry your terrible tears when Cincy has another mediocre season.

:hasign::hasign::hasign:

kiss_my_stripes
08-09-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm not going to argue with a Bengals fan about loyalty... A Cincy fan talking about bandwagon fans....that's rich.

Please beat the Steelers when it counts - the last 2 seasons you couldn't do it...The Steelers ended your season TWO YEARS IN A ROW. There's no come back for that other than some lame recycled garbage we've all heard 100 times. If the Bengals beat the Steelers in a playoff game, by all means, come on here and talk it up. But the fact is the Bengals have done exactly ZERO. Even the Browns have some old NFL championships. Next season I'll let you borrow my Terrible Towel to dry your terrible tears when Cincy has another mediocre season.

:hasign::hasign::hasign:

ha! ironic......i'll let your post speak for itself. and you already know what im going to say about your terrible towel....but i don't need to recycle.

MACH1
08-09-2007, 07:37 PM
:yawn::yawn::yawn:

SteelersMongol
08-09-2007, 09:55 PM
... you already know what im going to say about your terrible towel ...

What? What were u going to say? U've got nothing to say. Just go away. Ur replies are some of the worst I've ever read, which means this site has seen some better trolls. :screwy: :sign07:

kiss_my_stripes
08-10-2007, 03:09 AM
What? What were u going to say? U've got nothing to say. Just go away. Ur replies are some of the worst I've ever read, which means this site has seen some better trolls. :screwy: :sign07:

well since you want to go there..................................

why don't you take your terrible towell and wipe my ass with it???? or how about every other team that you lost to?

again....................TJ did it best. wipe his shoes with the piss and black and maybe his shoes will be cleaner.

Buzz05
08-10-2007, 08:27 AM
again....................TJ did it best. wipe his shoes with the piss and black and maybe his shoes will be cleaner.

Yeah how did that work out for ya the next game....I SAY WHO DEY, YOU SAY WE DEY! :tt02:

Stlrs4Life
08-11-2007, 09:40 AM

Doesn't matter where they live. Probably isn't many Bunghole Fans outside of Sissynasty.

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Doesn't matter where they live. Probably isn't many Bunghole Fans outside of Sissynasty.

well that's because our fans don't need to leave the city. it's actually a decent place to live. and you don't have to worry about drinking water with duck feces in it.

Jman
08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
well that's because our fans don't need to leave the city. it's actually a decent place to live. and you don't have to worry about drinking water with duck feces in it.

Are we talking about the same place? You have a bunch of criminals on the team who committed crimes IN THE CITY!

:dang:

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Are we talking about the same place? You have a bunch of criminals on the team who committed crimes IN THE CITY!

:dang:

they didn't represent the city very well. i've only been arrested twice, as opposed to Henry. but over all im a good guy...

Jman
08-12-2007, 02:32 PM
they didn't represent the city very well. i've only been arrested twice, as opposed to Henry. but over all im a good guy...

Arrested twice? You should go out for it next year; those are bouns points for the team!

The Duke
08-12-2007, 02:36 PM

good for you.....:dang:

kiss_my_stripes
08-12-2007, 02:39 PM
yeah, they're my idols.

but i don't understand, joey porter was my idol, until he didn't get arrested for the crime he committed.

:hunch:

Jman
08-12-2007, 02:41 PM
1 player, who is not even a Steeler anymore, got arrested. This is quite the contrary to half of the unmentionable team having committed local crimes. Marvin might want to profile you.