PDA

View Full Version : Kimo saw it coming or ????

brind666
01-03-2007, 07:23 AM
I dont know about you ???? But I will definately cheer for the Jets with Kimo on the team as the STARTING DE.......... Keisel sucks!!!

Justin Otstott
01-03-2007, 07:37 AM
Keisel sucks? I dunno know about that!

83-Steelers-43
01-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Keisel sucks?

IMO, Keisel has stepped in beautifully for Kimo. Between Willie, Keisel, Anthony Smith and Holmes, they are the only positives to come out of this pathetic season.

38 tackles, 17 ast's, 4 passes def with 5.5 sacks? That does not constitute as sucking in my book for a first year starter.

ChronoCross
01-03-2007, 07:49 AM
LoL at kiesel sucks. Younger Faster then Kimo, still grooming. Kimo older lost a step was time for him to go. And rooting for the jets who have only beat 1 team with a above .500 record. Ya your picking a real SB winner there. Ya Indy has the worst rush defense going into the playoffs for the AFC but Jets have the worst Defense overall going in. And do not try to pull up stats because Kiesel had 5.5 sacks, and kiesel had more tackles against harder teams. Kimo had 8 sacks against weaker teams with bad offensive lines.

Justin Otstott
01-03-2007, 07:56 AM
besides that Kiesel is young so...and next year I have a feeling we shall make the playoffs!

brind666
01-03-2007, 08:22 AM
dont worry i was only joking with the Keisel remark :-) anyway quite funny Kimo leaves a SB team and gets to the playoff the year after :-) and we dont..........

Stillers#1
01-03-2007, 09:45 AM
Ya thats about as funny as cancer.

klick81
01-03-2007, 10:37 AM
dont worry i was only joking with the Keisel remark :-) anyway quite funny Kimo leaves a SB team and gets to the playoff the year after :-) and we dont..........

I'm happy for Kimo. Guy deserves the best!

SteelerFanInCA
01-03-2007, 10:41 AM
I wouldn't actually say Keisel sucks. He's had a pretty decent year. Good for Kimo!!!

alittlejazzbird
01-03-2007, 11:36 AM

You know what is funny? That we won the Super Bowl the year AFTER Plaxico got the boot, and he's now on the most dysfuctional team in the NFL! Remember their spectacular failure in the first round of the playoffs last season? That is one screwed up locker room/team/coach, and Burress is, no surprise to anyone, a big part of all the whining and finger-pointing among the Giants.

Kimo deserves nothing but success and good things, no matter who he plays for (I feel the same way about Randle El and Chris Hope), and as for Plaxico....well, he's getting exactly what he deserves, too. :smile:

Haiku_Dirtt
01-03-2007, 02:45 PM
I dont know about you ???? But I will definately cheer for the Jets with Kimo on the team as the STARTING DE.......... Keisel sucks!!!

What are you smoking dude???

Keisel sucks? Did you bother even matching his stats vs. Kimo last season?

Kimo is as good a person as he is a player but the only thing he was seeing were major greenbacks...as he should.

Keisel sucks??? :banging:

HometownGal
01-03-2007, 10:02 PM
:jawdrop: I hope you are kidding, brind. That's about all that can be said.

klick81
01-03-2007, 10:29 PM
dont worry i was only joking with the Keisel remark :-)

It's ok everyone. He WAS kidding :smile: .

BIGBENFASTWILLIE
01-03-2007, 10:58 PM

I think Keisel did everything expected of him as a starter....maybe more.....Hes a solid end

NV STEELERS 723
01-03-2007, 11:01 PM
the "draft prospect" said it to see how many of us would respond...

melroseplace
01-04-2007, 12:22 AM
I was excited to see what Keisel would do this season and he didn't disappoint me...I'm looking forward to seeing him progress even more next season. he's probably my favorite player I have met because he's so friendly and just very down to earth

MJ5150
01-04-2007, 01:14 AM
I am fond of Keisel like everyone else. I just hope he doesn't bail out on us like everyone has been lately.

-Mike

Stlrs4Life
01-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Keisel sucks?

IMO, Keisel has stepped in beautifully for Kimo. Between Willie, Keisel, Anthony Smith and Holmes, they are the only positives to come out of this pathetic season.

38 tackles, 17 ast's, 4 passes def with 5.5 sacks? That does not constitute as sucking in my book for a first year starter.

Exactly 83.

Hines0wnz
01-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Kiesel was solid but I could see him being replaced.