PDA

View Full Version : Inside the NFL

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Was just watching the clip of the Steelers/Bungles game...some pre-game comments from Ward and Farrior.

Ward -- "If we ain't going to the playoffs then Cincinnati ain't going to the playoffs."

Farrior -- "I was just making some golf plans with my boys over there from Cincinnati, if we playing golf, they playing golf."

Cincinnati players---

B Williams(63) - I'll be dammed if we're going to let some pittsburgh steelers come in here and beat us in our house. I'll be dammed and ya'll be dammed too."

Hmmm I guess they were dammed. :flap:

By the way they showed that AWESOME hit on TJ Hoseyermomma - what a freaking thing of beauty.

Indy_Steelers
01-04-2007, 06:07 AM

:toofunny: :tt02: :toofunny:

SteelerFanInCA
01-04-2007, 12:26 PM
Sweet. I'll have to catch the next episode of it. I think it airs a few more times before the week is over.

A.M.
01-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Was just watching the clip of the Steelers/Bungles game...some pre-game comments from Ward and Farrior.

Ward -- "If we ain't going to the playoffs then Cincinnati ain't going to the playoffs."

Farrior -- "I was just making some golf plans with my boys over there from Cincinnati, if we playing golf, they playing golf."

Cincinnati players---

B Williams(63) - I'll be dammed if we're going to let some pittsburgh steelers come in here and beat us in our house. I'll be dammed and ya'll be dammed too."

By the way they showed that AWESOME hit on TJ Hoseyermomma - what a freaking thing of beauty.

T.J. WAS...JACKED UP!

Elvis
01-04-2007, 03:37 PM
:wave: :wave: :coffee: :cheer: :blah: :sofunny: :hug: :thumbsup:
Gotta love them wanna be Bengals...:helmet:

clevestinks
01-04-2007, 05:04 PM
:sofunny: :sofunny: Thats funny stuff! :sofunny: :jawdrop:

Stlrs4Life
01-04-2007, 05:19 PM
Listen cloesly to Porter and Williams during the OT coin toss:

http://stillustronic.com/December/SuckaDick.mov

polamalufan43
01-04-2007, 06:14 PM

:toofunny:

That's classic Joey right there, you have to listen really hard to hear it though.

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

pittsburgh$teelersfan
01-04-2007, 06:17 PM
What he say

klick81
01-04-2007, 06:18 PM
lol..."SUCK a dick!"

stillers4me
01-04-2007, 06:40 PM
that's our Peezy........!

HometownGal
01-04-2007, 06:46 PM
lol..."SUCK a dick!"

LMAO!!! :toofunny: :toofunny:

tony hipchest
01-04-2007, 06:48 PM
gee... i hope the on field "smack talk police" dont go overboard in their critisizm of joeys latest comments. :rolleyes:

klick81
01-04-2007, 07:03 PM
gee... i hope the on field "smack talk police" dont go overboard in their critisizm of joeys latest comments. :rolleyes:

I was just thinking about that. Not sure which way the media would spin this one:

Stand up for all the offended penises around the world, or the suckers who were offended by his latest derogatory statements!

stillers4me
01-04-2007, 07:13 PM

They could actually tie that in with his fag comment penalty........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........:toofunny:

SteelCzar76
01-04-2007, 07:16 PM
I was just thinking about that. Not sure which way the media would spin this one:

Stand up for all the offended penises around the world, or the suckers who were offended by his latest derogatory statements!

:sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,.....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Justin Otstott
01-05-2007, 03:08 PM

I posted that yesterday!