PDA

View Full Version : Most Exciting Game Ever?????

SteelerFanInATL
08-06-2005, 01:12 PM
What is the most exciting Steeler game that you have every watched?? Mine is the come from behind win against Cleveland two years ago when Maddox was QB. My son and I were going crazy. That was probably the highlight of that season, for me anyway. Especially since it was against Cleveland. What do you guys (and Gals) :) think?

hardwork
08-06-2005, 02:07 PM
For me it's a toss up between the 2001 playoff game against the Patriots, and last years playoff game against the Patriots.

hardwork
08-06-2005, 05:48 PM
For me it's a toss up between the 2001 playoff game against the Patriots, and last years playoff game against the Patriots.

Go Steelers!!!

BlitzburghRockCity
08-06-2005, 06:56 PM
I'd have to go w/ last years game against the jets. although exciting is hardly the word, more like nerve racking !!!!

I remember a come back win against the Bears a long time ago as well. Lloyd had a fumble return! And also the win against the Ratbirds when they were stillin the old colt stadium when Slash brought us back from 3 TD's down.

ironcitychef
08-06-2005, 07:58 PM
tie game with ATL. Pure different emotions because I had seen my team win and lose before, but never tie. Just a rush in the whole OT period.

Prosdo
08-06-2005, 09:13 PM
I would have to say either the Jaguars or Jets playoff game this year. The end of them were so nerve racking and exciting.

LambertIsGod58
08-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Last year vs the Jets.....

SteelR1
08-07-2005, 09:55 AM
Id have to say the playoff game versus the jets. I dont think I sat on the couch the correct way the whole game.. It was either on the edge of my seat or on the floor!!!!

Man of Steel
08-07-2005, 02:01 PM
For sheer drama, I have to agree that the 2001 playoff game at Heinz Field, the comeback against the Browns as the most exciting Steeler game I've ever seen. I still have it on VHS.

AllAmericanSteelerGirl#7
08-07-2005, 07:17 PM
Ummm...I don't know thats a tough one but....I like watching the Jets game this year for the divisional championship! I mean.....that was a really nerve racking game!

~AllAmer~

SteelBill
08-07-2005, 07:32 PM
I have to go with ironcitychef, that was probably the longest, up and down emotion game in recent memory. I was sure Plax was going to score and win there at the end. :shake01:

clevestinks
08-08-2005, 07:57 AM
What is the most exciting Steeler game that you have every watched?? Mine is the come from behind win against Cleveland two years ago when Maddox was QB. My son and I were going crazy. That was probably the highlight of that season, for me anyway. Especially since it was against Cleveland. What do you guys (and Gals) :) think?
This was a great one!

HW to choices don`t work for me. Cuz we lost. And it seemed the wind was taken from our sails early in each game.

Da Boot
08-09-2005, 09:19 AM
Definately the Browns playoff game!!

24seven
08-10-2005, 12:38 AM
tie game with ATL. Pure different emotions because I had seen my team win and lose before, but never tie. Just a rush in the whole OT period.

Deffinitely one of the best games i've ever seen. Back and forth back and forth.. Lots of scoring in the beginning as well as tons of ball movement yet both sides would stall in the end.. A tie is rarely seen these days and it was fitting as both teams played like it was the super bowl..

Also,, the playoff game against the Colts about 3 or 4 years ago when they threw up that hail mary and everyone thought he cought it for about 5 minutes.. talk about scary moment.. bigtime comeback too.. ouch!

SteelerFanInATL
01-15-2006, 09:03 PM

That was six months ago. The Steelers vs Colts Playoff game 2006 is now the most exciting game I have ever seen.:dancing: :dancing: :cya:

Brady12
01-15-2006, 09:13 PM
I have to go with ironcitychef, that was probably the longest, up and down emotion game in recent memory. I was sure Plax was going to score and win there at the end. :shake01:

Plax had a great game that day... 9 catches for 253 yds, and 2 TD.

Prosdo
01-15-2006, 09:18 PM
Today's game is definitely #1 in my book.

Hammer67
01-15-2006, 09:19 PM
I put forth the heart attack factor....this one takes numero uno...

chumley
01-15-2006, 09:22 PM
This or Jets Divisional Game last year only b/c it was at Heinz...

Only reason this one might get the edge is b/c we truly played all 60 mins of this game...

24seven
01-16-2006, 04:59 AM
The Atlanta tie, this game.. the jets game and the immaculate reception game against the raidas..

AvoidLLoyd95
01-16-2006, 07:41 AM
This game was the most exciting. Jets game last year was great but they were lucky. Next most exciting has to be the last playoff against the Colts in 95. Hail Mary pass that was almost caught. That sent us to the Super Bowl so, ya know, that may be the most exciting.