PDA

View Full Version : Mangina or Mangenius?

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 04:44 PM
im sick of hearing all this "mangenius" crap. unfortunately i screwed up the poll.

a) mangina
b) mangenius
c) the replacement for rick moranis as "barney rubble" in the next flinstones movie.
d) will always be belichicks "piss boy"

Big D
01-05-2007, 04:47 PM
You have to give the guy some credit. He took a 4-12 team and made them a playoff team

Livinginthe past
01-05-2007, 04:58 PM
You have your poll (even though I dont really know what option d means :sofunny:)

NM

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 05:21 PM
You have your poll (even though I dont really know what option d means :sofunny:)

NMits an old running joke within the 49ers org. for several years out of college, jon gruden was pretty much a coaches gopher who was affectionately known as the "pissboy". he got all the grunt work but pretty much worked his way up from water boy to HC.

oh, and cool! thanks for fixing that.

Livinginthe past
01-05-2007, 05:29 PM
its an old running joke within the 49ers org. for several years out of college, jon gruden was pretty much a coaches gopher who was affectionately known as the "pissboy". he got all the grunt work but pretty much worked his way up from water boy to HC.

oh, and cool! thanks for fixing that.

Aha - I am now enlightened.

And you're welcome.

NM

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 05:31 PM
You have to give the guy some credit. He took a 4-12 team and made them a playoff teamo.k. what about "Seangenius Peyton"?

"not so smArt Shell"

"Rod Machavelli"

"sMarty Shottenheimer"

"Jeff Fisher king"

Big D
01-05-2007, 05:47 PM
o.k. what about "Seangenius Peyton"?

"not so smArt Shell"

"Rod Machavelli"

"sMarty Shottenheimer"

"Jeff Fisher king"

thats hillarious!! where do you come up with this sh!t

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 05:55 PM
thats hillarious!! where do you come up with this sh!tlol. im quick on my toes.

"Brain Billick" (been used)

Mike "kNowlan it all"

"Romeo Crennial transplant"

Newzfoxjr
01-05-2007, 09:21 PM
You have to give the guy some credit. He took a 4-12 team and made them a playoff team

And Sean Peyton took a 3-13 team to a first round bye in the playoffs and he actually beat more than one playoff team and above .500 team.

Jets beat:

@Tennessee
@Buffalo
@Jacksonville
Miami
Detroit
@New England
Houston
@Green Bay
@Minnesota
@Miami
Oakland

Only 1 of those teams are in the playoffs, the only team above .500, the Pats. And then they beat three 8-8 teams.

Saints beat:

@Cleveland
@Green Bay
Atlanta
Tampa Bay
Philadelphia
@Tampa Bay
@Atlanta
San Francisco
@Dallas
@N.Y. Giants

3 of those teams are in the playoffs. Plus they beat GB, who ended up 8-8.

I'd say Peyton is way better than Mangini, honestly. Not that Mangini is bad, but I don't know why people are even saying Mangini is in the running for Coach of the Year and all that BS.

Stlrs4Life
01-05-2007, 09:29 PM
I really don't think it matters. I think he has done a pretty good job in NY for his first season. I didn't expect the Jets to make the playoffs this season.

boLT fan
01-05-2007, 09:38 PM
"sMarty Shottenheimer"

Or better yet, Marty Chokenheimer :coffee:

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 09:40 PM
Or better yet, Marty Chokenheimer :coffee:
Farty Shartinhisheimerwear