PDA

View Full Version : who had more TD's than the Raiders?

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 05:15 PM
w. parker (16)
m. jones drew (16)
s. jackson (16)
l. johnson (19)
l. tomlinson (31)

i may have left one out and the raiders might have had 16 total but you all get the point.

silver & black
01-05-2007, 06:08 PM
w. parker (16)
m. jones drew (16)
s. jackson (16)
l. johnson (19)
l. tomlinson (31)

i may have left one out and the raiders might have had 16 total but you all get the point.

Trust me, your point wasn't lost on me. :sofunny:

Yep, 16 total TD's... and only 11 of them were from the offense. :banging:

If you guys hadn't been totaly out of sync when we played you, we would only have 1 win! This just has to change.

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 06:13 PM

If you guys hadn't been totaly out of sync when we played you, we would only have 1 win! This just has to change.1/8 of a teams total td's came in 1 game against the steelers and none of them were on offense?????? :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

(anyone think the colts are glad they get to see the chiefs and not the steelers again?)

:banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging: :banging:

PisnNapalm
01-05-2007, 06:31 PM
LMAO! I saw that on Sportscenter or whatever show it was on ESPN a little while ago. Pretty sad that we lost to that pathetic POS team.

SteelCityMan786
01-05-2007, 06:48 PM

If you guys hadn't been totaly out of sync when we played you, we would only have 1 win! This just has to change.

I thought Al Was staying loyal to his home boy????

silver & black
01-05-2007, 07:37 PM
:dang: I thought Al Was staying loyal to his home boy????

The way I understand it, Art isn't being fired, he's being promoted inside the organization. The problem witth that is, it's being speculated the he is going to be the new GM :dang: ... God help us!

boLT fan
01-05-2007, 07:48 PM
:dang:

The way I understand it, Art isn't being fired, he's being promoted inside the organization. The problem witth that is, it's being speculated the he is going to be the new GM :dang: ... God help us!

WOW. I'm really sorry to hear that. Good luck with that, though. :thumbsup:

silver & black
01-05-2007, 07:50 PM
LMAO! I saw that on Sportscenter or whatever show it was on ESPN a little while ago. Pretty sad that we lost to that pathetic POS team.

Thanks for the nice words about my team. Pathetic... yep. POS... ok. The day that we played, who's team was the bigger POS?

I don't come here to dump on the Steelers, in fact, this is the first time. I will defend my team, however.

I remember a time not too long ago that we Raiders fans used to laugh at the Bengals and the Chargers and call them names just like you did to my team... it all comes around. Your team may be starting a down period right now too... time will tell.

silver & black
01-05-2007, 07:53 PM
WOW. I'm really sorry to hear that. Good luck with that, though. :thumbsup:

It hasn't come to pass and it is just being thrown around, but, Witth the way things have gone the past few years, it wouldn't really surprise me either.

Newzfoxjr
01-05-2007, 08:50 PM
w. parker (16)
m. jones drew (16)
s. jackson (16)
l. johnson (19)
l. tomlinson (31)

A rookie running back who's under 6' tall had the same amount of production as the entire Oakland Raiders team. Now that's funny.

SteelCityMan786
01-05-2007, 08:51 PM
:dang:

Well you need some help if you guys are going to be at least 3-13 this year.

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 09:46 PM
i freaked out when i saw c. woodson actually had 8 int on the year with the packers. wtf?

Livinginthe past
01-05-2007, 10:02 PM
i freaked out when i saw c. woodson actually had 8 int on the year with the packers. wtf?

Did Brett throw those...somehow?

NM

sumo
01-06-2007, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the nice words about my team. Pathetic... yep. POS... ok. The day that we played, who's team was the bigger POS?

I don't come here to dump on the Steelers, in fact, this is the first time. I will defend my team, however.

I remember a time not too long ago that we Raiders fans used to laugh at the Bengals and the Chargers and call them names just like you did to my team... it all comes around. Your team may be starting a down period right now too... time will tell.

Dude - my two favorite teams - the Raiders only victories - Steelers and Cardinals -I got to watch them both lose to the Raiders this year:thmbdown: I think things are going to change for the Raiders - how could they get any worse?

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 11:31 AM
At least the Raiders have cool uniforms.