PDA

View Full Version : Dal/Sea, tough choice, and other predictions

Mosca
01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
Sheesh. I've hated the Cowboys for over 30 years now. But I hate Holmgren more than any other whiner in the game today; more than Palmer, TO, Moss, 85, any of them.

I guess I'll root for the Cowboys to win this one then get blown out next week. I couldn't stand to see the chickens to win another game this year.

Otherwise,

I think those folks who think KC has a chance have rocks in their heads,

Pats will crush the Jets

Philly stuffs NYG

As far as what my predictions are worth... after I made them, the NFL decided to play the games anyhow.

Tom

Livinginthe past
01-05-2007, 08:45 PM
I think, that as bad as the Indy run D is, the Chiefs are just a very average team with a struggling QB.

I like the Colts with home advantage, but will be cheering on KC.

Cowboys have been excellent at times this year, if they can discover half that sort of form they will bury a very poor Seahawks team.

Patriots over Jets by 14-17 I think, as close as the last home game was (Jets won by 3@ Foxboro) they really played their full hand that day - they also had a couple of freak plays (Cotchery bouncing off the back of a Patriots DB, getting up and running in for the TD) which went their way.

I feel the same way I felt about the Jax playoff game last year - I feel the opposition are limited and that the Patriots have another couple of gears to step into.

Philly over the Giants seems like the cert of the weekend - Philly have steadily picked up pace and momentum whereas NY have been leaking gas since week 10.

We have a NFL pick 'em if you want in the NFl forum if you want in, Tom.

PisnNapalm
01-05-2007, 08:49 PM
THis game is so tough. I want to see both teams lose however... It's always a good day when Dallas loses. So I'll probably root for the Seachickens.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 04:16 PM
I dont like Seattle but I hate Dallas. One and done for the 'girls!

I love watching LJ maul defenses and I like Peyton too but neither of these teams are making it past the next round.

Philly is the easiest pick of the weekend...or is it?

Patsies will probably beat the Jets but I think it will be closer than the spoiled Patsie fans will like and then they will get murdered by the Ravens or Chargers next week.

SteelerFan091472
01-06-2007, 08:51 PM
I've hated Dallas for over 25 years. I've disliked Seattle since Holmgren whined and moaned about the last Super Bowl. It's too bad their isn't a way that both teams would lose. I guess I have to be for Seattle with a clothes pin over my nose. The only thing that would be worse is if the Cowboys faced the Ravens or the Bengals in the Super Bowl.