PDA

View Full Version : Who are you ashamed to be secretly attracted to

3 to be 4
01-05-2007, 08:40 PM
in a sick, twisted way.

*ok, i havent acted out in a while and I will ask for forgiveness for this tomorrow.

My list of those i am ashamed to be secretly attracted to in a sick,twisted kind of way

1. Ann Coulter
2. Laura Ingraham
3. Pink
4. Gwen Stefani
5. The Gore and Kerry daughters
6. John McCains wife
7. Alanis Morrissette
8. Bonnie Bernstein
9. Serena Williams
10. Tina Fey

PisnNapalm
01-05-2007, 08:43 PM
Janet Reno...

just kidding. Made ya cringe didn't I?

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 08:54 PM
i love these threads!

najeh davenport :toofunny:

whats wrong with tina fey, serena, gwen, and, allanis (she was super hot in dogma)?

HometownGal
01-05-2007, 09:03 PM
Kid Rock
Brian Billick (I know - that's just insane - I like his crooked mouth!)
Howie Mandel

3 to be 4
01-05-2007, 09:08 PM
i love these threads!

najeh davenport :toofunny:

whats wrong with tina fey, serena, gwen, and, allanis (she was super hot in dogma)?

ok, so its not just me, Tina Fey is amazing.

Serena is scary yet you cant stop looking. Gwen is one of those beautiful yet bizarre and frightening things. I was obsessed with Alanis after Jagged Little Pill came out.

oh, oh i forgot one!!! Have you seen Punky Brewster NOW?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-05-2007, 09:08 PM
Kid Rock
Howie Mandel

Bob "Kid Rock" Ritchie? Really Hometown? I have seen Kid Rock in concert and he is an hell of a performer. But his concerts havn't been the same since his little bud Joe-C died.

As for Brian Billick thats just not right.lol That Rat Bird scum.lol

3 to be 4
01-05-2007, 09:09 PM
Bum Phillips, now there was a HOT Head Coach!

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 09:15 PM
ok, so its not just me, Tina Fey is amazing.

Serena is scary yet you cant stop looking. Gwen is one of those beautiful yet bizarre and frightening things. I was obsessed with Alanis after Jagged Little Pill came out.

oh, oh i forgot one!!! Have you seen Punky Brewster NOW?seen her??? i dressed as her for halloween! o.k. i was "punky boobster" (long story-well, not really). you know she had to have breast REDUCTION surgery? (they were TOO big) :jawdrop:

*sizzle*

remember ashleigh banfield of msnbc during 9-11 in those hot rectangular framed glasses???..... shes still just as hot in a librarian sort of way.

Newzfoxjr
01-05-2007, 09:23 PM
remember ashleigh banfield of msnbc during 9-11 in those hot rectangular framed glasses???..... shes still just as hot in a librarian sort of way.

XDDD

Yeah, she's kind of hot.

But eh, I don't really know...

HometownGal
01-05-2007, 09:25 PM
Bob "Kid Rock" Ritchie? Really Hometown? I have seen Kid Rock in concert and he is an hell of a performer. But his concerts havn't been the same since his little bud Joe-C died.

As for Brian Billick thats just not right.lol That Rat Bird scum.lol

For whatever reason, I think Kid Rock is HOT. I'm an "eyes" kind of gal and I love his eyes. I don't usually go for guys who have longer hair than I do, but there is just something about him.

Billick is the chief Ratfink, but again, there is just something about him that I find appealing. Go ahead - laugh at me - I expect it! :sofunny: :wink02:

Hey - at least I didn't say Michael Moore!

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 09:27 PM
XDDD

Yeah, she's kind of hot.

But eh, I don't really know...:chuckle: dont hold on to your shame! let it go, bro! now that theyre 18+ i can easilly admit the olson twins were hot at 17!

carnie wilson?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-05-2007, 09:29 PM
For whatever reason, I think Kid Rock is HOT. I'm an "eyes" kind of gal and I love his eyes. I don't usually go for guys who have longer hair than I do, but there is just something about him.

Billick is the chief Ratfink, but again, there is just something about him that I find appealing. Go ahead - laugh at me - I expect it! :sofunny: :wink02:

Hey - at least I didn't say Michael Moore!

I would never laugh at you. You're my sis. I can see Kid Rock. But Brian Billick is interesting. But whatever floats your boat babe.lol

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Kid Rock
Howie Mandel

Brian Billick has NO upper lip... he needs some collagen injections....

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

3 to be 4
01-05-2007, 11:28 PM
:chuckle: dont hold on to your shame! let it go, bro! now that theyre 18+ i can easilly admit the olson twins were hot at 17!

carnie wilson?

dont get me started on "Full House". thats a whole thread in itself. But along those lines, Hilary Duff is a looker.

tony hipchest
01-05-2007, 11:49 PM
dont get me started on "Full House". thats a whole thread in itself. But along those lines, Hilary Duff is a looker.:sofunny: i have a saying for h. duff: no muff is too tough/rough... :chuckle:

john stamos' wife...guilty pleasure or no?

no guilt on my hands.

stickey goo? maybe... but not guilt.

( :jawdrop: its a joke people... dont freak out)

:sofunny:

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Have you seen Punky Brewster NOW?

Soleil Moon Frye......BOING!!!

My list:

Ricki Lake

Carni Wilson (Skinny versions)

sumo
01-06-2007, 02:39 AM
Oprah
Hillary Clinton
Kay Cowher
Romeo Crennel - I wanna be like HTGAL
Schwarzenegger's wife - the Kennedy
Both Bush daughters
One of my cousins (never acted on it - as far you know)

oh and I'm just kidding about all of these - except for the Bush daughters and my cousin - as far as you know

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-06-2007, 06:49 AM
....HTG...Flood...Memphis...stillers4me...Siss.... Tony...etc..etc...etc...

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 07:45 AM
....HTG...Flood...Memphis...stillers4me...Siss.... Tony...etc..etc...etc...

StillerBabes, one and all...........:toofunny:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 08:10 AM
Oprah
Hillary Clinton
Kay Cowher
Romeo Crennel - I wanna be like HTGAL
Schwarzenegger's wife - the Kennedy
Both Bush daughters
One of my cousins (never acted on it - as far you know)

oh and I'm just kidding about all of these - except for the Bush daughters and my cousin - as far as you know

I hope you ARE kidding about Hillary Clinton! :yuck: :yuck: Y'know what they say about people looking like their dogs? She definitely owns a bull dog.

Hey - don't you go comparing yourself to me with your Romeo man-crush. :toofunny: I'm as white as the fair driven snow (well - I do have a nice tan left from Puerto Rico) and my entire body is as big as one his fingers. :chicken: If you're referring to me having this secret thang with Billick, I know it is perverse and sick, but from the infamous words of The Chin - "it is what it is". :flap: :wink02:

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 08:17 AM
Uma Thurman,... "Thick" Lindsey Lohan,.... "Slim" Anna Nicole Smith. And,.......Meagan Cowher. :dang: (Sorry Coach) LOL

"Hail Caesar,........HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

BengalBrian
01-06-2007, 08:39 AM
Punky is hot

http://s146481175.onlinehome.us/content_images/soleil_moon_frye1.jpg

http://www.plaintivewail.com/pw/images/punkyold.GIF

LambertIsGod58
01-06-2007, 11:06 AM
The mother from "Leave it to Beaver"...

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 01:22 PM
Punky is hot

http://s146481175.onlinehome.us/content_images/soleil_moon_frye1.jpg

http://www.plaintivewail.com/pw/images/punkyold.GIF

God i hate it when a Bungal makes absolute sense and shows exceptional taste. (No matter how VERY RARELY this occurs) LMAO

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 01:25 PM
Donald Rumsfeld......love those twinkly eyes and his sense of humor

Harry Anderson (Judge Harold T. Stone on Night Court), Drew Cary and Bill Engvall..........make me laugh and I'll follow you anywhere......

Chuck Norris, Tommy Lee Jones, Bruce Willis and Jack Bauer from 24..........love the tough guys.

Matthew McConaughey .........well, that's a no brainer.......and nothing to be ashamed of!

PAMillerGrrl83
01-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Well seeing all the Brian Billick replies made me think LoL Sean Payton...cant believe I just typed that but its true.

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 02:08 PM
I guess I'm deviating a little from the topic because I'm not at all ashamed to be attracted to Adrian Paul. However, the extent to which I'm attracted, might be a little embarrassing!!! :jawdrop: LOL!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/Adrian-Paul-269x400-13.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/Adrian-Paul-200x281-8.jpg

clevestinks
01-06-2007, 03:11 PM
I`m not ashamed about being atracted to hot legs! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 03:19 PM
....HTG...Flood...Memphis...stillers4me...Siss.... Tony...etc..etc...etc...HEY!!!:sofunny:

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 03:20 PM
StillerBabes, one and all...........:toofunny:

HEY!!! :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 03:22 PM
I guess I'm deviating a little from the topic because I'm not at all ashamed to be attracted to Adrian Paul. However, the extent to which I'm attracted, might be a little embarrassing!!! :jawdrop: LOL!

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/Adrian-Paul-269x400-13.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/Adrian-Paul-200x281-8.jpg

YUM and DOUBLE YUM! :yummy: :drool:

I also gotta agree with Stillers here - Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer - :thumbsup: Love those bad boys types. I'd also have to throw in Steven Segal - very sexy man that can open a can of whoop the hiney faster than you could blink your eyes. :thumbsup:

Harrison Ford and Sean Connery - like fine wines, they only get better with age! :banana:

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Steven Segal - very sexy man that can open a can of whoop the hiney faster than you could blink your eyes. :thumbsup:
kelly le brock can attest to that. speaking of which...im still attracted to the beaten down, and ragged kelly le brock- (after wierd science i will NEVER fall out of love with her). katherine bach (daisy duke), and kirstie alley (big or small).

throw in shelly long and fran drescher.

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 03:43 PM
YUM and DOUBLE YUM! :yummy: :drool:

I also gotta agree with Stillers here - Bruce Willis, Chuck Norris, Jack Bauer - :thumbsup: Love those bad boys types. I'd also have to throw in Steven Segal - very sexy man that can open a can of whoop the hiney faster than you could blink your eyes. :thumbsup:

Harrison Ford and Sean Connery - like fine wines, they only get better with age! :banana:

Ya know Hometown,....i've got the height and the whole Steven Seagal/ Sean Connery eyebrow thing going for me. LOL
(The rest i'm not at liberty to discuss for the sake of shameless promotion):sofunny:

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 03:53 PM
kelly le brock can attest to that. speaking of which...im still attracted to the beaten down, and ragged kelly le brock- (after wierd science i will NEVER fall out of love with her). katherine bach (daisy duke), and kirstie alley (big or small).

throw in shelly long and fran drescher.

Yeah,.....have to say i'm with you with Fran Tone.:doh: Though i wouldn't be ashamed in any way of Katherine Bach. Along with linda Carter, Raquel Welch and Farrah Fawcett she almost epitomized "Classic" beauty IMO.
But you might give me grief for these two "guilty pleasure" favorites of mine,......Susan Sarandon and Geena Davis. :jawdrop: LOL

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 04:13 PM
Ya know Hometown,....i've got the height and the whole Steven Seagal/ Sean Connery eyebrow thing going for me. LOL
(The rest i'm not at liberty to discuss for the sake of shameless promotion):sofunny:

Step into my office............:wink02: :wink02:

Fran Drescher is beautiful and built like a brick shart house, but could you stand that voice for long? :sofunny: I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard - LOL! Oh wait - that's one in the same.

I think one of the most beautiful women out there is Jaclyn Smith. She doesn't need to half-dress or glob on the makeup - she's just naturally gorgeous - even at 50+. (And no - I'm not secretly attracted to her!) :flap:

http://www.ussalescorp.com/Logos/Jaclyn%20Smith.jpg

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 04:27 PM

Fran Drescher is beautiful and built like a brick shart house, but could you stand that voice for long? :sofunny: I'd rather listen to fingernails on a chalkboard - LOL! Oh wait - that's one in the same.

I think one of the most beautiful women out there is Jaclyn Smith. She doesn't need to half-dress or glob on the makeup - she's just naturally gorgeous - even at 50+. (And no - I'm not secretly attracted to her!) :flap:

Your right about Fran's voice Hometown. LOL As well as Jaclyn still being exceptionally attractive. And in all honesty if you were secretly attracted to her,......that could,....work,..for me. :sly: :sofunny: (Yeah, yeah, i know,.......knock it off. "But a guy can dream can't he" ?):sofunny:

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 04:29 PM

If I were a guy, I'd be attracted to Eva Longoria........but I'm not so I'm not............:sofunny:

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 04:35 PM

thats the whole point. im ashamed to say i secretly want to hear her screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs with that voice.... :naughty:
kinda like "lassie" in Porky's :sofunny:

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 04:41 PM
If I were a guy, I's be attracted to Eva Longoria........but I'm not so I'm not............:sofunny:

(Chris Farley from Tommy Boy voice:)
"Don't run away from your feelings Stillers" :sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,.....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 04:44 PM
thats the whole point. im ashamed to say i secretly want to hear her screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs with that voice.... :naughty:
kinda like "lassie" in Porky's :sofunny:

Yup,.....i'm certain of it........your probably a long lost relative of mine. LMAO

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 04:47 PM
Yup,.....i'm certain of it........your probably a long lost relative of mine. LMAO

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD":chuckle: nothing to be ashamed about geena davis! i could watch beetlejuice over and over and over. YUM!!!

and susan surandon as the nun in "dead man walking"??? i know EXACTLY what sean penns character was thinking!

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 04:52 PM

My God - that's frightening. :flap: :wink02: :jawdrop:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Your right about Fran's voice Hometown. LOL As well as Jaclyn still being exceptionally attractive. And in all honesty if you were secretly attracted to her,......that could,....work,..for me. :sly: :sofunny: (Yeah, yeah, i know,.......knock it off. "But a guy can dream can't he" ?):sofunny:

No salute necessary here, Czar,:wink02: but if I were a guy (and like Stillers, I'm NOT!) I'd be attracted to this beauty below - none other than Hunter Tylo who plays Taylor on The Bold & The Beautiful.

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/daytime/bb/star_images/actors/dt_bb_act_large_htylo.jpg

http://socialitelife.com/images/huntertylo-1.jpg

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 05:17 PM
No salute necessary here, Czar,:wink02: but if I were a guy (and like Stillers, I'm NOT!) I'd be attracted to this beauty below - none other than Hunter Tylo who plays Taylor on The Bold & The Beautiful.

http://wwwimage.cbs.com/daytime/bb/star_images/actors/dt_bb_act_large_htylo.jpg

http://socialitelife.com/images/huntertylo-1.jpg

I like your style HomeTown,......but i'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that. :wink02:

"Hail Caesar,.....HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 05:20 PM
My God - that's frightening. :flap: :wink02: :jawdrop:

"Yes Yes,....i know,.....if only Tone and I could use our powers for good" :sofunny:

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 05:25 PM
:chuckle: nothing to be ashamed about geena davis! i could watch beetlejuice over and over and over. YUM!!!

and susan surandon as the nun in "dead man walking"??? i know EXACTLY what sean penns character was thinking!

Ahhh yes Tone,....."it was different time........a simpler time". LOL

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 05:25 PM
This thread sure has taken a turn! So glad I could be a small part of helping you all to break out of your shame! LOL!

Here's one more for ya, HTG. Adrian is definately a VERY good.....bad boy. (Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist, Swordsman)....not to mention the shoulders.....I could go on....:grin:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/Adrian-Paul-400x293-14.jpg

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 07:41 PM
This thread sure has taken a turn! So glad I could be a small part of helping you all to break out of your shame! LOL!

Here's one more for ya, HTG. Adrian is definately a VERY good.....bad boy. (Actor, Dancer, Martial Artist, Swordsman)....not to mention the shoulders.....I could go on....:grin:

My God - that man is so hot it's almost sinful! :drool:

Sebastien Izambard of my favorite group, Il Divo..........(they're all hot, but Sebastien is my fave!) :wink02:

http://xc5.xanga.com/ffaa06e7d473164116007/b42992113.jpg

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 07:49 PM
For the over 40 crowd - Barbara Eden. She was a beauty in her heyday as Jeannie and is still stunning at the age of 72!

http://www.speakers-network.com/speakers/images/barbara_eden.jpg

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 07:51 PM
ok dammit! i admit it! i would still stick it to joan rivers! (and most definitely joan collins)

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 07:53 PM

Lord have mercy, I agree! Do you know that he was on the short list to be the new James Bond....talk about perfection. Instead they pick some blonde guy??? For James Bond??? I have heard that the movie is good but I haven't brought myself to see it yet.

BTW...your guy's not too shabby either. :smile:

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 08:02 PM
ok dammit! i admit it! i would still stick it to joan rivers!

Soooo,...... the fact that she would'nt be able to change facial expressions during sex wouldn't disturb you Tone ? Not,...even,....a.....little bit ? :sofunny:

Oh yeah,....i'll see your Joan Rivers and raise ya Martha Stewart. (The funniest part is i'm actually serious,....god this thread is taking the strangest turns :dang:) LMAO

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 08:13 PM

Sebastien Izambard of my favorite group, Il Divo..........(they're all hot, but Sebastien is my fave!) :wink02:

"Look it's Adam Schefter,.......except,.......alot more gay" (Had to do it HomeTown,.... your "killin me over here". :sofunny:)

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 08:13 PM
....god this thread is taking the strangest turns :dang:) LMAO

And it's only the first week of our offseason. It's going to get alot worse before September. :wink02:

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 08:18 PM
i want maria bartiromo from CNBC in the worst way.

oh, and i could make j. rivers change her expressions even if i ripped her face from her ears. oops. did i just say that?

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 08:23 PM
And it's only the first week of our offseason. It's going to get alot worse before September. :wink02:

"Oh the humanity" May the football Gods forgive our sins. LOL

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 08:27 PM
i want maria bartiromo from CNBC in the worst way.

oh, and i could make j. rivers change her expressions even if i ripped her face from her ears. oops. did i just say that?

Yeah,.......you just said that Tone. LOL

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 08:31 PM
Lord have mercy, I agree! Do you know that he was on the short list to be the new James Bond....talk about perfection. Instead they pick some blonde guy??? For James Bond??? I have heard that the movie is good but I haven't brought myself to see it yet.

BTW...your guy's not too shabby either. :smile:

James Bond - a blonde????? :jawdrop: Somehow I just couldn't get into a blonde Bond - it's unnatural!!!

Adam, Adam, Adam!!!! (I know he's a former Patsie, but this guy just makes me slobber -LOL!)

http://www.barstoolsports.com/_images/articles/2006/04/06/vinatieri.jpg

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Adam, Adam, Adam!!!! (I know he's a former Patsie, but this guy just makes me slobber -LOL!)

you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

oh wait. thats what this thread is all about :dang:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
"Look it's Adam Schefter,.......exept,.......alot more gay" (Had to do it HomeTown,.... your "killin me over here". :sofunny:)

I don't care if he's gay, does sheep, the Burger King or Chad Johnson - he's damned HOT! :flap: :wink02:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 08:39 PM
you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!

oh wait. thats what this thread is all about :dang:

HA HA HA!!! :toofunny: Nope - no shame at all. I calls it as I sees it and as I sees it - he can put his cleats under my bed anytime (though his wife, who is gorgeous, would have a problem with that). :wink02:

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:44 PM
All I have to say is BRITTANY REARS!!!!! (Jessica Sweet)

(how do I get the pic to just show in my comment?)

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 08:45 PM
I don't care if he's gay, does sheep, the Burger King or Chad Johnson - he's damned HOT! :flap: :wink02:

(Choked up emotional voice:)
"Well i'm a pretty,...tough guy but,....it's just that,....well i'm begining to feel unappreciated,....that's all"
"Excuse me,.....i have to go sob uncontrollably from the fetal position in the shower":sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 08:54 PM
ok dammit! i admit it! i would still stick it to joan rivers! (and most definitely joan collins)Ok....I know that this is what the thread is supposed to be about and I'm not into being shamebased, but Joan Rivers????? That's just sick!!! LOL!

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:55 PM
Ok....I know that this is what the thread is supposed to be about and I'm not into being shamebased, but Joan Rivers????? That's just sick!!! LOL!

I'd plow the plastic surgery right off of Joan.

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 09:04 PM
(Choked up emotional voice:)
"Well i'm a pretty,...tough guy but,....it's just that,....well i'm begining to feel unappreciated,....that's all"
"Excuse me,.....i have to go sob uncontrollably from the fetal position in the shower":sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Awwww - now you dry those eyes, puddin'. I appreciate you. Just not as much as Adam V. LOL! :flap: :wink02: :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 09:04 PM
I'd plow the plastic surgery right off of Joan.

OMG Stillers - who's next? Phyllis Diller? :jawdrop:

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 09:08 PM
I'd plow the plastic surgery right off of Joan.Oh Lord...it's contagious! :dang:

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 09:09 PM
OMG Stillers - who's next? Phyllis Diller? :jawdrop:

What can I say I have a thing for older women. though Phyliss is just a bit too old, even for me.

I just think Joan would be fun to listen too. lol

sumo
01-06-2007, 09:09 PM
I hope you ARE kidding about Hillary Clinton! :yuck: :yuck: Y'know what they say about people looking like their dogs? She definitely owns a bull dog.

Hey - don't you go comparing yourself to me with your Romeo man-crush. :toofunny: I'm as white as the fair driven snow (well - I do have a nice tan left from Puerto Rico) and my entire body is as big as one his fingers. :chicken: If you're referring to me having this secret thang with Billick, I know it is perverse and sick, but from the infamous words of The Chin - "it is what it is". :flap: :wink02:

I was referring to your sick and twisted attraction to Billick:jawdrop: - so I chose the next best looking opposing coach in our division:sofunny: -- and yes I was joking about Oprah and Hillary -- ... :puke:

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 09:15 PM
Phyllis Diller? :jawdrop:

Okay, now i'm definetly feelin a lil bit dirty,......yeah,..... a lil dirty. (Hometown,.... you just might be the antichrist ?) :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 09:35 PM
Okay, now i'm definetly feelin a lil bit dirty,......yeah,..... a lil dirty. (Hometown,.... you just might be the antichrist ?) :sofunny:

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"Hey...watch it buddy! HTG is an angel! I'm thinking that the problem might be in your mind! :hunch: LOL!

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey...watch it buddy! HTG is an angel! I'm thinking that the problem might be in your mind! :hunch: LOL!

Yes FloodCity Phyllis Diller in my mind in such a capacity is a problem that may require therapy. Thanks to your "Angelic" cohort.
"Will i always care for her ?(HomeTown),.....yes... but we shall speak no more" :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 09:52 PM
I was referring to your sick and twisted attraction to Billick:jawdrop: - so I chose the next best looking opposing coach in our division:sofunny: -- how could you think I would compare you to Romeo Crennel???!!!!! - I have nothin but love for you and I haven't seen any pictures of you, but I have seen enough posts attesting to your smoking hotness -- and yes I was joking about Oprah and Hillary -- ... :puke:

I honestly did know what you were referring to, hon - I was just pullin' your leg! :wink02:

Thank God you were joking about Billary, but Oprah at least is an attractive woman!

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Hey...watch it buddy! HTG is an angel! I'm thinking that the problem might be in your mind! :hunch: LOL!

OMG - ask XT about me being an angel - LMAO!!! :toofunny: The poor guy sometimes turns white being around me with some of my antics! Ask him - he'll tell ya! Have him tell you about us stealing John Kerry campaign signs - hee hee. :cheers:

Awww- Czar - you know I wuv ya! :wink02:

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 10:04 PM
OMG - ask XT about me being an angel - LMAO!!! :toofunny: The poor guy sometimes turns white being around me with some of my antics! Ask him - he'll tell ya! Have him tell you about us stealing John Kerry campaign signs - hee hee. :cheers:

Stealing Kerry signs, I totally get. Other than that, maybe I shouldn't ask??? :wink02:

So.....you still planning on a visit this month??? :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Stealing Kerry signs, I totally get. Other than that, maybe I shouldn't ask??? :wink02:

So.....you still planning on a visit this month??? :sofunny:

XT and I are just good buds who enjoy hanging out and wreaking havoc - LOL!

I'd like to get there this month - I'm going to do my best!

OK - we've hijacked this thread long enough. Back to lusting. :wink02:

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 10:49 PM
OK - we've hijacked this thread long enough. Back to lusting. :wink02:the midget girl on Boston Legal who Denny Crane is hitting! shes sweet!

im sooooo ashamed! :toofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 10:57 PM
XT and I are just good buds who enjoy hanging out and wreaking havoc - LOL!

Yikes! I never thought any different! Maybe Czar is right about you after all??? :toofunny:

Lust, huh? Let me think.......

3 to be 4
01-06-2007, 11:00 PM
Pat Summit
Rebecca Lobo
Jane Hathaway from the Beverly Hillbillies
Lucille Ball as Lucy Carmichael in the 60's version of "The Lucy Show"
Valerie Harper as Rhoda
Pat Nixon

sumo
01-06-2007, 11:21 PM
the midget girl on Boston Legal who Denny Crane is hitting! shes sweet!

im sooooo ashamed! :toofunny:

Dude!! the scene last week when Denny was telling Spader all about his adventures (in a very politically incorrect manner) with the midget and then Spader asks "are you sure she didn't follow you back here?" and then Denny looks down to see her standing in between them.....I laughed so hard I was chokin!!! - and yes you had to see it to know why it was funny - too hard to explain on a SF post...

On a different note --

yes - you are somewhat of a freak to be lusting after her..

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 11:30 PM
Pat Summit
Rebecca Lobo
Jane Hathaway from the Beverly Hillbillies
Pat Nixon
you just crossed the line on 4 of 6 of those. what is it with you and horses?:sofunny:

:yeehaw:

klick81
01-06-2007, 11:52 PM
http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl15ce_lower.jpg

Hardyharhar!

X-Terminator
01-06-2007, 11:59 PM

You? An angel? Yeah right...that halo is propped up with two horns, you devil you! :wink02: I still crack up when I think about stealing those Kerry signs, and on the first time we hung out, no less! And don't forget the Fat Eddie Rendell sign we stole too - LOL! :toofunny: We really do have a lot of fun together, no doubt of that!

X-Terminator
01-07-2007, 12:04 AM

Let me just put it this way...a friend will bail you out of jail, but a TRUE friend would be sitting right there with you in the cell saying "Damn, we screwed up, didn't we?" In that case, HTG and I are definitely true friends! :wink02: :thmbup:

klick81
01-07-2007, 12:04 AM
Oprah looked pretty hot once, and i scared myself when i started lusting for Martha Stewart when she was on Conan O'Brien's show once. Scary, i know.

tony hipchest
01-07-2007, 12:14 AM
http://www.nfl.com/u/nfl/photos/nfl15ce_lower.jpg

Hardyharhar!wow. that looks EXACTLY like the front view of the ravens logo. imagine that.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2007, 07:52 AM
ok dammit! i admit it! i would still stick it to joan rivers! (and most definitely joan collins)

I cant help but believe the smell of Bengay and and the last guys Old Spice might be a little of a turn off.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2007, 07:56 AM
But I am most ashamed of still having a crush on my old girlfriend....hmmmm....If a woman is THAT conceited...is she a lesbian?

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 08:06 AM
wow. that looks EXACTLY like the front view of the ravens logo. imagine that.

Don't you two be cappin' on my dream man, ya hear? :wink02: :flap:

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 08:08 AM
You? An angel? Yeah right...that halo is propped up with two horns, you devil you! :wink02: I still crack up when I think about stealing those Kerry signs, and on the first time we hung out, no less! And don't forget the Fat Eddie Rendell sign we stole too - LOL! :toofunny: We really do have a lot of fun together, no doubt of that!

Hell yeah we do! :cheers:

The word of the day, XT, is..............cater. :toofunny:

stillers4me
01-07-2007, 08:08 AM
Ok people...........I'm going to twist this post back to the pure lust department.............

One Saturday night a while back, my hubby brought a movie home from the video store called "The Punisher". I said "yippy skippy, another shootem up Marvel comic hero movie.....whatever.........". OMG........I can't believe we haven't seen more of this guy. I watched the whole thing in a cold sweat and when he asked me if liked I the movie.......well let's just he say the old man couldn't understand stand why he got so lucky that night...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (actually, the movie wasn't all that bad and you get the added pleasure of John Travolta as the bad guy........a role he plays so well!))

Here is a link to the trailer of the movie. Ladies, meet Thomas Jane as The Punisher......

http://www.apple.com/trailers/lions_gate/the_punisher/trailer2/

This is not just your ordinary eye candy here girls........it's an orgy in a candy store.......

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/thomas_jane_99.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/jane.jpg

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 08:54 AM
Ooooooooo - very, very, VERY nice - me likey! :banana:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2007, 09:03 AM
...I am feeling woefully inadequate.....:couch:

floodcitygirl
01-07-2007, 09:05 AM
I see what you were talking about there Stillers and I would be inclined to agree. Still doesn't have Adrian beat in my book, but you do have better pics! :wink02:

BTW.....I'm not sensing any shame in you here! LOL!

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 09:35 AM
Here are my two: only ashamed b/c it was so long ago.....

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/bigcpic.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/bb4-sized.jpg[/IMG]

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 09:36 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/bigcpic.jpg

IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/bb4-sized.jpg[/IMG]

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 09:37 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/bb4-sized.jpg

floodcitygirl
01-07-2007, 09:48 AM
No shame on the first one Lambert. She was a beautiful glamorous woman. But Beaver and Wally's Mom???????? LOL!!!!!

clevestinks
01-07-2007, 10:23 AM
My attraction? And I met her

Ms.Olympia , Figure, not bodybuilding, or fitness, Ms O figure.

stillers4me
01-07-2007, 10:40 AM
My attraction? And I met her

Ms.Olympia , Figure, not bodybuilding, or fitness, Ms O figure.

talk about feeling woefully inadeqate......... :hunch:

stillers4me
01-07-2007, 10:43 AM
Ooooooooo - very, very, VERY nice - me likey! :banana:

Rent the movie....it's 3 bucks well spent!!! (the plot's not too bad either, if you can get your tongue off the floor long enough to pay attention to it. A sexy man mourning the loss of his beloved family so much he goes to the max to avenge them.......sigh.......)

clevestinks
01-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Here is another pic of my attraction

floodcitygirl
01-07-2007, 11:05 AM
talk about feeling woefully inadeqate......... :hunch:Yeah! :hunch: Who's idea was this anyway????? LOL

clevestinks
01-07-2007, 11:06 AM
I guess I`m ashamed only because I see her twice a year, and its embarassing, if she knew.

X-Terminator
01-07-2007, 11:16 AM
Hell yeah we do! :cheers:

The word of the day, XT, is..............cater. :toofunny:

ROFL!! *slams coffee down* :sofunny:

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 11:24 AM
Rent the movie....it's 3 bucks well spent!!! (the plot's not too bad either, if you can get your tongue off the floor long enough to pay attention to it. A sexy man mourning the loss of his beloved family so much he goes to the max to avenge them.......sigh.......)

I'm definitely going to rent that one and have my trusty drool rag within reach. :thumbsup:

I think Halle Berry is just gorgeous!

http://thefilmasylum.com/albums/Halle-Berry/aag.jpg

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Here's my first crush...I must have been about 4 yrs old

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/gal8.jpg

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 11:29 AM
This one wasn't too far behind

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/Lambert58/farrah.jpg

stillers4me
01-07-2007, 11:40 AM
And this is MY first crush......
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/davidcassidy.jpg

I've learned alot since then............
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/sueincinci/jane.jpg

tony hipchest
01-07-2007, 01:00 PM
I think Halle Berry is just gorgeous!

possibly the only woman who is finer than beyonce. well maybe jessica alba or sophia verargas.

what ever happened to hot blonds? you know, like heather locklear or heather thomas? now its just hoebag looking skanks like brittney spears, paris hilton, and jessica simpson.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2007, 01:12 PM
possibly the only woman who is finer than beyonce. well maybe jessica alba or sophia verargas.

what ever happened to hot blonds? you know, like heather locklear or heather thomas? now its just hoebag looking skanks like brittney spears, paris hilton, and jessica simpson.

My secret crush is most definatley Kiran Chetry from Fox News...but not one once of shame involved!!!
http://www.compilot.com/pictures/kiran_chetry_01.jpg
http://www.georgerizov.com/images/kiran_chetry_01-01-2004.jpg

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 01:31 PM
This was my first crush.......he was a hot item back in the day - LOL! :thumbsup:

http://images.fok.nl/upload/041023_519_Captain_Kirk.jpg

SteelCzar76
01-07-2007, 01:54 PM

Tone my "evil twin" it appears we share the same refined eye. Jessica is indeed 1a and 1b would most certainly be,........Sofia Vergara.

Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

Stillers#1
01-07-2007, 02:08 PM

Since when is Jessica Simpson a "hoebag looking skank"? She is smoking hot, those legs are friggin crazy, and she is only like 5'2".

http://www.mix101fm.com/images%20mix/Mainpage%20images/Jessica%20Simpson%201.jpg

tony hipchest
01-07-2007, 02:14 PM
Since when is Jessica Simpson a "hoebag looking skank"? She is smoking hot, those legs are friggin crazy, and she is only like 5'2".

http://www.mix101fm.com/images%20mix/Mainpage%20images/Jessica%20Simpson%201.jpgnice ribs there jessica. nothing more appealing than making love with a skeleton. i take halle berry any day. walk through your average mall on a weekend and you will see about 5 "jessica simpsons".

theyre a dime a dozen. her body IS nice but her face is kinda jacked up for all the "beauty pub" she gets.

Stillers#1
01-07-2007, 02:18 PM
nice ribs there jessica. nothing more appealing than making love with a skeleton. i take halle berry any day. walk through your average mall on a weekend and you will see about 5 "jessica simpsons".

theyre a dime a dozen. her body IS nice but her face is kinda jacked up for all the "beauty pub" she gets.

http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/jessica_simpson2.jpg

I dunno dude, I think that face is a-ok if you ask me. Halle Berry is a tad bit overated these days. I like the thick women, but you gotta remember, Jessica is pretty short, and can only be so thick.

Stillers#1
01-07-2007, 02:23 PM
This will be a little big, but its worth it I think. Willa Ford......I didn't know she did a Playboy spread....but boy oh boy did I find out today!!!!!

http://www.hollywood-celebrity-pictures.com/Celebrities/Willa-Ford/Willa-Ford-13.JPG

floodcitygirl
01-07-2007, 02:25 PM

Hmmm......a 5'2 blonde who looks ok.....who'dda thunk it????? :hunch:

tony hipchest
01-07-2007, 02:25 PM
http://www.hecklerspray.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/jessica_simpson2.jpg

I dunno dude, I think that face is a-ok if you ask me. Halle Berry is a tad bit overated these days. I like the thick women, but you gotta remember, Jessica is pretty short, and can only be so thick.thats a nice picture of a great make-up job but im all about facial symmetry when i consider outward beauty. not only is her nose slightly crooked its definitely not a cute nose like beyonce's. simpsons eyes are slightly too far apart (definitely not as bad as brittneys). for perfect facial symmetry the space between the eyes is the exact lenght of the width of the eye.

Stillers#1
01-07-2007, 02:27 PM
Hmmm......a 5'2 blonde who looks ok.....who'dda thunk it????? :hunch:

Well, most guys like taller women. I happen to like girls under .....ummm....5'4"(my wife's height) sadly though, my wife is a brunette. :banging:

sumo
01-07-2007, 02:36 PM
This was my first crush.......he was a hot item back in the day - LOL! :thumbsup:

DENNY CRANE!!

sumo
01-07-2007, 02:40 PM
No shame on the first one Lambert. She was a beautiful glamorous woman. But Beaver and Wally's Mom???????? LOL!!!!!

The first dirty line in television history was uttered by her when she said --

"Ward - weren't you a little hard on the Beaver last night?"

:jawdrop:

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 02:57 PM
The first dirty line in television history was uttered by her when she said --

"Ward - weren't you a little hard on the Beaver last night?"

:jawdrop:

If she said that now-a-days, Ward would end up in the slammer. :jawdrop: :wink02:

Barbara Billingsley was quite an attractive woman in her day.

I'm 5'6" and wish I were taller, quite frankly. When I used to point out the babes to my ex, they were always tall.

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 03:00 PM
Faith Hill, imho, is one of the most natural beauties out there.

http://www.music-atlas.com/images/faith_hill_2.jpg

Black@Gold Forever32
01-07-2007, 03:01 PM
Faith Hill, imho, is one of the most natural beauties out there.

http://www.music-atlas.com/images/faith_hill_2.jpg

I agree I wouldn't mind some Faith Hill also.:tt02:

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Sure wouldn't mind having Faith's hubby between two slices of bread. :yummy:

http://www.acmprogram.com/12a/tim_mcgraw.jpg

Black@Gold Forever32
01-07-2007, 03:09 PM
Sorry Hometown I have to pass on that. I'm not a switch hitter.lol

clevestinks
01-07-2007, 03:48 PM

Now that would be my wifes choice! No doubt!

SteelCzar76
01-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Can't let the ladies have all of the fun in this thread. LOL (Here ya go Tone,...Sofia)

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gallery/i/v/vergara2/J.-Mc_5637939_Max.jpg

Stillers#1
01-07-2007, 05:35 PM
I just filled the cup.

SteelCzar76
01-07-2007, 05:40 PM
I just filled the cup.

LOL Yes she seems to have that effect. :sofunny:

3 to be 4
01-07-2007, 05:43 PM
now, wheres is the shame in being attracted to a hotty like that. Im looking for people who make you say to yourself "NO!! What is wrong with me?????"

Anne Heche. I know shes a lesbian. But in that movie with Harrison Ford? Nice! Yet annoying and squirrally at the same time.

SteelCzar76
01-07-2007, 05:59 PM
now, wheres is the shame in being attracted to a hotty like that. Im looking for people who make you say to yourself "NO!! What is wrong with me?????"

Anne Heche. I know shes a lesbian. But in that movie with Harrison Ford? Nice! Yet annoying and squirrally at the same time.

Oh no 3 to Be,......I posted the pic of Sofia to offset the lust of the ladies in this thread. It has nothing to do with shame,........well maybe a little bit for Stillers#1. :sofunny:
But it appears your choice of Anne Heche,....has put things right back on track. LMAO

tony hipchest
01-07-2007, 06:05 PM
pam oliver! im soooo ashamed!

( i prefer sophia as a dirty blonde. )

Big D
01-07-2007, 06:06 PM

her lips are killer dude....

Big D
01-07-2007, 06:07 PM
although i'm 24.... My ashamed is Florence henderson. And my dream come true would to be put in a elisha culthbert and Carrie underwood sandwhich. I think they would both look very good on me....

Big D
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM

( i prefer sophia as a dirty blonde. )
there are rumors that keyshawn johnson slept with pam oliver. She's not so hot now is she tony...

SteelCzar76
01-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Alright i'll admit it,......i've got thing for "That 70's Show's" Laura Prepon (redhead) and the "Band Camp" girl from American Pie.:doh:

SteelCzar76
01-07-2007, 06:27 PM

As you should be Tone,.......as you should be. LMAO

(Oh and i like Sofia blonde as well,....she just looks little sexier to me "natural". )IMO

tony hipchest
01-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Alright i'll admit it,......i've got thing for "That 70's Show's" Laura Prepon (redhead) and the "Band Camp" girl from American Pie.:doh:

"Hail Caesar,.......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"and where is the shame in either?

flute players rule

SteelCzar76
01-07-2007, 06:36 PM
flute players rule

Redhead flute players are indeed a wonderous gift to mankind. So rare,....so spirited, so.....uh,.....i' seem to have lost focus,.... again LOL

Stlrs4Life
01-07-2007, 07:50 PM
floodcitygirl.

clevestinks
01-07-2007, 08:02 PM
floodcitygirl.

Youve seen pictures?????????????????????

X-Terminator
01-08-2007, 12:38 AM
HTG, and particularly her legs...though that's certainly nothing to be ashamed of! She has the best legs I have ever seen, and would rival those of any of the women that have been posted in this thread. Ah, she's just beautiful, period, with deep blue eyes that would remind you of a young Liz Taylor :lust:

Well, I guess this means it isn't a secret anymore, huh? :wink:

floodcitygirl
01-08-2007, 08:08 AM
Youve seen pictures?????????????????????No pics, Cleves. Meanie, his wife and I went to a home game in September and had the opportunity to stop by Stlrs4life's tailgate. He is being gracious, I'm sure. Thanks Dom. :blush:

XT, I HAVE seen pics of HTG and I agree with you. She's a beautiful woman....inside and out. :smile:

ARKIESTEEL
01-08-2007, 08:20 AM
Marge Simpson

Big D
01-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Marge Simpson

dont even get me started on lisa simpson.. Or how about louis off family guy.. mmm

Big D
01-08-2007, 08:49 AM
HTG, and particularly her legs...though that's certainly nothing to be ashamed of! She has the best legs I have ever seen, and would rival those of any of the women that have been posted in this thread. Ah, she's just beautiful, period, with deep blue eyes that would remind you of a young Liz Taylor :lust:

Well, I guess this means it isn't a secret anymore, huh? :wink:

let it be known to all I called htg on being a babe months ago without having even seen a picture.

clevestinks
01-08-2007, 03:23 PM

No secret anymore you mean? LOL:hug:

Big D
01-08-2007, 03:25 PM
another one.. I'm not sure of her name. But dr quinn medicine women. Man she was smokin in the wedding crashers...

HometownGal
01-08-2007, 03:37 PM
another one.. I'm not sure of her name. But dr quinn medicine women. Man she was smokin in the wedding crashers...

Jane Seymour. Yes - she is a beautiful woman. :smile:

http://www.msstate.edu/Images/Film/JaneSeymour.jpg

HometownGal
01-08-2007, 03:39 PM
No secret anymore you mean? LOL:hug:

You devil you! :flap: :wink02:

Who better to appreciate the beauty of a woman than another woman? :thumbsup:

floodcitygirl
01-08-2007, 03:48 PM
Here you go HTG. The new Bond. I'm not impressed.....???? Definately better from a distance, IMO.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/craig_narrowweb__200x2980.jpg

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/images.jpg

Big D
01-08-2007, 03:55 PM
Jane Seymour. Yes - she is a beautiful woman. :smile:

http://www.msstate.edu/Images/Film/JaneSeymour.jpg

dont you think she would look good on me???? I can see jane and I in our matching hines ward jersey watching the steelers at heinz field

ARKIESTEEL
01-08-2007, 04:00 PM
I am upset no one picked me:dang:

Big D
01-08-2007, 04:05 PM
I am upset no one picked me:dang:

Your not the only one

Stlrs4Life
01-08-2007, 04:06 PM
Youve seen pictures?????????????????????

Better, I've met her!:flap:

Big D
01-08-2007, 04:07 PM

you lucky dog..

ARKIESTEEL
01-08-2007, 04:09 PM

Sorry Dom.....is there anything we can do:thumbsup:

clevestinks
01-08-2007, 04:22 PM

Cool, post the pics!

SteelCzar76
01-09-2007, 06:29 AM
Your not the only one

Me too. LOL

clevestinks
01-09-2007, 06:40 AM
This turned into a hottie thread instead of a who are you ashamed of thread

Big D
01-09-2007, 06:57 AM
This turned into a hottie thread instead of a who are you ashamed of thread

i'll redeem that. I'm attacted to rosie o'donnell. :smile:

HometownGal
01-09-2007, 07:10 AM
i'll redeem that. I'm attacted to rosie o'donnell. :smile:

It appears Donald Trump has a thing for her too. :toofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-09-2007, 09:00 AM
another one.. I'm not sure of her name. But dr quinn medicine women. Man she was smokin in the wedding crashers...Sorry to venture back into the hottie realm but I just found this for ya Big D. One of my alltime favorite movies with Jane and Christopher Reeve, "Somewhere In Time". Definately a chick flick, but it does have time travel. Check it out. :smile:

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i43/pbjca/somewhereintime_800-600.jpg

sumo
01-09-2007, 01:36 PM
Sorry to venture back into the hottie realm but I just found this for ya Big D. One of my alltime favorite movies with Jane and Christopher Reeve, "Somewhere In Time". Definately a chick flick, but it does have time travel. Check it out. :smile:

I saw this movie - even though it's a chick flick it was pretty good - and Jane even in her older years - still has it goin on!! - I've noticed with several famous women and women I know personally - they actually get prettier with age from about age 38 thru 55 they are at their peak - ie Jane Seymour, Bo Derek, Linda Evans, Racquel Welch etc (Linda and Racquel are beyong 55 now - but IMO, they were at their best when they were passing thru the 38-55 time frame) ...am I ashamed to admit this? - no and hell no!! and I have always thought his even when I was in my 20s...

sumo
01-09-2007, 01:40 PM

she's not anymore - she switched teams about 3 years ago...

floodcitygirl
01-09-2007, 01:57 PM
I saw this movie - even though it's a chick flick it was pretty good -If you're the type that can get passed not having an shoot-em-up in it, it really is good. I haven't seen it in ages but when Big D mentioned Jane it made me think of it. I think I'll look that one back up again....and it has nothing to do with Christopher Reeve being in it. :wink02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-09-2007, 02:05 PM
Maya..the yellow power ranger....who was the naked chick in "Not Another Teen Movie" (and yes....I still feel dirty about it:Couch:)

3 to be 4
01-09-2007, 02:24 PM
Louise Jefferson and Edith Bunker are looking hotter the older I get. Hows that for SICK!

floodcitygirl
01-09-2007, 02:29 PM
Louise Jefferson and Edith Bunker are looking hotter the older I get. Hows that for SICK!VERY! Cause I think they're dead.... :hunch:

3 to be 4
01-09-2007, 02:31 PM
VERY! Cause I think they're dead.... :hunch:

well, the memory then.

June Lockhart from the old "Lassie" show. The mom from "George Shrinks"

floodcitygirl
01-09-2007, 02:45 PM
well, the memory then.:sofunny:

Big D
01-09-2007, 05:44 PM
Sorry to venture back into the hottie realm but I just found this for ya Big D. One of my alltime favorite movies with Jane and Christopher Reeve, "Somewhere In Time". Definately a chick flick, but it does have time travel. Check it out. :smile:

excuse the pathetic line here... But i would be her superman anytime!!

floodcitygirl
01-09-2007, 05:55 PM
excuse the pathetic line here... But i would be her superman anytime!!Glad I could help ya out there! :smile:

Big D
01-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Glad I could help ya out there! :smile:

Your the best!! now my dreams tonight can be complete..

tony hipchest
01-09-2007, 06:02 PM
well, the memory then.

June Lockhart from the old "Lassie" show. The mom from "George Shrinks"dude! i was too ashamed too mention timmys mom. thanks, i dont feel so bad now that i know it wasnt only me! good call.

daphne on scoobie doo

HometownGal
01-09-2007, 06:04 PM
The Marlboro Man. (I know he's taking a dirt nap now, but he was still HOT!) :thumbsup:

SteelCzar76
01-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Wonder Woman and HawkGirl. Hey,....i've got nieces and nephews and when they visit it's what they watch. (Justice League) "What do want from me here" ? I gotta drop in on them from time to time to monitor what they're viewing. :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Hines0wnz
01-09-2007, 06:23 PM
If I told you all then it wouldnt be much of a secret. :wink02:

tony hipchest
01-09-2007, 06:25 PM
If I told you all then it wouldnt be much of a secret. :wink02:
margaret thatcher it is then. :chuckle:

Hines0wnz
01-09-2007, 06:27 PM
margaret thatcher it is then. :chuckle:

Damn, I knew I dropped too good of a hint! :flap:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-10-2007, 07:35 AM
dude! i was too ashamed too mention timmys mom. thanks, i dont feel so bad now that i know it wasnt only me! good call.

daphne on scoobie doo

Daphne!!!! :naughty:....and the blonde drummer from Josie and the *****cats....I would hate to have to pick between the two of them.

clevestinks
01-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Daphne in the Scooby DOO movie ? Right?

tony hipchest
01-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Daphne in the Scooby DOO movie ? Right?no, i wouldnt be ashamed to do her. im secretly attracted to the cartoon!

Stlrs4Life
01-10-2007, 08:46 PM
Daphne!!!! :naughty:....and the blonde drummer from Josie and the *****cats....I would hate to have to pick between the two of them.

Man, I hear ya!

tony hipchest
01-10-2007, 09:34 PM
i had no idea "lily munster" and moses' wife were the same actress. moses' wife was so wholesome and pure and so fine! id jump her burning bush any day.

but anyways.... morticia addams. "cara mio" the sweetest little figure with that octopuss dress.

im ashamed to say i want her dark love.

who's secretly attracted to the "thing"? i can think of a few "members" who are. :chuckle:

:jerkit:

3 to be 4
01-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Flo on "Alice"
Maria from Sesame Street ( those sweaters she wears!)
Rose Marie

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-11-2007, 10:22 AM
moses' wife was so wholesome and pure and so fine! id jump her burning bush any day.

uhhhh...isnt that like saying intelligent and Chad Johnson in the same sentence?

sumo
01-11-2007, 04:47 PM

Cartoon characters we're ashamed to admit -- so now you have to say all the female leads for every Disney movie - and no I don't mean Pocahontas - because she's freakin hot -- but more down the line of snow white, little mermaid, sleeping beauty, chick from Beauty and the Beast, etc - you know the innocent ones that you're supposed to think of as damsels in distress - not damsels you want to b--g...

tony hipchest
01-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Cartoon characters we're ashamed to admit -- so now you have to say all the female leads for every Disney movie - and no I don't mean Pocahontas - because she's freakin hot -- but more down the line of snow white, little mermaid, sleeping beauty, chick from Beauty and the Beast, etc - you know the innocent ones that you're supposed to think of as damsels in distress - not damsels you want to b--g...definitely belle. :wink02:

if i were the beast i woulda been on her like in the garden scene, in bram strokers "dracula" :chuckle:

HometownGal
01-11-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm shocked that none of you have mentioned this beauty - still gorgeous at 60! When WKRP was on, I had to keep a slobber rag in front of the TV for my ex -LOL! When he said "Ta-Ta", I knew he wasn't referring to his leaving the room (unfortunately). :wink02:

http://www.poster.net/anderson-loni/anderson-loni-photo-loni-anderson-6205140.jpg

sumo
01-11-2007, 05:08 PM
I'm shocked that none of you have mentioned this beauty - still gorgeous at 60! When WKRP was on, I had to keep a slobber rag in front of the TV for my ex -LOL! When he said "Ta-Ta", I knew he wasn't referring to his leaving the room (unfortunately). :wink02:

http://www.poster.net/anderson-loni/anderson-loni-photo-loni-anderson-6205140.jpg

It's because we keep going back and forth between who we think is hot and who we are ashamed to admit that we think of as hot - if we were just talking about who's hot - Loni Anderson would always be right at the top of my list - her and Samantha from Bewitched are my top two all time hotties from TV ...

SteelCzar76
01-14-2007, 04:32 PM
Maureen (Mo) Collins of Mad tv fame and Sarah Silverman.

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Cartoon characters we're ashamed to admit -- so now you have to say all the female leads for every Disney movie - and no I don't mean Pocahontas - because she's freakin hot -- but more down the line of snow white, little mermaid, sleeping beauty, chick from Beauty and the Beast, etc - you know the innocent ones that you're supposed to think of as damsels in distress - not damsels you want to b--g...

EXCEPT Snow White....never had a thing for Snow White.

BengalBrian
01-15-2007, 03:25 PM
EXCEPT Snow White....never had a thing for Snow White.

I'd bone Jasmine though in a heartbeat.. lol

steelerbackr4life
01-15-2007, 04:08 PM
Forget the cartoon Jasmine the live one at my kids character dinner at Disney world was smoking.

3 to be 4
01-16-2007, 05:56 AM
Gibbler on "Full House"

herewegosteelers
01-16-2007, 07:42 PM

OH!! YES! I have to agree with you here sister. That is a hot man.
YUMMMM YUMMMMM I could eat him up...

sumo
01-16-2007, 07:50 PM
Maureen (Mo) Collins of Mad tv fame and Sarah Silverman.

Sarah Silverman is freakin hilarious!!! - and that does make her attractive - side note -I can't wait for her new show that starts in Feb...

herewegosteelers
01-16-2007, 07:55 PM

My first crush was John Scheinder from the dukes of hazzard. cryed for days when he got married.. Over it now!!:smile:

herewegosteelers
01-16-2007, 07:57 PM
nice ribs there jessica. nothing more appealing than making love with a skeleton. i take halle berry any day. walk through your average mall on a weekend and you will see about 5 "jessica simpsons".

Give the girl a cheese burger, something!!

herewegosteelers
01-16-2007, 08:01 PM

Now your talking!!!!:drool:

NV STEELERS 723
01-16-2007, 09:55 PM
Bill Cowher's wife...... tee ,hee j/k

sumo
01-17-2007, 04:00 PM
DENNY CRANE! - he keeps coming up on this thread - IMO he's the funniest character on TV right now and every woman on that show is smokin hot including the midget that tackled Denny in last night's episode

sumo
01-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Bill Cowher's wife...... tee ,hee j/k

why just kidding? Kay's a handsome woman..

Maidenarcher
01-17-2007, 08:19 PM
Prince William, because he is way too young.....But, if I weren't a married woman I would let him eat crackers, cookies, or chips in my bed....

3 to be 4
01-17-2007, 08:47 PM
Kurt Warners wife. What a HOTTIE!!!!!!!!!

dash66
01-18-2007, 11:12 AM
I can't believe I'm going to admit to this, but if you really want to know, my sick attraction is Monica Lewinski!

Big D
01-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Tanya Harding.

floodcitygirl
01-18-2007, 12:58 PM
Tanya Harding.Ok Big D....you outta be ashamed...yuck!!! :sofunny:

Big D
01-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Ok Big D....you outta be ashamed...yuck!!! :sofunny:

tell me about it.

floodcitygirl
01-18-2007, 01:23 PM
tell me about it.Sorry....just my personal opinion. She kind of gives me the eebie geebies. :flap: You can still come hang out with us in Cincy though. Just don't bring her....we Steeler fans would proabaly mistake her for a typical female Bengal fan and assume she was trying to corrupt you...then WHO KNOWS what might happen???!!! :cheers:

Big D
01-18-2007, 01:32 PM
Sorry....just my personal opinion. She kind of gives me the eebie geebies. :flap: You can still come hang out with us in Cincy though. Just don't bring her....we Steeler fans would proabaly mistake her for a typical female Bengal fan and assume she was trying to corrupt you...then WHO KNOWS what might happen???!!! :cheers:

exactly why the attraction. She is crazy. Kinda a little fetish of mine..

sumo
01-18-2007, 01:34 PM
exactly why the attraction. She is crazy. Kinda a little fetish of mine..

DUDE!!! - you know she could and would kick your a-- if things ever got a little tense - so you have to take that into consideration - just a heads up...

Big D
01-18-2007, 01:40 PM
DUDE!!! - you know she could and would kick your a-- if things ever got a little tense - so you have to take that into consideration - just a heads up...

EXACTLY! you cant tell me its not hot that a chick can kick a guys ass.

sumo
01-18-2007, 01:44 PM
EXACTLY! you cant tell me its not hot that a chick can kick a guys ass.

Whatever floats your boat my bruthuh!! - but for me I would have to say it would be a huge turn off to have a girl I'm attracted to kick my a-- - but hey that's just me - I'm sure I'm in the minority, so don't go away feeling like a freak or anything...

MACH1
01-18-2007, 02:59 PM
Courtney Thorne-Smith on According to Jim......:naughty:

Big D
01-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Courtney Thorne-Smith on According to Jim......:naughty:

did you see her when she was on melrose place??

MACH1
01-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Nope didnt watch that show.

Big D
01-18-2007, 03:24 PM
Nope didnt watch that show.

she was ten years younger and quite the little knock out

Mosca
01-18-2007, 03:42 PM
Dorothy Hamill.

Preacher
01-20-2007, 03:45 PM
MOther Theresa...

I'm a pastor... What ELSE COULD I SAY?

MommyDoc
01-20-2007, 08:11 PM
James Bond - a blonde????? :jawdrop: Somehow I just couldn't get into a blonde Bond - it's unnatural!!!

http://www.barstoolsports.com/_images/articles/2006/04/06/vinatieri.jpg

I may disagree with you on coaching choices but I agree with your choice in guilty pleasures... I never understood why girls liked Brady.... Vinitieri Rules!!!

Mosca
01-29-2007, 04:32 PM
OK, now I'm an older guy... and I've never wandered and never will, it's not my nature.

That being said, here are some of the older women I find attractive. I'm never ashamed to find anyone attractive; I find almost ALL women attractive. But these women are both attractive and interesting.

http://www.briandunning.com/1000questions/images/margaret2.jpg http://www.briandunning.com/1000questions/images/margaret-easley.jpg

Margaret Easley, the woman from the Hughesnet commercial. She has those crazy eyes and hips. Her "day job" is a comedian; she is a Groundlings alum (as were Laraine Newman, Paul Reubens, Jon Lovitz, Phil Hartman, Julia Sweeney, Lisa Kudrow, Will Ferrell, Cheri Oteri, and Cheryl Hines). Here is her "1000 Questions" interview. (http://www.briandunning.com/1000questions/margaret-easley.shtml) "If one more person comes up to me asking about the g-xk-17 connector cable to their satellite dish, I may weep. Apparently, many people think that I actually invented DirecWay."

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/2065969/2111765/2113213/050228_ARC_Overstock.jpg

Sabine Ehrenfield, from the Overstock.com commercials. Sure, it's all about the "O". But check out her background. From Slate: "In addition to German and English, Sabine speaks French and Italian. She is proficient in basic tactical pistol skills, because she thought it would be a fun thing to learn. She also has a private pilot's license and 350 hours in the air. After reading the Richard Bach book Biplane, she was inspired to fly solo—in an old-style, aerobatic tailwheel plane—from California to Montana. With camping gear in the back so she could land along the route to sleep and refuel."

http://www.redcross.org/static/file_cont2715_lang0_1095.jpg

Joan Lunden. Watch her go toe to toe with Frank Zappa (part 1) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhiYAh4Ck4g) (part 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtATvDzY2YY) in this interview on song lyrics, from the late '80s; not only does she hold her own, she lets him know that she's been ordered to play straw man for him... but debates him to a draw anyhow. That takes intellectual power.

http://www.dragcity.com/bands/lkightlinger.jpg

Laura Kightlinger. Easily the most beautiful woman to ever be in the cast of Saturday Night Live. Read her book Quick Shots of False Hope: A Rejection Collection, if you can find it. From Amazon.com: "Kightlinger masters the art of expressing acid distaste better than anyone I have read in years....[her] use of language is razor like: you will be reading the next sentence before you notice the blood from the subtle cut two lines back." It's funny and depressing at the same time.

That's it. I think it would be an absolute blast to spend a day trying to keep up with any one of these women.

Tom

memphissteelergirl
01-31-2007, 03:33 PM
Gene Simmons from KISS....I suppose it's the "tongue" thing. :hunch:

HometownGal
01-31-2007, 03:38 PM
What is it , the chin. This guy could replace Cowher.:wink02: I guess I need achin implant if I'm gonna impress the girls.:flap:

Nope - not the chin. Brady is the one with the butt chin, not Adam V - LOL! The guy is just G-Q handsome and has a killer smile. He's also Italian and in my book, Italian men are all HOT! :wink02:

sumo
01-31-2007, 03:41 PM
OK, now I'm an older guy... and I've never wandered and never will, it's not my nature.

That being said, here are some of the older women I find attractive. I'm never ashamed to find anyone attractive; I find almost ALL women attractive. But these women are both attractive and interesting.

http://www.briandunning.com/1000questions/images/margaret2.jpg http://www.briandunning.com/1000questions/images/margaret-easley.jpg

Margaret Easley, the woman from the Hughesnet commercial. She has those crazy eyes and hips. Her "day job" is a comedian; she is a Groundlings alum (as were Laraine Newman, Paul Reubens, Jon Lovitz, Phil Hartman, Julia Sweeney, Lisa Kudrow, Will Ferrell, Cheri Oteri, and Cheryl Hines). Here is her "1000 Questions" interview. (http://www.briandunning.com/1000questions/margaret-easley.shtml) "If one more person comes up to me asking about the g-xk-17 connector cable to their satellite dish, I may weep. Apparently, many people think that I actually invented DirecWay."

http://img.slate.com/media/1/123125/2065969/2111765/2113213/050228_ARC_Overstock.jpg

Sabine Ehrenfield, from the Overstock.com commercials. Sure, it's all about the "O". But check out her background. From Slate: "In addition to German and English, Sabine speaks French and Italian. She is proficient in basic tactical pistol skills, because she thought it would be a fun thing to learn. She also has a private pilot's license and 350 hours in the air. After reading the Richard Bach book Biplane, she was inspired to fly solo?in an old-style, aerobatic tailwheel plane?from California to Montana. With camping gear in the back so she could land along the route to sleep and refuel."

http://www.redcross.org/static/file_cont2715_lang0_1095.jpg

Joan Lunden. Watch her go toe to toe with Frank Zappa (part 1) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhiYAh4Ck4g) (part 2) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtATvDzY2YY) in this interview on song lyrics, from the late '80s; not only does she hold her own, she lets him know that she's been ordered to play straw man for him... but debates him to a draw anyhow. That takes intellectual power.

http://www.dragcity.com/bands/lkightlinger.jpg

Laura Kightlinger. Easily the most beautiful woman to ever be in the cast of Saturday Night Live. Read her book Quick Shots of False Hope: A Rejection Collection, if you can find it. From Amazon.com: "Kightlinger masters the art of expressing acid distaste better than anyone I have read in years....[her] use of language is razor like: you will be reading the next sentence before you notice the blood from the subtle cut two lines back." It's funny and depressing at the same time.

That's it. I think it would be an absolute blast to spend a day trying to keep up with any one of these women.

Tom

So Tom - you're one for conversation... yeah - the brainy ones always talk too much ...just kidding (kind of) ..

SteelCzar76
01-31-2007, 06:42 PM
I was just wondering,....how long will it be before someone starts the "Who do you think is hot" thread ? LOL

floodcitygirl
01-31-2007, 08:02 PM
I was just wondering,....how long will it be before someone starts the "Who do you think is hot" thread ? LOLI believe it was already merged into this one...sorry.....I think I actually was the culprit who started it. :whistle:

SteelCzar76
01-31-2007, 08:25 PM
I believe it was already merged into this one...sorry.....I think I actually was the culprit who started it. :whistle:

LMAO- yes but you may have been a bit too subtle ?:sofunny:

floodcitygirl
01-31-2007, 08:37 PM
LMAO- yes but you may have been a bit too subtle ?:sofunny:When you're right, you're right. I just went back and looked at my pics of Adrian Paul......definately too subtle. I'll have to do better! :naughty:

Mosca
01-31-2007, 09:31 PM
So Tom - you're one for conversation... yeah - the brainy ones always talk too much ...just kidding (kind of) ..

Well, I didn't necessarily say that that was the PRIMARY thing I found attractive. But I wouldn't be able to stand a boring mate. It starts with being interesting and funny having a sense of humor.

I'm a slug now, a bump on a log. Any of those women would run circles around me. But I can dream. And anyhow, s'OK. Me & Mary Joan are fine. She roots for the Steelers with me on Sunday, that's all I need.

Tom

SteelCzar76
01-31-2007, 10:03 PM
When you're right, you're right. I just went back and looked at my pics of Adrian Paul......definately too subtle. I'll have to do better! :naughty:

I was thinking more attractive women yes. Adrian Paul or any other guys,.....ehhh,...not so much. LOL (Though i do respect the rights of the ladies to 'get their lust on' as well) :sofunny:

floodcitygirl
02-01-2007, 08:14 AM
I was thinking more attractive women yes. Adrian Paul or any other guys,.....ehhh,...not so much. LOL (Though i do respect the rights of the ladies to 'get their lust on' as well) :sofunny:Hey...I can only do so much! There are some things that other people will have to take responsibility for. :smile:

stlrtruck
02-05-2007, 01:30 PM
For the longest time I use to be secretively attracted to Marlie Matlin (if you don't know who she is, she was the lady who signed the "National Anthem" in the Super Bowl).

sumo
02-05-2007, 02:25 PM
Well, I didn't necessarily say that that was the PRIMARY thing I found attractive. But I wouldn't be able to stand a boring mate. It starts with being interesting and funny having a sense of humor.

I'm a slug now, a bump on a log. Any of those women would run circles around me. But I can dream. And anyhow, s'OK. Me & Mary Joan are fine. She roots for the Steelers with me on Sunday, that's all I need.

Tom

You say it in passing, but it is extremely very rare, next to impossible - to find a woman who enjoys football season - you are a lucky man - I get nagged during football games:dang: :dang:

stlrtruck
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
You say it in passing, but it is extremely very rare, next to impossible - to find a woman who enjoys football season - you are a lucky man - I get nagged during football games:dang: :dang:

At least my wife knows better than that during the season. And when I do go out to watch it with friends, she gets enough information to know whether or not we'll be talking later that night or not!

ARKIESTEEL
02-05-2007, 02:31 PM
That chic off the jetsons was pretty hot:cheer:

ARKIESTEEL
02-05-2007, 02:32 PM
and that chic holding the cash at the top of the screen has her good days and bad

Mosca
02-05-2007, 04:15 PM

The + side; on Sundays she roots for the Steelers with me.

The - side; she's a diehard Fightin' Irish on Saturdays.