PDA

View Full Version : Dear Steeler Fans at Steeler Fever Forum

hardwork
08-06-2005, 11:40 PM
Well the season is drawing near. Thanks for allowing me to have some fun with you. You're a loyal group of fans. I wouldn't have expected the Steelers to have anything but. You have a strong and proud tradition. And deservingly so. Bradshaw has always been my favorite QB, and many of the things I admired in him are present in Tom Brady. Neither one was, or is, at all intimidated by pressure. Both never stopped, or stop, looking down field no matter what was, or is, around them.

So, I wish you luck this year. I can say that because it isn't what you do, or don't do, that will make our season. It is what we do, or don't do, that will make our season.

I'll drop in after September's game to either take a few lumps, or give out a few.

Hardwork

75th Airborne Rangers

Prosdo
08-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Good luck to the Patriots as well. Also I did not know you were an airborne ranger. A friend of mine that I grew up with is down in Georgia getting his basic training. He wants to become an airborne ranger.

BB2W
08-07-2005, 01:13 AM
Thanks HW, and you are always welcome here.....very nice post by a visitor, and a fan of one of our most bitter rivals.

SteelR1
08-07-2005, 11:01 AM
Good Luck to you also,

LambertIsGod58
08-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Class act....nice to see from a rival fan.

BlitzburghRockCity
08-07-2005, 01:18 PM
We've had alot of fun and some heated debates with you since you joined up. You're always a good guy to talk too, and definately stop back anytime!

clevestinks
08-08-2005, 08:46 AM
HW, I`m sure its been are pleasure. You are respected around here. Come back soon, ya hear.