01-06-2007, 03:34 PM
.......losing another playoff game... :tt02: :cheer: :tt02: :cheer:
God I can't stand him.

polamalufan43
01-06-2007, 03:38 PM
.......losing another playoff game... :tt02: :cheer: :tt02: :cheer:
God I can't stand him.

WOOT WOOT!

I can't stand him either my friend. I don't know why. I think it's either because A. His commericals are on every 2 seconds, or B. Every freaking thing in the NFL mentions him. It's so annoying. Sure, he's an excellent QB, but after about the 100+ time it gets annoying.

Here's to you Peyton, lose one for the "fans"

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 04:04 PM
If he was the Steelers starting QB there wouldnt be so much contempt for him. He is a great QB but unfortunately he is fast becoming the Dan Marino of this era. I like him and ss long he isnt playing the Steelers I always want him to win, especially versus the Patsies. :wink02:

boLT fan
01-06-2007, 04:11 PM
WOOT WOOT!

I can't stand him either my friend. I don't know why. I think it's either because A. His commericals are on every 2 seconds, or B. Every freaking thing in the NFL mentions him. It's so annoying. Sure, he's an excellent QB, but after about the 100+ time it gets annoying.

Here's to you Peyton, lose one for the "fans"

~Polamalufan43:tt02:

That doesn't make any sense. You hate Peyton because OTHER PEOPLE talk about him. What has he done wrong? Don't hate him, hate ESPN. :thumbsup:

Borski
01-06-2007, 04:11 PM
I want him to win this game cause I bet on the game but I know he'll lose next week

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 04:13 PM
I have money on him and the Colts also with a 7.5 point handicap.

KC just looks very average at this moment.

klick81
01-06-2007, 04:22 PM
I SOOOOOOOOOOO want to see Manning and the Colts choke. Dungy is a class act and I like the guy, but I cannot stand Peyton's whiny ass.

Of course, the Chiefs can't even make a 20 yard field goal, so Manning may not have to do much tonight.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 04:29 PM
If he was the Steelers starting QB there wouldnt be so much contempt for him. He is a great QB but unfortunately he is fast becoming the Dan Marino of this era. I like him and ss long he isnt playing the Steelers I always want him to win, especially versus the Patsies. :wink02:

Ok first thing don't even say he is the Dan Marino of his era. Last time I checked Dan Marino at least got his team to the Super Bowl. Plus the piece of shit Peyton Manning has only gotten his team to one ****ing AFC title game. The guy is a fraud and is a ****ing tool. If the Cheifs get their heads out of their asses then they are going to drop Golden Boy to 3-7 in the play-offs.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 04:30 PM
Of course, the Chiefs can't even make a 20 yard field goal, so Manning may not have to do much tonight.

*doink*

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 04:36 PM
I have money on him and the Colts also with a 7.5 point handicap.

KC just looks very average at this moment.

Indy doesn't look all that impressive at the moment either with only 2 FGs on the board. Of course that could change in the blink of an eye.

Good luck on your bet, Nigel, but I'm cheering for the Chiefs. :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43
01-06-2007, 04:44 PM
He just threw another INT. Unbelievable. Mr. Dungy, I feel for you.

fansince'76
01-06-2007, 04:46 PM
Neither one of these teams is going past next week, regardless of who wins.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 04:48 PM
He just threw another INT. Unbelievable. Mr. Dungy, I feel for you.

Dude with how bad the Chiefs offense has looked the Colts should be up 21-28 to nothing. But Mr. I fold like a lawn chair in the play-offs aka Peyton Manning is keeping the Chiefs in the game. Its just so funny seeing this over-rated piece of crap fall apart in the play-offs every year.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 04:51 PM
peyton doesnt need to play like a great qb. hes got adam vinatieri now. 9-0.

and larry johnson is getting shut down by the worst rushing d in the league. wasnt he supposed to get 300 yds today? im thinking the colts practiced containing him.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 04:52 PM
Ok first thing don't even say he is the Dan Marino of his era. Last time I checked Dan Marino at least got his team to the Super Bowl. Plus the piece of shit Peyton Manning has only gotten his team to one ****ing AFC title game. The guy is a fraud and is a ****ing tool. If the Cheifs get their heads out of their asses then they are going to drop Golden Boy to 3-7 in the play-offs.

1 Super Bowl in his rookie season, wow, that makes all the difference. A fraud? It isnt his fault that the Colts management has spent more money on the offense than the defense. When Marino and the Dolphins went to the SB, they had the #7 scoring defense. And they werent that low again until Marino's last year. I wonder if the Colts have ever had a team with a scoring D that low? They were #2 last year and #7 in 2002 but that is deceiving since the Colts were up big early in most of their games. :jerkit:

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 04:57 PM
As bad as peyton has been (and he has been bad) Green looks awful - he looks nervous and gun shy in the pocket.

He has happier feet than Eli Manning.

I expected the Colts to win this going away and I still do, KC just isnt that good a team.

LJ cant do it all by himself - Green (or Huard) has to take a shot down field the Colts are putting 8/9 in the box every snap and he is throwing crappy short stuff.

NM

fansince'76
01-06-2007, 04:57 PM
A fraud? It isnt his fault that the Colts management has spent more money on the offense than the defense.

Which begs the question would Peyton Manning be willing to agree to a massive restructuring of his cap hogging contract, ala Elway? I personally doubt it.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 04:58 PM
1 Super Bowl in his rookie season, wow, that makes all the difference. A fraud? It isnt his fault that the Colts management has spent more money on the offense than the defense. When Marino and the Dolphins went to the SB, they had the #7 scoring defense. And they werent that low again until Marino's last year. I wonder if the Colts have ever had a team with a scoring D that low? They were #2 last year and #7 in 2002 but that is deceiving since the Colts were up big early in most of their games. :jerkit: good point. after his 2nd season in 84 marino went about 15 years without even a champ game visit. the book isnt closed on manning yet. thers nothing to say he cant wind up like steve mcnair and go to a team like the ravens later in his career.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 04:59 PM
1 Super Bowl in his rookie season, wow, that makes all the difference. A fraud? It isnt his fault that the Colts management has spent more money on the offense than the defense. When Marino and the Dolphins went to the SB, they had the #7 scoring defense. And they werent that low again until Marino's last year. I wonder if the Colts have ever had a team with a scoring D that low? They were #2 last year and #7 in 2002 but that is deceiving since the Colts were up big early in most of their games. :jerkit:

Peyton Manning has played in only 1 AFC title game (wow thats ****ing impressive) and got his ass handed to him 20-3 by the Pats. The Colts defense played well enough for Peyton to win that game but your boy Peyton threw 4 picks that game. You make me sick and really have no business being a Steelers fan by defending that piece of shit Peyton Manning.

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 05:00 PM
Anybody want to explain the fallacy of blaming the Colts postseason woes on their D?

Today is just another example of a Colts O underperforming under playoff pressure, and specifically No.18.

I hate the look on his face when he throws a shovel pass (designed I might add) to his Rb for a 3 yard loss then gets that 'woe is me' look on his face gesturing to his WR's to come back to him.

Laughable.

NM

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:02 PM
Nigel Peyton Manning is God don't you know. Even Steelers fans slob all over his knob. There is a couple in this thread. Peyton didn't win jack in college and hasn't won jack in the pros.

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Peytoon can be rattled and make mistakes like he just did with that pick. That's is the most glaring difference between him and Brady and what makes Brady the best QB in the league (imho) - you can't rattle Tom.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:04 PM
Peytoon can be rattled and make mistakes like he just did with that pick. That's is the most glaring difference between him and Brady and what makes Brady the best QB in the league (imho) - you can't rattle Tom.

Very well said Hometown. I hate Tom Brady but the guy is money when the pressure is on.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:06 PM

He can be rattled, he just doesnt show it.

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Nigel Peyton Manning is God don't you know. Even Steelers fans slob all over his knob. There is a couple in this thread. Peyton didn't win jack in college and hasn't won jack in the pros.

Its pretty tiring debunking the same BS everytime Peyton Manning comes into the conversation - how many guys get to throw to a WR corps of that quality and come up with nothing year after year?

Show me some playofff games where the Colts lost 38-41 and Peyton threw for 4 TD's - and i'll show you a playoff game that the Colts D lost for them.

Look at who Ben has to throw to : a quality WR, Hines Ward and a decent rookie WR, also look at who Brady has to throw to - a Tight end with a case of the dropsies and a guy who couldnt even break the San Diego WR corps.

Peyton is choking this one, a better team than the Chiefs would have put their foot on the Colts windpipe and not let up for a second.

On a plus note, I loved Law's interception.

NM

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Which begs the question would Peyton Manning be willing to agree to a massive restructuring of his cap hogging contract, ala Elway? I personally doubt it.

If he does it, like Elway, would all these "I hate Peyton because he is a choker in the playoffs" helmets think better of him? Probably not.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:08 PM
Peyton just threw his third INT. Yea he is so ****ing awesome. Lets just slob all over his knob and say how great he is.

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 05:10 PM
If he does it, like Elway, would all these "I hate Peyton because he is a choker in the playoffs" helmets think better of him? Probably not.

Aside from being a whining choker, he has alot of great personality traits - you get to see them in those adverts. :sofunny:

NM

fansince'76
01-06-2007, 05:12 PM

Elway had the label of "playoff choker" himself until he did it - of course, Elway actually got to SBs.

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 05:13 PM
Ha ha. Manning has just choked No.3 - against Kansas no less.

More commercials Pay-a-ton.

NM

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:13 PM
You make me sick and really have no business being a Steelers fan by defending that piece of shit Peyton Manning.

:bs:

Oh I get it. I like one non-Steelers player and I am automatically debunked as a Steeler fan. I'm sorry but who let you decide what determines a Steeler fan and what doesnt? That is the most ridiculous statement ever. Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:15 PM
Elway had the label of "playoff choker" himself until he did it - of course, Elway actually got to SBs.

You are right, then all of a sudden he is the best thing since sliced bread. People are funny.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:16 PM
:bs:

Oh I get it. I like one non-Steelers player and I am automatically debunked as a Steeler fan. I'm sorry but who let you decide what determines a Steeler fan and what doesnt? That is the most ridiculous statement ever. Congratulations. :thumbsup:

Hell I like alot of non Steelers players. Just not over-rated pieces of shit like Peyton Manning. If you like rooting for chokers thats your problem.

fansince'76
01-06-2007, 05:17 PM
You are right, then all of a sudden he is the best thing since sliced bread. People are funny.

Yeah, I don't get it either. The fact is until Manning wins a SB, he's gonna have alot of people badmouthing him.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Its pretty tiring debunking the same BS everytime Peyton Manning comes into the conversation - how many guys get to throw to a WR corps of that quality and come up with nothing year after year?

Jim Kelly and Dan Marino to name 2......

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Yeah, I don't get it either. The fact is until Manning wins a SB, he's gonna have alot of people badmouthing him.

Then all of a sudden he will be "better than Dan Marino wished he could be" etc. etc. etc.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Hell I like alot of non Steelers players. Just not over-rated pieces of shit like Peyton Manning. If you like rooting for chokers thats your problem.

In my opinion, he is the underdog because of the way people scapegoat him, as you do. I like the way he plays, he just has to get the monkey off his back like Steve Young did.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:24 PM
Well **** Peyton Manning and even if he wins a Super Bowl I will still bad mouth him. The guy is a bum in the play-offs. Plus he plays in a dome. Has had all-pro talent around on him on offense.

Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Edge James and Marshall Faulk before James. Plus Peyton has had Marcus Pollard, Dallas Clark, Ken Dilger as TE's to throw to. Dan Marino had the Marks brothers in Duper and Clayton. Plus never had an elite RB like Peyton has had.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
People have to understand I live in Indiana so I have had to put up with Colts fans and their love fest with Peyton Manning his whole career. So I confess thats what fuels my hatred.lol

fansince'76
01-06-2007, 05:27 PM
People have to understand I live in Indiana so I have had to put up with Colts fans and their love fest with Peyton Manning his whole career. So I confess thats what fuels my hatred.lol

I was beginning to wonder - that clears it up.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Peyton may be laying an egg but Addai is killing the Chiefs.

And now he just scored a TD.

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 05:28 PM
Hey guys - play nice. I like Peytoon as a person and I respect him as a QB, but I don't idolize him like some of the football analysts do. It doesn't make anyone less of a Steelers fan for admiring a non-Steeler. Hell - I was a huge Jim Kelly fan and though I prayed the Steelers D wouldn't make a turf pizza out of him or hurt him when we played the Bills, I still cheered on my Steelers.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 05:29 PM
You make me sick and really have no business being a Steelers fan by defending that piece of shit Peyton Manning.whats defending peyton have to do with being a steelerfan?

Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin. That would be great to have an OT that actually could block.

personally i'd rather see a steelerfan defend peyton than to see one root against their own team.

im actually enjoying the colts defense and running game pick it up to take some of the pressure off of manning. j. addai is looking like l. johnson. indy dont need to pass the ball against the cheifs.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:29 PM

Interesting.....

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:30 PM
I was beginning to wonder - that clears it up.

Oh I can come man up to why I hate the guy. I will always will.lol Peyton just lucky the Colts defense actually showed up and Joseph Addai looks like the next elite RB for Peyton Manning to have.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:33 PM
whats defending peyton have to do with being a steelerfan?

personally i'd rather see a steelerfan defend peyton than to see one root against their own team.

im actually enjoying the colts defense and running game pick it up to take some of the pressure off of manning. j. addai is looking like l. johnson. indy dont need to pass the ball against the cheifs.

I really don't give a **** what you think Tony and I make one little statement and thats all you can bring up. Thats fine. I hate lossing to the Ravens and the Steelers got their asses handed to them that day and I was pissed. You act like I wrote the gospel of Jesus ****ing Christ. I can't make a ****ing mistake.

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-06-2007, 05:33 PM
this game is painful to watch.....guess we won't have to worry about the 6th seed winning the super bowl again this year. :burp:

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 05:34 PM

:egg: :busted: :bomb:

Ouch.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Hey guys - play nice. I like Peytoon as a person and I respect him as a QB, but I don't idolize him like some of the football analysts do. It doesn't make anyone less of a Steelers fan for admiring a non-Steeler. Hell - I was a huge Jim Kelly fan and though I prayed the Steelers D wouldn't make a turf pizza out of him or hurt him when we played the Bills, I still cheered on my Steelers.yeah, i was a huge jim kelly fan too. moreso than montana, or elway, or any of the other front runners. i still liked rod woodson popping his head off like a mushroom cap for that turf pizza though. i would be an insult for anyone to question my leyalty to the steelers for enjoying a qb who happened to NOT play for the steelers. oh...

j. kelly> b. brister.

i enjoyed watching warren moon too... and dan fouts... and dan marino.... and p. manning..... etc.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 05:53 PM

Go ahead and try your bitch shit like always Tony. I made that statement right after the Steelers getting their asses handed to them by the Ravens and was pissed off. Plus my point was if the Steelers won out and made a late push for the play-offs then so be it. But if the Steelers actually finished 4-12 then it wasn't the end of world since they could get a top pick in the draft. But like typical Hipchest you always spin it around to cause shit.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 06:10 PM
Damn, the Colts pass rush just went off and effectively ended the Chiefs' season.

See ya Herm. :fishing:

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 06:13 PM
looks like peyton didnt have to win the game himself. (i hope i dont lose no steelers cred or have my loyalty to the black and gold questioned for such a statement).

if it comes down to the colts vs. ravens, im definitely a huge colts fan next week!!!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 06:15 PM
**** the Ravens and the Colts. If you like a little bitch like Peyton Manning thats your own fault.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 06:16 PM
looks like peyton didnt have to win the game himself. (i hope i dont lose no steelers cred or have my loyalty to the black and gold questioned for such a statement).

if it comes down to the colts vs. ravens, im definitely a huge colts fan next week!!!

Go Colts then!

Uh oh, I guess I better deduct some points from my Steeler fan membership.

83-Steelers-43
01-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Congratulations to Tony Dungy and the Colts. It wasn't pretty but not all of them are. All that matters is that your going to the next level. Good job and good luck against the Ravens.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 06:27 PM
manning got it done! kill the ratbirds. mannings gotta like flying under the radar for once.

now im pulling for hasselbeck, pennington, and garcia.

i hope thats all right with everybody :wink: i promise, i wont stomp my feet and cry, if one of their opponents wins though!

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Did anybody happen to count how many times Chris Collinsworth said the words "Peyton Manning"?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 06:36 PM
manning got it done! kill the ratbirds. mannings gotta like flying under the radar for once.

now im pulling for hasselbeck, pennington, and garcia.

i hope thats all right with everybody :wink: i promise, i wont stomp my feet and cry, if one of their opponents wins though!

Who's crying Tony? Answer me that. I just don't slob all over Peyton Manning's knob like you do and Colts fans do.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Who's crying Tony? Answer me that.

here you go.

You make me sick and really have no business being a Steelers fan by defending that piece of shit Peyton Manning.

really im amazed that clevestinks gets an infraction for saying someone is a "puke" and this crap from bngf32 continues to go on. i can understand calling someone a puke if they constantly talk crap about the steelers on THIS board. but to say someone has no business being a steelersfan because they are rooting for the colts over the cheifs?

all i know is that if i called t. brady a piece of shit the thread would promptly be moved to the blast furnace.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Is Peyton Manning a memeber of this site? I can't personally attack Peyton Manning. Ok Tony whatever dude. Plus I told LITP to ding me with an infraction. I really don't care.

klick81
01-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Hey, did anyone see that home video of lil baby Payton playing football in his backyard??? He was whining there too!!! I guess now we know that he's been a whiner his whole life.

LOL...it was hilarious/cute when he stopped his whining, picked up his helmet, and ran for the touchdown with the ball on one hand and the helmet on the other :toofunny: .

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Hey, did anyone see that home video of lil baby Payton playing football in his backyard??? He was whining there too!!! I guess now we know that he's been a whiner his whole life.

LOL...it was hilarious/cute when he stopped his whining, picked up his helmet, and ran for the touchdown with the ball on one hand and the helmet on the other :toofunny: .

Watch it Tony might come at you for smacking the Golden Boy Peyton Manning.:toofunny:

PisnNapalm
01-06-2007, 07:19 PM
Well crap.... The Colts D finally showed up to play a game.

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 07:25 PM
C'mon guys - let's cease with the Romper Room crap or no magic mirror for any of you. :flap:

To the Blast Furnace this thread goes.

SteelCzar76
01-06-2007, 07:40 PM
C'mon guys - let's cease with the Romper Room crap or no magic mirror for any of you. :flap:

"I see Tony, and BlackNGold, and LITP and Klick and Hinez and,............:sofunny:

Real talk though,.... it was a good look for Tony Dungy and his men get the win. (Though i hate it had to come at Herm's expense.)

"Hail Caesar,......HAIL THE BLACK AND GOLD"

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 07:42 PM
Watch it Tony might come at you for smacking the Golden Boy Peyton Manning.:toofunny:

:yawn:

anyone have a mirror for this guy?

Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32
Here is to the 4-12 record I'm hoping for so the Steelers can draft OT Joe Thomas from Wisconsin. That would be great to have an OT that actually could block.

warning: root for manning and Black and Gold "Forever" 32 (:chuckle:) will revoke your steelerfan membership!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 07:53 PM
:yawn:

anyone have a mirror for this guy?

warning: root for manning and Black and Gold "Forever" 32 (:chuckle:) will revoke your steelerfan membership!

You keep bringing that lame shit up Tony whatever man. So what I said I wanted the Steelers to finish 4-12 to select Joe Thomas after they got their ass kicked by the Ravens. After that impressive performance by the Steelers that day the Steelers looked like a 4-12 team. But you can never let shit slide and have played that lame ass smack out.

If some Steelers fans want to root for a soft little bitch like Peyton Manning thats their problem.

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Romper Bomper Stomper boo.

Time for me to get out the paddle for some of you. Please guys - I don't want to have to close this thread.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 08:03 PM
Romper Bomper Stomper boo.

Time for me to get out the paddle for some of you. Please guys - I don't want to have to close this thread.sorry gal. i dont want to push you to that point. you know i will stick up for fellow steelerfans when i see them being attacked and thats all it was. my point has been made. i'm done now.

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:11 PM
What's wrong with Peyton Manning when he isn't playing the Steelers?

MACH1
01-06-2007, 08:12 PM

Yep and his forehead was huge back then to.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 08:15 PM
What's wrong with Peyton Manning when he isn't playing the Steelers?

I think he is a soft little bitch that folds like a lawn chair in the play-offs. Plus I hate hearing how he is the greatest ever when Peyton isn't even the greatest QB in Colts history. I think that belongs to Johnny Unitas.

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:28 PM
I think he is a soft little bitch that folds like a lawn chair in the play-offs. Plus I hate hearing how he is the greatest ever when Peyton isn't even the greatest QB in Colts history. I think that belongs to Johnny Unitas.

Yeah, and I think blue is prettier than purple, doesn't mean I'm right.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Yeah, and I think blue is prettier than purple, doesn't mean I'm right.

Ok?

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Ok?

Put shit in context, statistically speaking Manning is one of the greatest QB's of all time. Just b/c you "think" he is soft doesn't mean is. I'd like to see you out there taking the same hits he takes every game. He doesn't miss games due to injury, he is one of the hardest workers out there, and he seems like a pretty funny guy to boot.

Don't make stuff up just b/c you are jealous of him(i.e. him being soft), it's pretty sad.

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:36 PM
folds like a lawn chair in the play-offs.

Did you hate Cowher up until last year?

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 08:39 PM
Put shit in context, statistically speaking Manning is one of the greatest QB's of all time. Just b/c you "think" he is soft doesn't mean is. I'd like to see you out there taking the same hits he takes every game. He doesn't miss games due to injury, he is one of the hardest workers out there, and he seems like a pretty funny guy to boot.

Don't make stuff up just b/c you are jealous of him(i.e. him being soft), it's pretty sad.

I'm not jealous of ****ing Peyton Manning. I just don't slob all over his knob like Colts fans, most of America and some of you on this site do.

Great he has the stats good for ****ing Peyton Manning. You can go and give him head now. 4-7 in the play-offs enough said. He is a bitch and go ahead and root for a bitch. Plus you'll smack Tom Brady but he actually has won something like 3 Super Bowls. I hate Brady also but he is money when it counts unlike your boy Peyton.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 08:41 PM

you better watch it! your about to get your steeler fan card revoked. and you damn well better like raven purple more than colts blue next weekend! :rolleyes:

good point though. the same thing all the haters say about manning is the EXACT same thing all the haters said about cowher.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 08:44 PM
**** the Ravens and **** the Colts. Root for Peyton all you want. I hate both ****ing teams so I could care less who wins that ****ing game.

Indy_Steelers
01-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Peyton actually said something nice about his O line this playoff.
About their being no contempt for him if he were a Steeler, we already had our Peyton, we just called him Kordell.

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:48 PM
I'm not jealous of ****ing Peyton Manning. I just don't slob all over his knob like Colts fans, most of America and some of you on this site do.

Great he has the stats good for ****ing Peyton Manning. You can go and give him head now. 4-7 in the play-offs enough said. He is a bitch and go ahead and root for a bitch. Plus you'll smack Tom Brady but he actually has won something like 3 Super Bowls. I hate Brady also but he is money when it counts unlike your boy Peyton.

I smack Peyton too, but I wouldn't call him soft or give him any less credit than he is due. The fact of the matter is Peyton doesn't choke these games away all on his own. And who said I am rooting for him? Man you need to go hit up some prozac.

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 08:50 PM
you better watch it! your about to get your steeler fan card revoked. and you damn well better like raven purple more than colts blue next weekend! :rolleyes:

good point though. the same thing all the haters say about manning is the EXACT same thing all the haters said about cowher.

Eh, this guy is just butt hurt b/c he lives in Indiana. He can have my Steeler fan card as far as I'm concerned. I am a fan of FOOTBALL FIRST, then the Steelers.

Believe it or not BNG football existed before the Steelers did, so top being a typical homer that thinks everything we have is better than what everyone else has. Peyton is the 2nd best QB in the game today......PERIOD!

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 08:52 PM
I smack Peyton too, but I wouldn't call him soft or give him any less credit than he is due. The fact of the matter is Peyton doesn't choke these games away all on his own. And who said I am rooting for him? Man you need to go hit up some prozac.

Man I don't need no prozac. I hate the guy and I think he is over-rated. Its an opinion. The guy is soft when it comes to pressure situations. Sorry I just won't be impressed with his stats. He plays in a ****ing dome and has had all-pro talent around him on offense. I know I know Johnny Unitas and all the great QB's had talent around him also. Just saying I'm sick of all the excuses for Peyton Manning and just pointing he has been on some good teams and has big parts in the Colts let downs.

2003 AFC title game vs the Pats. The Colts defense only gave up 20 points that game. Peyton had 4 INT's since he can't handle the elements/pressure. He is a fraud.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 08:56 PM
Eh, this guy is just butt hurt b/c he lives in Indiana. He can have my Steeler fan card as far as I'm concerned. I am a fan of FOOTBALL FIRST, then the Steelers.

Believe it or not BNG football existed before the Steelers did, so top being a typical homer that thinks everything we have is better than what everyone else has. Peyton is the 2nd best QB in the game today......PERIOD!

Far from that dude. You don't have clue about me. I'm critical of the Steelers as well. I think Johnny Unitas is the greatest QB ever. He wasn't a Steeler. Ok the Steelers cut him but he is known for being a Baltimore Colt . If I was a Steelers homer I think I would call Terry Bradshaw the greatest ever. I happen to think Walter Payton is the greatest RB ever not Franco or Jerome.

One of my current favorite players is LaDanian Tomlinson. So yes I do like NFL football also but I don't like little bitches like Peyton Manning. Like I said go give Peyton head like the rest of America.

Stillers#1
01-06-2007, 09:00 PM
My point is, how can you verify peyton is a little bitch. In my lifetime, I am 0-1 in playoff games (granted I played O-line and LB) does that make me a choke artitst? 4-7 isn't that bad. And I suspect he will give the Ravens more fits than Ben did this year.

I am not in love with peyton maning, I just think he is a good QB. Right now, currently playing in the league there is only one GREAT QB, and I hope LITP doesn't see this, b/c it will kill an arguemnet I have been having with him latley, it's Tom Brady.

Peyton is the 2nd best though. I would be willing to take him in a trade for Ben, str8 up.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 09:05 PM
My point is, how can you verify peyton is a little bitch. In my lifetime, I am 0-1 in playoff games (granted I played O-line and LB) does that make me a choke artitst? 4-7 isn't that bad. And I suspect he will give the Ravens more fits than Ben did this year.

I am not in love with peyton maning, I just think he is a good QB. Right now, currently playing in the league there is only one GREAT QB, and I hope LITP doesn't see this, b/c it will kill an arguemnet I have been having with him latley, it's Tom Brady.

Peyton is the 2nd best though. I would be willing to take him in a trade for Ben, str8 up.

I agree Peyton Manning is a good NFL QB. Hell he is a Hall of Famer with his regular season success. But that doesn't mean I have to like the guy and think he is the greatest ever.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 09:30 PM
I agree Peyton Manning is a good NFL QB. Hell he is a Hall of Famer with his regular season success. But that doesn't mean I have to like the guy and think he is the greatest ever.:crying01: no one here said he was the greatest ever :crying01:

:chillpill: prozac anyone?

floodcitygirl
01-06-2007, 09:38 PM
:crying01: no one here said he was the greatest ever :crying01:

:chillpill: prozac anyone?OK dammit! I'll take some! :dang: :smile:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 09:39 PM
:crying01: no one here said he was the greatest ever :crying01:

:chillpill: prozac anyone?

I'm not talking about you, Stillers1 or Hinesown. I know none of you stated he was the greatest ever. But try living in Indiana where they think this guy walks on water. I confess the Colts fans that I put up with on a daily basis fuels my hatred for Peyton Manning.

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 10:17 PM

:borg:We see everything.:borg:

:borg:Resistance is futile:borg:

NM

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm not talking about you, Stillers1 or Hinesown. I know none of you stated he was the greatest ever. But try living in Indiana where they think this guy walks on water. I confess the Colts fans that I put up with on a daily basis fuels my hatred for Peyton Manning.i live in cowboys country where everybody drinks the anointing oil by the gallon. i feel your pain. atleast the colts have never beaten the steelers in a superbowl though. :cheers:

HometownGal
01-06-2007, 10:28 PM
OK dammit! I'll take some! :dang: :smile:

Saints be praised - I'll take TWO. :chicken:

steelerbackr4life
01-06-2007, 10:34 PM
imo peyton is the biggest believer of all the hype surrounding him.

Look at the way he reacted when the patsies or stillers were in his face and didnt allow him to do what he wanted in the playoffs. He walks to the sideline rips off his helmet rolls his eyes to the sky like a little girl. As if he is saying this cant happen to me Im Peyton Manning. After the Steelers beat him he even through his own offensive line under the bus.

I think to be considered a great QB you have to be a leader on and off the field. That means accept responsibility for losing. I dont think you ever heard Brady or Ben lose a game and less than an hour later blame thier teammates. It is selfish you win as a team and you lose as a team.

Stillers#1
01-07-2007, 11:42 AM
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g212/pir8bill/ben_roethlisberger--large-msg-11389.jpg

That girl on the left looks like a man.

stillers4me
01-07-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm not talking about you, Stillers1 or Hinesown. I know none of you stated he was the greatest ever. But try living in Indiana where they think this guy walks on water. I confess the Colts fans that I put up with on a daily basis fuels my hatred for Peyton Manning.

I get where you're coming from.........Flood, Meanie and I live in Cincy and I don't think anyone has any doubts how we feel about the Bunglas and their "fans". The whole Peyton Manning is a gift from the football gods thing makes me puke.

Stillers#1
01-07-2007, 12:19 PM
I'm personally going to be rooting for Peyton this playoffs. I can feel his and the Colts fans pain with all of the times they have come up short. Besides it's not like there aren't plenty of Steelers fans who still can't get off of Ben's jock, even though he has proved to be nothing but an above average QB thus far.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-07-2007, 02:56 PM
Well screw Peyton Manning and the Colts fans. I was at the Monday night game last year when the Colts beat the Steelers butts. Alot of those Colts fans had no class that I was around. So they can go screw themselves. As for being on Ben's jock. I'm a Ben fan but I'm not on his jock. I have been critical of Ben this year and even his first two years I said he was far from a finished product as an NFL QB. But for how great your Boy Peyton is. Ben still has more bling then Peyton.lol

I hope the Colts beat the Ravens. But I hope Peyton Manning is sacked 6 times and gets his head ripped off. The guy is a punk.

Hines0wnz
01-07-2007, 03:32 PM

Man, you are like a broken record with these same phrases over and over. Go find some synonyms or get over it already.

Black@Gold Forever32
01-07-2007, 03:34 PM
Man, you are like a broken record with these same phrases over and over. Go find some synonyms or get over it already.

Just go give Peyton head you know you want to. Since thats your boy.

Hines0wnz
01-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Just go give Peyton head you know you want to. Since thats your boy.

You bore me. :yawn:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-07-2007, 03:42 PM
You bore me. :yawn:

I think you suck like your boy Peyton.

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 03:46 PM
I think little gift bags with both of your names on it are going to be handed out if the shit stirring doesn't stop.

P.S. I think this thread's closed. Go find another sandbox to play in.