PDA

View Full Version : Great job Chiefs

chrismartin99
01-06-2007, 06:19 PM
I can't believe we could not be in there today instead of the Chiefs. They were horrible. Three Manning picks and they still could not get a first down. I know we didn't have the best season, but we could have definitely given Indy a run for their money. Trent Green is an absolute joke as a QB. Hats off to Indy. I hope Peyton gets it done this year, it's not like a Super Bowl win could possibly get him into anymore TV commercials.

:tt02:

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 06:23 PM
Thats what happens when you lose to the Raiders, im afraid.

NM

stillers4me
01-06-2007, 06:24 PM
it's not like a Super Bowl win could possibly get him into anymore TV commercials.

:tt02:

Good point.

83-Steelers-43
01-06-2007, 06:24 PM

NM

Bingo.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 06:31 PM

NM

Right on target with that statement.

chrismartin99
01-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Yeah, you are correct.
I will be rooting for Peyton next week to crush the dirtbag crap birds.

SteelCityMan786
01-06-2007, 06:55 PM

NM

if we won any of our 8 losses, then we'd be in it.

PisnNapalm
01-06-2007, 07:23 PM

NM

Ouch... No need to get vicious with your comments. :banging:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Yeah, you are correct.
I will be rooting for Peyton next week to crush the dirtbag crap birds.

I won't root for the Rat Birds or the soft ass Colts. Only thing I'm rooting for is a bomb to be dropped on the Rat Bird nest taking out both teams.:tt02:

Ok I should note that I'm just joking with saying this so nobody gets upset.

PAMillerGrrl83
01-06-2007, 09:17 PM
Anyone who beats the Ratbirds is OKAY with me....dirty birds!

NV STEELERS 723
01-06-2007, 11:33 PM

NM

We crushed the Saints....and they will win the SB this year.... it sure as hell won't be the Pats!

Golden Wave
01-06-2007, 11:49 PM
i would be highly shocked if an nfc team wins the superbowl this year.

Petesburgh66
01-07-2007, 01:18 AM
Funny how coach Edwards says "you play the game to win". By keeping Green in there, you played the game to lose. Green's play in the first half with no first downs was the signal to change QBs in the second half.

Borski
01-07-2007, 01:22 AM
Yeah, Beat the Ratbirds but I still wanna see him/rest of the colts, choke in the big one. I have a sick pleasure in it lol

Haiku_Dirtt
01-07-2007, 01:26 AM
Turnovers

Livinginthe past
01-07-2007, 07:12 AM
We crushed the Saints....and they will win the SB this year.... it sure as hell won't be the Pats!

Soooo..thats makes you the real champs then? :wink02:

Im not sure I trust your predictions after the 'wagers' thread, anyway.

Im just happy to watch my team in the playoffs, everything else is gravy.

NM

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Soooo..thats makes you the real champs then? :wink02:

Well, LITP - right now it doesn't matter who is in the playoffs. Until the final second ticks off the clock in Miami on February 4, 2007, the Steelers ARE STILL the champs. :tt02: :flap:

Livinginthe past
01-07-2007, 08:00 AM
Well, LITP - right now it doesn't matter who is in the playoffs. Until the final second ticks off the clock in Miami on February 4, 2007, the Steelers ARE STILL the champs. :tt02: :flap:

Well each to their own on that one.

I guess, technically, you're right - but I dont think many Steeler fans really feel like their team is the Champs at this point.

I know I didn't feel that way about the Patriots once they got beat by Denver last year.

NM

HometownGal
01-07-2007, 08:03 AM

I guess, technically, you're right - but I dont think many Steeler fans really feel like their team is the Champs at this point.

I know I didn't feel that way about the Patriots once they got beat by Denver last year.

NM

LOL! Count me in the minority, then. :tt02:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-07-2007, 08:16 AM

NM

HMMMM...Naw..we are still champs....and since my glass is half full....we are also on our journey towards being the unprecedented 6-time 2008 Superbowl Champs

Borski
01-07-2007, 10:53 AM

NM

'Till the clock hit 0 in the 4th Q of the Super Bowl, We are still the champs!:tt02:

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 11:13 AM
I think Herm Edwards is the biggest pretender in the league...He's not a good coach. And how do you explain 32 yds on the worst rush defense in the league?

Livinginthe past
01-07-2007, 11:51 AM
I think Herm Edwards is the biggest pretender in the league...He's not a good coach. And how do you explain 32 yds on the worst rush defense in the league?

Maybe its a little unfair, but I hate those coaches that completely repress their emotional reaction to what is happening on the field.

Watching Dungy and Herm in action is like watching two guys racing to fall into a coma - gimme the Belichick glare, or a few choice words, or a Cowher episode (pre-2006) ahead of that blank stare.

Oh and Herm Edwards clearly isnt a very good coach and the KC line must be the most overrated in the league - they got bullied by the sort of the line they should be taking lunch money off week in week out.

NM

tony hipchest
01-07-2007, 12:30 PM

NMwhat team do many steelerfans feel is the champs then? seattle? the team with the best record?

all steelerfans KNOW they are still the champs. feelings have nothing to do with it.