PDA

View Full Version : Dallas@Seattle

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Ok Guys, who do we like in this one, and why?

Despite Dallas' defensive woes recently I think they can turn this round against a light weight, out-of-sync Seattle offense.

I dont know whether I can actually root against Deion Branch, he come up with some great performances at clutch moments as a Patriots, even if the manner he left in was poor.

My money is on Dallas, but im betting about a quarter of what I bet on the Colts game.

NM

Steel12
01-06-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm goin with Seattle. If the game was in Dallas, I would go with them but they are not playin well right now and the 12th Man will be tough tonight. Romo is overrated and Dallas' D is givin up too many TDs.

MACH1
01-06-2007, 07:04 PM
As much as I dislike Dallas and T.O. I'm going with them. Might as well get the whining started early this year.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 07:05 PM
deionne branch has pretty much been a flop with the seahawks and they are beat up at the wr position. (reaching for marcus robinson tells you how bad). they wouldve been better off using that 1st round pick on a wr in next years draft than throwing $$$ at branch.

as bad as romo has played lately, you can bet parcells has sat him down and told him to play within the system instead of trying to make highlight reel plays that will score him the next "american idol".

seattle has been signing members for their secondary off the street. dallas has weapons at wr and t.e.

this seems to have blow out written all over it, although i doubt t. owens has a sharpie in his sock this time.

Hines0wnz
01-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Dallas cant lose big enough for my taste.

PisnNapalm
01-06-2007, 07:22 PM
Anyday Dallas loses is a good day for me. I want today to end as a good day.

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 07:27 PM
I think Glenn is going have a huge day against the 'off-the-street' guy Hunter.

Early prediction - 8 catches 140 yards 2 TD

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 07:49 PM
why is john madden bringing up what "darrell jackson did last year in the superbowl" that so irritated him (running routes too close to the line)???

get over it john.

Chronicgaming
01-06-2007, 08:03 PM
why is john madden bringing up what "darrell jackson did last year in the superbowl" that so irritated him (running routes too close to the line)???

get over it john.

When you run a route... I love trying out new routes, anyone have a new route to Hawaii for my bus... Buses are great, I remember taking a bus a few years ago....

I'm going with Seattle, even though I hate Jeremy Stevens more than most players for Dallas right now.

Did anyone catch that Mora Coors Light commercial?

RunWillieRun
01-06-2007, 09:01 PM
Jeremy Stevens actually caught the football...wow that sounds weird, sure doesn't happen all to often!

fansince'76
01-06-2007, 09:29 PM
If the Seasucks go on to lose this game, how long will it be before they blame their ineptitude on the refs?

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 09:37 PM
If the Seasucks go on to lose this game, how long will it be before they [quit blaming?] their ineptitude on the refs?whew. tough one. this one could outlast the sb loss. i think williams foot was out on the int.

although the hawks got a reception in the 1st half that wouldve been over turned if reviewed. the receiver only made 3 steps before being down, as opposed to making a football move, taking 4 steps, doing a breakdancing backspin, putting dinner in the microwave, signing a few autographs, then trying to advance the ball. :dang:

Mosca
01-06-2007, 11:20 PM
Dallas cant lose big enough for my taste.

Well how about THAT then? THAT was even better than a big loss!

I wanted the Cowboys to win, but only because I hate Holmgren more than I hate any other figure in the NFL today. This was just fine for me, Holmgren can lose next week as far as I'm concerned.

Tom

83-Steelers-43
01-07-2007, 08:20 AM
T.O. with his 2 catches and 26 yards....lol. I love it.

In Cowher We Trust
01-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Jeremy Stevens actually caught the football...wow that sounds weird, sure doesn't happen all to often!

haha

PisnNapalm
01-07-2007, 09:15 AM
A few thoughts on the game.....

1. I'm overjoyed that Dallas lost.
2. I'm even happier that Romo blew the game for them.
3. Romo is entirely overrated and DOES NOT deserve a pro bowl slot.
4. I'm glad TO's season is over and that I got to see him drop another pass.
5. Now I look forward to seeing Seattle LOSE next week. :)

Hawk Believer
01-07-2007, 11:01 AM
A few thoughts on the game.....

5. Now I look forward to seeing Seattle LOSE next week. :)

Whoever the Hawks will be playing a team (Chicago or N.O.) that has obviously been playing better football. They definately should lose in the next round. But Chicago has the Grossman factor and the Saint have been overachieving all year. It not out of the question that the Hawks pull off an upset. In the NFC this year it seems like games are won by merely playing less badly than the other team.

boLT fan
01-07-2007, 11:18 AM
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b376/re29a/football/cowgirls2.gif

LambertIsGod58
01-07-2007, 11:20 AM
I was hoping that Seattle would have lost...They play in a weak divison. They are pretenders. They will not make the SB.

PisnNapalm
01-07-2007, 11:31 AM
In the NFC this year it seems like games are won by merely playing less badly than the other team.

That pretty much sums up the NFC. :dang:

You're right though, Seattle could just luck into it by not playing as poorly as Chicago. I don't think they would beat NO though.

Hines0wnz
01-07-2007, 02:23 PM

I was amazed and I'm sure he was too.

In Cowher We Trust
01-07-2007, 02:27 PM
poor romo..i bet he feels 1 foot tall

Hines0wnz
01-07-2007, 02:36 PM
poor romo..i bet he feels 1 foot tall

Maybe Carrie sang him a nice song last night. :flap:

Infamix
01-07-2007, 05:27 PM
Maybe Carrie sang him a nice song last night. :flap:

I couldn't be happier to see Romo's big head deflate, even if it benefits the Crybabies.