PDA

View Full Version : tony romo & the annointing oil

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 10:15 PM
did they rub it all over that ball romo had to hold for the winning field goal???? :toofunny:

PisnNapalm
01-06-2007, 10:20 PM
MAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 10:23 PM
That was Bengal-esque.

The funny thing was he almost made a huge play out of it - couple more inches and he would have had the 1st down at the 1.

Amazing finish.

NM

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 10:27 PM
That was Bengal-esque.

The funny thing was he almost made a huge play out of it - couple more inches and he would have had the 1st down at the 1.

Amazing finish.

NMamazing game. couple more inches and a safety is a touchdown. and jeremy stevens still sucks. the cowboys (and especially alligator arms owens) suck more

SteelerFan091472
01-06-2007, 10:42 PM
I never get tired of watching Dallas lose.

Livinginthe past
01-06-2007, 10:43 PM
T.O is so overrated, listening to Madden tripping himself to say something nice.

The most embarrasing moment come when the ball hit him right in the numbers and he wasn't even expecting it, despite running a crossing pattern that would have got the Cowboys a 1st down.

NM

Haiku_Dirtt
01-06-2007, 10:49 PM
amazing game. couple more inches and a safety is a touchdown. and jeremy stevens still sucks. the cowboys (and especially alligator arms owens) suck more

What a tackle! Lofa Tatupu executes not only a perfect tackle but also the Cowboys season. At impact he yields about 1 millimeter. And what a great presence of mind to rip the ball back into the endzone on the eventual safety. Damn. Did SC miss him in the '06 Rose Bowl or what?

You are soooo right. jeremy stevens still sucks What a fa*g!

And Romo-dunce. Fairies don't deserve the ProBowl if they can't hold a snap.

tony hipchest
01-06-2007, 10:53 PM
teams can now bring their own balls to the game.

did romo bring his??? :chuckle:

what has more oil on them? the footballs or his floozy of the week?

tatupu played a hell of a game. that play in the endzone was almost perfect!

who knows what t.o. was thinking about all game. it obviously wasnt catching the ball.

3 to be 4
01-06-2007, 11:02 PM
did he actually make the Pro Bowl??

I-Want-Troy's-Hair
01-06-2007, 11:06 PM
yep freaking amazing isn't it :jawdrop:

sumo
01-06-2007, 11:14 PM
T.O is so overrated, listening to Madden tripping himself to say something nice.

The most embarrasing moment come when the ball hit him right in the numbers and he wasn't even expecting it, despite running a crossing pattern that would have got the Cowboys a 1st down.

NM

As I said in a previous post, I can honestly think of at least ten receivers I would rather have on my team than TO (even if he was a model citizen off the field and team player) - if I were coaching Dallas, I would only play him in the red zone - any other situation - no way - he's guaranteed to kill at least 2 drives every game...

-- game of inches - they just barely prevent the first down and the shoe string tackle on Romo barely prevents it a second time...don't even care for the Cowboys or Hawks - but for some reason I feel bad for Romo ...

Golden Wave
01-06-2007, 11:35 PM
i was at work. me and this butt hole co-worker.
he's a huge dallas fan, and made fun of the steelrs season all year.
even saying,.. whos not in the playoffs this year?.
he really grinded my gears.
but the look on his face when romo fumbled the snap, then got takled short of the 1st down/ goal line was priceless lol.

i then asked him how many playoff games did his beloved cowboys win this year. lmao rofl.

Petesburgh66
01-07-2007, 01:48 AM
I know Cowboy fans loved it when Bettis almost fumbled the game last year against the Colts. Romo's choke was far worse and deserves to be rubbed in.

As for Seattle fans, the constant boos on missed pass completions....do they think every incomplete play is a result of pass interference? Give me a break. They lose next week. Enjoy the road trip.

In Cowher We Trust
01-07-2007, 07:58 AM
HAHAHAHAA