PDA

View Full Version : S. Holmes on the sideline tonight

mattss
01-08-2007, 08:31 PM
Just was watching the start of the BCS Champ game and saw Santonio on the sideline saying what up to his former teammates..I'm sure he can be seen throughout the game and might even get some TV time of some sort.

tony hipchest
01-08-2007, 08:36 PM
as long as he isnt modeling a grey sweatsuit i guess thats ok. i hope he doesnt get arrested partying after the game. (with an ohio td in the 1st 15 seconds there could be some partying going on tonight)

keep your head santonio, and remember who you are.

Preacher
01-08-2007, 08:44 PM
as long as he isnt modeling a grey sweatsuit i guess thats ok. i hope he doesnt get arrested partying after the game. (with an ohio td in the 1st 15 seconds there could be some partying going on tonight)

keep your head santonio, and remember who you are.

Yep... Now is the time for Santonio to show his REAL MATURITY

tony hipchest
01-08-2007, 08:49 PM
its one thing to see eddie george on the sidelines. santonio is 1 year removed and buddies with a bunch of these guys. theyre college playes and he is the one with $$$. can you just imagine him wanting to take them out to buy a "beer or 2" in celebratory fashion????

i hope ohio loses!

Preacher
01-08-2007, 08:55 PM
its one thing to see eddie george on the sidelines. santonio is 1 year removed and buddies with a bunch of these guys. theyre college playes and he is the one with $$$. can you just imagine him wanting to take them out to buy a "beer or 2" in celebratory fashion????

i hope ohio loses!

Yeah... I am worried according to his past wedding.

tony hipchest
01-08-2007, 09:16 PM
Yeah... I am worried according to his past wedding.
whose past wedding? george or holmes? what happened?

mattss
01-08-2007, 09:34 PM
If Ohio does go on to win (awesome game right now) I would'nt mind and would hope he gets to celebrate the win and go out with his buddies..I feel (and hope) he learned his lesson from his prior incidents and at least has matured a whole lot over the year on the field and would think the same for off the field as well..just dont get sucked into the destructive type of partying that will go on after a big win like that!

polamalufan43
01-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah. I would say if Ohio wins, go ahead and celebrate. But keep it under control. Limit the fun, no matter how hard that might be. There's no need to have ten beers and counting when you have a great career ahead of you.

~polamalufan43:tt02:

tony hipchest
01-08-2007, 09:53 PM
If Ohio does go on to win (awesome game right now) I would'nt mind and would hope he gets to celebrate the win and go out with his buddies..I feel (and hope) he learned his lesson from his prior incidents and at least has matured a whole lot over the year on the field and would think the same for off the field as well..just dont get sucked into the destructive type of partying that will go on after a big win like that!i hope your right mattss, and even after a loss, i hope the darrent williams situation has opened many players eyes to be aware of their surroundings.

clevestinks
01-08-2007, 10:57 PM
Stay out of trouble, thats all I want, go Gators

tony hipchest
01-08-2007, 11:18 PM
more domestic violence reports are made on super bowl sunday than any other day of the year. OSU is getting spanked. i hope santonio doesnt.... ahhhh...nevermind.

keep your head about you, holmes!

In Cowher We Trust
01-09-2007, 04:55 PM
THEY NEEDED HIM

mattss
01-09-2007, 05:05 PM
THEY NEEDED HIM

lol along with a few extra bodies at the line

Atlanta Dan
01-09-2007, 05:32 PM
No word of any Holmes' problems in Arizona last night - maybe it is good OSU lost to keep the post-game partying more low key.

clevestinks
01-09-2007, 06:20 PM
Wanna bet hes bumming?

tony hipchest
01-09-2007, 06:25 PM
No word of any Holmes' problems in Arizona last night - maybe it is good OSU lost to keep the post-game partying more low key.lol. thats the delimma i was looking at. win- and the public drunkeness begins.

lose- and the wife beating could follow.

i didnt know what too root for!

Atlanta Dan
01-09-2007, 06:44 PM
Wanna bet hes bumming?

Max Starks also was at the game - wonder if he chatted up Santonio afterwards

nicesteel4life
01-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Dont think he would of even helped if he would of been able to dress the way the rest of the team played...Typical Ohio Luck!

daleemnm
01-13-2007, 12:53 AM
He was also dressed like a pimp lol.