PDA

View Full Version : Homeless!!!

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-09-2007, 11:34 AM
HILARIOUS!!!!

We just had a call that came into out station about a homeless white male going through a dumpster....male was described as being in his 20's and wearing a cowboy's coat....

When our officer arrived he asked the dispatcher to check a name for him......TONY ROMO!!!!

Half of us got it immediatly...and hit the floor laughing....the other half were looking at us like we were nuts.

(No ..Im not making fun of homeless people...but can get a good laugh at the cowboys expense)

HometownGal
01-09-2007, 11:49 AM
HILARIOUS!!!!

We just had a call that came into out station about a homeless white male going through a dumpster....male was described as being in his 20's and wearing a cowboy's coat....

When our officer arrived he asked the dispatcher to check a name for him......TONY ROMO!!!!

Half of us got it immediatly...and hit the floor laughing....the other half were looking at us like we were nuts.

(No ..Im not making fun of homeless people...but can get a good laugh at the cowboys expense)

If that is indeed Tony Romo, I have a home and a hot meal for him right here in the Burgh. :wink02: :wink02: :chicken:

lamberts-lost-tooth
01-09-2007, 11:59 AM
If that is indeed Tony Romo, I have a home and a hot meal for him right here in the Burgh. :wink02: :wink02: :chicken:

I can assume that he had the jacket one when he arrived....BUT...had he been wearing a bengal coat....I could assume that a bengal fan lived in the apartment building and discarded it on the 31st.....

Stillers#1
01-09-2007, 12:06 PM
HTG is without a doubt the horniest Mod ever.

HometownGal
01-09-2007, 12:18 PM
HTG is without a doubt the horniest Mod ever.

Hey - I resemble that remark. :wink02: I wasn't being horny - I was just offering the poor guy a place to stay and a hot meal. I'm a generous and empathetic kind of gal, ya know? :wink02:

Stillers#1
01-09-2007, 12:24 PM
LOL.....word.