PDA

View Full Version : Drew Bledsoe quote

3 to be 4
01-09-2007, 09:51 PM
Tony, I knew Tom Brady. I played with Tom Brady. Tom Brady was a friend of mine until he stole my job by winning the Super Bowl. Tony, you're no Tom Brady.

tony hipchest
01-09-2007, 10:00 PM
no need to make this personal :chuckle:

Tony, you're no Tom Brady

but thanks for the compliment.

Tankus_Maximus
01-10-2007, 09:55 AM
no need to make this personal :chuckle:

but thanks for the compliment.

lmfao....

Big D
01-10-2007, 10:09 AM
my fiance went to college where drew bleadsoe used to live when he played for the patriots. She told me how nice he was and how he would mingle with everyone when he would go out to the bars. All i've seen from him in the media is how much of an a$$bag he is..

memphissteelergirl
01-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Gee, Drew...don't be shy....say how you really feel :rolleyes:

HometownGal
01-10-2007, 10:17 AM
I've always liked Drew Bledsoe. He is a hot head on the field and I was upset when Romo got the nod to start for the Cryboys because I was counting down the hours until Bledsoe cleaned T.O's clock........it was coming. :sofunny:

klick81
01-10-2007, 11:18 AM
I've always liked Drew Bledsoe. He is a hot head on the field and I was upset when Romo got the nod to start for the Cryboys because I was counting down the hours until Bledsoe cleaned T.O's clock........it was coming. :sofunny:

Hahaha! You really think so?

Hines0wnz
01-10-2007, 02:22 PM
At least Drew gets to laugh about it this time.

Livinginthe past
01-10-2007, 02:51 PM
my fiance went to college where drew bleadsoe used to live when he played for the patriots. She told me how nice he was and how he would mingle with everyone when he would go out to the bars. All i've seen from him in the media is how much of an a$$bag he is..

Thats the media for ya! :wink02:

Dont trust everything you read.

NM

boLT fan
01-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Might be good to mention this is from a fake "Blog".

A funny as hell fake blog. :sofunny:

http://tonyhomo.com/

HometownGal
01-10-2007, 04:17 PM
Hahaha! You really think so?

Oh hell yes. You could feel the tension between the two of them through the TV screen - LOL! My money definitely would have been on Bledsoe. :thumbsup:

Big D
01-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Oh hell yes. You could feel the tension between the two of them through the TV screen - LOL! My money definitely would have been on Bledsoe. :thumbsup:

rumor has it that hugh douglas kicked t.o.'s ass last year. I would love to say martin gramatica k.o. t.o.

Newzfoxjr
01-10-2007, 05:39 PM
Might be good to mention this is from a fake "Blog".

A funny as hell fake blog. :sofunny:

http://tonyhomo.com/

Yeah, that blog owns.

It'd be cooler if Drew was the one who actually made it. :sofunny:

3 to be 4
01-10-2007, 07:23 PM

did your fiance happened to mention the mosh pit incident in 1997 when he crippled a girl diving into a crowd? That sure got swept under the rug in the Boston media like a Ted Kennedy car ride. If it was Manny Ramirez or Paul Pierce it would have been treated a tad different.

this Drew Bledsoe great guy nonsense has been around for years. In 2001 he did evetrything he could to whine and pout and then have his friends tell everyone what a great teamate he was. When his team won the Super Bowl he even pouted in the post game interviews and didnt go to the parade. Even today, he's mad at the coach who made the decision that won his team a Super Bowl. Great team player. Right.

Polamalus_Angel
01-13-2007, 12:52 AM
Tony, I knew Tom Brady. I played with Tom Brady. Tom Brady was a friend of mine until he stole my job by winning the Super Bowl. Tony, you're no Tom Brady.

Haha is this from that www.tonyhomo.com? That site is hilarious!