PDA

View Full Version : Jason and Jumana Kidd no more - so sad - not really

sumo
01-10-2007, 01:09 PM
When Kidd played for Phoenix - we had to get a run down every single day on his realtionship with Jumana -their new house, the toys they buy for their kids, the color scheme for the drapes, on and on and on - and then during games - every time out we had to look at her on TV or worse when you attended games - you got to look at her on the big screen every five minutes - and then when he choked her - it went from annoying to down right unbearable - we got to hear all the details - she yelled at him for eating a french fry that was meant for his son -- then when he gets traded to New Jersey it continues -- I would challenge anybody to name a more annoying couple in professional sports - I guarantee - Nets fans are throwing a huge party today

Black@Gold Forever32
01-10-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't want to sound like an A-hole. But their son when he was younger had the biggest head for a kid. I havn't seen pictures of him lately but I wonder if he still has that huge melon.lol

sumo
01-10-2007, 02:01 PM
I don't want to sound like an A-hole. But their son when he was younger had the biggest head for a kid. I havn't seen pictures of him lately but I wonder if he still has that huge melon.lol

How could you miss it - Jumana was holding him up in front of the camera all the time - the kid's head took up the screen - the thing has it's own weather system - it's like an orange on a toothpick

(lines courtesy of Mike Myers)

Hines0wnz
01-11-2007, 11:01 AM
Most annoying sports couple:

T.O. and his ego.

Hines0wnz
01-11-2007, 11:02 AM
How could you miss it - Jumana was holding him up in front of the camera all the time - the kid's head took up the screen - the thing has it's own weather system - it's like an orange on a toothpick

So I Married An Axe Murderer

GREAT movie! :wink02:

Black@Gold Forever32
01-11-2007, 11:03 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

sumo
01-11-2007, 11:23 AM
So I Married An Axe Murderer

GREAT movie! :wink02:

I bet he'll be crying himself to sleep on his huuuge pilluh...